AuthorMessage
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:01 am

SirStackableTree wrote:
well,the mayor of egremont called me a bullshitter because i stated the intention of i and the people i dragged travelling is to travel,apparently anti-english people,or those of a different ig religion (such as one person in said group) don't have a reason to be there,and because they are there,and we're travelling together,we're all criminals Razz is that sufficiently funny to be called funny english crap?

Who's their mayor nowadays ?
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 am

Nivera,and nah no charges..they still have no laws funnily enough but i would be rather surprised if we randomly got prosecuted,i figure they're more likely to remove food from markets or just kill us if they wanted us to leave really,according to a friend all the food in Penrith conveniently vanished as we got there Laughing but it's entertaining at least.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Yah that town is a little crazy. They told me if I wanted to ferry people to and from their port that it had to be 1 person at a time. Which is just plain dumb. Tradewise its terrible since load limit is 250 ish per person, two people the captain and 1 passenger. 500 load limit tops without carts or trade packs.... But they want to trade. What do they expect me to trade them with pebble size loads??? Hell, I can't even run my bigger ships with one person aboard I lose action points... Grrr sometimes though folks just don't have brains. It comes with the territory down there.
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:12 pm

i think it's the county or country in general really,i proposed trading wood for scotch or whatever in galloway or something..i forget then they went nuts because they don't want them to be able to make boats,so really they isolate themselves..they don't want their stuff going to scotland of scots profiting from trade there,as with their terrible tactic or removing all food from markets as in the war,it only hurts their new players,not the people they intend to hurt,as for some reason they can't process the fact that travellers and armies have food :p
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:10 pm

also got a mail from one of their clones asking me what i was actually up to out of nowhere,fun Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Sadly as time went on, I was of the opinion Nivera had started to get a superior complex. The last days I played, it didn't seem like she even bothered to try to hide it. I would assume you were just provided with first hand experience.
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:53 pm

yeah,a fair few people have,always find it harder to deal with the people there as time passes,they like to insult you,or yell at you,or accuse you of something yet everyone throws a hissy fit if you disagree,odd place..got on with everyone in scotland just fine pretty much,elmix is banned from leading an army for a year now and all his titles and lands stripped,which is pretty amusing..ah well,tis kinda sad really,perhaps there could be an indy town for the non-moronic englishers one day,rofl
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:38 pm

It's mental. You'd think the Sassenach's would try to court Gallowayian favour. Sure no one voted in Galloway to open negotiations with England ( Laughing ) but they don't know that! Could be, they're just resigned to the fact that they'll get stomped any time someone comes to kick the northern counties about, and hate everyone for it

lol!
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:17 pm

i dunno,there were plenty of people who'd rather be in the CA,or prefer england or part of it to be in the CA,but it's obviously not politically correct to preach such.. Rolling Eyes but is it any wonder? england isn't out to make friends with it's neighbours,it'd rather isolate itself til the next time it gets invaded seemingly,but then again england is a lie really

i also told them several times that they should TRY to improve relations with galloway and such,as it's pretty logical,but their logic is 'they don't like us already because we shit on them continuously,and because they don't already like us we aren't going to bother,they're pro-CA'  Laughing would be nice if my rl home wasn't rk MURICA
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:25 pm

Quote :
perhaps there could be an indy town for the non-moronic englishers one day

Yeah I tried that with my character, but some of the moronic English were adamant all English characters were to be stuck in old English ways.
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:21 pm

I don't really get this idea of England in RK. The south hated the north, they killed each other all the time. The only time they played fair, is if the French and Scots got a bit rowdy. So why on earth do they act like they need to be a united front, when it just isn't realistic?
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:09 pm

That would require large groups of opposing ideals. However there are lots of small mostly ineffective ideals and the groups are too divided to change any grand picture but leaves a status quo that just doesn't work. England doesn't work well together, but no one has enough influence to change that either so it's stuck in a rut.

Using game of thrones as an example, the war of the kings existed because each contender for the crown had an army behind him, in England what characters do you know which has an army of like minded individuals behind him to make a difference? There isn't anyone like that.

It's a different story in Ireland and Scotland because almost everyone belongs to one group or another with enough people to actually influence events outside of county councils.
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:19 pm

took the words out of my mouth roby,it isn't really one country..it's just a lie 'the state' is the bogeyman the wannabee knights,lords..politicians hide behind really i think it only exists because enough people says it does otherwise i doubt it would as there are no large groups like fury or the nngo,just tiny ones bickering over the same scraps.

just my opinion Razz 
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Kill wib fiah?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:42 pm

roby should totally come back and call himself Roby Robaryen and be like the irish dany targeryen and burn dem all with fiah cus dey took his Roblandz Cool Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:55 pm

maybe ya'll should just take it over, really give them something to really go on about LOL Wink

Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:46 am

do-able,penrith had only 3 defenders and no food only a few days ago,sad,i did enjoy living in that town,was thriving back then,but keeping it would be way more trouble than it's worth..aaand my travelling buddies would surely not be over the moon about the drastic change of plan i'm sure Wink 

tbf i still think that town should be indy since they let elmix kill it and shit and just denied it happened but hey-ho,only has 68 people now,lol
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 am

well that's the fun part! adventure! and surprises! haha

yeah it's sad :/ still it's the company i come for on rk, still lot's of great folks around just gotta find'em...i'm not at all hinting ireland...ireland...psst, come to ireland...  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:15 am

only if i get my own 10 metre square allotment and get to put my own pretty flag there and call it stackistan! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Fordo
Commoner
Fordo

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 am

Trinity wrote:
maybe ya'll should just take it over, really give them something to really go on about LOL Wink

This was totally my first thought Trin  Laughing . Revolt Kendal.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:58 am

I could of made the Robland if the bloody CA had helped out pfft.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 am

Trinity wrote:
well that's the fun part! adventure! and surprises! haha

yeah it's sad :/ still it's the company i come for on rk, still lot's of great folks around just gotta find'em...i'm not at all hinting ireland...ireland...psst, come to ireland...  Laughing 

Uh huh!!!! Of course not! No No no! I totally don't feel beckoned to go to Ireland at all! Razz
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:38 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
We just love Kebitch! And Terra! And Nin!

EDITED TO ADD MY BEAUTIFUL COUSIN KYTHERA!

Last edited by Toasti Jen on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:49 am

Harumph!  Mad 
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 pm

And Ky, Angel, Dry, Tod, all you Fury's and relations etc LOL hahaha

HUGGGSSSS

see what I did there? I used 'etc'.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next