Angeljoy25
Roby Lambourne
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
julius_octavius
Serf

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:51 pm

How hard to follow?

2 years of raids.. we sack stirling.. didn't plunder..

Refuse to be someone's farm, so we'll fight. We'll fall a few times, but we'll fight.
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 GlasgowCity

There's something in the water in Glasgow...approximately 42 newborns in Glasgow City alone since Julius entered Glasgow County.  Celsius poring on the advertising or what? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:45 am

Well proper grammar and such would help wonders, along with you know maybe actually saying what you meant in only the words needed instead of half a page? Those sorts of things tend to help with comprehension.

Tho if memory serves, it has been longer than two years for the Fury Campbell feud.
Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:30 am

Julia Octavius wrote:
This, is a violation of Scotland's sovereignty.. Glasgow isn't 'sovereign'.

Reading that statement I thought maybe I got the definition of sovereign wrong but nope, JO didn't have the few seconds of time to double check what he was saying. If something is sovereign, it is governing itself without another country looking over it's shoulder and making decisions for it.

Glasgow was making it's own decision and ruled itself. It was sovereign.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:50 am

Ignoring all this other krap for a moment.

What on earth is with that screenshot Sullihan posted? Shocked
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:09 am

Sullihan wrote:

There's something in the water in Glasgow...approximately 42 newborns in Glasgow City alone since Julius entered Glasgow County.  Celsius poring on the advertising or what? Laughing

Hell knows, maybe its because Glasgow city is the most active city because of the war.
Back to top Go down
Kaireth
Commoner
Kaireth

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:02 am

Tavern activity and 3D users, I'd bet.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:19 am

or just more of those clones julius called for to be created to revolt towns Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:24 pm

I always find Scotland fun ^^ Never a dull moment, Miss ya's Smile
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:34 pm

TheMightyTrooper wrote:
Julia Octavius wrote:
This, is a violation of Scotland's sovereignty.. Glasgow isn't 'sovereign'.

Reading that statement I thought maybe I got the definition of sovereign wrong but nope, JO didn't have the few seconds of time to double check what he was saying. If something is sovereign, it is governing itself without another country looking over it's shoulder and making decisions for it.

Glasgow was making it's own decision and ruled itself. It was sovereign.

It isn't an issue of not fact checking. It is an issue of deliberately lying. JO was saying that Glasgow isn't sovereign (insinuating that it is ruled by criminals and thus something that needs to be "liberated"), or shouldn't be sovereign.
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:49 pm

I really doubt that...he obviously thought of the word as fitting countries not in this case counties that fall under a country, however ill functioning that country is. Did he use it as some form of propaganda? Did he misuse it? Sure to both, doesn't mean he used it to to deliberately lie.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Heh, ever imagined of JO not going for the king/prince of Scotland ? That sums it all: quest for glory and total power.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:40 am

Young_Man wrote:
Quote :
In these... Wars..

The worst of the casualties is the truth. That is what I am sick of more than anything.

"Sowing misdeeds, trying to create wedges.."

No, the only wedge formed, is one that was created by those you call friend in Fury that have preyed on this county and my family for years with no reason whatsoever.. just created lies out of truth, taken from it's context.

Julius Octavius has never said a bad word about Ireland. Fought with the Irish. Was always their biggest supporter.. Yet, it was soldiers of Laighean, fighting a Scottish battle. This is unacceptable. Never has Scotland, or any soldier of Scotland or Campbell wished harm on anyone in Ireland. Ever. Always the opposite. Anto Capone is a fellow general, one that has many more glories and victories than I probably ever will. The respect over the years, is what has prevented me from ever meddling in the affairs of Ireland. Despite the civil wars throughout the years and the fighting.

No Irish army, has entered England, without at least a handful of Campbells and Campbell bread.. whatever we could help with and spare.

The insults. The aggression. Based solely on the word of a different man.

A man who admits he is a thief. A man who calls his political lists "Thieves and Rogues".. and you listen to him because he was personally there in your latest war? Believe his lies and the lies of his minions because you have had a few recent high fives?

No. Im afraid I am underestimated in my resolve, and overestimated in my ability to create such exquisite 'conspiracies'..

I declared war officially on Fury, with our first aggression in probably closer to 3 years. I declared a just war against the worst of our kind. I could probably grab a few 'transcripts' on the many declarations of war on Campbell, Whithorn, Galloway, Glasgow, Scotland, England, Poland, etc, etc, etc from Fury... If I cared that much.

You know what you are doing. Is wrong.

Yet despite the knowledge.. The propaganda, and ridiculousness continues.. on, and on.. Cards are on the table now. And no, I for one wont accept surrender to thieves and rogues because they got a big brother tellin us we can't fight them. Can't see justice.

You think of me as such a fool. The source of the lies, and the 'creative' plays on words should be ashamed of themselves.. but they're instead, probably proud of themselves. Im sure at least someone believes the stupidity in the words spoken about the man everyone so easily 'knows'.

Calum. You try so hard to befriend Dry and his goons, if only they liked you. Maddog. You slobber more ridiculousness than a hound on heat. Gabria.. You have been on a mission since you got here, like Calum.. the savior of Scotland.. destroy Julius Octavius. Whoever put that stick up there, needs to pay you some sort of compensation. The lack of character you show in your hate, has to be more than obvious to others too. Highland Messanger.. Grow some and fight your own battles, and then come talking big and bad. Hector.. You struggle to be that 'cool guy'.. One of the people I believe to be the source of the 'lies' and misconception about England.. regardless.. grow up and next time it wont be an ambush in our home county when we face each other.

Im out. Reply and twist if you must have the last word. I personally, couldn't care less. You get your kicks out of trying to get some dude hated in his own home.. Regardless of who it is, or what you are saying, or how you look. Ah well, it is what it is, right?

JO
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Mercury_macranald wrote:
Ignoring all of the ridiculousness.

Sheridan is a reasonable and nice person who thinks with her own mind. I value her contributions to our community as Harbour Master, Councillor and Story Teller (roleplayer).

If someone forgot, mercury_clanretard is our downcast Fitz (also known as Zitz).

Galloway so wanted their own queen, that they sent Glasgow to the hell when Glasgow just proposed a discussion. I, Dry Whitesnow said that we can talk about it and were not against Galloway's based king/queen. Just that we must agree on it.

Galloway said screw it.

I wont elaborate more on this, but this is part of "smart plan" how to hit Glasgow":

1. Opressed Glaswegian

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 Tiurmazon1

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Sierra_

2. Galloways ultimate candidate

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Sheridan_campbell

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 Tiurmazona2

3. Result of "clever and smart" plan:

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 02201510

For this Galloway will answer.

Proud to be Glaswegian and thanks a lot to Glasgow !

btw this forum platform is glitching and in annoying way. had to edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Nice post.

Maybe after we get done with Portugal, we can pay Galloway a visit :-)
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:42 pm

how is the forum glitching?

which editor mode do you use?

let me know so i can fix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:49 pm

I've made a post on our forums first, but the thing is that the images do dissapear when trying to c/p. Our forum is very similar to yours and I indeed had a trouble even to c/p that (without losing images and tags) to our own separate area.

If that makes sense lol

Basically, tags are beings lost somehow when I do c/p, and whats within.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:52 pm

it might be the editor mode.

on the top right of the box to post in, there is a button, one mode is called 'what you see is what you get', which means if you copy and paste red text, for example, it will automatically make your pasted text red. i am not sure about pictures, but sometimes this mode works good for some things and bad for others.

it might be the culprit. you can switch to regular mode by clicking the top right button there tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Ill try it thank you Smile simply never had such a problem before Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Neither Galloway nor myself has received any correspondence from fury whatsoever. That is a fact. Sinthas suggested to me during the registration phase that we could agree on a candidate. To which I basically told him that we did not select Sheridan, she registered of her own free choice, and that I have no interest in hand-picking anyone. I have no interest in the monarchy and have been very open about the fact that I will continue to ignore the institution regardless of who wins.

There is no plan to attack Glasgow, there never has been and there never will be. Galloway cooperates very well with Glasgow. I often communicate with the Duke of Glasgow as well as the Trade Minister of Glasgow on very open and friendly terms. We have a trade agreement in place, our people are encouraged to travel between the two counties, and Sinthas and I have been in communication for some time now about ways that we can continue to strengthen the bond between the two counties as independent entities. We also just expanded the port in Girvan which means that we can finally see more inter-county ferrying via that port. Galloway wishes Glasgow the best and looks forward to continuing to work with it.

Stop with the lies. As for Sheridan, I don't know anything about that and it's her problem as far as I am concerned.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:46 am

Cheaters and their excuses ^^

Ian.De.Brus wrote:
Well Folks , there is only a few hours Left before the election!!

Please Don't Forget to Vote Gallowayian Candidate Sheridan!! It's Time We Get Someone In The Throne From This Side of Scotland!

Ian
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 am

How does that public comment translate to "smart plan how to hit Glasgow" via a hand-picked candidate to a throne that I don't even recognize?

You're grasping at straws and you know it. There is no plot and I know it. I know you can't prove otherwise because I know it doesn't exist. Show some proof or drop the subject and get over it.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:17 am

I'm not interested, your whining is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:18 am

OK. Thank you.

So you can't prove anything.

As I thought.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:24 am

I'm not interested in proving something for retard like you. Waste of time and effort.

Go and bother your Cowbell cheaters - you will find much more in common.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next