AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm

i ddo drunk all the time hehe

but im *usually* a happy drunk! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 am

*confused*

Faye's name isn't a jokey reference to faked orgasms?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Sylvanos os something similar. There is a whole thread on khyber forum dedicated to them.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:52 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Sylvanos os something similar. There is a whole thread on khyber forum dedicated to them.

Did you group with him? I know the stories, just curious if you had first-hand experience.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:12 pm

I have run with him, in fact I was the tank in the ToD that they are talking about.

He's very picky about who he accepts and he seems to have a strange idea about what to do. I waited well over an hour in a group he was in, because he was MyDDOing everyone who applied and rejecting decent candidates.

He makes clerics come to where he is and show them that they are radiant servants, he makes tanks go sword and board ONLY. He very often refuses FvS because he says they aren't proper healers, the list goes on...

He berated me in part 2 of the ToD run because I didn't get the Judge's aggro, even though I'd pulled him to the North East and started to tank him and then got thrown in the air after about 2 seconds (before I could get full threat going) and of course because he was Pew-pewing from a distance, the Judge went on him... he made some comment about him having to tone down the DPS, but really, he shouldn't be getting aggro with 3 barbs and a DoS Paladin with 200% threat.

I think his name is Sylvandras... be afraid Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Never ran with him, but I applied to one of his ToD's on my ranger that never filled. 10 minute wait, no response.

I logged back onto my wizard, did some epic farming, hour and a half later his ToD group was still up. Not a reform, I was checking every 10-15 or so, and was glad I wasn't accepted into his group. I figured the guy was just stupid about being picky.

Then I hear about what happen to Zog, and then I see a whole thread about the guy.

So, yea.
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:43 pm

For TODs, I recommend Thigmar - no BS runs that almost always complete (unless someone is griefing).

Good leadership and a funny guy. Drinks beer and burps into the mic. Also makes jokes about the pit fiends' bums. Laughing

Done over 50 speed runs with him, his lfms always say: "TOD - know it". He tries to beat the 20 minute mark for completion.

Thigmar usually runs 2 or 3 runs in a row - some of his alts (always with the last name "Sternish") are:

Guygand
Greygon
Roknaar
Torgam

Good way to get a bankful of TOD rings. Wink
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 pm

I didn't doubt, was just curious about your experiences. I'm pretty familiar with his rep Razz

Qrazydamage/Crazydamage - can't remember if he's been listed yet, but I just ran an eParty with him. The PL (friend of mine) let him in despite his rep not having had any firsthand experiences, but damn. The PL said a billion times "Wait for Grace, she's the bluffer" at the last hallway. Instead, moron runs past the bluffer and aggros the boss before we're all even there. Then he proceeds to aggro everything else in the hallway and pikes the fight.
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Beth wrote:
*confused*

Faye's name isn't a jokey reference to faked orgasms?

+1
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 am

Grace wrote:
I didn't doubt, was just curious about your experiences. I'm pretty familiar with his rep Razz

Qrazydamage/Crazydamage - can't remember if he's been listed yet, but I just ran an eParty with him. The PL (friend of mine) let him in despite his rep not having had any firsthand experiences, but damn. The PL said a billion times "Wait for Grace, she's the bluffer" at the last hallway. Instead, moron runs past the bluffer and aggros the boss before we're all even there. Then he proceeds to aggro everything else in the hallway and pikes the fight.

I ran with crazy a bunch actually, not for awhile tho. He does have a bad rep but he was mellow when I ran with him.

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 am

I've run with crazy on a few occasions, but not since the last time he screwed me over. I didn't have any problems with him other than his general attitude until I posted an E-Snitch specifically for heals. He joined on his favored soul and commenced zerging the quest, leaving his party members to die as he healed himself only and told me that as a bard I could heal too. As I was picking up the soul stones of some of my downed party members and watching crazy get farther and farther ahead, I told him if he wanted to solo, I'd let him, and me and the rest rage-quit... you don't just join a party with an LFM specifically for heals and then tell the bard/party leader to do it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 am

I think that seems to be mostly his issue - he does whatever the hell he wants, and the rest of the party can just be screwed. If what he wants is also what you want, that probably works out fine. If not, madness ensues.
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:39 am

Whats a E snitch
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 am

E = epic
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:29 am

Thanks Jill.

Hmm I need to be back to Level 20 to be in with the Lingo.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 am

Vykrest again

I'm surprised that we haven't heard any news on here from this guy since for a while, after all a douchebag is a douchebag. However, it just so turns out that this guy is the douchiest of them all...

I was running a few shrouds last night to get my toons off timer and of course with Mabar going on, the group was taking a while to fill so I put something like "D door if available, Come kill Harry, Mabar will be back again soon" and sure enough it started filling a bit more quickly. I think there were a few spots left and he sent me a tell saying "I can get 1 LDS for a few hours of Mabar"... I thought nothing of it and guessed that he was trying to tell me that although I was looking for healers, he didn't want to come because he was running Mabar - whatever, his choice, ktnxbye.

However, I was about 10 minutes into the run and he started sending me tells again and I thought know that he was beginning to boast about how he'd only done a few hours of Mabar and he'd already got 5 LDS so it's better than doing Shroud and he's not even on Shroud timer - it turned out that he was farming motes and then trading them for Large mats - like I care about what he does with his life, I don't know him from Adam.

Then by Part 5, he had started insulting me and was telling me that it was people like me who stopped everyone in the game from having events like Mabar, because they are brought in upon demand and if we say we don't want it then nobody will get it.....

Erm, wait a minute WTF you shrivelled up prune of a ballsack?

He was now putting words in my mouth saying that I hate Mabar and it'll be my fault if it doesn't come back again... actually I don't hate Mabar, I just wanted to run Shroud and get other people into my group.

However, I'm very good at keeping my temper (even though I'd had a run in with a Brazilian Warrior being a nob earlier and just using my LFM to get ship buffs before dropping group - for the 2nd time this week), so I remained calm and just told him that he'd got it all wrong.

The conversation ended as follows:

Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 ScreenShot00128

Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 ScreenShot00129

Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 ScreenShot00127

Ya, I know I shouldn't be so nice when dealing with such fucktards, but I'm not about to get an in-game ban thanks to him...
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:36 am

wow, what an asshole

people been bonkers all week
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Please add Darklegacy We went to do TOR and he afk'd the whole way through. Pretty Pissed as he was our tank. Asrail ended up soling the Dragon while he danced around doing Squat and hiding behind me >>. Our group ended up ditching after the first dragon cause he refused to help :S
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:17 pm

hmm that name rings a bell...

Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:41 am

Seacret strikes again - his zerging got me killed twice tonight.

What a tool lol

Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Not necessarily a do-not-run-with, but holy crap what an epic fail party of noobs in an elite VoN3....

Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 ScreenShot00000

So we have the sword-and-board barbarian, a WF sorc screaming for heals, a TR FvS who can't remember to heal himself, the arti who pretended to disable the door trap (not the one you can run at the door through, the explody one) and then proceeded to open the door killing 4 of the party despite being told he didn't actually disable it, one semi-OK caster, and one poor poor bard shaking her head at everything...

Other than the barbarian's constant deaths through being clueless, and a set of deaths from the trapped door, most of the deaths were from the fact that someone decided to pull all 3 end bosses while everyone else was at the chests. How it was actually completed, I have no idea. I stopped res'ing myself after they left the beholder boss in the shrine room.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Holy crap! I am newb and even I am not that bad >> Did your equip end up trashed?
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 am

I'm jealous. Those are the sort of fail runs I live for!
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 am

So some of you already heard me bitching in guild chat but I have to post this here...

The good thing about this guy is he gives warnings in all of his LFMs of who he is, cuz he has a lot of toons and none of the names are similar.

The rest is the kind of player I like least to run with. I had a bunch of things to get done IRL today so I wanted to get a Shroud out of the way on the cleric while there were still going to be groups up. I jumped in one and the last person to join was Bigs.

First thing he says is that the clerics should make sure they have lots of pots because the group has no DPS. The group has no DPS because there are 3 rangers and a pally, none of which can hit their way out of a wet paper bag apparently. He then argues with the pally all the way through part 1 and partway through part 2 about how pallys suck and he knows because he has one and he's been playing since 2006. In part 3 someone couldn't do their 5x5. I'm standing outside it, he unlocks it, I type "I can do this if you want to go unlock others" and he proceeds to run all over the puzzle then ask if the group leader can pull up a solver. I finally get on the mic and tell him to leave it alone and I'll do it. "Oh, well you should have told me" Grrr.

So yeah, because of his constant arguing and griefing we had 2 people drop before part 1 was done. I would have dropped myself but I just wanted to get the run over with so I could get on with my day. Harry was a 1 rounder in part 4 (2 casters, 2 remaining rangers, 1 pally, 2 healers, Bigs on a rogue - with 6 lvls of ranger oh irony - and 2 assorted melee that I don't remember). I didn't even hit the halfway point on my SP.

So yeah, if you want to listen to the High Priest of the First Church of Bigs go on about how uber and omniscient he is, then run with the guy. I think he's an asshat.

Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 pm

So...

Did a ToD tonight on Sheo and this guy called Gameoover joined (from Knights of Winterfell). He was talking a lot and chatting over directions, which wasn't too bad, because he stopped when I spoke a bit louder.

However, we failed the first run because the kiter (PM wiz) forgot to load Firewall or Icestorm and one of the Sorcs decided to try to tank without a cold absorption item...

Now, we had three arcanes, so you would have thought that one of them could have kited or tanked, but I've learnt not to take anything for granted (especially as I've never even thought of attempting it on one of my arcanes), but apparently that wasn't the case. A bowbarian in the party sent me a tell saying "let me kite, no fail" and I thought "why not? He seems pretty sure of himself".

I announce this in party chat and Gameoover seems to be very skeptical about it and thinks that it's a gimpy idea and says "so what are the 3 arcanes doing here?" To which I simply reply "What are you doing here?". The guy then mutters something like "well I can fix that" and he leaves group and switches toons, shortly by the other healer who happens to be a friend of his (although the healer took his time about it, so probably got a tell from the toon he switched to).

We ten-manned it, there were two deaths in part 1 (sorc who was semi-afk I think and a rogue who didn't drink a curse pot in time), but otherwise it was pretty flawless and we took down both Sulu and Horoth with just me on tank heals and a couple of others with UMD who were scroll-healing the party.

A quick bit of research shows me that there are other toons in the guild "Knights of Winterfell" whose name begin with Game, which leads me to believe it is the same player.

This guy's reaction was not called for and
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do NOT Group with list
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next