Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence

Go down 
+3
Dee_Snider
TheMightyTrooper
Helter Skelter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: None

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Empty
PostSubject: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 2:56 am

For those of you who like to make funny memes I figured I'd start a thread for such in regards to RK as I haven't been able to find one already made, if I am incorrect and did not look close enough feel free to direct me in the correct direction and I shall direct myself into directly heading in that direction. Also, other nonsense related to RK is welcome as well.

Here's my first one:

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oh1ei"
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:03 am

We have all known those people who take it way too seriously...

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oh1rw
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:08 am

As if eradication weren't bad enough.

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oh1xu
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:20 am

I promise this is the last one for tonight, I have to be up in four and a half hours. Why do I do this to myself?

This one is for those in game spouses who are a bit too clingy.

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oh28b
Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Lol Bob, that's so me to Elizza Razz

Also...

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oi38e
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:11 pm

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oi7n8
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Ever written a really good RP and afterward you end up with a stranger sending you a creepy pigeon? There's a reason I don't flirt in RK...

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oi7qz
Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:22 am

TFW you realize you're that creepy stranger... That's how I end up RPing with half the people I know though. Thought they were good writers so sent them a message Razz

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oio6q
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:48 am

Ha! If only it would have been for the reason to simply RP when I first started. Jan 2009 was the first shot at RK for me, it was short lived and my first RP can be found in those lock spots at the bottom under one of those pnj deals, it was Ireland. I doubt anyone remembers heltherskelter from back then as he was not around long.

Dave, I've read some of your RPs and seen your court trials, good stuff, man! I'm sending Bob to Ireland, be there in a few weeks, and I'd be honored to do some writing with you, buddy.

How about something on a positive note? Though Death to England will always be music to my ears; ha, ha!

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oiq35
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:15 pm

In regards to that ass backward idea being bandied about in Babel.

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence   <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oniwp
Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 pm

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Onjxp
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Helter Skelter wrote:
In regards to that ass backward idea being bandied about in Babel.

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence   <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oniwp

I tried reading that thread. People wonder why this game does not retain new players lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:30 am

I am one of those players who prefer real action in my RPs. Sure, I can do the peaceful gig, all nice and polite, tending University and sowing my fields, while occasionally making a suggestion in whatever town's council I live in. But I want hardship and toil, action and high adventure, while occasionally breaking something from an RPed drunken night. What can I say, I mean no harm as a player, but I do like to hit the revolt button for shits and giggles, at least I'll RP it and try to do a decent job. Hell, I'd be up to do an RP prison stint; do something in game especially outrageous and get time for it, always work in the mine and donate the money made to the TH like it's done here in the US. Do time and make someone else money.

Anyway, because I almost made this face earlier.

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  <a href=RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Oq6ht
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm

I'm toying with the idea of becoming active again. Apologies to those who I was suppose to RP with and such but I had an opportunity and took it, hence my absence. Now I'm back, broken, and likely to get back into the swing of things; maybe.

Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Great meme
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks Roxxane, I do what I can.

Something tells me some of the friends I've made in England will soon not like me very much. Here's to stirring the pot and upsetting the status quo!

Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:54 pm

This is for those of you, myself included, who have read an RP so uncoordinated and irrational that your brain cries in frustration. Also, it's a shout out to the quagmire that is English politics.

Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:02 pm

I show up in a town where my character is loved with a group of some of the most notorious English criminals around and yet I am welcomed warmly.

Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 am

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  12524060_1664073583832374_8482375549337531215_n
Back to top Go down
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Ha that got a laugh out of me.
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 9:13 pm

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Xvymq
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:58 am

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  10uq4c
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Looks like somebody cared, someone you choose to mock.
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Crass and uncoth humor is how I personally deal with hardship. I really enjoyed Skumbob, he was a first, the first character I created who wasn't an antithesis to what I believe. Those who enjoyed RPing with me and who enjoyed having Bob around mean more to me than what the above meme suggests. I won't go into a soppy sob rant of how much those folks mean to me as it is not my way. Hell, what I am doing now as I type this goes against my normal avenues of dealing with such, but because I have a great respect for you Bekah I felt it was necessary.

There is a helluva lot which occured in recent months and it made more concrete my attitude of not joining groups and organizations in RK. In character drama is a damn fine thing, makes for excellent story telling, as long as it remains strictly in character. However, I have found joining a group or organization there is drama rife throughout in an out of character sense, and this I refuse to be a part of. I was not mocking those who legitimately cared or honestly enjoyed my story telling. I was mocking those who dragged me into their petty out of character bullshit. I don't do OOC very well unless I'm being a smartass in Babel, and I sure as hell won't attack someone OOC because someone did something in character, with legitimate in game actions to another character.

Yes, the purpose of this meme was to mock, but not those who can seperate IC from OOC and not allow the game to dictate their attitudes toward the person behind the character. It is possible for one to be good friends with a player whose character is hated by your own or vice versa.

There, I explained myself, which goes against everything I believe as I hate explaining my actions. But I did it because I hate the idea of a player who I legitimately respect thinking my actions are selfish or purely, without reason, hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:24 pm

One word for that: respect.

I'm hoping that if you do bring a new character to RK you shake things up again. Someone needs to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  Empty

Back to top Go down

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: All Nations / RK General :: RK Misc-
Jump to: