AuthorMessage
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:13 pm

For someone whose name is supposed to be Jesusy and avatar is Jesusy, he sure doesn't act Jesusy. Don't know if that's the point of his character, or he really thinks himself holy.
Back to top Go down
philipthegravedigger
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Shanor wrote:
Looks like Ahtma_cyanne (of the munster resistance) has finally given up trying to hide the fact that she is The_shepard, lol.

The_shepherd wrote:

Skibicki wrote:
what i been living in ireland all my life and no one told me NNGO had me in a stranglehold No one tells me nothing Cool Laughing
I am absolutely positive that at least two beautiful redheaded women have told you something of the sort for months on end.
I'll agree the stranglehold isn't actually maintained by NNGO.
It is Spring holding the noose and Daubigny guiding her hand.
Makes sense since neither one of them appears to have a firm grip on reality.

Razz

+1 bounce
Back to top Go down
Laurente
Serf
Laurente

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Laurente wrote:
Anto i need you...

hai stranga, funny you decide to drop in on us little peoples at this time... Razz

You know me I always seem to come back at the strangest times. Anto dearest I've never considered you a little person and I never shall. I've just come back again full time and I'm bored out of my damn mind. Is there anyone actually in England??? EVER in any town. I miss my damn town and I miss my damn tavern. I'm on my way to Barnstaple, walk down memory lane. And I can only hope, some one is stupid enough to try and rob me on the roads so I have someone to beat the crap out of to cheer me up.

Watching the threads about you has been the most entertainment I've had since getting back into the swing of things. I do love to watch you in a good conflict even after all these years. Although I do get pissed that everyone seems to always be drawing a target somewhere on your lovely backside every time I seem to be not looking. I do so miss our tavern days. Hmmmm.....wonders where the belly dancing outfits got packed.

Keep in touch this time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Fuck, I don't even know any more. My "lunatic" is a bit rusty, but I think I want to archive this so I can decipher it later when I'm in need of giggles.
Dranoel wrote:
You have the power to do so much good and you waste it on petty stuff. You guys could make living in the world so much more fun but you would rather kill off people In Munster..no mines open no animals ..seems to me there is a law somewhere that a council has to do there job or they can be removed. All you are doing is killing off players and I know for a fact that is not what this realm was designed for. I will have to do some hunting to find it , so I can throw it in your face.. but the bottom line is we all are starting to see who is helping who and as TPB Dranoel even if I have to kill off my player for putting it on the forums so be it, but I promise you this it will get out cause you guys arent half as smart as you think nor are the gods that back you.........g'day Mr Bunny Wabbit
Couple notes to self:
1. Whoever these "you" are, they seem to be killing.. players. (To be on the safe side, best to stay away from all possible "yous".)
2. If ever in contact with TPB Dranoel, make sure to not make any threatening gestures. (Subject seems unhinged and suicidal. In fact, avoid contact if at all possible.)

And now to read Londo.. I mean Lunatic Central.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 pm

This Dranoel guy is the kind of person I like to meet in taverns! Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Amazing how all the nutcases coming out of the English woodwork have such an intimate knowledge of everything in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
philipthegravedigger
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Mr.Payne wrote:
Fuck, I don't even know any more. My "lunatic" is a bit rusty, but I think I want to archive this so I can decipher it later when I'm in need of giggles.
Dranoel wrote:
You have the power to do so much good and you waste it on petty stuff. You guys could make living in the world so much more fun but you would rather kill off people In Munster..no mines open no animals ..seems to me there is a law somewhere that a council has to do there job or they can be removed. All you are doing is killing off players and I know for a fact that is not what this realm was designed for. I will have to do some hunting to find it , so I can throw it in your face.. but the bottom line is we all are starting to see who is helping who and as TPB Dranoel even if I have to kill off my player for putting it on the forums so be it, but I promise you this it will get out cause you guys arent half as smart as you think nor are the gods that back you.........g'day Mr Bunny Wabbit
Couple notes to self:
1. Whoever these "you" are, they seem to be killing.. players. (To be on the safe side, best to stay away from all possible "yous".)
2. If ever in contact with TPB Dranoel, make sure to not make any threatening gestures. (Subject seems unhinged and suicidal. In fact, avoid contact if at all possible.)

And now to read Londo.. I mean Lunatic Central.

It looks like Dranoel removed that post right after you snagged it and put it here. He must realize he sounds like a lunatic, or some one else told him he needed to take it down before the world saw it.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Worse still, he has posted pics of himself in the show yourself thread. I took one look and went "figures" and realised I am right in ignoring everything he says.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Yep, noticed that too. Smile

Oh, this just in from Dranoel:

"What?! Someone saw it?! And now it's there for all to see forevah?! %&$#?@!!!!!"
Funny English Crap - Page 6 1zccyux

I've done my one good deed for the day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Friends don't let friends post drunk. Razz
Back to top Go down
Omenio
Squire
Omenio

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

The English forums are mighty entertaing read after our little naval excercise. I especially love their exclamation that they were 4 blocks from PL and not 3 (very international waters) ... that made all the difference Very Happy

Yes, they would have sunk a round earlier Very Happy

Just reading though Wink
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 pm

I think it was 2...I'll have to find my screenshots when I have time...swamped at work
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Hell, they were in LM harbor! Wouldn't matter to them if they were sitting on the Irish shore, they would claim they had every right to be there because {insert off-the-wall paranoid puppy reason}.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Does anyone understand this guy??

Sain wrote:
Roxxane wrote:
Hi there...ooc..unless of course you meant to mislead, I just wanted to point out that if you will read the entire thread, the invasion of Sussex in the attached thread below was referring to ONE invading (remember the rumors about ONE invading???)...not the NNGO or the CA...

just saying.

R

Quote :
i am sorry good sir for the lack of swift reply. i tend to keep to myself but allow me to show you some interesting bits of newspaper i have seen.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2030333&start=0

note the dates when this was posted? in it do you not See something interesting? announcing going off to England to burn. this was also from, i believe, the Sussex former Count announcing their support for the conquered lands the CA attacked first. if someone here was smart... and at the least i do believe i am of above average intelligence . i would say this shows that this was planed.... it is stupid if we turn on ourselves now.

ooc: Razz you delight in twisting facts as well as i do. so i justify this as a nice way to repay you your wrongs. just ooc wise i delight in this over extending yourself the CA has done. even if we give off the slightest hint of siding with you... pull you into a port... then sink the ships in a large lvl 4 port...

soo stupid...

best of luck child

i will delight in watching the tactics play out.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

I have absolutely no idea what he is saying...or trying to say...or?

(From the forum, I thought it was a she but never looked at the ig profile.)
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 am

he's an idiot, that explains it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:13 am

p.s. send him the link to this thread and forum, hehe thats what i do! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:40 am

Enda wrote:
clearly this twit too scared to show his face doesn't see directly north is 4 nodes....

i think its is clearly Stupid from both fronts.

Yep...
Definitely Endracne. If Endracne isn't set aside, get him for cloning.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 am

Sain's account is less than two weeks old and somehow has a huge anti-CA perspective, and somehow has read threads from March? Do clones even bother trying to look legit anymore?
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:41 am

Elois wrote:
Sain's account is less than two weeks old and somehow has a huge anti-CA perspective, and somehow has read threads from March? Do clones even bother trying to look legit anymore?

It's either Cyanne or Feral. I'm going for latter.
Feral and Endracne had a ...thing.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:38 pm

ahlia wrote:
Elois wrote:

It's either Cyanne or Feral. I'm going for latter.
Feral and Endracne had a ...thing.

its called a share connection Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Sounds to me like that's some sanitized PC term for bastard children.

"Jon Snow - the share connection of Ned Stark."

How much do I not want to see that GoT version. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Mr.Payne wrote:
Sounds to me like that's some sanitized PC term for bastard children.

"Jon Snow - the share connection of Ned Stark."

How much do I not want to see that GoT version. Neutral

Dunno... in GoT pretty much everyone dies... I could see that here without too many tears being shed.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Elois wrote:
Do clones even bother trying to look legit anymore?
No Elois, they don't because they there is no need.

Others, even long time players who have to see it (assuming they bright enough) just go ahead and legitimize the words of an obvious disposable clone. Its particularly sad in England because of the sheer volume of older players, but they just jump on the clones words and rally round the pole.

Lots of folks I know have alts, leading separate lives and lifestyles and their characters/events never intermix. But these other freaks have 4 and 5 talking clones, all fighting for the same cause! Seems to me when the cause is more important than the character, its time to find the door and take a drive in the country.

But I just have to shake my head when a 3 year old character points at a week-old-all-knowing clone and offers praise and support. Then turns around and bitches about the non-spreaking/thinking clones.

Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:22 pm

This eloquent and well-reasoned response from the pride of the english brain trust:

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
Drop dead Capone you filthy liar !

Your going to burn !

He knows, in his heart of hearts, that England has always rallied to the call of 'liar, liar, pants on fire'

And the hits just keep on commin'...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next