AuthorMessage
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Elois wrote:
You know something I dislike about being older is, food is really not as enjoyable as it used to be. But that might not just be me, that might be changed recipes. I cant enjoy candy bars anymore because they taste too sugary, so I go for sugarfree or the Lindt brand when I can. And potato chips are just kind of greasy and by the time I enjoy the flavor, there's like half the bag gone. CBA'd eating chips. It would have to be like...deluxe nachos at a Mexican restaurant for me to enjoy it.

I just ate a slice of cheese by itself and realized how much of it is not actually cheese. If I mix it with other food, I don't notice but by itself, yuck.

And then I can enjoy things that I would have never touched as a kid. Like okra, bitter melon, chopped liver, etc. And I eat it and think WTF, how am I liking this, but I do. And I need more iron, so I intend to buy some today, along with some better cheese.

yup sounds to me like the food your eating is crap Razz

I love chopped liver fried up with onions garlic and balsamic vinegar with some pain levan or something like that that on the side.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:16 am

Bekah wrote:
Just had the oddest convo with a friend of mine - I have no idea what is going on. Basically he says that he wants us to get intimate, but only for a couple of days because then he will be starting a new relationship. I was like all lolwut? at that and then later he says that if this new (and not yet started relationship) doesn't work out, then he is definitely going to marry me. I am really confused about it all, firstly because I know that I don't ever want to get married again and secondly, I don't think it is a compliment to be someones last gasp and a fall-back at the same time. It kinda tells me that I am almost good enough, but not quite. Or am I reading the man totally wrong? *sigh* I really don't get men at all. On the upside, he is going to customise my computer for me lol!
I agree with what others have said. Not knowing you that well, but from what I know I do think you deserve better than that. Seems to me he's realizing he's getting old. Losing hair? Getting a bit of a belly? Difficulties getting women and shock horror who will cook his food, clean and wash his laundry?! Seems like he's desperate enough for any woman if he says that to you. I find the part "definitely going to marry me" hilarious. Its obvious by your reaction he hasn't asked about your opinion. He's pretty much just made plans for your future without you being involved Laughing

I really like Beth's list. Getting unwanted attention from a male friend can be a bit of a ZOMGWTFBBQ WTF DO I DOOOOO
Beth wrote:
Coping strategies for dealing with male friends who may be giving you the unwanted look over:

1) Point out other gorgeous women and push your friend towards them
2) Tell them straight you're not interested in shagging them, then distract them with a job they can do for you
3) Develop your own crush on someone else and talk about it a lot
4) Bribe a girlfriend to flirt with them - preferably one who already fancies them

I think 2 and 3 works the best. Since others have talked about 3 already, I'll say what 2 makes me think of. My mom is half russian and has friends from former Soviet countries/russians. Some of these women may seem meek but IMO appearance is deceiving. They're all for using a guy hehe. Last news I heard someone had a guy after her who she wasn't interested in sharing a bed with, but... since the guy offered any help she needed... "When you mentioned it, I do have some wallpaper which needs to be put up etc". There's also a saying in russian when people ask if you have a relationship, as a woman you can say "I have someone for my health" meaning you have a "fuck buddy" who is nothing serious.

------------------
I had this male friend who wouldn't get the hints that I wasn't interested in him. I had to tell him very bluntly that I'm not interested in you in anything other than as a friend. Some time goes by and I don't hear from him when I get a text that asks if I want to do something fun together. I say sure, as duh.. he's a friend. He then replies with "This time I think it will be more like a date thing". Me: 0.0 "wtf... I thought I was clear with you regarding that.". Him: "I know... but at least you can give a guy a chance!" He had this way of making me seem so mean. As I had accepted AND that my mom borrowed him a book, I went to see him. As soon as I saw him I felt disgust. I found it even hard hugging him. I got the book back, said I was having a bad day with a headache and went back home. When I handed my mom the book she said "oh you shouldn't have, I told him he could keep that". x_X
I ignored him on msn (strange enough he didn't text me) but heard him on the train once. PANIC! I turn my back against the walking strip in the middle and pretend to sleep in case he would see me. 0.0 He was standing a good while a seat or two from me buying a ticket but phew.... I made it. >_> Might seem as a weird reaction but be was sooo bothersome. He also had this way that he wanted me to acknowledge every bad joke and whatever he said, he liked being in the centre of attention. That sucked the energy out of me.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Quote :
1) Point out other gorgeous women and push your friend towards them
2) Tell them straight you're not interested in shagging them, then distract them with a job they can do for you
3) Develop your own crush on someone else and talk about it a lot
4) Bribe a girlfriend to flirt with them - preferably one who already fancies them

There was a girl I like who did the first 3 to me.. and now that I think about it, I wonder if she was up to the 4th too. Oh man, 3 years and I didn't take the hint Wink

That is why I no longer keep any female friends. I'm married, and having single female friends is just a recipe for disaster. Cause like my buddy who's been divorced twice now by the age of 28 says: "A chick friend is just a few beers away from fuck buddy." Obviously you can see how that would interfere with a supposedly monogamous relationship Wink

So any female friends I have are the married-friends the wife and I both have.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm

O.o one of my closest friends is a guy lol...think that if you both respect each others relationships things are cool Smile It's nice to be able to talk to someone of the opposite sex sometimes and get a different take on things.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Mikhaila wrote:
O.o one of my closest friends is a guy lol...think that if you both respect each others relationships things are cool Smile It's nice to be able to talk to someone of the opposite sex sometimes and get a different take on things.

Hey, to each their own Wink There's not a single guy I know that I'd want being friends with my wife though, I can sense the hidden d-bag in everyone. farao

I tried keeping my female friends when I first got serious with my current wife, but after a few close calls where they were definately NOT respecting the line, I decided to just keep away from all of them. I am strong-willed, but even at times when a dozen jager bombs that will begins to break with constant prodding. Plus, it doesn't help that I am a sexy rock god.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Yeah, thats the thing. You need to draw the line and when people push it tell em to go F off. Hubby is more important to me then any friendship and people that know me know that Smile
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm glad you do! Must be an excellent wife.

Many (male and female) are not so true, however.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Thanks for all the advice Very Happy. I am waiting for him to get back and then I am just going to lay my cards out on the table. Yeah he is hot, with a body to die for - he's an ex para so totally phwoar! Thing is, I am not a casual kind of gal, and while I am flattered, it just isn't me. This is what I am going to tell him and see what he says. I guess this a thanks but no thanks moment.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 am

Someone needs to make a Firefox extension or a Greasemonkey script that shows me similar videos when I click on a video that Youtube has deleted. It should also give me a button to let me replace the video in my favorites. So tired of losing favorites.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am

Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 Srslywtf

So was doing some surfing about anal sex (cause i do that often), and was reading some site.. and this post made me rofl. So decided to SS it. Red text is mine ofc Razz
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 pm

wtf is that person talking about I've seen my corn and beans get into that booty loving all the time!!!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:09 am

Internet says singing burns calories. Some neighbors are about to get really annoyed with me.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am

Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 Lulz
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 pm

*poof* too long, private

Last edited by _Melissa. on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McQueen
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Elois wrote:
Internet says singing burns calories. Some neighbors are about to get really annoyed with me.

LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 pm

*delete*

Last edited by _Melissa. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Yes, yes. You seem much better.
Back to top Go down
RaiRai
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

world is a better place with spam
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:08 am

RaiRaiiii! <3
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

who is the fresh meat?
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Diragon wrote:
Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 Srslywtf

So was doing some surfing about anal sex (cause i do that often), and was reading some site.. and this post made me rofl. So decided to SS it. Red text is mine ofc Razz

I am gonna go out on a limb and say this guy is single. Plus: Doth protest to much, sir!
Back to top Go down
RaiRai
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Elois wrote:
RaiRaiiii! <3

Hey Elois! Very Happy

I heard this is where the cool kids hangout bounce
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 am

RaiRai wrote:
Elois wrote:
RaiRaiiii! <3

Hey Elois! Very Happy

I heard this is where the cool kids hangout bounce

then why am I here?
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:15 am

Laughing I dunno...Thought this was where us misfits hung out Razz
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random! [SPAM]   Random! [SPAM] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random! [SPAM]
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: