Toasti Jen
Terrasophia
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SnailKoW
Commoner

Funny English Crap - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

SirStackableTree wrote:
ah,was before my time bekah,sorry,i did look for it on the forums,i'd post if i could find it..it is a bit annoying though,gonna go back south and claim your war-heroes? pathetic..tis a bit more irritating when they don't tell most people what actually happens,and i suppose bekah,i suppose it's a little bit like when..caligula i think? ordered his legions to pick up seashells on the french coast,then claimed he conquered britain,i liked that comparison better at least :Pand the soldiers/generals appear to be the biggest bullshitters,depending on who it is,but at least they don't pay 'em anymore..elmix's bunch has to resort to using their clones,lol

I think Caligula was at least a bit of a badass and did all sorts of crazy shit to make people fear him and turn himself super powerful. The English saying they did anything like that are just kinda dumb.
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:56 am

oh sure,but both look equally as stupid when bragging about their prowess as commanders,no? Razz heheh,but you're right though,and the dude on the forum? i couldn't find it,and tellin' him he fought in a battle that never happened? bit pointless really Razz (and i'm still NOT in the nngo btw..for my nosy countrymen who occasionally read this)
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm

I suppose you can look at it from a RP perspective inasmuch as in the fifteenth century a lot of news was disseminated through rumour and outright lies, after all there were no cameras, or mass media to prove you were a bullshitter, and even in today's modern society, I can guarantee you that 80% of what you think you know, is false Razz 

Think of all the urban legends, like the woman microwaving her poodle (never happened) or the person being killed by an exploding can of dough (actually, dough cans can explode, but not with enough force to kill).  We believe these stories because they are plausible, not because they are true.  I seriously don't give a rat's arse what someone has to say about their achievements, if they are true, then good for them, if they are false, well at least they tell a good story.  The truth is a very nefarious creature and changes on a whim.  With people who like to reinvent history, I enjoy watching them weave their own rope to hang themselves with.  We all know it is bullshit, so let them carry on making arses of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:24 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Freddeman wrote:
As a soldier returning from the successful defence of northern England, I recent your description, both of our enemy and the paper wall. I assure you, the wall I was in was a proper shield-wall and the enemy bled and fled. I was there when it happened, I was there when Kendal was liberated and I intend to be there again, should the enemy return.
England has prevailed and will do so again.

Revisionist history at its lowest!
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:16 pm

full of wisdom as always bekah! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 am

Quote :
Roby

Our records show you are in the rears paying your taxes.

Roby123 : 17.00 pounds(+0.00 pounds as penalty) before 15/04/1462
Roby123 : 15.50 pounds(+0.00 pounds as penalty) before 15/04/1462
Roby123 : 1.50 pounds(+0.00 pounds as penalty) before 15/04/1462
Roby123 : 2.50 pounds(+0.00 pounds as penalty) before 17/04/1462
Roby123 : 16.00 pounds(+0.00 pounds as penalty) before 15/04/1462
Roby123 : 3.00 pounds(+0.00 pounds as penalty) before 15/04/1462

Please make a payment or face prosecution.

Caitilin

Yeah... that ain't gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 am

Arrears?
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 am

In the rears just sounds wrong, even to me as a non-native English speaker lol.  And shame on you Roby, going to your grave in debt and penury.  You will spend thousands of years in purgatory for that you know?
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Actually, I heard Hell was kinkier, being a naughty tax dodger was totally intentional!

Quote :
Level 3
Hey, buddy, you are on fire !

I already knew where my character was heading Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 am

Viljami wrote:
Setting the quill down, Viljami sighed from exhaustion. He wearily climbed out of his chair in his new Mayors office in Penrith, Disgusted with how untidy it was on his arrive. He grabbed the parchment and several other items of interest and wondered to London Commons..

He arrived in the middle of the day, a bright windy day with enough happy birds flying overhead to hurt the boys little heart. This was a good day, It could have been a good day but by the actions of Westmorland, Viljami had to dishonor the county that he had spent so much time in.

He climbed a small podium, Noticing many figures in the crowd who he recognized, by the way they stood if not their faces, He noticed even more that he had never met..sighing with concern that the crowd might ignore his soft voice, He placed the items of interest on the front of the podium, They were copies of letters,

https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/lz5fxah39/Elmix1.png

https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/wkpb9anet/Elmix2.png

https://2img.net/h/s29.postimg.cc/kx0bbv4lh/Elmix3.png
With the copies of the letters in reach of any who wished to read them, Viljami stood as tall as he could and said in a sad but calm voice, for now was a time of plots and intrigue by those who wish harm upon the innocents...No time to show weakness.

"I'm so glad you could come, I don't plan to waste your time with formalities and a long weary speech that can't possibly be replied to by all of you..Instead I have this to say. Elmix , A high ranking man of some infamy for his various immoral and illegal actions throughout the past, Has now crossed the line. Elmix has conspired to ruin the fragile peace that we now live in, A peace that has already saved many lives. He arranged for David.C and several of his companions to rob a subject of Spring, A high ranking member of the Celtic Alliance. If David.C and his group had gone through with these actions..War will have returned to England. David fortunately has more morals than that, And contacted the Queen almost immediately, Informing her of this mans betrayal...The queen and the King are both aware of his plots, And so are the entirety of the Privy Council Of England.

That is truly the saddest part, England has once again brushed a treasonous action under the carpet, One that almost cost thousands of lives. I stand here to ask you..Why weren't you told of this earlier? Why is Elmix not undergoing some form of punishment? Why does England allow such atrocities to go unpunished?"

With that, Viljami looked around the crowd, Standing still and straight, Eyes questioning each face in the crowd..Hoping for a question, A discussion, A cry of outrage, A cry of anger..Anything.

Elmix wrote:
Elmix see a discussion about him and comes to investigate it. As he see and read it, he laughs at that. But well, since he is mentioned and seems like "invited", Elmix thinks he should also participate.

So, i see talking again about me? Well then, gotta reply a bit.

Here in WML Angeljoy been doing lot of market manipulations and i myself personally lost 200 pounds on 2 over-priced swords to her. So since she owed me that money AND i saw her on the node with lot of money on herself, i simply passed that information to any bounty hunters who would be interested to get that money - so for anyone wondering the letters are REAL.

Not sure where you get the idea of Spring & Lagheim & as i have mentioned in my letters ONLY Angeljoy.
Surely the soldiers of Langheim would be smart enough NOT to trust to travel together with a member of criminal organization known as Fury who have robbed so many others? Or have a group strong enough to be immune to any weak bounty hunters?

If we talk more about "The Peace Deal" or "The Peace Truce" - it involved something like "safely LEAVING England". I see nothing about "safely ENTERING Scotland" or "walking safely in Scotland" which surely is not up to England. So i don't see any issues here with the Peace treaty or the Truce.

Of course i see some bounty hunters are TOO lame and TOO stupid to be able to get the job done......and even......actually trying to break the Truce deal themselves by trying to get Angeljoy in England while they were asked to see if they can get Angeljoy in Scotland?
Well, you live and you learn
Smile

So in short - since i do not trust so called courts and have no faith in them, just sorting some PERSONAL issues here - the loss of my 200 pounds - with any other means possible.

Elmix pauses for a minute and then continues

There however been some news today in the KAP about a REAL criminal activity which took place in the WML county....

Quote :
16/04/1462 Revolt in Penrith! Viljami has taken the power.
LONDON (AAP) - There has been a revolt in Penrith! Viljami has taken the power.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:04 pm

I love how he says there is nothing about safely leaving England...

Quote :
All soldiers who marched into England with the Celtic Alliance ("CA") armies will leave English soil as soon as they recover and can move. They will be allowed to peacefully leave England through the northern border unharmed and without prosecution by courts of law or otherwise for any actions done while in armies.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:29 pm

Actually. he says that safely leaving England is fine, but safely arriving in Scotland is a different matter.  This is how weasley the English are, they will do anything to wiggle out of being wrong.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:31 pm

I think what he was trying to say is that he wanted them robbed in Galloway instead of England.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Motherlucka wrote:
I think what he was trying to say is that he wanted them robbed in Galloway instead of England.

That was not a case actually:

Funny English Crap - Page 29 Groups10

they just failed coz Angel and co, were way stronger.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Yeah I know where the attempted robbery took place, or did it actually take place at all? I can't remember lol. Only that Elmix was trying to say "well I told them to rob them in Scotland but they were too dumb to do that, so its not against the truce". Irrelevant because no matter where the robbery happened it would still be against the truce.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:20 pm

They hadnt enough strong people to do it(nubs lol) - too high fc difference if only to be able to target Angel's group, but if Angel would had been alone, they might had succeeded.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 pm

This is interesting because almost every member of that group I've spoken to on a personal level,David specifically, and they all hate elmix and think that he's a Twat.

Methinks this is just elmix trying to shift the heat off of himself by setting someone else up. David c is more likely to rob within England his own kin that going out of his way to Piss off Scotland. Pretty sure they actually wanted to visit Scotland.

What's also interesting is how Elmix conveniently knew the exact location of everyone in that group.

Bah what am I saying everyone knows he's a massive Fucking cliner, and his ig nephew (who lives in scotland now I think, arefin is his name) is a creepy as fuck catfish and major cloned too.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Elmix was just stupid enough to think they would do it for him quietly; forgetting or ignorant of how much David dislikes him.
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:20 pm

nah,arefin's JO's nephew ahlia,or so he claims/claimed,gave a fancy speech about it and handed out photobucket links to some picture listing the rules of his would-be much powahful octaviun legion Laughing i'm just gonna bugger off to scotland if they don't get rid of 'im though,tis getting old
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:07 am

Same shit different fish wouldn't surprise me if elmix was jo
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 am

Considering how many people here get defensive when they are called clones, I find it rather hypocritical that it seems to be okay for us to do it.  No matter who says it, if it is wrong, then it is wrong.  There are many annoying people on RK and yes, some of them do share similar attributes, maybe they do have multiple characters (which is sort of sanctioned by Celcius nowadays) or maybe there is more than one imbecile running around out there (hardly an unlikely scenario after all).  I just think that this whole "clone" bandwagon has been jumped on too many times.  Do I suspect people of having multiple characters on RK?  Yes I do.  Could I be wrong?  Most certainly.  Do I call them clones? No.  And why?  Because I can't prove it and I also know how far wrong suspicions can be.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:21 am

Agreed Bekah, couldn't have said it better, seriously...I tried to explain as much a few times and kept scrapping my posts lol! huggsss
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 am

I have to agree aswell.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:16 am

If that was a dig at me, I only say it because it has been proven to me. I've posted my evidence of Arefin's rampant cloning in the compound and Elmix has admitted to using multiple characters.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 am

The message was aimed at you, yes, but it wasn't intended as a dig.  I tried as as hard as I could to phrase it as diplomatically as possible.  Simply put, if you have evidence of cloning, submit it to the admins, if you don't and it is just speculation, then seriously, stop it now.  There are people here who have been harassed for years by being called cloners.  It is not right that it is done to them and so by that same thought, it's not right to do it to others.  If you see that as a 'dig', then that is your look out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next