Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  Empty
PostSubject: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Thought we could work on this here? Going to the 2nd forum for most, including myself, is a bit of a pain.

Here's what we have so far:

Trinity wrote:
Motto: 'Lux Tua Via Meu' ~ Thy Light is My Way.

Viking Heritage.

These two things above are something that I would personally like to keep, as it really keeps the past semi-entwined with the future? I've completely lost everything else unfortunately. At this point on we'll be starting anew.

Start with a family tree? Anything ya'll wanna throw out there please do! Very Happy

Findings so far:

Couldn't believe I even found this! And the crest was one similar that we actually used back when there was only England and with some of the history on it.

http://www.houseofnames.com/blount-family-crest

I'll be working on it as much as I can in my spare time, any input ya'll want to throw out there please do!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Found the family tree...

http://blountrk.tribalpages.com

Now we just need to update it!

Edited to add:

Here was a section from the previous post I made here from that link:

http://www.houseofnames.com/wiki/Ireland

At one point in time there was a really awesome, fictional, background done up and I'm still searching for it...unfortunately I only put some cheesy paste/copy stuff up on the family tree it seems, must have been in a hurry or something LOL...ugh.
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 pm

lol I cant see the links, it says only admins are allowed to see this image, its the same with your banner for me as well...Odd lol
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

think i fixed that
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

yep :-)
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Thank goodness! Thought I was losing my mind...had shared the tree link with someone and they couldn't see it lol...was searching thru the privacy and settings on that site thinking wtf! LOL! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:34 pm

I apologize if this is old news to some...I am woefully ignorant on nordic/scottish history. I looked this up, interested in knowing if there had been history of Nordic settling in Scotland (where Toastini's mother is from...since that is where I started playing the game, I call it her birthplace). It looks like there is plenty of room, historically speaking, for the blood to mix.

http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/scotland.shtml

I am thinking maybe Toastini's maternal grandfather is Blount? Maybe he came over to Scotland, was wowed by her grannie and the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 pm

That's what I loved about the whole Nordic and Viking thing, they were the first honestly in most cases and were mentioned in various parts of the world. I think it's fantastic Toasti! Absolutely! Love the piece you found on it too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree    Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blount Family House ~ History/Family Tree
Page 1 of 1