AuthorMessage
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 am

Madam Trinckalot! I am not Fluffy!  Mad Razz

36 hours :O Wow, poor girl lol Much owies will be had.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 am

Adrian_bekavac wrote:
I wouldn't really know how large the group is. I have not counted them nor do I know how large of a percentage of population of Westmorland they are. That's why I never used words like majority or most of. I said large group. That is what they are.

As for not calling it idiotic, I am sorry, it is nothing more then that. It has nothing to do with people living in Westmorland or not. If they wanted to provoke Galloway into choosing sides, letting CA forces through, scaring them into letting the English armies through... anything really, they should have gone and sacked a town. That's a serious gesture that commits both them (the above mentioned large group), us (rest of England) and Galloway to a course. What they did was to provoke anger in Galloway up to the extent of sending a certain amount of people that would not otherwise have done it to join the NNGO forces but not exactly to achieve anything to further their cause. The diplomatic mess was fairly easily, at least for now, brushed aside by his Majesty (although a lesser King would have more problems with that) and the only real result is that the whole of England was made to look like a bunch of bumbling twits.

In fact, the whole thing was so idiotic that when I heard of it, my first thought was that someone took a bribe from Anto to do it.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:31 am

uh oh.
They have figured out Anto bribed Eldarad.
We busted now.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 am

Grace.de.grey wrote:
First, that was well said Morat. I suppose Rothgar had everyone's best interests at heart. I'm also unknowing of what the discussion looked like that brought him to the resolution he compromised on. I'm thinking he probably did compromise pretty well for us. I'm just worried about my Luv. He's put everything he has into this country; the most important being his heart and soul. I'd hate for him to be punished, hurt or killed because he's good at what he does.

Secondly, Anto might think he is so much richer than we are, having robbed ships, travelers and even the county of An Mumhaim, but we have so much more here. We have wonderful English people who donate, give, and even mount up when we need them. The English should be proud. Surely, we have already won.

Yes. I love making corny speeches . . . . with a sword in my hand.

Hhmmmm. I think this sword might be enchanted.
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:31 am

Daubigny wrote:
uh oh.
We busted now.

Funny thing is, you actually say that here and it will soon become "English Fact" Smile
Back to top Go down
Neptunuk
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Well...

my English brothers will be very interested to hear of this bribe.

Good day!

*runs*
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Zukran wrote:
Daubigny wrote:
uh oh.
We busted now.

Funny thing is, you actually say that here and it will soon become "English Fact" Smile

+1 Definitely Razz

I used to say random shit in this forum's chat hoping something would become a fact, don't think it ever worked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:33 pm

You have to figure out someone he bribed first...then start with small little rumors, accidentally say them in chats in taverns, etc....then they start believing the shit.

Like you know...using the fact that Evan used to be a bit more welcome here...start dropping hints his hatred is a rouse to get in good with the english and gather intel Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah, I can't believe they think Moratt is on their side.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:56 am

Mr.Payne wrote:

Payne! i love it  Laughing the most favorite thing i like saying when shit's going down haha...dun dun dun.

totally saving it Razz
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:48 am

Gambits letter to the King  Laughing 
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2158322

Quote :
King Rothgar!

It has begun!... NNGO/Broken Fury/ and cheap arse Clans... are marching to Northern Westmorland to have a single taste of victory if possible.

Their ships will probably sail back to An Gort for safety.

Ireland is somewhat unwatched....

There are still more Irish who seek to move to England!

Corcaigh and Lios Mór, An Mumhain of Ireland will embrace our welcome!

If you go there now, can the rest of the CA do anything about it?

Or... Go to An Gort, sail West around lower Ireland and upwards to invade An Gort.

Either way, it doesn't matter.

History is history. The NNGO invaded Ireland. The KOW invaded Ireland.

Think of all the Irish who have moved to England.

Now the NNGO has landed in Glasgow and marching…

... No more confusion!

The time is now... Gather all your manpower, troops and ships... and invade Ireland.

Sack Port Lairge and An Gort... bring back the balance of power.

Stop defending a cheap endless battle from Northern England and win the whole damned war for once and for all...

France is not bothering us. Germany is not bothering us. Italy is not bothering us... Hell Spain isn't bothering us. This enemy is the only one plaguing us. It is time to put an end to it!

The enemy are calling me an Englishman, even though I am half French and Scottish. But my home is Lewes and I guess I fight like an Englishman because we all have the same common foe!

I am in Whithorn, Scotland, right now working to prevent the invasion as much as I can. Here I am, being true to save England, my common allies. England, take the fight to Ireland!
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 am

Wow lol. Im not military genius but posting a public letter with strategy (no mater how lame and frankly stupid) is really retarded....just saying.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:29 am

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2156436&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

Gambit wrote:
Gambit smirks like a white devil.

"It is still your move darling. Ask Anto where to go next?"

Standing against the well lighted wall from the early morning this time, unlike the copy cat Ninon are doing against Launcelot, and Gambit is flipping his typical gold coin up in the air while catching it with another irresistible smirk of his that the WHOLE world can see...

"Sea or land? I ever so wonder..."

Maybe someone should tell the knucklehead what the phrase white devil actually means Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 am

LMAO! No way, it's funnier to watch him keep being a complete tard.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:51 pm

anto_capone wrote:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2156436&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60

Gambit wrote:
Gambit smirks like a white devil.

"It is still your move darling. Ask Anto where to go next?"

Standing against the well lighted wall from the early morning this time, unlike the copy cat Ninon are doing against Launcelot, and Gambit is flipping his typical gold coin up in the air while catching it with another irresistible smirk of his that the WHOLE world can see...

"Sea or land? I ever so wonder..."

Maybe someone should tell the knucklehead what the phrase white devil actually means Razz

Didn't even catch that the first time I read the original post Laughing 
Back to top Go down
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:15 am

Gambit is his name is it. Sounds like another pop-up target looking to make a name for himself. I appears that he does not understand the players, us and england. The English are not known for bold moves. They usually will play it safe
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Gambit is just an attention whore. All he does boils down to "look at me, look at me"!
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:35 pm

But I do genuinely think he's probably one of the least intelligent people I've ever encountered on RK (and I've been around for a while now). He's one of the very few people whose posts I automatically skip without even giving it a second look. Intentions and everything else aside, I can only take stupid to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Grace.de.grey wrote:
(Having a history of memory faults makes one very organized and very motivated, both of which are great in TM and sheriff roles.  I'd like to add for those who are familiar with my memory issues, I have recently been much more successful in memory, cognition and getting everything I can out of my 145 IQ brain! I mean it used to be 145. I'm sure it's not now. I should probably test it again. Razz I simply changed my daily pill. That's it. I hope it continues to improve. )

I got sent this by a friend and nearly spit my tea out laughing.  TPB Grace has 145 IQ?  If that is the case, then mine must be well over 200 by whatever scale she is using Razz
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:56 pm

She may have done the test twice and added up the results of both?
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:05 pm

So that's why she clones all the time? She just forgets its against the rules and has so many other characters!

I bet she did one of those online tests, I did one of those and scored 178 (yes, I bragged about that for a damn long time) but on the actual test, 135 ...so not quite a genius Razz
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Yes, its rather funny on the whole Gambit thing, he is wanting to create another character to be with Chyler... not quiet sure why..... but seems to think it will let Gambit be put to the wayside, and get a rest.... it will be hard to do that lol
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Arkie wrote:
I wouldn't mind being Countess, though have no hope to be.

I'll be where and what is needed. To be honest, that's the goal anyway.

I'm FOR Devon, and FOR Bristol; so, wherever I can help, I do try.

I've done Mines and Sheriff before, but that was many miles away, and about 2 years ago. I expect that everything has changed by now. I mean, EVERYthing.

But eventually, one or another count will have to break here, and give me an office. I will eventually have to consider it offensive to never have one, other than Spokey. Which is pretty much important but very often a slough off job, given just to shut someone up about not having an office.

Devon has a new council which she is on because she ran her own list (it won 2 seats). This is in their council forum, I think Arkie is catching on to the fact that literally not one of them want her to have any power  Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 pm

She only got two seats? Perhaps there is hope for Devon. If they are smart they will sideline her completely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next