AuthorMessage
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

They kinda make up things all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Constantien wrote:
ooc: why? its the best comedy you can get Very Happy rp you cant answer to, harassment, trolling. I guess that such minors are here is proving perfectly that im right eh? beaten dogs are barking usually

Same thread - what planet is this asshole on?  Since when is talking about clones and eradding even remotely rp?

And beaten?  See, here is what I figure:

When he was a little boy and his team went 0-8 for the season, his mommy didn't tell him to suck it up, show some sportsmanship, shake hands with the winning team and try harder next year.   That might hurt his budding ego.

Instead, his mommy took the whole little loser team to a banquet, gave them all trophies and told him they were all really winners, just for trying.

And now him (and quite a few of his friends) are all grown up.  But to them, the very concept of losing, even in a stupid browser game, is foreign.  They are always winners, their mommy told them so!!  So they  resort to all this off-the-wall, made-up, convoluted bullshit to prove it to themselves.  Sort of like the other fool who maintained that you didn't take the whole county because Kendal is just one town.   scratch 

These people are broken.  Just flat out broken human beings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Shanor wrote:
Constantien wrote:
ooc: why? its the best comedy you can get Very Happy rp you cant answer to, harassment, trolling. I guess that such minors are here is proving perfectly that im right eh? beaten dogs are barking usually

Same thread - what planet is this asshole on?  Since when is talking about clones and eradding even remotely rp?

And beaten?  See, here is what I figure:

When he was a little boy and his team went 0-8 for the season, his mommy didn't tell him to suck it up, show some sportsmanship, shake hands with the winning team and try harder next year.   That might hurt his budding ego.

Instead, his mommy took the whole little loser team to a banquet, gave them all trophies and told him they were all really winners, just for trying.

And now him (and quite a few of his friends) are all grown up.  But to them, the very concept of losing, even in a stupid browser game, is foreign.  They are always winners, their mommy told them so!!  So they  resort to all this off-the-wall, made-up, convoluted bullshit to prove it to themselves.  Sort of like the other fool who maintained that you didn't take the whole county because Kendal is just one town.   scratch 

These people are broken.  Just flat out broken human beings.

+1
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Trinity wrote:
WhiteSnow wrote:
Constantien wrote:
Well... since i spent the last three months at the front i will share what i know.

Actually the CA is headed north after Jah killed their demons and forced them to leave the holy place (( yes.. Anto and Roxxane got kicked out of the Castle and a lot of their clones got readicated )) It is said they are also at big lag of Weapons and Food.

The ceasefire was set up in a Situation when we actually got more than 200 soldiers against 135 of theirs.. well.. besides the fact this made me and others a bit angry, its understandable that peacetalks are more important than kills some could be proud of.

However, i and others guessing they will resupply, and then start to hit Devon or Sussex.
There will never be peace with the CA as long as Daubigny is there too. He recently poked the waspnest called Church, and made them Angry too. And Anto just asked Bretony for 100.000pound if they dont want to be attacked.

As i said.. prepare Devon.

What area is this posted in? Link to a particular thread please, I'll message a critter or forum admin. Sick of seeing this kinda shit too.

I feel you Zuk, truly I do. There's times I wonder about my own sanity in the fact that I continue playing, but I try really hard not to let the stupid shit get to me, it's not always easy. My main reason for staying on as long as I have, is for you all because I enjoy the company and the fun times we all do have...of which we need more of Razz<3

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=86633449#86633449
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Thank you Angel and Dry!
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 pm

In London Commons pure genius:

James_mcsmythe wrote:
Prut wrote:
You really think Anto and Daubigny sent their troops to England for money?
Ask Mr. Capone.
His primary interest and that of the NNGO's is profit.
When it is unprofitable to remain, they will leave, and no sooner.
All we can do, if we want them to leave, is make England a "money sink", a black hole for his funds" and then the NNGO will leave.
End of story.

Sooo, bankrupt England and nasty NNGO will go away?  Mkay ...
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Bekah wrote:
In London Commons pure genius:

James_mcsmythe wrote:
Prut wrote:
You really think Anto and Daubigny sent their troops to England for money?
Ask Mr. Capone.
His primary interest and that of the NNGO's is profit.
When it is unprofitable to remain, they will leave, and no sooner.
All we can do, if we want them to leave, is make England a "money sink", a black hole for his funds" and then the NNGO will leave.
End of story.

Sooo, bankrupt England and nasty NNGO will go away?  Mkay ...

I never get this!
First I don't understand just prescribing random emotions as being the reason people act rather than trying to figure out the truth. I can promise you I'm not NNGO but I know the reason for them being in England is a helluva lot more nuanced than "profit" or "boredom".

The second thing I never get is the just acting pathetic so they go away thing! If KoW ever acts like this I hope everyone spits on us! I mean really man up!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:05 pm

The amount of this spewing all over the forum amazes me, I'll never ever understand folks ever. Could you imagine if they created a special off shoot for psychiatric care ig? LOL Now that would be interesting. Razz

It's stuff like this tho that really makes me cringe and not even want to log into the forum, there was a time I enjoyed opening it just to read all the good role playing threads even if I wasn't active in any, just not the same anymore.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Yeah, I agree with you Trini. It's getting irritating to just see walls of text of moaning and bitching.
Back to top Go down
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:02 pm

I rarely even bother with the RK forums for that very reason. the few posts I made during our time in england was the most forum time I have had in about two years.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Yes, I haven't been back on the forums other than urgent matters since the end of January. Pity because there was so much RP potential, but fuck it. Razz

Back to top Go down
Fordo
Commoner
Fordo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:35 pm

James_mcsmythe wrote:
I always thought a declaration of war before beginning hostilities was foolish.
I always thought it was best just to attack and then after the initial attack declare war on the party you attacked.

I thought of it this way, like a bar fight.

You would NEVER EVER tell anyone in a bar fight
"Ok, I'm about to hit you in the face with my fist, you better defend yourself."

Hell no, you just punch the person in the face and the fight is on.

That's how I look at it.

The thought of this guy in a bar fight  Laughing . On one hand I find it hilarious to imagine this guy in a bar in the first place and on the other I feel he might have scary, hulk-like caps lock strength.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2174855

god i fucking hate these faggots

honestly why did we turn back? lets burn england and kill all of them and be done with this game

bunch of fucking pussys dude
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:18 pm

I think the OP was being sarcastic? He's been pretty critical of Englands performance in the war, at least I read it as him being sarcastic about the English saying they won
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 pm

That said, you do know that with every comment people on this forum take to heart from English characters (or players i cant be arsed defining the difference right now) just aids their fight against the CA? The war of words is won by England despite how many bodies scatter nodes and towns.

There are two things to be gained in war in world of which we are apart.

1 - Money, before admins fuck that up and interfere with their mystical bullshit powers (its the only way the French win anything by the way)
2 - Bragging rights over the loser

The CA have won the latest battles and haven't lost any ground in the war, which means the CA have bragging rights over England until someone in England remembers that they left their thumb up their arse and does something about it.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:37 pm

You're right. Despite any spine either side tries to put on it, I don't think any observer will see this engagement as anything other than a win for the CA.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Not sure how I feel after reading this, Babel Tower:

1 million pounds taken back from "Aragon Libre"

Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 pm

That is... unprecedented.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 pm

It's great that they're doing something (i saw aelfwine on that list!) But it's bad because the English players will see that and say let's make clones to destroy our counties and get our debts removed...
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 pm

that isn't the same chuck_norris on that list from way back when is it ?  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Our Chuck was actually "Chuck_Noris" (one 'n'). I don't know if he came back or not. But if he did come back, I always assumed he'd be back with NNGO.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:22 pm

It seems like some players have been punished for intentionally sending a county into debt, and another set of players have been officially authorised to clone.  I imagine the English folk see this as a vindication of their strategy.
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Funny English Crap - Page 26 Ao430x

Explain.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

Kei's an idiot. Any other whereabouts for the rest of us will not be discussed here until we are back.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:02 am

He's an idiot who forgets I have his brother still on trial in An Mumhain Smile

Anyone on that list is hurt his brother pays the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next