AuthorMessage
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

Funny English Crap - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:27 am

Who the fuck is Steven?

--ReallyWiseOldMan wrote:
[rp]Dear Your Majesty Terrasophia,

I hear talk that you are in an army engaging in a skirmish with our neighbors, England. Please do tell me this is a false rumour and you are not burning bridges, but instead building bridges between our nations.

Your Loyal Subject,
Steven[/rp]
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 am

You got another admirer your Magesticnessness. Maybe he is a carpenter and likes water crossing structures and has sent you an inquiry into such matters? *Grovels in a suitable manner*
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 am

Perhaps, money hungry bastards!  Laughing 

Probably just another English troll mask. Only posts it makes are typical anti-CA/ Fury crap.
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 am

That grace made a thread in London about how they are attacked by nine armies is pretty cute. If only she realized that it is because of the insufferable people like herself that there are so many attacking and so few willing to leave their own counties in England to defend them.

If all of their counties weren't England by default WML might be allied with Sussex and the Frets, but that is about it. I can't really say anything about Mercia, but I feel sorry for the good people of Devon who are associated with them.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:52 am

Yes, other english counties didnt interfere that much into Scotland's business, like Westmorland(Cumbria) did. So we care little about the rest. Westmorland makes all the problems with their external politics and when they get into trouble, they run whining to the other english counties for help.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 am

Holy OOC

Sapphire_collins wrote:
I would assume this is open even though it does say CRP... but then again, I forget that people can't read. It seems that everyone on both sides tend to god mod to the worst possible extent. But this side seems to to it a wee bit more. So what to you expect...?No retaliation. You just expect everyone sit with their thumbs up their bums and listen? Sorry, but I have many friends in this war, and personally we are all acting a bit immature and get your damn knickers out of a wad, and fight like men and women, and not like you just got out of grade school. Make it an interesting ROLE PLAY as this is all it is. Stop whining and complaining when so n so decides to come after you... it's mechanics of the game... and people are just role playing. So what if they add a twist or so to it. It's their role play--come back with something to head theirs off.. but do it in a way that your not being an ass......

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 am

Gambit's welcome home to England.

Gambit wrote:
wow... Lilith_... kicked me 5 time out of the tavern... and now she banned me from public town hall tavern.

She used date me for a while... but that was years ago!!!

Geez...

We here to save England. Kick NNGO out of Liverpool. Damn.....
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 pm

lol Gambit, hated no matter where he goes...Poor little moron Razz
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 pm

I just can't figure that man out... he makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 pm

I think Gambit is actually fucking retarded IRL.

17k posts of utter bullshit spewing from both ends.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

I like how he says he is there to save England.

All I am saying, if that guy was there to save me, I'd just wish for sweet death to come quickly.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Raider. wrote:
Its good to see Gambit is still a incomprehensible idiot for us all to laugh at. I'll never understand how a pretty decent guy like Launcelot deals with a clearly mentally challenged mongoloid like yourself.

However its still amusing to see you parade around the kingdoms with your simple minded, illegible rantings as it will always offer a glimmer of humor and entertainment for all at times filled with tension and war such as now. I only pray the great Rai Rai strike you down with a bolt of lightning and end your vacuous life so your soul may drift around the spirit world in peace and also for all of us still living so we don't have to hear your insipid, moronic dribble that pours from your mouth like a raging waterfall from the heavens and makes us briefly unintelligent as it reaches our ears.
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Raider. wrote:
Its good to see Gambit is still a incomprehensible idiot for us all to laugh at. I'll never understand how a pretty decent guy like Launcelot deals with a clearly mentally challenged mongoloid like yourself.

However its still amusing to see you parade around the kingdoms with your simple minded, illegible rantings as it will always offer a glimmer of humor and entertainment for all at times filled with tension and war such as now. I only pray the great Rai Rai strike you down with a bolt of lightning and end your vacuous life so your soul may drift around the spirit world in peace and also for all of us still living so we don't have to hear your insipid, moronic dribble that pours from your mouth like a raging waterfall from the heavens and makes us briefly unintelligent as it reaches our ears.

Laughed. So hard... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Irish_Wolf wrote:
Well, I doubt Westmorland saw that coming.
Eldarad wrote:

I have no concerns about the safety of Kendal,

Priceless. lol! 
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 pm

What is with players in England? All they got is smack talk, why are they so insecure?

Look at our RP in HH and compare it to any in any English forum. They really wonder why England suffers the most decline in population out of all 3 English countries, after they so gallantly place their own lack of self esteem on display?

RK England = March of the baby dicks
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Hahahahah @ "march of the baby dicks"
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Athanor wrote:
Years of building to see it gone in days?

Only two instances this can happen to a person. Robbery or sinking.

Ports cannot be destroyed, nor towns, institutions or communities, only treasuries and inventories. Since they are not yours personally. Since you are not held liable. Since no one is permanently dead, I wonder why someone would feel slighted at the loss of a town/county treasury or market inventory. For sure a mayor/council member may have dedicated time to bolster the for mentioned treasury/inventory but if it is destroyed/stolen/raised to ground, so what ?- it cost you nothing but your time - which was presumably enjoyed or why do it? I have not heard of forced slavery to take on the challenges of this life so take pride in the journey not the laurels when something adverse happens to the treasury or town/county inventory.

Now, on the personal level of robbery/sinking which does take from your person all your worldly goods (and maybe even some stats) and often leaves one feeling gutted after the experience. But seriously those are just worldly goods that can be replaced, all be it at the expense of more hard, long work, but when did life here become a race to riches? There is no prize to the winner. There is only a new future.

Therefore, although I can sympathize, I really can, having lost a personal wealth of 30k in ships and goods over the last few sinkings, I cannot get my head around the "why bother if you can loose it all" mentality.

So if the "why bother" is not about wealth, then it can only be what Akeron is trying to convey. The "status quo", set by the established whom have set/manipulated the world we live in to their liking. This must be the real "why bother". I can understand the why bother beating you head against the wall when faced with the emissaries of the status quo at every discussion to steer England in a different direction.

Quote :
There is an ingrained status quo that immediately leaps to conclusions in treating people as guilty before proven innocent, expecting people to take initiative by default while the status quo deliberately nit-picks with bad manners and exploits its control of the government to get away with it.

In essence, the status quo is filled with spoiled brats, and it expects the populace to entertain it or shut up. In essence, it perpetually demoralizes its own people from authoring ideas because there's no promise of authority in exchange for them.

For me this says it all in spades. It is the reason why I have no empathy to the imminent demise of WML or the endless warmongering of England towards those that just want to go about life in another way.

Life is not fair, you win some, you loose some and sometimes what appears to be tyranny is actually the best way to things done. Committee democracy is the road to mediocrity, always has been despite it's "politically correct" intentions. Which is why organizations like the CA thrive where the bed wetting spoon feed pablum puking want to keep the status quo to themselves.

That, for me, is why the population is in decline.

Well said Argotitan.

(OCC: someone once said to me long ago, if I wanted to see who was pulling the strings in England, wait around a few years and look to see who is left. Sure enough the same voices, several years older now, are still in the thick of controlling the "status quo")

I like that guy.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:17 am

Ditto Terra, great post! +1
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:49 am

Funny English Crap - Page 38 Oiq9

I found this banner rather funny really..... she is to the point of bad talking to her banner.. being the General now I would be scared shitless.
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 am

She is spokesperson for westmorland? haha I bet they regret it. Bet she speaks a whole lot! Like the never ending story she is, talk talk talk....fk she writes essays.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:55 am

Bitch has got some balls to say that we're the ones who are cloning.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 am

Luffy1 wrote:
She is spokesperson for westmorland? haha I bet they regret it. Bet she speaks a whole lot! Like the never ending story she is, talk talk talk....fk she writes essays.

I thought Gambit was their spokeperson  Laughing But Grace is nowhere worse than him for that matter Smile
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 pm

LOL. Ninon's post in their london commons...RAHAHAHA. I cant even copy and paste im laughing too much. hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Okay, I wrote a quick note to Eurydice because I clearly RP'ed the bout in which I killed her and other people are doing the same to their respective kills/killers, etc.  Went something like,

"Hello,

I went ahead and RP'ed our skirmish.  I hope you don't mind.  I tried to keep in line with what my character would have done.  I didn't choreograph the entire thing move for move.

This has been a great opportunity for RP on both sides.

Thanks!

-tpb Morgan"

And I received:

Quote :
Lady/Sir,

I do not want to role play with you. Also I do not agree my name to be used in any threats.
If you do it I will contact moderators telling you do it without my permission and report it as OOC harassing.
Also I do not want any (OOC) type messages to get from you again.

I like to role play war but after all nasty OOC insults that were posted on your forum about me, i do not to have anything in common with you or your friends. Because of that reason i refuse all RP with you now and will be reporting all your attempts to cyber bully me or my friends.

Good bye,
Eurydice

Seriously? Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Bitch indeed.

I've never heard of her, we insult her here?

Well we're about to start, anyway Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Morgan.le.Fay wrote:
Okay, I wrote a quick note to Eurydice because I clearly RP'ed the bout in which I killed her and other people are doing the same to their respective kills/killers, etc.  Went something like,

"Hello,

I went ahead and RP'ed our skirmish.  I hope you don't mind.  I tried to keep in line with what my character would have done.  I didn't choreograph the entire thing move for move.

This has been a great opportunity for RP on both sides.

Thanks!

-tpb Morgan"

And I received:

Quote :
Lady/Sir,

I do not want to role play with you. Also I do not agree my name to be used in any threats.
If you do it I will contact moderators telling you do it without my permission and report it as OOC harassing.
Also I do not want any (OOC) type messages to get from you again.

I like to role play war but after all nasty OOC insults that were posted on your forum about me, i do not to have anything in common with you or your friends. Because of that reason i refuse all RP with you now and will be reporting all your attempts to cyber bully me or my friends.

Good bye,
Eurydice

Seriously?  Bitch.

Talk about double standards. And did she think Dar wanted to RP with her? Nice twist by Vulture however, not letting her get away with a terribly poor sportsmanship move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next