Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? Empty
PostSubject: Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?   Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Basically I am willing to work some on a new game if anyone is interested in helping. I don't really have an idea but a lot of people say that RK was better in an older form maybe if you had some ideas to give me or some art work or something. I have enough skills to help make this a reality. If anyone is interested please post. I do mean a multi player game by the way.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?   Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes, lots of ideas. Limit by browser or are you using an engine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?   Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:13 pm

I can learn an engine if I need to or I can write for the browser. It basically depends on what I need to do of course anything that requires me to learn a new tool will increase the time it takes but I got time. of course I want to point out I am a programmer, not an artist, not a writer, not a sound person. basically any of these additional needs or demands beyond that will have to be met by someone else. Whether it be someone I find or someone recruited from here.
Back to top Go down
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?   Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Anyone have skills with 3d models or heck even 2d computer graphics? Or maybe think they would be good at that? Get up with me if you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?   Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

Open to writing for a game if anyone is interested?
Page 1 of 1