AuthorMessage
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm

is it only me that sees the irony in a known cloner calling other people clones?  

And yes tpb Grace if you are reading this, in the past you have had characters eradicated for cloning, so this isn't an accusation of your present activities, but a comment on past ones.

(Had to get that disclaimer in before I get accused of something Razz)
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:46 pm

See, that's why she makes the claims. She does it, so expects everyone else to cheat as well. She can't comprehend that some of us actually enjoy playing the game by the rules, not winning at any cost.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail_216
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Rant inbound.

Angeljoy25 wrote:
See, that's why she makes the claims.  She does it, so expects everyone else to cheat as well.

The thing is cloning is a lot more prevelent then most people think. It's a game but for me cloning would be as simple as resetting my router, or altering my tor to utilize a certain exit node.

Bekah wrote:
is it only me that sees the irony in a known cloner calling other people clones?  

And yes tpb Grace if you are reading this, in the past you have had characters eradicated for cloning, so this isn't an accusation of your present activities, but a comment on past ones.

(Had to get that disclaimer in before I get accused of something Razz)

Considering clones have slowly become an integral part of the game it's really not a big deal, I've said before you could fit the active population of english speaking rk into about 2 towns (Or something similar can't be bothered to look it up). I see it quite a bit here as well, people complaining about clones groups opposed to them, when there are clones in their backyards and those clones who agree with them which they selectively ignore, granted it's a funny little balancing act which is hilarious to watch, but in the end it's a matter of who can clone more that's just the game now. also FYI, Laigheans council has someone who was eradicated for being a clone on it, and Chonnachts council had 2 but I think it went down to 1. If you want details I've still got the list around in a notepad somewhere can't blame people for ignorance though selective ignorance it another thing entirely, and before you ask why didn't I report them I simply couldn't be bothered to waste my time. Rant over...
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:52 pm

Quote :
Considering clones have slowly become an integral part of the game it's really not a big deal,

I find that to be a really said mindset and I don't agree that they've become an integral part.  I do think with the connection share they are more common and less secretive about it, but I still think the majority of people don't clone and view it in a negative light.  I don't think I'm really a minority in my opinion on them, but I could be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Mikhail, I have neither said that there aren't a lot of "clones" nor have I complained about them.  I just find it funny that the people who complain either have done it or still do it.

Personally I could care less how many 'toons' a single person wants to have.  If all they have going for them in their lives is a browser game they can click on regularly, then they have my deepest sympathies.  As for myself, I always seem to be able to find something better to do, be it painting, sewing, drawing or writing.  And that is without mentioning the regular day to day normal things like housework (ugh Razz) and, I dunno, going outside?

I have played games that have a 'cheat mode' function and yes, tried it once.  Funny to say I found it boring.  The reason for this is that I like games to present me with a challenge, and it's not a challenge if I cheat.

So yes, you may be right, maybe the whole game is mostly populated by clones, but the point is, I don't care.  It doesn't stop me from having fun or from writing about "Bekah".  If the game vanished tomorrow, I wouldn't bat an eyelid, I would find something else to entertain me and maybe finally complete my third novel.

Cheating is easy, being creative is better Wink
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Motherlucka wrote:
Grace.de.grey wrote:
I'm glad you want peace Roxanne and I understand the issues, all of them. The King here was unbelieving that you would be HONEST in dealings with us and I think he had every right to believe that. Whether or not it was the smartest thing he has done remains to be seen.

Maybe if you used actual active soldiers to come and conquer us then we would not be in such doubt about your good intentions, and your honest word?

Could it be the slew of minions that you use to hold AM that is the problem? And the same slew of those mindless minions that you now are using to hold our capital. I mean I killed a lot of them, but I can't get through to your armies through those minions/meat-shields. I think I killed eight minions this past month and only one real active soldier. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is?

Maybe if you used actual active soldiers to come and conquer us then we would not be in such doubt about your good intentions, and your honest word?

OOC: Bitch if you want to talk about cloning look in the mirror and then ask the admins to eradicate you again. That guy who killed you? He's italian,so why would he come on the forums to see a known cloner call him a clone?

Grace.de.grey wrote:
I'm glad you want peace Roxanne and I understand the issues, all of them. The King here was unbelieving that you would be HONEST in dealings with us and I think he had every right to believe that. Whether or not it was the smartest thing he has done remains to be seen.

IC: I am not sure what you mean Grace, can you please point out an example of where the members of the Celtic alliance have broken their word?
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:58 pm

What a fucking cunt. Sure, we all clone which is why there are so many full taverns right now. We just love playing with ourselves Razz
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Sorry guys, I ate the flame bait XD.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Yeah you did Hector, but can't say I didn't mentally high five you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 pm

That's okay Hector, I lost it in Babel last night Razz

I think PG Secfenia is making me swear more here. Sorry guys.  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm

PG? whats a PG?
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:07 pm

No need to apologize ^^ hehe, we've all been there done that, right of passage when there's an overwhelming sense of idiot-ism going on Wink I've said quite a bit on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:16 pm

PG = American movie rating. No swearing like the oh so evil "lmao".
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:19 pm

LMAO as in: "Look! My Afternoon Orchestra!" ?
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:20 pm

YES! How did you know? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Bekah wrote:
LMAO as in: "Look! My Afternoon Orchestra!" ?

I'll need to remember this one for next time Bekah  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Laughing!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:51 pm

If I'm getting a forum ban I want to get my money's worth  Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:18 am

Oh boy. I was having a bad day and then I got this. Without out a doubt the greatest mail I have ever received in my RK life.

Quote :
   Date : 06/02/1462 - 06:12:03
   Titre : if,

OOC: IF

Just a note about some things you said in a forum thread or four. Some about accusations about men posing as women, cybering minors in the taverns, and so forth.

Frankly, I'd be shocked that you didn't hear or know about them, but if you knew about them, then why are you talking only about those of us who left? Or is it because we did in fact leave, or because this is your method of treating those of us who don't live in Port Lairge? Just in case you did NOT know:

IF anyone had thought you'd cared, someone surely would have told you about the allegations of trysts in the An Gort Tavs, long ago when two women were plying their "trade" there, with any and all, no matter the gender or age. It was after all common knowledge. Yet after that period of time, for a while at least, they were members of the Rounders. One at the least still lives in Port Lairge.

Tales and gossip were that they were still "doing it in the tavs in Port Lairge." Surely it's wrong to do that in Ireland, both then and now, and surely those rumors would have reached Port Lairge and the town tavern? But maybe you hadn't heard, didn't know about it? Surprising, especially since there were so very many who knew about it, and you've such a good spy network.

IF I'd thought you'd cared or didn't know, maybe I'd have looked to you for help when a certain member of the NNGO and duke of Cuige Chonnacht made his "propositions" to me and yes, while he was engaged to and being married to his ex-wifew, to "Break me" to be his "sex slave," to add to his collection of women who wore his collar (of love and bondage, as he told me), and the offer he made to transport some of us off Ireland on his ship, with the stated stipulation that all the women on his ship would have to do his "bidding and follow his orders." I didn't ask what he would bid or order them/us to do; I believe we both know what he'd have wanted us to do.

IF I'd known that it bothered you so, and that you were serious about your stated worries about in tavern sex, and maybe you had or have no idea as of yet, someone could have told you about the "trysts and sex" in the taverns when a lass from An Caisel and her several men were in the taverns. And of course, the purported cybering of her and either of her boyfriends/husbands who both are in your forces/armies/groups/whatever they are now to you, which would have been about 18 months ago. Last I'd heard, there were still tales told of such still happening.

BECAUSE it did bother me, and several others, when we heard about it, we referred several "scenes" to the admins: In tavern rapes, for example, and some cases of intimate carnal events in the tavs. The admins, upon notification, did take quick action: several of the char's were eradicated so fast they were gone in a matter of less than 3 days. Not sure their players knew what had happened.

Of course, I've no idea what goes on now in Ireland, nor in taverns where I'm NOT, or of those past events in Ireland what who else knew and when, but after having reported things to the admins, and seeing some of the ones I knew for sure about "taken out," all I can say is this: IF anyone has knowledge or suspicion of char's having cyber sex in game, in tavern, etc., then a report to the admins should be made immediately. To "Not bother with that" because the admins do nothing, is total laziness. To only make those accusations in forum threads, is total slander. And I know how you feel about slander.

Calling folks out in forum, making accusations without proof, could be seen as immature ranting - maybe out of jealousy, spite, or ooc actionsm as we know.

I've gotten another tale told me, that there are concerns about clones and such. Again, when the admins have proof/evidence of such, we both know by the number of char's that disappeared several times out of Laighean, the admins DO take actions. The current tale is that the player behind Daubigny thinks that the player behind Annastasia is the self same as the player behind Ladylilyfeilds.

IF it were YOUR business, I'd assure you that the admins have been alerted, long ago, regarding the IP and interactions of those two chars. Anytime anyone feels that there's cloning, which word should not be said, there's a place to make a report, and we both have seen immediate actions taken.

IF it were anyone else's business, and IF we were somewhat close (you and me, which maybe at one time we were), I could tell you a tale of relatively recent events, such a tale of .. well, it makes a person wonder why some men think it's alright to beat his woman and child/ren to the point that they sustain broken bones, bruises, etc., flinch when anyone raises their hand or voice, have screaming nightmares, won't ask for anything to the point that they were both suffering from malnutrition.

After almost a decade or more of this kind of actions, and everyone knows that such behavior escalates more often than not, and after some of those who were/should be close, had knowledge or suspicion of such pleading, begging, etc. pleading and begging, the wife/mother/victim did remove herself from her home, herself and her daughter. However, naturally, he tried to track her down. The first time he found her, he only broke her nose. The last time he found her, though, he broke her arm (again), her cheek bone, and.. etc.. you got the picture. The reason Annie didn't get hurt those times, was because she'd not been with her mother.

IF it were MY tale to tell, and if we weren't warned by folks who know about these kinds of things, I'd tell you more: She and Annie have been unharmed for the last several years, since they've come stay close to me, but more because they didn't remain anywhere where he could find them. I could/should state here that he's become more clever, and I'm told that he's learned how to go online to seek them. So, both are no doubt at risk, again.

Annie (probably not her rl name) is a bright girl; her ooc/rl problems are many though, and her absences in elementary school are evidenced by her grades and (general lack of) interest in certain subjects: Her writing, spelling and such can be minimal; ok, bad, to the point of complete incomprehensibility. Not even "good" enough to be text speak. Which is truly a shame, because she can and has made some great narratives to entertain her "cousins." (so.. i thought.. what better way to encourage her, than to introduce her to role playing online. -- it's not paper pencil, so surely? but no.)

Assuming that everyone knows/understands about rl things, like bullying, violence, and so forth, and how prevalent it is (irl), IF there were such a person, I'd have wrongly assured her that not only that folks are intelligent enough to not metagame, and that folks do tend to stay ic, but that it'd be fun and a good writing practice for her.

pssssht.. I've been wrong before, surely another misjudgement. Her rp is minimal, her language skills inconsistent. Her posts etc, show her moods, I suspect: so good at times, and not at all at others.

And now, she returned home from the hospital Friday from a rl case of the new flu, a "fungal infection" in her lungs, and one rare reaction to some of the pharmaceuticals used to treat said, to several week's worth of homework/classwork. She almost died at least twice.

IF such a person did exist, I'm no longer going to try to encourage her to write online; at least not in the atmosphere Miss Annastasia finds herself. I can no longer state that the folks in Ireland are fair, not given to paranoid overreaction, etc. I won't lie to her. Seems some folks version of fun is, whether in real life or in role play, to hurt, abuse, mistreat and wrongly or falsely accuse others, to try to control, dominate, intimidate others.

Course, when/if I find someone whom I think is "one of those," I'd report them to the Admins. Obviously we like this realm enough to be here after all these years; to consistently show up daily not just to eat and work, but to make long range plans, many do. So, IF any have such concerns, there's an easy way to handle it: fill out the report like the rest of us.Let the admins do their job. OUR job is to role play.

IF and when one considers the numbers of folks in certain lands who do in fact rise from retreat at about the same time (as an election, for example, or maybe a war or invasion), who own no fields, but still do have swords and shields, and who very infrequently if ever enter a tavern or forum, when a fellow joins the "leader' of those said folks, and points fingers to anyone else regarding that "action which shall not be named," some would accuse (rightly or not) that fellow of hypocrisy. When that same fellow accuses all others of trysting with mature or underaged folks but yet harbors folks who do that same, conclusions are drawn. Sadly, unfavorable ones. Some find it impossible to understand the motivations of such. I understand completely, so do very many others.

And having said all that, I make myself scarce again. Hope you find your happiness, and you get all you deserve in life.

TPB
   Ladylilyfeilds
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:33 am

Arkie wrote:
Hope you find your happiness, and you get all you deserve in life. burn in hell forever
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:35 am

This is me after skimming that diatribe:

scratch 

Huh? (not a real question, I could not care any less about what she says! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:39 am

Terrasophia wrote:
What a fucking cunt.  Sure, we all clone which is why there are so many full taverns right now.  We just love playing with ourselves Razz

I think this has been well established.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:51 am

That crap is what the delete button is for. Wink
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:57 am

Terrasophia wrote:
What a fucking cunt.  Sure, we all clone which is why there are so many full taverns right now.  We just love playing with ourselves Razz
 affraid  Please keep in mind I have a vivid imagination!  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next