Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands

Go down 
+23
Achilles_
Adik
Maripose
Reddmaeve
Ailig
anto_capone
Zukran
swampi
Daubigny
Goblindad
Toasti Jen
Motherlucka
Bellz
Bekah
Kerin_logan
Aoife
Lordmatthew
philipthegravedigger
Hespera
Elois
Roxxane
WhiteSnow
Shanor
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  Empty
PostSubject: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:51 am

http://forum.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=2073405

Brennos wrote:
Posté le: 30 Nov 2012 10:15 Sujet du message:

Because of many abuses from Italian speaking players in the English Islands in general and specifically in the kingdom of Scotland, by abuses we are speaking here of multiplication of account creation to colonize counties and several violations of the judge charter from their part, the stability and integrity of the game have clearly been compromised by all those abuses.

Because of that, the Italians must leave the English islands by resigning IMMEDIATELY of all their positions In Game and are prohibited from pillaging anything from the counties or town inventories, Nor to sentence anyone. Already too much damage has been done. All grants should be returned immediately.

The English speaking players will have to let the Italians leave the islands without trying to kill them, or sentence them to death or sink them, if not, that will slow down the process and the English speaking will only have themselves to blame for it.
To repair the many violations of the judge charter, a thread must be created on the English faq forum so that people can list the sentence their character have received with the following information:
-Login
-Sentence
-How much charisma was lost (death sentence)
- A short explanation on how the judge charter has been violated on this case.

The players that refuse to follow this decision will be eradicated.
In case of incapacity to find enough ships, the Italians must gather in a port town and create a thread in the English FAQ and provide the following information: in which town they are and the list of Italians that have no ship to leave the island. The admins of Celsius will take the necessary step to allow your departure.

ATTENTION: It’s strongly forbidden to Italians to leave the English islands using teleport to new towns (colonies). Any attempt will be punished by the eradication of the character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:56 am

Cheaters basically.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:57 am

Wow Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 am

Yay!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 am

Stroke of a pen and Elois is Queen of a free Scotland. Great news but, nan, I don't envy your job. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hespera
Citizen
Hespera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 am

I guess this means I don't get to kill anyone after all Shocked
Back to top Go down
philipthegravedigger
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 am

Wow. That is a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 am

Hespera wrote:
I guess this means I don't get to kill anyone after all Shocked
Awww, there is always a few English around...
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:55 am

I wonder if they will try to clear out Glasgow before they go or if the admins will stop them
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Commoner
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

This was in the announcement: "and are prohibited from pillaging anything from the counties or town inventories". So hopefully they won't be able to clear out the county or towns. However, they have been there so log now, I"m sure many individuals have aquired misgotten money and goods.
Back to top Go down
Kerin_logan
Commoner
Kerin_logan

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Oh yes they cleared them out long ago, rebuilding time once i get off this damn ship with brennos.

*pouts* he forgot to port me home today
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm

I think he doesn't want you to leave. Razz We get a free Scotland in exchange for Kerin. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kerin_logan
Commoner
Kerin_logan

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 pm

OI, hell no im not staying here, but then again

free meat, free stats ,free booze

i could hang for abit
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Did you get the Belly Dancer outfit?
Back to top Go down
Kerin_logan
Commoner
Kerin_logan

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Ya i did, 1st scottish lass to own it, im such a damn girl
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
This is terrible news actually

its a gross over kill and certainly very unfair to the players who have succesfully occupied glasgow and galloway.

if there are multi cloners eradicate those but theres going to be some on both sides, if theres been judges charter violations deal with those but again id say on both sides !

This sets precidents, armies and warships will be of no use from this day forward as it is clear no one is allowed to be militarily succesful ! and clearly players from any country are restricted to play in there own country, or to be more to the point only if you can speak a language fluently can you set foot in its RK country !

Id like to ask will this same interventionism be applied to Munster county ?

This smacks of a rash move bought on by what must have been a massive amount of whining from players beaten in the recent war, one only needs to read there forums to understand how that could be !

What about when Carlisle was ransacked and cumberland destroyed ? can we put a claim in for compensation ?

the Scot players should have to win back there counties in game not have them handed back to them this way.
A bad decision all round !
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:57 pm

I want to be there when that guy finally pops a blood vessel in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Ahh he is a trip....

I have had the pleasure of pissing off Roby in a tavern about the whole notice....I haven't had this much fun in a tavern in a long time
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:27 pm

They take shit way too seriously. The Frets occupied Glasgow for a year and messed up Galloway too. They should be satisfied it went this far, and move on.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Elois wrote:
They take shit way too seriously. The Frets occupied Glasgow for a year and messed up Galloway too. They should be satisfied it went this far, and move on.

Well Chris and the hypocrites like him must no what this means. If I lived in Scotland I would be sharpening my blades. Once the Frets are gone I would want vengeance on their English backers.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Bellz wrote:
Ahh he is a trip....

I have had the pleasure of pissing off Roby in a tavern about the whole notice....I haven't had this much fun in a tavern in a long time

I now owe you several beers.
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Motherlucka wrote:
Elois wrote:

Well Chris and the hypocrites like him must no what this means. If I lived in Scotland I would be sharpening my blades. Once the Frets are gone I would want vengeance on their English backers.

+1

The frets have inadvertently protected the english for a long time now merely by their proximity... if I were in england I'd be very nervous right about now.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Way I see it, Brennos just saved England's sorry ass from an Italian invasion.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:56 pm

England made their own bed. First they allied with foreigners which was just dumb because they were all clones with nothing to lose so just a virus. Shanor is right that eventually they would have spilled over into England.

But Goblin is also right, inadvertently they have been protecting england and now England is stuck with all the english speaking players they have pissed off.

I would not want to be an english player right now.
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:19 pm

gonner is in a girvan tavern running his mouth he gonna start cc list of the english and bring arckangels army back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands    Order to the Italians to leave the English Islands  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next