AuthorMessage
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Speaking of retards:

Quote :
       Date : 27/12/1461 - 03:27:00
       Titre : OOC: Request
       Greetings, Sir,

I have a request to you concerning NNGO forum. I am told that you are the main moderator on that forum. Please pay very serious attention to this thread:

http://www.nngo.biz/t861p690-funny-english-crap

Page-47, post written by Whitesnow.

Player Whitesnow in his threat is using rude OOC insults and even real life photo of another player with rude national insult written below that photo.

Because you are responsible for that forum as the main moderator there we are asking you to remove Whitesnow's post that is insulting and attacking another player in OOC way also using his real life picture without his permission. Game should stay game, real life and national insults must not be added to game.

I hope that you understand me right and that all this misunderstanding will be solved asap and we will not need to report your form as the source of cyber bullying and propagating national insults. Also I hope that you player Whitesnow will be given a good and serious lecture about how the game should be played and how the distance between IRL and Game must be kept.

***Remark: Due to the EU and Lithuanian law codex, posting somebody's personal pictures without that person(s) permission and propagating national or racist hatred is punishable by fine and (or) imprisonment from 6 to 14 months.

PS: we will be reporting your forum to special institutions and game administration too in a case that real life insulting stuff will not be removed asap.

Have a good gaming and thanks for your understanding.

Respectfully,
       Eurydice

and my response:

Quote :
Go bully someone else, I am well aware of international jurisdiction and international jurisprudence. You have no legal standing, and your mail to me is nothing short of harassment and blackmail.

If you mail me or contact me again, you will be reported.

Have a nice day.

Actually, we did talk about Eurydice, before the furore over Grace.  Again, it was over something that they instigated and not something we started.  Too bad when they try to bully  us and fail they suddenly blame us for being "evil" eh?  Maybe they just have a victim complex?  Makes me wonder how we appear in their minds that they feel this intense need to cyber stalk us.  Should I start to draw my curtains and train a wolfhound to bark at strangers?  I'm starting to wonder how far their obsession goes.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Oooooh, that was her? The fact that we forgot about it shows how obsessed we are.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:32 pm

lol, yes exactly!
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 pm

oh shit I thought that was guy before lol. OK Smile
So not a clone just a dickhead. My bad
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Girls can be dickheads too. Don't discriminate!
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:21 am

Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 am

Wow she really is fucked up. Love the whole "Also I hope that you player Whitesnow will be given a good and serious lecture about how the game should be played and how the distance between IRL and Game must be kept."

THIS IS NOT FUCKING RK. How many times do you have to be told this you stupid bitch.

Fuck I wish the laws of Darwinism would start getting rid of the stupid people
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 am

Ohhhhhh it was her! Now I remember. Man I must be obsessed since I didn't even remember Sad
Back to top Go down
Cazaure
Commoner
Cazaure

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:29 am

Bellz wrote:
Wow she really is fucked up.  Love the whole "Also I hope that you player Whitesnow will be given a good and serious lecture about how the game should be played and how the distance between IRL and Game must be kept."

THIS IS NOT FUCKING RK. How many times do you have to be told this you stupid bitch.

Fuck I wish the laws of Darwinism would start getting rid of the stupid people

Even if it was RK, they seem to be doing a great job at understanding IC and OOC themselves lol
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 pm

This is actually a good post:

--Maddog wrote:
Drusilla.r.m wrote:
Then my apologies Maddog.  I heard you were in Scotland and thought you were hiding.

[rp]I am uncertain whether to accept this apology or not, to be honest.

The fact that the first thought that apparently popped into your head and directly out through your mouth, seemingly without passing your brain at any point, was that I would be a coward that simply tucked my tail and ran speaks volumes to me.

It doesn't bother me so much what you or anyone else thinks of me, which in this case is that I'd run to Scotland and hide or that I'm a coward. I've fought in plenty battles to know that's hardly the case. What bothers me is that you'd think I'd bother going to Scotland for that. That's just plain stupid.

If I wanted to not fight, which I don't, and hide, which is too much effort, then I'd have stayed in Southampton. In case you haven't noticed, there's invading armies in Westmorland, not in Devon.

That is something, I'd hope raises a few questions with people. Why is it that way? Why was Westmorland also invaded last time? It's obvious that the CA and NNGO aren't too worried about whether they are able to sail or walk to wherever they want to invade, so why keep invading one if the poorest counties of England? I mean only 3 of the 9 invading armies actually came down from Scotland.

Are they that dumb that they simply don't realize the financial state of Westmorland? I'd love to be able to answer that question with a loud and resounding "YES!", however I've come to find that's sadly not the case; they're not dumb. Well then, then what? My best guess would be a combination of hatred and entertainment.

Pure hatred for Westmorland and those that run that county, mind you, I don't necessarily mean the CC in this incident. And entertainment because they react the exact same way each time and apparently that's a way that never gets old, for either party.

Personally, being "stuck" in Scotland, then at this point in time or before NNGO moved onward to England, I'd feel considerably safer travelling through Galloway than Westmorland. Simply due to who runs the armies on either side of the border. Sadly it is my opinion that the generals of the NNGO armies are more trustworthy than those of the Westmorland armies. Doesn't that speak volumes to England? I'd hope it does, but I have my doubts, truth be told.

I hope that when this war is over then a great number of persons in England take some of their points of views up for serious revision as it is greatly needed.

Only time will tell, if anything is learned from this war.

Maddog MacGregor[/rp]
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2161948

Should been named:

{orp} How to disguise trash talk as RP

They can't even use their main accounts lol

Our RP in Highland Hall tho is some quality shit though, we'll have to resist the troll bait and lead by example this entire war I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

And not even quality smack talk. Just passive aggressive, immature, low rent, unskilled, first time with unsupervised internet time trash talk.

Or in other words: Bitch, please!
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Flame bait disguised as RP, made by people using masks. I think I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:20 pm

I know I have a hard time not responding myself, but I pity yo guys and it does seem pointless to even post.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah Maddog's reply post was great considering what he has to deal with to defend his character. Have only got to meet the fella a few times but he seems real nice.

My posts have dwindled >.< Just can't get into it as much as I'd like to right now, might be able to churn a decent one out after the events pop up tonight, will see. Agreed Anto, our group is doing pretty awesome in the RP dept. ^^

It's not easy for me either Daub, but when it gets to that point, I just don't post. Not worth getting upset over, and I've already been letting things with certain players on the flip side irritate me more than it should. Took a few steps back these last couple days ^^
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 pm

So I sent the guy Ky hit yesterday a mail saying I wanted to RP our fight in the HH thread, and since Kythera's more of an archer and not so much a swordswoman I was thinking she had hit him in the arm or something with an arrow, but if he wanted to do something different I was happy to work out the story with him.  His response was this:

Thesnowman wrote:
Kythera hit you with their "sword". You have been lightly wounded

Have you looked at my Armor????

I'm not fluent in twatbag-ese, but I believe roughly translated that means 'I'm an ass and I don't have the first clue about RP'.  So since he clearly didn't want to cooperate, I took his advice and looked at his armor.  I happened to spot a perfect little gap for Kythera to shoot at...

Kythera wrote:
Maybe it was over-confident of her to shoot at such a small target, but really, when an English buffoon forgot to put on his codpiece how could she resist? With a malicious grin she let fly the arrow. This time her aim was straight and true; the arrow buried itself in the small, unguarded space between the man's cuisses. The howling shriek that resulted from the wound was the most satisfying thing she had heard all year.

-------

http://www.nngo.biz/viewtopic.forum?t=1873
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40