AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Well, I guess we did kinda declare war on England once, like 5 years ago? idk

Glad they got the memo Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:21 am

Well, I didn't consider that we were at war with them...more like we were just occasionally fucking them up. You know, they still think they beat us at Carlisle. Razz Even though we sacked and looted their county and held it over a month...then we boarded ships and left...and then they declared victory!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:58 am

Flipping the capital of Cumberland over to an entirely different country didn't much matter either. Caitlin actually thinks that her armies flipped it back, rather than admin. Razz

Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 am

Roxxane wrote:
Well, I didn't consider that we were at war with them...more like we were just occasionally fucking them up. You know, they still think they beat us at Carlisle. Razz Even though we sacked and looted their county and held it over a month...then we boarded ships and left...and then they declared victory!!! Laughing

I loved informing English folks of what -really- happened at Carlisle while I was traveling through England.

Bás go Sasana!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Grace. wrote:
A few comments:

Rowan_ashenheart wrote:
. . . Thanks to THC, there will be no Irish refugees leaving the tyranny oppressing them for new lives in England.
I'd like a better explanation of what you mean Rowan. There are indeed lines of families waiting to be freed in AM just to come and move here. Some will stay in AM, but many have given me intentions of moving here. I have even assigned a town for different people based on their preferences. Westmorland would love more gold miners to get out of debt. We also seek more active and outgoing political figures, both people experienced in politics and those who would like to learn.

Hezlog wrote:
I won't sanction a land attack on Ireland because I don't see what it would achieve in the long run, and my personal view is that it would either just bog our people down or a foreign field, or force us into a long and costly occupation.
Your Majesty, you don't see what it would achieve long term? Then look at the short term. You don't see that the people in despair trapped in AM would again be free to create their own county again? Or move here and help us all with our mine populations . . . Shall we live day by day with this injustice across the sea and pretend we don't see it? Close our eyes to reality?

What would you be occupying? I see no one's desire to control Ireland. I see only people asking to free the slaves trapped in AM. That is all.
Funny English Crap - Page 5 Daubwhihangs
Funny English Crap - Page 5 Daubresponse

Hezlog wrote:
The Northern Border is well defended by the Royal Knights Army, and Westmorland has a strong and capable military leader in Caitilin. England's Navy is the finest in the western world, and we have the means and capacity to crush any attacks launched against us by sea before they even reach us.
Well, that is true. We have a strong defence here on the border. Caitilin is a stong leader no doubt. However it is just as costly to constantly be "under attack". We are under constant threat. It is exhausting to hear one day that we're going to be attacked and the next day it was a false alarm.

As someone just said this is exactly what happened at Carlisle. We let NNGO mine a county and they built wealth from it, money that they used to come and attack us, with a large siege. Only this time it is AM they are mining instead of Glasgow.

War is a game of numbers and of money. We are letting them build more money and more assets on the backs of victims, people who deserve better. No matter what their faults the people in AM do deserve better. You are hearing outrage because they are close neighbors. To some here in England they are our friends, to some they are family. So, you will not hear an end to England's despondence until something happens regarding the CA. Why? Because England cares! So many of us. Harkaa cared so much that he risked everything to do what he thought was right. Perhaps he thought Sussex would let him keep his prestige. I don't know. However, I see the outcry here, as in Ireland. I get numerous letters from them asking WHEN we will come.

Roby cared so much that he brought his argument here, to the people. So that we might know what is going on. Some may chastise him for the decision, but he did what he thought at the time was necessary. If he hadn't thought so he wouldn't have spoken up. I have seen him sit silent before. He's not as rash as you think he is - and look. He got all of us to discuss this issue, to open our eyes at what each other thinks.

The French have now started sinking Laighean ships, the Frets working to protect Scotland on sea and land against the CA. All I am saying is that it would be easier to defeat them now, while AM still has strong people inside it. While it is still awake. AM is a sleeping lion. So much anguish in there, so much strength also. Sitting and waiting for someone, anyone to come free them.

My whole point is: We should learn from the past. Learn from history and keep things from happening again. If we don't act - well, at some point history will repeat itself.

Grace. wrote:
I received a mail from An Gort, surprisingly. A gentleman wants to move to England. However, I advised him against sailing at all. There is no safe place on the ocean if sailors see his home town is An Gort.

I advised him to wait until a tide turns. Something will change, so just be patient. It makes me wonder how many in Ireland do want to move here. Maybe An Gort isn't such a fun place to be.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 pm

haha!

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2063648

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2063495&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=24
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Sergitov wrote:
anto_capone wrote:
Sergitov wrote:
anto, I shall see you dead one day, even if it means coming there myself and dueling you one on one.You are a weak coward for attacking a refugee ship.You will burn in hell soon.

Take a number, small fry. You know where to find me. Smile

Oh yea, which 'refugee' ship was that? I've sunk quite a few. Smile
You wanna play "Bleep" game wiseass...fine.You going and breaking laws and sinking refugee ship and while you at it...going out of game and breaking laws to post here and in london only leads me to believe you have admins and censors on your staff...You can go to HELL you "Bleep" bastard.You don't need to live anymore longer then yesterday.

Sorry to my english friends and citizens who just had to read this...i been nice for awhile now...but anto's arse needing put back in place.

+1
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Watch out, Hezlog declared war!! Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Pocket wrote:
Oh. Dear.

You are a different Anto Capone then

I had thought I was speaking to the sentient one.

My bad.

How very like your master Daubigny to scream the same maniacal untruths in hopes that repetition will make up where facts fail you? Bit transparent even for you, big D...

Off you go, then.

Send someone who has met reality, won't you?

Pocket smiles and heads back to work, realizing he has foolishly been talking to one of the soul-less golums of legend from Eire.

anto_capone wrote:
Pocket wrote:
p.s. your own people report you planned this venture 9 months ago for this very month. I doubt very much that an asteroid from heaven would have changed matters much.

Yes, you figured it out, clever fella! Smile

9 months ago, in my underground lair- code named "Mount Doom" in effort to protect the identities of the innocent -right- landscape -which is quite beautiful, by the way; I concocted this diabolical plan to make England send ships to attack Ireland! Razz

In this plan, England would send ships to blockade Port Lairge, and sink civilian ships in Cork and ATM! There was a lot of loud 'Mwahahahaa!' the day we formulated this most sinister of plots.

You see it all so clearly now, don't you? Twisted Evil

And debate is for suckas!

As you say it- Cheerio and Jolly Good Day, Chap!

lol this idiot thinks im daubigny
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

thats like some vader type mind fuck bullshit right there!

felt like saying to the prick:

'nooo. i am ya fatha!' Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Funny English Crap - Page 5 SW_Executor_01

Funny English Crap - Page 5 POPEANTO
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

lol, anyone got that one pic with antoland being a volcano in RK?
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 pm

Um... I think this was the "after" photo of Munster, but close enough hehe:

Funny English Crap - Page 5 Mordor
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Also liked these too:

Funny English Crap - Page 5 HornsFunny English Crap - Page 5 Horns2
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 am

The amount of fun in the English forums is skyrocketting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 pm

The_shepherd wrote:
Celtic Royals aren't welcome in Ireland either.
That's why your True Irish Republicans invited us to their aide.

Awww, now see? Its not like those English warships showed up uninvited. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Laurente
Serf
Laurente

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Anto i need you...
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:32 pm

By me...
Besides me
to guide me
To hold me
to scold me
cuz when I 'm bad I 'm so so baddddd

What?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 pm

::::ATTENTION RK ENGLAND PLAYERS::::

The word, is MOOT.

Not Mute.

Moot.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Laurente wrote:
Anto i need you...

hai stranga, funny you decide to drop in on us little peoples at this time... Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Sergitov wrote:
hawk...fix the threads where we can post in ireland, this is a fuckup on you guys to allow ireland citizens to post here while they sit comfy at home.Most of us dead are not allowed to post ion london commons and are locked from national offices...don't give me the civil crap...these irish people deserve everything they have done.They are criminals and deserve hell.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm

* wonders if Sergitov is going to be the next English Monarch
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 am

Sergitov seems to believe that the censors are in NNGO's pocket Razz, he also seems unable to recognize that RK is a game.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

Looks like Ahtma_cyanne (of the munster resistance) has finally given up trying to hide the fact that she is The_shepard, lol.

The_shepherd wrote:

Skibicki wrote:
what i been living in ireland all my life and no one told me NNGO had me in a stranglehold No one tells me nothing Cool Laughing
I am absolutely positive that at least two beautiful redheaded women have told you something of the sort for months on end.
I'll agree the stranglehold isn't actually maintained by NNGO.
It is Spring holding the noose and Daubigny guiding her hand.
Makes sense since neither one of them appears to have a firm grip on reality.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next