Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE

Go down 
+27
Kazimi
Achilles_
anto_capone
Mikhaila
Aayla
Aidan
optera
Goblindad
Toasti Jen
Diragon
Devin
Oydelia
Angeljoy25
albgenius
Perl.
Telcara
Dizmalus
Aalish
Boris
HappyHerder
Trinity
Edrahil
Ziona
Bekah
Likaios
Elois
_Melissa.
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:36 pm

or just the moral-less evil side >;o so fed up with pesky morals!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Dammit, hooked by the RK Cupid again.

I told myself I'd just get an RP only guy too but didn't work that way. Now it's like I need to see him everyday or I'm mopey. And that's what's strange about online relationships. RL guys, I don't want to see more than once a week.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Elois wrote:

I told myself I'd just get an RP only guy too but didn't work that way. Now it's like I need to see him everyday or I'm mopey. And that's what's strange about online relationships. RL guys, I don't want to see more than once a week.

thats cause the stuff you don't know about them you get to make up by yourself. cant say it didn't happen to me once.. for too long Laughing Laughing

*forgets*
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Maybe so. We're also having a lot of these weird coincidences in regards to our interests and what goes on in our lives that have us going No WAI! YES WAI! Razz Like something will happen where I am and I'll find out he had a dream that night about it. Or he'll go to a store and think about buying something for no reason, when it turns out it's something I want. Razz Next we'll be in completing each others sentences stage.
Back to top Go down
Aayla
Commoner
Aayla

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Swiftly approaching five years with Aayla... five years of single, angry, drunk Aayla. Good times Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 am

Can't get enough of that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 am

Aayla wrote:
Swiftly approaching five years with Aayla... five years of single, angry, drunk Aayla. Good times Razz

( Laughing )...Back in Cork... long story short.... I got stabbed Razz
Back to top Go down
Aayla
Commoner
Aayla

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:53 am

Aidann wrote:
Aayla wrote:

I've lost track of how many people I've stabbed Razz hehehehehe If it makes you feel any better it started with me clobbering people with the "doom pan" from the first war with the NNGO

I've always wondered whatever happened to chucknorris...
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

Aayla wrote:
Aidann wrote:
Aayla wrote:

I've lost track of how many people I've stabbed Razz hehehehehe If it makes you feel any better it started with me clobbering people with the "doom pan" from the first war with the NNGO

I've always wondered whatever happened to chucknorris...
wow, it is like a walk down memory lane, trying to recall how many oldies left... back in the good old days, when taverns were full and active with all kinda funnies, aww. it is great to see yourself, Viery and others back though, Trinity and some people still are around! Smile
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 am

E-lationships drain your soul x.x; Run.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am

Diragon wrote:
E-lationships drain your soul x.x; Run.
+1 however, i find real guys in general just as confusing at times Neutral

Last edited by _Melissa. on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am

Elois wrote:

That's exactly why I don't do any online in-game relationships... I'm not online enough or active enough to talk to someone EVERYDAY. And if they start getting depressed that they don't see me... and then post stuff like that above, that's when I get the creepy stalker vibe off em.. (... which seems to be 99% of online females).
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 am

I'm not going to be all why haven't you been on, who were you with and all that bs. Its just so easy to get used to the same schedule everyday. I actually like that he has a life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 am

I was just talking from experience. Every in-character relationship I have tried to have, the girl has not been able to differentiate the game-life from real-life. I can't have people saying "Hey baby. I missed you" and stuff on MSN, and then try to skype with me naked. Then they continue to become weirder and weirder, sending me pictures with my name carved into their inner thigh..... or maybe just a hand with a penned "I <3 Mike" or something like that.

>_>; Thats when I get a new deadbolt lock on my door.. just in case.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 am

Quote :
sending me pictures with my name carved into their inner thigh

LOLWUT

Sounds like you need to be more selective. I've known some guys on RK with horror stories about women and they say, "oh, she was so obliging at first."

Women? Obliging? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 am

Haha well I was just stating the extreme Wink But even the sane ones tend to blur the line between real and fantasy, and I just can't tolerate that. And it all begins with an innocent "hey you havent been on for 3 days.. i missed you."......

dun dun dunnnnnn. It has begun.

So as the topic states.. "I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Looking back, there was this one online guy *not* from RK that I wanted to brand his name on my body. But I was going through a weird phase, had spent a lot of time with him and had just watched The Story of O. Razz A simple "no" got me over the idea. Laughing

One of my first online relationships was with this guy in Holland. He had broken up with his last girlfriend and then we were together for maybe 8 months. He never broke up with the last girl, and all our friends knew that but didn't tell me. They thought I knew all along and was content with that. I had to find out from finding his personal website to know.

I was only 18 and soooo upset. But then the other girl dropped out of high school in Washington, to go to Holland and move in with him. I was like, uh, yeah, I could have threw away my life for him too, so good riddens.

It's all just a series of fucked up lessons to learn. But with each guy I'm with, irl and online, I figure out what I will and wont tolerate, what I like and dislike, what is good for me and what is bad.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Thus is why men will always be smarter then girls.. going crazy over creepy internet guys :p And yes, we are ALL creepy.

People need to realize that it's insanely easy to make someone fall head over heels in love with you online, if you have the desire. Because lets face it, if someone comes online and has the possibility of sparking a relationship, then they are already emotional depraved in some way, making them easy targets or prey. You can say what you want them to hear, and show them what you want them to see. But in the end its just the shimmer of fools gold. And you will be severely disappointed..
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Lol Diragon... Just because you are a man does not make you smarter then a woman. (for that comment alone I give you a -1) I have seen many a man as well as woman here on the net that make fools of themselves over the opposite sex. I have also seen many people that have known each other from RK become RL couples. Some of whom have married or made long commitments to each other. While I do agree with you that coming to the net or a game for the sole purpose of finding that special relationship is dumb, there are people that have met others without seeking them out.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 pm

ah, to be young and foolish again... Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

anto_capone wrote:
ah, to be young and foolish again... Razz

Laughing

It's funny because I just remembered something hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:45 pm

shr plz
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

anto_capone wrote:
shr plz

remember sparkles ? sparkly ? what was the name ? Or do I have it all wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

OMFG

LOOOOL holy shit, forgot all about that one...

she was wow. Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:32 am

Diragon wrote:
Because lets face it, if someone comes online and has the possibility of sparking a relationship, then they are already emotional depraved in some way, making them easy targets or prey.

Some people just don't like to and can't afford to go to social minglers alll the damned time. Price of the internet is far cheaper by comparison, and the internet has its other uses too.

I also find it a whole lot easier to find people with my interests online.

The "possibility of sparking a relationship" doesn't indicate issues. It's the urgency to jump on anything that moves because they're lonely that is an issue.

There was one guy that I had met and became friends with. He was so obsessed with finding someone to love. He went for whoever. His past girlfriends were crazy. I felt sorry for him and said if I was a different person, I'd go for him. So then he fell for me and tried to mold himself to be right for me. And somehow I fell for it. Was with him quite a while but started to get really sick of him. Would go offline quite often just to get away. In a matter of 3 weeks, he'd plowed his way through over 9 women and got online engaged to a woman that turned out to really be a man. Became a moral issue for him, which I helped him out of. Got back together. Few months later, got sick of him again. We broke up, and now he's in a 3D chatroom, being slave to some Mistress, on his knees with a collar around his neck, literally. And one day this man will lead a church.

I'm more selective now. I made a list of what I like and don't like. Then I sat there and thought to myself, who fits this description, out of all the guys I like? And I went for him. That's the rule of thumb I intend to use irl too. Obviously have to not be too rigid with the list but it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE   I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I LOVE BEING IN GAME SINGLE
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next