AuthorMessage
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 am

*sees Mel's posts go *poof** Shocked
Back to top Go down
smudge
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 am

EVERYBODY GO POOF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPVolA1K1Ug&feature=player_detailpage#t=48s
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 am

The Whitney Houston past was the best.
Back to top Go down
smudge
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 am

Razz there videos are lololol

so hows antartica?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 am

My titties are freezing. No
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 pm

there were reasons that i decided to take the "i'm a woman" bit ouf of the start of the banner quote, due to various clichéd paradoxical views but mainly thinking that it is sexist... hmm i just wrote about 3 philosophical paragraphs about that quote and my views on the women bit but deleted it. sounded too confusing and complicated but yea it was all goood to just think about it and store my first impressions of seeing the "woman" part and debating it all in my head. Embarassed it was about want v need and whether there is really a differing thinking pattern between genders, on the concept of knowing what we want... or whether it is all sexist and stereotyping to generalise on such a sensual topic as to knowing what others think, who knows
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Well, there's been time where I'm certain I'd be considered a misogynist and other times where I've been called a feminist(as an insult). So I think there's different valid views.

But yeah, I'm not too fond of women. I'm thankful for every woman on this planet who hasn't turned my social life into a mess, one way or another. I think men handle things in a far more rational manner and simply being around more men helps me deal with things more rationally.

Not sure if I have any real problems with men, except that it seems that in this day and age, men don't value women as they should and I think it's pathetic how many women seem to fall over themselves trying to impress a man.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:04 pm

i meant "i'm a woman, i don't know what i want but but i can get mad if i don't get it." i presumed that in general, it is thought of that women tend to know what we want more than men or atleast men think we do have our lives planned out more... i gotta say the truth, i don't have everything panned out in front of me. i think women and men both don't all know what we want and there's nothing wrong with that. Smile also i tend to know what i specifically don't want and am quite flexible sort of yet picky, it keeps my mind open on more stuff that i can make do with... all i know is that when happy with something i want, don't need to know what it exactly is but just that i do need it and can stick to it aslong everything is all cool beans. (yet i prefer that my char is mad, would be more interesting than being humble or not agitated, as i prefer to fence sit and overlook the world.)
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah, I know you meant it.

I think women are more taught to take responsibility for themselves. Don't be a slut. Don't get knocked up. And if it's not find a husband, then find a career to find a husband. Obviously that doesn't mean that's the ultimate goal for everyone, but the agenda pushed by parents. It's rather uptight.

Then for men it's all do sports, go to college, sew the wild oats, be a slore until you can't get any ladies in their 20's anymore. Teenage pregnancy? Oh, it's not the boy's fault. It's the girl. She's such a filthy whore. Rolling Eyes

Though honestly, I know someone who has an STD that can't be prevented by condoms, and there's so many guys that dont care what problems they give women, because it wont effect them as much. They can just go on to the next and the next. See someone going to the hospital late at night because of one guy who says, oh let me stick it in without a condom for just a minute. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, feeling just all around misanthropic at the moment. The feeling will pass.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Quote :
‎"A real woman always keeps her house clean and organized, the laundry basket is always empty. She's always well dressed, hair done. She never swears, behaves gracefully in all situations and all circumstances. She has more than enough patience to take care of her family, always has a smile on her lips, and a kind word for everyone."

Post this as your status if you, too, have just realized that you might be a man.

I put this up on my FB today lol...you just reminded me of it. I am soooo not pro fem. I have 2 boys and TBH this world has forgotten men and boys. Just watch commercials where men are treated like crap or sitcoms. But hey..its ok 'cause there men. Whereas if a "woman" was treated as such people would be screeching. I really hate "feminazi's" that state they represent all women. They don't represent me.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:52 pm

*delete*

Last edited by _Melissa. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Elois wrote:
I think women are more taught to take responsibility for themselves. Don't be a slut. Don't get knocked up. And if it's not find a husband, then find a career to find a husband. Obviously that doesn't mean that's the ultimate goal for everyone, but the agenda pushed by parents. It's rather uptight.

Then for men it's all do sports, go to college, sew the wild oats, be a slore until you can't get any ladies in their 20's anymore. Teenage pregnancy? Oh, it's not the boy's fault. It's the girl. She's such a filthy whore. Rolling Eyes

If you weren't my friend, I'd think you were a jerk with a comment like this.

No offense, but the grass is always greener, ya heard...

Last edited by anto_capone on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited out grumpier words, sorry :()
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 pm

have to sleep Sad but may reply tomorrow... @mikhs point: hmm there was some agro when amy winehouse used to beat up her bf, both were v. complex ppl with severe issues though, if reading more into their behaviour. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Winehouse#Relationships
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Moral of the Story:

Treat people how you'd like to be treated.

When they don't; kick the shit out of em. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:03 pm

Just had the oddest convo with a friend of mine - I have no idea what is going on. Basically he says that he wants us to get intimate, but only for a couple of days because then he will be starting a new relationship. I was like all lolwut? at that and then later he says that if this new (and not yet started relationship) doesn't work out, then he is definitely going to marry me. I am really confused about it all, firstly because I know that I don't ever want to get married again and secondly, I don't think it is a compliment to be someones last gasp and a fall-back at the same time. It kinda tells me that I am almost good enough, but not quite. Or am I reading the man totally wrong? *sigh* I really don't get men at all. On the upside, he is going to customise my computer for me lol!
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Two words. Run away.

A person, any person, deserves to be #1 in the eyes of the person they are married to or intimate with. Anything less IMO is not love and will never last. Perhaps he wants to have a friends with benefits relationship. Perhaps it was said in jest... but you deserve someone that won't come to you as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 am

anto_capone wrote:
Elois wrote:

If you weren't my friend, I'd think you were a jerk with a comment like this.

No offense, but the grass is always greener, ya heard...

Meh, I don't see the issue with my statement. Obviously there are going to be men and women raised differently from what I've stated. And obviously there's going to be women who do take advantage of men. But yeah, I do think parents encourage a double standard, which is what I'm saying. I think if a couple is irresponsible, then they are equally to blame.

And yeah, anyone wants to take my generalizations on the world as judgment, yeah they're not going to know me at all or how I treat people on an individual basis. I'm not running for public office, and as such, I'm not going to obsess over having argument proof comments. I think it's funny how online people get shocked or upset about differing views but in the real life worse is said all the time and nobody blinks.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 am

no worries el. we all have our days Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 am

I get frustrated, you know, because I do treat people the way I'd like to be treated. Been that way since I was a kid. Unless someone gives me reason otherwise.

We all have different viewpoints but we all are human beings beyond that. We are all good, bad, beautiful and ugly in our own ways.

I think you're wonderful, regardless of our differences. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 am

You know something I dislike about being older is, food is really not as enjoyable as it used to be. But that might not just be me, that might be changed recipes. I cant enjoy candy bars anymore because they taste too sugary, so I go for sugarfree or the Lindt brand when I can. And potato chips are just kind of greasy and by the time I enjoy the flavor, there's like half the bag gone. CBA'd eating chips. It would have to be like...deluxe nachos at a Mexican restaurant for me to enjoy it.

I just ate a slice of cheese by itself and realized how much of it is not actually cheese. If I mix it with other food, I don't notice but by itself, yuck.

And then I can enjoy things that I would have never touched as a kid. Like okra, bitter melon, chopped liver, etc. And I eat it and think WTF, how am I liking this, but I do. And I need more iron, so I intend to buy some today, along with some better cheese.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 am

get some fresh mozz, cant go wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 am

Bekah wrote:
Just had the oddest convo with a friend of mine - I have no idea what is going on.

In the end it doesn't matter what he thinks. What's important for you is what you think. If you're not interested in that sort of relationship with him then his assumptions about how the future might pan out are moot. It sounds like you are good mates. But men can be weird about friendships with women. You think you're just friends and then they make a pass at you out of the blue.

Coping strategies for dealing with male friends who may be giving you the unwanted look over:

1) Point out other gorgeous women and push your friend towards them
2) Tell them straight you're not interested in shagging them, then distract them with a job they can do for you
3) Develop your own crush on someone else and talk about it a lot
4) Bribe a girlfriend to flirt with them - preferably one who already fancies them

cyclops

Or he could just be checking the water to see if you do want a relationship and is approaching it in a rather clumsy manner. Best be straight with him so he can cross you off his list as potential future partner. And then you can both relax back into being good mates with no weirdness.

Last edited by Beth on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 am

I find option #3 very preferable. At least he was honest enough to say that he has his heart set on someone else but you're too good to play second fiddle to some other girl, Bekah. Make it so that you're just not available that way at all. And it's better to be single and happy than be involved with that.

I mean what happens if he doesn't get that girl, goes back to you and then the girl changes her mind? Is he going to go whoops, I made a mistake?

If he doesn't know he wants you and only you then he's not for you.

There's some men, some, I just think don't want to be alone. Women too. The idea of being alone scares them. They would rather selfishly keep people on the side than risk being alone. Being single can be very lonely but it can also be very rewarding.

And mozzarella is sounding like a plan. Smile
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

*delete*

Last edited by _Melissa. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random! [SPAM]
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: