ahlia
anto_capone
eiodain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eiodain
Citizen

Skyrim Charater Builds Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Need help with chracter build for elder scrolls Skyrim. Has any one played this game ever? I'm hoping to kinda mix pure Mage with archery, i know this isint a build that is attempted a whole lot so id like to see here this takes me, does anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 pm

I havent played in awhile, one of my toons was a rogue mage that relied on sneak attack ranged with a bow, and up close he lit shit on fire Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 am

My current build is an archer with one-handed and shield with light armour and thief skills.
Back to top Go down
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:16 am

anto_capone wrote:
I havent played in awhile, one of my toons was a rogue mage that relied on sneak attack ranged with a bow, and up close he lit shit on fire Razz

what do you mean when you say a "rouge mage"? And also what Character type were you using? Im hoping to be able to use either a Nord or a Breton.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:10 am

went dark elf

was master at all the rogue stuff (sneak, pickpocket, locks etc) and master of damage spells (fire, electric, ice etc)
Back to top Go down
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 am

hmmm. not bad. id go dark elf myself but i hate the way they look.

is true that the game is very long and the dungeons spawn on their own accord even afterthe storyline is ended?
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 am

My first character (one of about a hundred) was a Piro Mage, that's all he did. He was a dark elf Razz

Here's something I never got around to using. I'd bet it'd help a lot though. I'm gonna use it before I start a new character and hopefully get Dawnguard

EDIT: My favourite character was definitely a Khajit who was master of thief/sneak skills. He was the character with the most money BYFAR, and he also had two blades of woe which made him an absolute BEAST. I didn't even bother or need to get a good smithing skill with that build. He was amazing!

Fuck this thread! *takes blackops out of the disc tray and inserts skyrim* Razz
Back to top Go down
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Glad i could help... Very Happy

level with me though. i just got it yesterday. Is the game really that good? Every one seems to be telling me it is.
Back to top Go down
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:41 pm

ill be honest im tempted to go full mage for the heck of it. Hack and slash seems to be to easy even on the most difficult settings.. trouble is i wonder how ill survive the beginning of the game till ii can enchant.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

skellies on highest difficulty? Piece of piss.. Dragon priests? AWW hell no Razz

If you're going full mage you have to go, FULL mage. You stray off path and you'll have an extremely weak back-up ability and also risk running out of mana Laughing

I always hated hirelings because I felt they made me lvl up slower, but if you're having trouble with something. I guess they help.

The games amazing btw. They've been working on an Elder Scrolls MMO for the past few years
HURRY UP Razz

EDIT: Apologies. I was meant to give you this in my first post.

http://ie.ign.com/builds/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/create
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 am

I killed a dragon priest -Volsung - on level 2 after I was exploring. Also cleared out a giant's camp for mammoth tusks before I realised you could get them for free... This was on my very first playthrough on normal, though, that build was a female nord battlemage. She was frickin' awesome.

And yes Eiodain, the game is hella awesome and there are quests that never end, (I don't mean the glitchy kind) and the dungeons are almost infinite. You'll always have something to do... If you could just stop chasing those damned butterflies for half an hour...
Back to top Go down
Joe_Danvers
Commoner
Joe_Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am

I was a rouge who had max rogue skills likes anto, but I always used two daggers when things got close. One of them was the razor that could kill a enemy in one hit if you were lucky enough, and sometimes it did just that. That and they have fun animations when you sneak up on someone and watch as you slit their throat.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 am

My first guy, the piro, wondered off into a Giants camp before even going to Whiterun, had to use "flame" and hide behind any rock I could. eventually ran into a bandit camp and watched them all fail at killing it. Killed the two Giants in the end Razz
Once I went into a one of those kill cutscene's on a dragon, as my ninja. My guy just jumped on the dragons head and spent a little while one slashing his skull to finish him off with my two daggers. A warhammer cutscene is only one shot xD
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 am

Mehrune's Razor, Joe.

Yeah... When I get into something I REALLY get into it. I pretty much know almost everything, and if I don't, I know where to look XD

Aidann I have yet to experience the dagger finisher. Never played with daggers before, actually. I MEANT to with the wood elf archer build on my laptop, but I got him using shortswords now... Derp. I was more excited at the fact that I made him look like Khal Drogo than anything else.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:13 pm

the cutscene for death by bow is pretty awesome as well
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 am

Yes Very Happy
I didn't realise it came out with the patch so the first time it happened I was like 'DAFUQ' and then I was like 'cooool!' But now it make it feel really fallout-y.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 am

I lplayed it the other day and I had a cutscene for a bow shot but It didn't kill'em so I was like... okay? Cool! Then I got on shadowmere and went out slashing dragons with my dagger Razz
One shotting bears that ran at you is the funniest thing Laughing

Also, I hear the beheading with a shield is amazing
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:01 am

Aidann wrote:
I lplayed it the other day and I had a cutscene for a bow shot but It didn't kill'em so I was like... okay? Cool! Then I got on shadowmere and went out slashing dragons with my dagger Razz
One shotting bears that ran at you is the funniest thing Laughing

Also, I hear the beheading with a shield is amazing

Duly noted. Will begin levelling up shield Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm

I play as a Khajiit, duel wielding long swords and using light armor. I'm not really stealthy about it, I just like the agility to dance around my enemies then use the whirlwind moves to basically put my enemies through a blender Razz.

I usually stray away from magic (too much effort to scroll through all the spells to get the one you want, even if you add them all to favorites). The only magical type things I do are two dragon shouts: whatever the fire one is and dragonrend. I did max out my smithing though, I try and upgrade all my weapons and armor since I rely on them more then magic.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 pm

You guys tempted me to restart and try something new. My character is always human with heavy armor and a fancy sword and shield Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:40 pm

The unique weapons are sooooo worth taking a look at. For any class Very Happy

Found out today... My blades of woe are maxed out at 67 cause fortify one-handed DOESN'T AFFECT DAGGERS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.... Oh well, time to work on enchanting it with something else or increase my smithing ability past 100 Razz

8 levels of one-handed away from the fifth level of armsman. Woo! Smile

Picked up a couple 'Blades of Sacrifice' today and aren't that great since they are on the heavy side of weapons so smithing them isn't very good.
Whereas Alessandra's dagger might be worth upgrading since i've left it dorment in my inventory for the last 34 levels Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 am

Fire one? YOL TOOR SHUL!
*coughs*
My first build used an enchanted daedric mace with fire enchantment, and I used the Spellbreaker as my shield. It's SO OP when using it against dragons. I was unstoppable.
*insert evil laughter here*

I was so excited when I finished finding the Storm Call. But then when I accidentally killed my housecarl using it, I decided being a norse God wasn't for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Charater Builds   Skyrim Charater Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Charater Builds
Page 1 of 1