AuthorMessage
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

*poof*

Last edited by _Melissa. on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Dev and I spend all day on IMVU, slow dancing to Kenny Rogers. Razz

Yeah, I'm only on RK to be a soulless killing machine. I cba'd to even argue with or do anything with anyone there. I'm open to fun but adversity, I really cba'd.

We did go into tavern yesterday and met one of your friends though. Me thinks there should be at least an effort to hang there at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 pm

the whole game is dying because it is a shitty game, about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 pm

*poof*

Last edited by _Melissa. on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

As pervy as I am, I didn't notice that nipple until Pygmy point it out. Laughing If you want to edit it in Gimp or Photoshop, I'd say copy the light skin color that's near the nipple with the eyedrop tool, then make a circle with a color-to-transparent gradient, and blur edges to your liking. Or just draw a big ugly circle on it and add an "Ooo la la." The second option would be better in this case.

Yeah, I'm mellow. It's called medication. Razz But I don't like how slow my mind is sometimes. I used to do so much better. Brains are fragile things. Laughing I wish I had fucked it up the fun way though.

For all my time on IMVU, I'm considering cutting back on it. I develop 3D items there when I'd rather not talk to anyone. I met a few friends in a rather bizarre place that I've only mentioned to maybe 3 people. Laughing And it's just a sad thing for me to be around people that make me feel like a candidate for MENSA by comparison. And my bestest friend/online brother there tried to kill himself twice. First with pills, then by slitting his wrists and neck. So sad. So...being "normal" is an anomaly I'm beginning to think, or perhaps just some fairy tale they tell in school to give children hope. I dunno.

But I need something to take up my time. I'm too broke and too far from Manhattan to really enjoy myself. If I lived in the East Village, I'd party my arse off every other night, drunk or not.

Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:15 pm

*poof*

Last edited by _Melissa. on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeah, someone made a hot tub, so I edited it so that it looks like it's overflowing with cheese whiz. It's awesome. I hope to make more deranged things in the future. I haven't made anything kinky except for some BDSM collars, and only because they're simple to make and there's a market for them.

We don't have people committing suicide in front of the trains here, at least it's a rarity. And then there's that arsehole exbully of mine who got himself killed on one but yeah. What we've had here on occasions are people who push others onto the tracks. I think it's craziness+loss of superego+being in a place full of people that sets them off. At least, I can't imagine anyone waking up one morning and saying, you know, I'm going to push someone onto a track today. Razz

I'm just not good with stress, so I gotta work on that. I can hear something negative and not think much of it but then it's absorbed into my subconscious and served to me later. Razz Not fun. Subconscious is a pain in the rear. But imagine if people's subconsciousness were conscious all the time? I think the world would go mad because there wouldn't be enough psychologists to help everyone deal with it; the psychologists would be too busy analyzing themselves. Razz I have fond memories of when I was a mental health major. I think some of the most eccentric people I've met were there. Laughing I appreciate a nakedness of thoughts on most levels. And I'm certainly not a narcissist but I'd really love it if I could walk around the park in my jammies or naked as a jaybird. But yeah...NYC...not the place to be naked. Laughing

Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 am

*poof*

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah, I walked around in my pjs at 5am. I'm so worn out now but I have to go out in a few hours.

I looked into BDSM for a bit. Was the only place I could go where I could be a subby type person. I'm so tired of people who call me domineering. Anyway...worked out for a while, then the Dom had PMS and started telling me a month later that I wasn't following rules that he never laid out, doing things he actually had encouraged, and then I had to tell him off. I still talk to quite a few but I think that it's not for me, or rather there's nobody worth it for me. Funny thing I notice, Doms will brag to me that they're so experienced and that there are high standards for another to become their sub but as soon as I stop talking to them, they cleave onto the first person there. Laughing I think that the upsurge of it online lately has a lot to do with how people handle contemporary society. I consider most men too effeminate for my tastes, and I do blame society. There is a difference between making men and women equal, and making men so effeminate that they're more like women. I think of things in a more yin yang sort of way. There's feminine within masculine and masculine within feminine. You need shadow to see the light and you need light to see in the dark. If a guy is insecure, then I'm going to be even more so, just by osmosis.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:19 pm

scratch Huh? silent I swear it is a kinky thing that is banned in many countries, inflicting pain with chains and ropes and stuff. Kinda like Rihanna's song... Dunno odd.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

Not really. There are definitely elements of it that are like that. I'm talking more about the D/s aspects of it, really. Any Dom that's doing that all day doesn't have a handle on the situation at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Sorry, am naive and innocent, my older not so innocent friends usually had to explain things to me but they all buggered off living out lol and optimising on free will... Sad *Smiles and nods, pretending to understand* Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

LOL, most of the subs I meet are 18-25 years old, though there are many older as well. And most of the Doms are 30-50 years old. Then again, people can lie. There was a Mistress that was really a Mister. Laughing I like to read about obscure things. I learn more about the obscure and taboo than about things that can actually help my resume. Laughing Innocence is a good thing. We seem to be in a world that shuns it. Just keep living.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:49 pm

*poof*

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Online is safer. There is a psychological element to it that translates through the net but some take it too seriously. Like, there's some who complain someone tried to force collar them, which is ridiculous. You can't be forced to do anything online you're not willing to on some level.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Someone tell me when something interesting is about to start on RK or needed to do stuff Smile Retreating to de-stress.

Last edited by _Melissa. on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 pm

I didn't say sex was a part of the equation, though it can be. It's a misconception that BDSM=sex. Some go as far as being chaste.

But...for some people, words evoke emotions and spark the imagination. Some people even experience synesthesia. So, if it's impossible for you to understand, it just is. For some, chemistry with someone they meet online is stronger than the people they meet in person. If you understood that at all, then it would make sense. I have purely platonic friends in various countries that I'd like to see even on my worst days and people in rl that I'd just rather not see for the next decade. Razz

I guess it just goes to show that everyone has a phobia about something. Human nature and all.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Sad I lack such intense imagination. Razz Perhaps it is easy to get carried away, kind of like eating icecream. Moreso chocolates which create the same hormone.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Oh God. Don't get me started on chocolate. I haven't eaten sugar or starch in a month. Chocolate is my crack cocaine. affraid
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Elois wrote:
Oh God. Don't get me started on chocolate. I haven't eaten sugar or starch in a month. Chocolate is my crack cocaine. affraid

and it looks licking good on you.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Oooo, I'm sending Mel a PM right now. I'm a gonna tell on you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Elois wrote:
Oooo, I'm sending Mel a PM right now. I'm a gonna tell on you. Twisted Evil
O.O *shivers*
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:31 am

I don't get it, got nuffin but will eat chocs on your behalf Cool
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 am

I unsent it because Devipoo didn't want your brain going explodey all over your monitor. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random! [SPAM]
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: