AuthorMessage
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

How's life treating ya? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:18 am

Lol Myst you've been in England too long, you've forgotten what cheap fucks the Dutch are Razz My boyfriend's dad fell on his face and broke half his teeth, and then wouldn't pay to get them fixed because 'meh, too expensive'. So I ended up having to pay for his new teeth just so he could chew his damn food  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:38 am

kythera wrote:
Lol Myst you've been in England too long, you've forgotten what cheap fucks the Dutch are Razz My boyfriend's dad fell on his face and broke half his teeth, and then wouldn't pay to get them fixed because 'meh, too expensive'.  So I ended up having to pay for his new teeth just so he could chew his damn food  Evil or Very Mad 

Jesus, that is insane! I'll be damned if I have to walk around nomming on food with a broken tooth. Never! Laughing

But yes, I had forgotten what cheap asses we can be, or well. Others, lol. I've been raised with some etiquette -the horror!- and my mom was dead-set on me learning the principles of 'If you invite someone for a drink, you pay and vise versa.' Just as well as the 'If the other won't pay, you do it for them. Nothing is more annoying than to bicker over a bill.'. My BF (best friend btw, just in case) is just a REALLY cheap fuck. He earns enough money to go on a vacation every month, yet he refuses to lavish in any of it. Unless you call the once a week trip to the baker on the market to buy himself a piece (yes, a piece. One tiny fucktard piece) of butter cake. Which costs a whopping € 1,25. Razz 

Very nice of you to pay for his dad's new teeth, generous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:59 am

Reading this I fully understand the phrase "going Dutch" now lol!
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:08 am

Ironic... There's such a huge difference in view points between people.

I used to butt heads with a good friend of mine whenever we went out to eat because he always wanted to pay and I hated that, because I can certainly afford to and I didn't want to take advantage of him. Fair is fair, right? He actually had to sit me down and explain that me paying pricks his pride as a man because while I am his friend, I am a woman, and he's a gentleman, and paying for a meal is one thing that gives him pleasure in life.

What kind of asshole argues with that? BUT I still pick the bill up sometimes to keep myself happy.

@Myst - What your buddy did is crap. I would not be happy. Eating all that after saying he's not hungry then nomming of your plate? Heeeell no. Next time? Bop his nose and say, "no!"
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:39 am

Turns out the Dutch are originally from Yorkshire then!

As a Yorkshire man, I take pride in having short arms and long pockets too.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:22 pm

My boyfriend is from Yorkshire but he is far from being a typical Yorkshireman, I have given up trying to pay my way because he gets huffy when he can't treat me.  So now I just enjoy the treats and make sure that I find ways of showing him how much I appreciate him (minds out of the gutter people, I was thinking of cookies Razz). Oh and Roby, I know this about Yorkshiremen:

"Yorksher born an' Yorksher bred,
Strong in t' arm and thick in t' 'ead!"
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:40 pm

'Short arms long pockets'

You sound like you have the physique of a T-Rex.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:49 pm

When it comes to reaching for money, T-Rex physique does kick in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Eh-xpcJsY

Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:48 am

So do chicks go to a special class at middle school to learn how to fk with dudes heads lol?

See on Saturday this chick came over. She is 34 and I'm 28 but that's ok, she is FIIIIIINE. So she friend-zoned me off the bat coz I don't fk around the bush so I asked. I thought no probs, fuck buddies would work too. She super friend zoned me then. So I was like...ah fk it we gonna have a good time anyway, listen to good chunes and I made delicious chow and stuff. So after a few tasty drinks and a few hours, I end up with my head on her lap and her making out with me and my hand being a little Christopher Columbus over her new world if you get my drift. next day I'm in the friend category again >.<

How can one be UBER friend zoned and then unfriend zoned then re-friend zoned the next day? So confused.  bounce 

PS...I love catholic girls now hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:58 am

Luffy1 wrote:
So do chicks go to a special class at middle school to learn how to fk with dudes heads lol?

See on Saturday this chick came over. She is 34 and I'm 28 but that's ok, she is FIIIIIINE. So she friend-zoned me off the bat coz I don't fk around the bush so I asked. I thought no probs, fuck buddies would work too. She super friend zoned me then. So I was like...ah fk it we gonna have a good time anyway, listen to good chunes and  I made delicious chow and stuff. So after a few tasty drinks and a few hours, I end up with my head on her lap and her making out with me and my hand being a little Christopher Columbus over her new world if you get my drift. next day I'm in the friend category again >.<

How can one be UBER friend zoned and then unfriend zoned then re-friend zoned the next day? So confused.  bounce 

This implies us girls/women make sense and have/need reasons to do/not do something.

We don't. We just do 'it' . Whatever 'it' is at that moment and whatever makes us feel good. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:04 am

My idea: Just go with the flow. They normally give in sooner or later Wink
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:45 am

Keiran_irvine wrote:
My idea: Just go with the flow. They normally give in sooner or later Wink

You forget to add the part where you use Bacardi Breezer to reach the point on which they give in. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:18 am

Shhhhh! That is not supposed to know! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:22 am

Did I say Breezer? I meant lemonade and cookies. Yes. That. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Mysterie wrote:
Luffy1 wrote:

See on Saturday this chick came over. She is 34 and I'm 28 but that's ok, she is FIIIIIINE. So she friend-zoned me off the bat coz I don't fk around the bush so I asked. I thought no probs, fuck buddies would work too. She super friend zoned me then. So I was like...ah fk it we gonna have a good time anyway, listen to good chunes and  I made delicious chow and stuff. So after a few tasty drinks and a few hours, I end up with my head on her lap and her making out with me and my hand being a little Christopher Columbus over her new world if you get my drift. next day I'm in the friend category again >.<

This implies us girls/women make sense and have/need reasons to do/not do something.

We don't. We just do 'it' . Whatever 'it' is at that moment and whatever makes us feel good. Razz

What Myst said. And-- there is no such thing as the "friend zone".
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
Mysterie wrote:
Luffy1 wrote:

What Myst said. And-- there is no such thing as the "friend zone".

That depends where his hand was petting. Some zones tend to make us women very 'friendly'. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm

There are days I truly enjoy working here. Every Memorial Day, one of our owners makes a plate of lunch for all the employees working that day. Little things like that go a long way. Today it was BBQ ribs, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad and garlic bread. To me? That is really cool and very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Luffy1 wrote:

mind fuck her right back. bang her sister or best friend or something Razz

or invite her over to hang out when you have another chick over, answer the door naked and say you forgot she was coming over hehe

34 years old and the chick still doesnt know what she wants. thats not very sexy at all to me. thats like teen girl immature bullshit.

if you're a nice guy, give her one more shot. if you're not so nice, ditch her right after you hit it. nothing but drama ahead with that one, trust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:45 pm

When it rains it pours...

Yay bronchitis
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

sounds like you got drunk man, that changes the game!
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Luffy1 wrote:

Because men a objects for women to use, abuse and cast away as refuse on a whim..... :-p

Ahhh the modern age! Take that men! Lol
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:28 am

Quote :
Because men a objects for women to use, abuse and cast away as refuse on a whim..... :-p

Ahhh the modern age! Take that men! Lol

Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused. pale
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:28 pm

The Erythmics(sp?) Nice lol
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:50 pm

ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
The Erythmics(sp?) Nice lol

Them or Marilyn Manson.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:05 pm

My first thoughts were Manson ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life treating ya?
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next