AuthorMessage
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Boris what happened?? Empty
PostSubject: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/borisc.png/

Why? Why you and not Springtime?? What is this bullshit?
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:29 pm

idiot admins...Maybe spring donates more? *Rolls his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:58 am

Maybe she does. Maybe she just cheats better. I made the mistake of doing it openly, for the purposes of RP, and checking with LJS first.

Daubigny is the asshole here. A coincidence that this happens just as i am ranting on about his countless millions? I think not. Still, I don't give a fuck. Three years of building a character shot to fuck don't bother me. I still got the RP, and the love of a good woman.

Thanks for the good wishes, tho guys. Like I said elsewhere, I made good friends from this game, and I truly appreciate that. Admins can't take that away.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 am

Too right man. Getting eradicated, they take away your workshop and fields, a bit of many a few skills, but really, who gives a fuck. That shit has never been why we keep playing this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 am

In a nutshell, Mick.

Of course, there are those who love the money and the power...

Can you not just see them, drooling over the keyboard, bashing the bishop, leering at the screen when it tells them how much moooonnneeeyyy they got...

A few names jump to mind.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Yeah, I can think of a couple of people like that lol. I have never had much money IG, I have enough to keep me fed and that's about it - to me it is all about the game and the RP, hopefully you will come back Boris and we will all be able to help you rise up the ranks as soon as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:56 pm

This is a blessing. It's kind of like when the bartender cuts you off, except the bartender provides a service that makes people happy.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:00 pm

WTF?!! Evil or Very Mad

Ya gotta come back so we can beat em fatasses up who messed with our bobo =/ RAWR

Man yer cool, miss avin ya wiv us and jee they always wanna kill off all the cool kids and keep all the periodfaces Suspect
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 am

Nicely expressed Mel.

Of course I will rebirth.

I quit playing this dumbass poorly thought out badly administrated carcrash of a game when I want to, not when some damned froggy bitch says I will.
Back to top Go down
the_flame
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Good that ya comin back. If I can help your new char (money?%)), just say.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:47 pm

hehe, I hope ya get born in BAL... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm

I got this from Daub when I asked him WTF he is doing...

Date : 10/11/2010 - 06:07:06
Titre : Re: Re: dueling
Lol. Well it couldn't have happened to a nice guy but I didn't have anything to do with it. Sad

I swore an oath about 8 months ago to never let Choup insult me again Smile SO no more mail to her.

Did you read the post?

yours,
Daub
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Tangent: I may not finish posting this as am tired from not sleeping much and waking up at odd time in mornings to finish doing work. It was my mate's wise idea to try every shot on the menu last night; and now today my belly is really acting up from 2 sips of straight Redbull, it makes me sicker than any booze also during puffing tobacco. Didn't even bother covering up the smell and evidence coming from my clothes.

Anyhows what makes people think Daub stitched Boris up? Is there valid information on that?

Am sorry you got killed off Boboes but hang in there son, yer a strong man!

I spoke to Daub a few days ago ooc for quite a long time late as I had a lot of questions about past RK events I was really unsure about. Unfortunately I lose track of time and regretted why on Earth I think so much at odd late times, when I noticed I had work next day. So I guess I just wanted to question what had happened that had led to actions in the past and he answered me, it got me thinking. He gave quite clear detailed information about what had happened on RK and I have to say I know things have been patchy but in my case, he isn't actually fully to blame as other people fucked things up. It was complex but I basically found out a lot on why things had happened and it made sense looking back, let's just say some people twisted ears and for a game many older players took this fucking game way too seriously. I actually didn't realise things were so dramatic and players could get so sour, basically there were a lot of older players who not to sound like I have a ego but they may've seen me as a threat for being friends with Daub thus competed. They were basically all competing with each other about in game politics and power, something I am not interested in and seriously I found it quite odd but it was true, it was just that I'm not someone who'ld realise why someone RL my auntie and uncle's age can compete with me on a fucking game; but PL I'ld say has a history of not being welcome and having some of the most horrid online players I've probably met. A lot of people have bizarre issues and I found out quite a bit about my presence being in the town and why people had an impression on me, it got so bad that my time playing RK there was like being bullied and I actually nearly quit as it was just too much complex drama for a game. I don't know, I thought this was somehow relevant as I learnt a lot from that late night conversation where I was curious about in game psychology.

Daub though was on my side despite people trying to twist his ears and get him on their side to be against me. He even admitted he is sorry for not listening to me and he should've seen who the real aholes were as they even had RL issues which showed how sour they were. Anyways it was an interesting conversation and I am still confused, as for me I don't quite see how I could get bullied on a game and actually care so at the time although it was too complex and dramatic for me; all I wanted was to be around nice people, to have fun and giggle and I don't think anything should get in the way of that. For me I don't care about how much money my fucking character has, even if some was lost or whatever, the game isn't REAL so even if I had doubts in game in the past about where money came from to someone I trusted before then am not sure I fully care whether it was mine or not; as I am not here to just accumulate stash but I'ld like to think playing this is a learning point and RL relevant to learning something. Also a fact that Daub supported me when I was clearly rogue, heck he supported NNGO once upon a time too. To conclude I'ld say you never know man, many people are just in a way you can't tell what they're thinking and why people do things even on a game and what their motives exactly are.

I know he's got his know how about how to make money on RK, politics, power etc but I'ld like to think that am somewhere neutral of him. Personally I don't think he would have a reason to want to get Boris kicked off the game, why would anyone think that? If anything I don't think there is no real political threat from Boris is there to him nor competition with power? Anyways that's my 2 cents, I don't know whether or not he would actually do that as that which is I know of he doesn't rely on game admins much and thinks their useless. If anyone did kick Boris off then grr Evil or Very Mad

Also I posted a few blogs or reviews that people had wrote about the RK game elsewhere on forum, it was just when I Googled Rk and found what players had to say. There was one about how there's some old players who hunt younger people and try to "teach them a lesson." I'ld have to say I completely agree but it can be also with anyone who someone sees as a threat, it doesn't even have to be as serious but I have to say there are a lot of people who try to teach someone a lesson, have a chip on shoulder and think they can online to someone they don't even know let off aggression. So I wouldn't be surprised if someone does go through lengths in trying to make a player leave a game for self gain as sadly there are people like that, in the end look just feel sorry for those who got rid of a good player. If you're a decent person and even some people know the real you and actually like you, it doesn't have to mean being popular on a game either heh how many people do you think that act popular actually are in the real wold lol. Heck but you must be something that someone wants to stop you having your fun. Keep your pimp hand strong to bitchslap any mofo who beefs on ya.

Sorry I touch type quite fast Sad
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm

You know the game is ruined when people like Daub and Spring run the show. I'm glad that I have only been on forum 1 twice in the last year. It saves me a lot of bother Wink
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:04 am

Got no probs with Daub. He can be a bit of an ass at times, but then so can I and everyone else. He's pretty up front if he's done something against another player. I laughed when I read Sajan's thread in babel accusing him of trying to sink Sajan's ship, and Daub wrote back that yup, he definitely was. Really I think the explanation for how the character was eradicated might be something akin to what I suggested in the thread regarding this in the irish ooc forum here.

Whatever the case, good to hear that you're starting again, B ^^
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 am

Hell yeah I am starting again.

Yaknow, other people have got much more worked up about this than I have. So long as I have something to RP about, I am a happy bunny. That, and all the good mates that RK has brought me, and neither of those things have been threatened at all.

Speaking personally, I got no problem at all with Daub. He puts a fair amount of effort into the game and I respect that. The feud between me and him is purely an IG thing with me. I can't speak for him, but I hope that if we were ever to meet in RL we'd have enough in common to get on just fine.

I can't see the thread where this is being tossed about, but I gather from those who can that the stoolie is a guy called Sgt Rock, who is a confirmed Rounder. He's the bloke who screenshotted my tavern comments that got Daub spitting feathers in the first place, and led to the row that brought up the whole Kevin thing. Some say Daub got him to do it, and others don't. I couldn't care either way. Like I said, it is a game to me. Always was, always will be. I'll deal with it IC if and when it comes up again.

Sorry Bell, but I got reborn in Kilkenny, surprise surprise. We could have made such lovely music together, I am sure.

The line I am taking is that Boris got burned for witchcraft, but because of being what he is, he got better, and woke up in a ditch with all his memories gone. I'm still not sure how much will come back, and how quickly, but it is the same old Boris, but a lot weaker and less self assured. Anyone who gives a toss can read what's happening in a Glen thread called "No coin for the Ferryman". Given the nature of the thread, anyone can contribute with my full permission, as long as its relevant.

Kilkenny is the same old craphole. If anyone drops by, the new name is "Derrick", a corruption of "Dearg", Boris' real name. If and when he remembers stuff, I shall change my name to something more Borissey, and switch my hairdo so that my tavern ava looks like the one I used to have. It's pretty close now, as it happens.

Thanks though for all the good thoughts. I truly appreciate them.

If anyone would like to hook up with me IG, then I am open to offers, and I'd happily RP with any of you, anytime.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:32 am

LOL I think we're running parallel. I'll be popping up soon as Cat too, but for now I'm not writing under her current IG name as her proper RP life will begin again when I have her to where I want her. Also doing the name change and hair thing too =p I'm masking as cat at the moment in the weald, continuing the afterlife thread.
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am

FWIW, Melissa, I've had similar problems with players both older and younger than myself. I don't think the issue is so much age as it is crazy. :p I'm in a place right now where I'm finally starting to understand it all a bit better-- sometimes people are going to behave in ways I don't expect or don't understand because it's not what I would do. And sometimes people are going to make assumptions about me or say things about me just because they're operating under the assumption that I would behave as they would. It's a bit tiresome since a lot of what's been happening lately has been entirely OOC and really doesn't give me any fodder for Kair, but it's just part of how it goes. Everything has a trade off. For the things that I find to be fun and amusing in RK, this is the price-- running into a few people that I can only write off as being absolute nutters. All you can really do is try to avoid those people and focus on the things you do enjoy. And if that doesn't work, well, time to go find something more fun for your spare time.

Boris, sooooo glad you've rebirthed! I'd love to grab an RP with you at some point while you're figuring out this part of your character's journey. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aalish
Citizen
Aalish

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:59 am

Boris wrote:

Sorry Bell, but I got reborn in Kilkenny, surprise surprise.

Poor thing Sad Kilkenny is dead...perhaps you can bring some life to it.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:38 pm

At least promise to come visit Boris... I'm sure it could be entertaining Wink
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Girls, I am sure I can find time for you all.

As for breathing life into Kilkenny, I fear that is a lost cause. Folks are bailing, and I shall probably be doing the same. I have to admit, though, as a rebirthing place it has given me much fuel for RP thought. I have no set in concrete plans, so any good ideas, let me know, and we can do it.

Something that might be an idea... If we got a group together here who WANT to RP, and then thrashed out a scenario and a starting point... That's a different way of going about things. We might come up with something different and lively that would be a credit to us all.

There are some fine RP talents in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:19 pm

OOoo, if Boris has lost his memory, that means he won't remember that Toastini ran off with the ne'erdowells?? Yay! RP time, and this time, it won't be a temper tantrum! As fun as those are, I can only go so far with them.

Cat, will your memory be foggy as well??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Beth wrote:
LOL I think we're running parallel. I'll be popping up soon as Cat too, but for now I'm not writing under her current IG name as her proper RP life will begin again when I have her to where I want her. Also doing the name change and hair thing too =p I'm masking as cat at the moment in the weald, continuing the afterlife thread.
I KNEWWWWW IT WAS YOU Smile had a feeling, cool chick! wb

Thanks kai for teaching me FWIW word Very Happy

bounce Sorry... a squirt of hyper Embarassed wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Think I'll be going for unrecoverable memory wipe rather than foggy, Toasti. Still mulling options, but would like to dump a lot of Cat's baggage and tweak her character. Reasonable to say that there's side effects to falling back to earth, yeah? Smile
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 am

Yeah, Daub told me he didn't have anything to do with Boris' wipe, and he didn't know who did it. It honestly doesn't seem like the kind of thing he would do - he'll do it maybe for serious offenders like Spring, but otherwise he's generally content to just hit you char to char. I suspect perhaps it was just a guy maybe riled up and thinking he was doing something in the Rounders spirit, or something like that. Eh.

Level and vote for my list, Boris Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boris what happened??   Boris what happened?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boris what happened??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next