AuthorMessage
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: None

U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes Empty
PostSubject: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:30 pm

I know a lot of people are on break from DDO for various reasons (school/work/other games) but U22 should be coming out next month and it's going to mean some major changes to the guild ship and amenities.  Anyone who's planning on coming back, please weigh in on what we should be doing with our ship and amenities.

I went through the Lamma forums and condensed this into a slightly more manageable form.  For a full list see:  https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/441927-List-of-the-new-Guild-Amenities

Basically, right now we have a Stormglory Tempest (which is bugged on Lamma so I don't know how many hookpoints it will have).  We will be able to upgrade to a Stormglory Typhoon (lvl 70) which has 3 large hookpoints and 13 small hookpoints.  The next ship upgrade isn't till level 100 so it'll be a while.

Large hookpoint options:

Bathhouse: +10% Healing Amplification, your range of unconsciousness extends by +15 hitpoints & you receive 10% less damage while helpless.
Proving Ground: Combines Grandmaster's Dojo, Armory, Archery Range and Tactical Training Room.

• Grandmaster's Dojo: +2 Will Save. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).
  • Armory: +6 Guild Bonus to Armor Class & +15% Fortification
  • Archery Range/Seasoned Archer: +2% Guild Bonus to Doubleshot.
  • Tactical Training Room: +6 Damage on Critical Hits, +1 DC to Trip, Sunder and Slicing Blow & +2 To-hit with physical attacks.

Collegium of the Twelve: Combines Wild Grove, Crusader's Chapel, Arcane Sanctum and Trapsmith's Worshop.

• Wild Grove: +2 Extra Wild Empathy per rest & Your summoned or charmed creatures gain +3 to all ability scores.
  • Crusader's Chapel: +15 Guild Bonus to Positive/Negative Spellpower.
  • Arcane Sanctum: +1 Guild Bonus to Saves vs. Enchantments, +25 Guild Bonus to Maximum Spell Points & +1 Spell Penetration.
  • Trapsmith's Workshop: +5% Fortification Bypass.

Greensteel Crafting Room: Altar of Devastation, Fecundity, Invasion and Subjugation.
Cannith Crafting Hall: Item Deconstructor, Crafting Device - Bound Shards, Crafting Device - Unbound Shards, Crafting Device - Bound Items, Crafting Device - Unbound Items, Jannice d'Cannith
Grand Reliquary I: Combines Silver Flame, Stormreaver and Devourer I. = +15 to all elemental resists, +15 to all elemental spellpower

Small hookpoints not listed above (some of the large hookpoints are combinations of the small ones):

Three Finger Thad's: General Vendor
The Orien Express: Mailbox, Auction House and Bank
Farshifter's Chambers: Teleporter with included Hall of Heroes teleport. (Works like the ones used to travel between the houses of stormreach).
Chronoscope: +3 Guild Bonus to Reflex saving throws & +40% Enhancement bonus to movement speed while in public areas (does not stack with Phiarlin Pendant of Time or Haste).
Sellsword's Tavern: Your Hirelings gain +3 to all ability scores.
Floating Rock Garden: +2 Strength & +2 Wisdom. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).
Paradoxical Puzzle Box: +2 Dexterity & +2 Intelligence. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).
Old Sully's Grog Cellar: +2 Charisma & +2 Constitution. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).
Throne Room: +3 Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, Intidimidate and Listen.
Otto's Irresistable Dance Hall: +3 Balance, Jump, Move Silently, Perform, Swim and Tumble.
Danger Room: +3 Disable Device, Hide, Open Lock, Search and Spot.
Forbidden Library: +3 Concentration, Heal, Repair, Spellcraft and Use Magic Device.
Black Abbot's Shadow: +1 use per rest of Turn Undead, Lay on Hands and Smite Evil. You gain +4 Deflection bonus to AC and +1 Enhancement bonus to Saving Throws against Evil Creatures (Does not stack with Protection from Evil).
Bash the Breakable's Cargo Bay: +1 Guild Bonus to the level of your treasure from chests.
Banquet Hall: Heals ???? spell and hit points for 1 minute.
Concert Hall: +1 Guild Bonus to save vs. Enchantments, +1 Extra Bard Song per day & +1 Extra Action Boost per day.
Archwizard: +1 Guild Bonus to all spell DC's
Game Hunter: +3 Fortitude Saving Throws & +5% damage to helpless enemies.
Fencing Master: 2% Guild bonus to Character Maximum Dodge & +2 Guild bonus to Maximum Dexterity Bonus to armor.
Ninja Assassin: +0.25(W) Weapon Damage & +6 To-Hit bonus when Flanking.
Hag's Apothecary: +20 Maximum HP, +1 Fortitude Saves vs. Poison & +1 Fortitude Saves vs. Disease.
Shrine of Experience V: +5% experience.
Guild Vault III: Guild and Officer Chests

There are also upgraded versions of the resist shrines, but they don't change the level of resist/spellpower, just add 5% absorption and are not worth using up a small hookpoint for in my opinion (Grand Reliquary II with all the upgraded resist shrines is available at level 85).

Last edited by ArcaneJill on Wed May 28, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:42 pm

My "must haves":

Large:
Bathhouse
Grand Reliquary I

Small:
Floating Rock Garden
Paradoxical Puzzle Box
Old Sully's Grog Cellar
Bash the Breakable's
Archwizard
Hag's Apothecary
Shrine of XP 5%

Orien Express is very convenient, but since everything's pretty accessible in the Harbor I can live without it if we want to use the hookpoint for more buffs.  Guild chests also are nice, but since our guild is so small now, I don't think it's absolutely necessary.  Basically, I won't argue with either of these, but I also understand if people want to use the space for other stuff.

For the third large hookpoint, I'm torn between Proving Ground and Collegium of the Twelve but probably leaning toward Collegium of the Twelve.  

So if we went with Collegium of the Twelve, my "maybe" list for the remaining 6 small hookpoint slots is:

Armory
Tactical Training Room
Danger Room
Forbidden Library
Black Abbot's Shadow
Concert Hall
Game Hunter
Fencing Master
Orien Express
Guild Chests

If we go with Proving Ground, Arcane Sanctum becomes a "must have" and Crusader's Chapel would be nice (and Armory and Tactical Training Room get removed from the "maybe" list).  Banquet Hall might be a maybe, but no one's really sure exactly what it does yet.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Nice job sexy Smile

Agreed about the changes. Wonder how much the ship is going to cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Wonderful info Jill! Very Happy Will try to give the download a go today on my desktop, last time I tried to play on my laptop with all the updates then I thought it was going to melt it :/ I won't be around any internet over the weekend, but if this goes good I might have some time tomorrow *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Update is coming tomorrow!

Due to bugs, amenities will not be dropping in end reward lists until a future fix. New amenities will be pretty pricey as far as plat goes, but they're a one-time investment. So we're going to have to hash out what takes priority and sort out the ship (and see how much the new ship itself will cost). Apparently old amenities will still be on the ship and available for purchase for now because the new guild storage/chests aren't working.
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:22 am

It was fun running with you, Anto, and Jaayse tonight!

I'd be happy to throw in some plat/TPs for some amenities, once we figure out which ones we want.

Will be nice having a hot tub! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Good news and bad news.

The bad news:  The prices of the AS airships are WAY higher than the lamma prices.  There is no discounted "upgrade" cost from a previous ship.

The good news:  We're not limited by guild level to any of the AS ships.

So this means, if we save up AS, we can get a pretty nice ship when we're ready.  We have 1050 now in the guild account.  The lowest AS upgrade we can get is 2650 (Typhoon).  If we're going this route, I'd really like to see a Glaive (the next one after Typhoon) as it has 4 large hookpoints which is the minimum if we want the combined resists, Bathhouse, Proving Ground, AND Collegium.  It's 3300 AS.  The most expensive ship is 5650 AS and has 7 large hookpoints - this is complete overkill as there are only 6 large amenities and we really only want 4 of them (we really don't need a GS crafting room or a crafting hall on the ship).  So, in my opinion, the Glaive is the one to shoot for.

For now, I think we'll get the upgraded plat ship as it still has more hookpoints than our current AS ship.  It's 1.85 million plat and that will pretty much bankrupt me so I'll dump in about 500K if that sounds like a good plan to everyone else.

FYI for anyone looking for them:  All old amenities are in the Cargo Hold now, including the Planescaller and the guy with the long name who takes you out to Meridia or GH or wherever (yeah I'm too lazy to go see what he's called).  They can't be moved around the ship, sorry.  The amenity bar thingy on the top of the ship only gives you the Training Dummy from the old ones; you have to go get the rest of the buffs the usual way.

None of us are particularly wealthy.  I don't expect to have an AS ship today or any time soon so PLEASE don't feel pressured that you have to donate RL money to the guild.  If you have a little extra you are willing to put toward the ship, THANK YOU!  If you don't, don't worry about it at all.  DDO is a game and about having fun (yes Jaayse, mandatory fun).  It was great to see Dee and Jaayse yesterday and that's what it's all about!  Besides, I'm sure ship invites still work and we can always borrow other people's ships till we get our own going Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:14 am

Some fun times tonight in 3BC. The new ship amenities look really cool.

If y'all have any astral shards / astral diamonds you wanna donate, it would be most appreciated! Very Happy

Thanks,
Dee
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:40 am

Took out the bathhouse because we still have the old Jorasco healer lady that gives 10% healing amp.  Put in Collegium of the Twelve, so we have that and the Proving Ground as well as a few smalls.  I don't know how we ended up with two large spots but I'm not arguing Razz

So I haven't bought too much stuff just because it's pricey... But here's an idea...

We have 2 large spots and 8 smalls.  Right now we don't have to worry about things like the Farshifter or the +2 shrines (though 4 hour +2 shrines are nice, and they are placed atm).  I think all of us who still play are officers and can switch things out.  

So if there's a buff you really want and it's not placed (like the Bathhouse or Chronoscope or something), get your buffs, then go down and switch the hookpoint(s), get your buffs again, and switch them back.

It's a little annoying, but I think it solves our ship problems for the time being.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 8:42 pm

AS ship prices are going down. The most expensive ship (Kraken) will be 4000 AS.

In other news, the workaround is actually working very well, especially since the buffs are 4 hours, don't time down in public areas, and last through death.

Basically, get the buffs from the buff bar on top. Then go down to the first floor (new amenity area) and turn on the hookpoints. Go to a hookpoint of your choice and click "Store Amenity" then place the hookpoint of your choice, get the buff, and repeat for any others. Please store the amenity you used and replace the old one when you're done. Right now we have one extra small and one extra large that do not fit.

VERY IMPORTANT: Store the amenity before you place another!!!!

There's apparently a bug where you can lose the amenity if you place another on top of it. Doesn't always happen but those amenities are pretty pricey.
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:10 am

It will take a little while, but no sense getting anything else. When we can afford to, we'll get the Kraken ship. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:22 pm

RAWR!
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:42 pm

I bought the three +2 ability amenities. They're not in the basic setup right now though so you'll have to swap them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes   U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

U22 Guild Ship and Amenity Changes
Page 1 of 1