AuthorMessage
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Fucking Ireland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Hey, there's whining, which is "Wah! I want special privileges no one else gets! I am a fragile snowflake, special and unique!" and venting, which is "Oh what the fuck is all this crap????"
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 pm

I want a pony! Sad
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Grace wrote:
Hey, there's whining, which is "Wah! I want special privileges no one else gets! I am a fragile snowflake, special and unique!" and venting, which is "Oh what the fuck is all this crap????"

haha! plussed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:25 pm

I want a shiny rainbow!
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:30 pm

I want my damn sparkly pink tiara

I actually said I was trying to decide what council spot I wanted because I couldn't find the one that said princess of all on the list Razz

Next time I get the stupid idea to wade into county politics again someone slap me. I am already so sick of the stupid posturing shit, double speak and we'll fuck you over when we can mentality that reigns supreme in it.

Tired of being told Bell is supposed to be the bridge between Chonnacht and NNGO, help NNGO get settled in their new home, integrate them into Irish life again, get them working in the gold mine so the county gets rich, slowly allow them low spots on council lists to have them think they are part of the county, get them building the port because Chonnacht and its 200 people are going to be THE super awesome mighty naval power in all of RK.

TPB Bell don't want any of that shit. Most NNGO are ooc friends, and sorry but I am not that good at rp to fucking use a friend in a game, nor do I want Bell to be the one to screw NNGO over, sorry but no. There is nothing to gain, its a fucking punk ass shit thing to do to people. You wanna use someone... grow a pair and fucking get your own hands dirty

Chonnacht has 200 fucking people... the chances of it being a superpower in anything is a fucking joke. Not sure what the hell is being smoked or snorted by the one who thinks having a large port makes it invincible, but come on... one full army could lay waste to the county. And there is no way to actually defend it.

Yep its being ranted here because it's all ooc shit that Bell can't really prove say or whatever the fuck else the rules are over there
Back to top Go down
Ziona
Commoner
Ziona

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:39 pm

At least you're not in fucking France. My cereal box French is no use here.
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Bella_catorina wrote:
I want my damn sparkly pink tiara

Fucking Ireland - Page 2 Pink4
Back to top Go down
Aalish
Citizen
Aalish

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Since I can't curse on rk forums...
Those god damn fucking clones..everywhere! For fucks sake, there has got to be someone out there who knows how to track the damn things. And fucking admins...what the hell kind of proof do they need for a damn clone check?
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

Had seen all those threads and popped into one being my nosy little self and thought it could get interesting but it wasn't...anymore, i don't care, i'm not getting into any political bullshit just plain tired of it. it's always the same thing over and over and over...ya know? instead i'd rather make it interesting by actions and less talk, just sayin. give'em all something new/different to talk about LOL...gah, i swear. Oh, and to stay on track for the thread i'll throw in a little fuckity fuck fuck. ha! there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm

I often wait for those who get bored of people talking about the same thing to do something different or start a different thread. Rarely happens. Lots of good intent. Little action. People prefer to complain rather than take responsibility for their own entertainment. Fuck 'em. RK ain't no kids party where you've paid an entertainer to amuse you. Make your own fun.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Beth wrote:
I often wait for those who get bored of people talking about the same thing to do something different or start a different thread. Rarely happens. Lots of good intent. Little action. People prefer to complain rather than take responsibility for their own entertainment. Fuck 'em. RK ain't no kids party where you've paid an entertainer to amuse you. Make your own fun.

yeppers, had actually thought about making a seperate thread about it but decided in the end after thinking about it that day that it really wasn't a great thing in the first place lol, and just left it be.
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Beth wrote:
paid an entertainer to amuse you. Make your own fun.

Like a stripper? Rawr *Wiggles his eyebrows and shakes his manly ass*

And to Echo Trinity: Fuckity fuck like a duck stuck in muck. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Happy St Paddy's Day
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Padraig_mackenzie wrote:
Folks

right now we find ourselves handed a set of circumstances that we would not choose. An ultimatum with one option or else total destruction is not a choice, and that is what we have come through. That is the lowest point for us, that An Mumhain (and me foremost) had to bend its knee to rid ourselves of a cancer that sucks us dry and rots at our lives. Never again.

We would not choose the circumstances we have now, that we have had to is indeed shameful. What we do next defines us. I choose to lead a council with the goal of never again having to bend our knee, never again being beholden to others the way our current economy makes us utterly beholden, never again suffering people to be chased from public life because they have a different opinion, never again allowing An Mumhain to be second best or bend its knee.

We can and will be upstanding, proud, free from dependency and shame. More than this we can and will be a free, proud and independent people, respected, feared and living in the An Mumhain we want to live in, not this one. We all have a role to play in that, we can all help build a renaissance to follow our dark age.

We start on our bended knee, the point of our common endeavour should be to build a count that never has to bend a knee to anyone ever again.

Paddy

*gets out the world's smallest violin* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 pm

What brought this on? They going to go after PL, Connie or Leaigh? (I can never spell the names right Razz )
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

He have knee problems or something? He mentions his bandy knees five times! Poor guy has a body image problem I think.
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:58 pm

It's probably arthritis. He is old enough to have taken Helen of Troy to the prom after all...
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I don't get it, who are they beholden to? Has someone lent Munster money?
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:37 am

Duab, He's got them on a really tight leesh Laughing
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Munster tears, refreshing and chock full of nutrients! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Morning after regrets when they woke up and realized they were in bed with Daub?

And by "in bed with" I mean "are now the sovereign bitch of" but the metaphor wouldn't work as well.

This image brought to you by the colour puke, the number pi and this kid:

Fucking Ireland - Page 2 39%20Kids%20are%20Creepy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Ugh, reading that Celtic Alliance thread, thinking, "what douchbaggery is this?" Been what, almost a year and a half now and I still find very little charm in anything the Irish have to say.

I don't give a fudge about what Edracne has to say. Yes, I said fudge because it sure is shitty.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 pm

I know it'll be taken wrong, but it isn't meant as anything nasty.... but if you don't like Ireland, why not move back to Scotland instead of complaining about how much you don't like it there?

I was in Scotland for like the past seven months, realized I couldn't stand to listen to the whiney ass crap that they call rp there and that it was slowly seeping into my outlook in life making me biter, so I left... best thing I've done lately.

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:49 pm

What a marvelous idea. Why didn't I think of it sooner? Oh wait, I did.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 pm

well then, I wish you the best of luck, without the sarcasm even.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Ireland
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next