Elois
anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zukran
Commoner

Funny English Crap - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Roby123 wrote:
The Robland Republic, and I Roby Lambourne as autocratic leader of the Robland Republic, wish to announce that on this day, 9th June 1461, the Robland Republic now recognizes the faction known as the Celtic Alliance as a neutral faction and no longer hostile. This is in regards to now being a political prisoner within the English county of Westmorland.

In observation of the fact that the Celtic Alliance and the Kingdom of England are still at hostilities, I also wish to note that the Robland Republic's view of England as a neutral faction remains unchanged.

Signed this day,

Roby Lambourne
Robland Republic
9th June, 1461
Funny English Crap - Page 23 570ebf6d-afc5-456e-ab1b-7c1446412430_zps68b45609

King of the Idiots being an Idiot again...
I mean to me he's one of the worst in England at the moment, because he acts as if he despises England, or at the least it's leadership, yet simply sits there, whines and does nothing. And when he actually 'did' something - In robbing the English Monarch - He was quick to seek an agreement so he was not hunted for it...
Let's be honest if your going to be a "bad guy" then go the whole way, and don't just pussyfoot around the matter and get cold feet when you do something.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:27 pm

That is kind of how I feel about the few who claim to be mercenaries and are just waiting for a buyer before committing to a side. Seems lazy. Pick a side. Fence sitting till someone pays you to hop over isn't charming, edgy or impressive. They are also the ones who seem to have loud opinions. Armchair bad guys!! Razz Laughing Worse than armchair quarterbacks during football seasons.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Remember the time I tried to be neutral?

....lol.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:08 am

Quote :
Boris wrote:
I can help with that, I think. Although Anto and Daub are two very different people, they inspire loyalty in their people in similar ways. Call it a personality cult. They are both ever-present and available for their people. They never change. They treat their people as families. To do this, they have utterly bypassed the democratic process, except as a tool to further their own ambitions. They are both, also, very clever indeed, and know what they are doing to a fine detail. I greatly admire them both. I would like to think I could call them both friends.

Having said that, I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. The reason I am not aligned with either organisation, is that I truly believe in democracy, for all its faults, and the empowerment it bestows upon the ordinary citizen. Even with all the hotheads and loudmouths that undermine it at every turn, it has the benefit of being an overtly fair system, and to me that is like a warm blanket on a cold day.

To effectively oppose the CA, England would need to find its own dictator, one behind which the whole country could align. Were that to happen, and the resources of this great nation were to be strategically marshalled, the CA would be blown away in a month. It is Democracy that prevents this, and as a democratic nation, we are likely to be blown along in the wind and counterwind of debate, presenting the image of a fat corpse upon which the CA vultures peck at will.

The CA got really strong, when they finally and effectively united. They have an equal and mutually supporting triumvirate, and all pull in the same direction. A King could do this here, but it is more likely to be achieved by people who do not have to rely on elections to wield power. Getting the whole nation to line up behind that would be the challenge of the century.

Boris hit the nail on the head and what I find most amusing is that NOBODY commented back or referenced his comment. It could be for 1 of 2 reasons: 1)they are smart enough to realize that he is right and that they can never win against the CA as a united front or 2)they brushed it off as nonsense since it wasn't loud, obnoxious and pointless (I am betting on the second option).
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 am

I enjoy most the opinion of the unbiased commentator's. Probably 'cause it usually aligns with our beliefs

Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Motherlucka wrote:
Apparently the censors think my new signature is baiting. What a bunch of thin skinned bitches.

https://2img.net/h/s24.postimg.cc/wr0koo5et/William_Sig2.png

EDIT: Any of you are free to use it. Trinity is using it right now aswell.

Thanks Lucka!!! Very Happy Still using it, I've not had any messages regarding mine yet! Guess we'll see, but today's the first day I've even been back on the forum since last week lol
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:14 am

Lol. English are noObz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:28 am

Every days life in Westmorland:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2118612

Nivera wrote:
((Lockey, this isn't aimed at you, it's general frustration with the "victim"))
Oh for the love of.....

I'm sorry, friends, but "notorious" people do bring on natural suspicion. It is correct for this man to be limited from contact with the capitol in a time of war. He has a history of making as much disruption and trouble "within the letter of the law" as possible, using his trade business as a cover. I've spent too much time around people who enjoy this sort of "work," and use the consequences to get sympathy from the unsuspecting public. I used to ignore it, but now it just turns my stomach. Mr. Ewood has it exactly right, and I am not about to confuse Paul Dunbar with a victim.

There is no crime of record I can find for Paul Dunbar in his lifetime, but there are more ways to be disruptive than just robbery and revolt. Mr. Dunbar is someone who not only uses them, but enjoys doing so. I stand not just by, but with the Count in this, completely. I doubt highly he will contact Devon, Roby. I'll save him the trouble and do so for him. I doubt he'll get the glowing backing he suggests he will.

As for defensive lists: the CA did not dock in Westmorland and cause a land war here this time, but that was their intent. They did not expect England to act as quickly or effectively as it did. They looked in our ports with their spy glasses and went to find another fight. Most people did not see an interruption of their lives due to the war, and I've very glad for that!! That's how it should be. But making it as minimally disruptive as possible took tight planning and effort from many dedicated soldiers and generals. We were correctly and justifiably prepared, and I'm damn proud to be part of the defense of Westmorland and England. It's not over, and we're still on duty for you all.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 pm

good lord.
And I'm a tyrant. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Every days life in Westmorland:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2118612

Nivera wrote:
As for defensive lists: the CA did not dock in Westmorland and cause a land war here this time, but that was their intent. They did not expect England to act as quickly or They looked in our ports with their spy glasses and went to find another fight.

Yep, loving how their Count can just secretly kill-list a guy for {pick a reason} and its always righteous and just.  So freakin' typical.

Ah, I see Nivera found us out.  We looked at the Westmorland ports and got sooooooo scared we ran off and decided to face a 20+ ship battle fleet instead.  Rolling Eyes

...and yeah, I dislike the new editor too. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:36 pm

actually, this is one time I am glad that the English did that.  The guy they killed is a terrible cheat and cloner (Chonnacht has hung one of his alts).  That doesn't bother me so much, but what bothers me is that he is a sexual predator too.  He leads lasses on, cheats on them, etc.  He is just a scummy man and anything bad that happens to him is just karma on a man who is proud to be an RP rapist. 

But apart from that - boo hiss, nasty England Razz
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Bekah wrote:
actually, this is one time I am glad that the English did that.  The guy they killed is a terrible cheat and cloner (Chonnacht has hung one of his alts).  That doesn't bother me so much, but what bothers me is that he is a sexual predator too.  He leads lasses on, cheats on them, etc.  He is just a scummy man and anything bad that happens to him is just karma on a man who is proud to be an RP rapist. 

+1 Yeah dude needs to disappear, in a not so fun fashion. Sick bastard.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Yeah, I know him from Scotland, but have no problem with him as long as he is in England. They do deserve each other Smile
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Trinity wrote:
Bekah wrote:

+1 Yeah dude needs to disappear, in a not so fun fashion. Sick bastard.

This. He's vile.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm

I love how England thinks they have any clue at all what we think or plan. They are so far off it makes it obvious they are just flailing in the dark. Smile

Will make things easier for sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Maybe Westmorland wants to fencesit and simply makes up various threats as the excuse for it.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:38 pm

+1 Anto! I'm getting quite a kick out of watching them scramble, make excuses, grab at their dainty straws lol. Yeah no doubt WS.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 am

anto_capone wrote:
I love how England thinks they have any clue at all what we think or plan. They are so far off it makes it obvious they are just flailing in the dark. Smile

We had a plan??
I thought we were just winging it.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 am

ahlia wrote:
anto_capone wrote:

We had a plan??
I thought we were just winging it.

You mean that isn't a plan? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Huzzah! The Donation Program 
HELP YOUR COUNTRY BUILD 10 NEW BATTLE COGS!!!! 

Howdy everybody! This here be a program to help rebuild our Royal English Navy's fleet! I bring to you today a plan that will help us not only fight the enemy, but help us, Englishmen and Englishwomen, to DESTROY the enemy! 

As of right now, each Battle Cog will be going to the REN. BUT if you wish to donate money to your counties Navy, you also have that option available free of charge, and will we keep track of it FOR YOUR COUNTY! Just let your donation rep know what your donation is going towards: The REN or your county! 

All progress towards the Program will be recorded in the London Commons. Each person who donates over 1000 pounds will have their name and the amount they have donated inside our noticeboard! 

How it works: 
Each county has a Donation Representative. Each Donation Rep will be in your county Inn, ready to work hand and hand with your Council and you, in gathering your charitable donations. If you have any questions of how to give your donations to us, please contact your Donation Rep and they will be glad to guide you to getting your donation to this programs treasury! We do ask you to PLEASE let us know of your donation, and if possible proof of it. If you do not let us know in your Inn, then we will not count it towards this donation program. 

Then from each county, we will gather all the resources together, and begin our build of 10 NEW BATTLE COGS to help fight against the enemies of our great home, England!

Here are the following Donation Representatives: 
    Sussex: Alicia.Ohera 
    Devon: Darienbalyntine 
    Mercia: Shellara 
    Westmorland: Kami (for right now, hopefully another will come along)

Goal: 100,000 pounds WORTH in donations FOR 10 BATTLES COGS 
Our program will counting donations in terms of pounds. So here are the pounds worth we will count towards your donation, if you decide to donate items instead of pounds: 
4 Pounds per (PP) wood- Limit of 9,000 (with extras) > 36,000 Pounds Worth (PW) 

19 PP iron - Limit of 800 (with extras) > 15,200 PW 

980 PP Large sail –Limit of 10 ((No need for extra, would be a waste of transportation. We need to have a SET goal and just focus on that. If we complete this goal we can work on getting more if we want. )) > 9800 PW 

420 PP mast – Limit of 10 > 4200 PW

We will also be counting wool for 12 pounds. It is not coordinated into our plan of the costs though. But YES we do accept WOOL as a donation!!! 

Total actual item donation needed worth: 59,300 pounds 

Total possible item donation worth (because of extras): 65,200 pounds = extra 5900+ pounds worth 

Total pounds need for “cost of building site”: 20,000 pounds 

Total cost in Labor (18 pounds per person): 5220 pounds 

Total for everything: 84,520 pounds + the extra 5900 pounds in goods= 90,420 pounds

We are using the extra 9580 pounds for supplying the sailors whilst they are battling the enemy out at sea. They do need food yah know!!! 

This is a pristine time for our home, and what we do right now will impact us forever. England is used to surviving anything, but I say NAY to just surviving. NAY shall I stand around and do what I must just to survive. It is time for us to THRIVE! It is up to you, a "leader of England" to stand up and help your nation in the most and best way that you can. Help us to rebuild this fleet, and not only fight these incoming invaders, but destroy them. Do not just live in your home, fight for it! 

STATEMENT: As of right now all ten ships are going to the REN. We are discussing many other things right now. One thing is that REN receives all the battle cogs right now, then during a time of peace, the battle cogs get distributed to whichever counties wishes to man them, and then allow the counties to do what they wish with them, until war comes again. When war comes again REN will be able to call upon the ships again, to fight for England. Like I said though, this is one idea that I (kami) likes. It also seems the fairest to all the counties.
---

One would think they learnt the lesson Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Yeah okay they're wasting their money terribly because we'll just sink em again anyway.

But can the irish masks stop posting off topic in there? I don't want to be labeled as twats because the minority want to off topic bait and flame. it's getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:32 am

I agree with Ahlia. We shouldn't have to troll them to show our awesome. We can show them with our actions by sinking them all again like noObs they are.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 am

Well, what's another ten ships at the bottom of the sea? Razz
Back to top Go down
Omenio
Squire
Omenio

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 am

We will create artificial islands of sunk English ships and their bodies Cool
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:54 pm

We'll create a node called the Isle of man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next