AuthorMessage
Donte
Citizen
Donte

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

Funny English Crap - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Daubigny wrote:
Trinity wrote:
That's all it is, agreed, you are by far the most wonderful of people I know <3

let's not go overboard, you people are overrated.  Razz 

Except you Trin  bounce 

lol!

dude why you bullying me

Bahahahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I see that not only has she dragged my Character's name all over Babel, she has also misquoted me in order to make a point.  This makes me even more glad that I had the foresight to record my reply here in the open so everyone can see exactly what I said.  I am not going to reply to her, as I said earlier, I have given all the attention I intend to give her.  Hopefully this bashing of me is going to make her feel better.  She clearly needs the boost.

And Daubs!  How dare you be so cruel, I'mma gonna cry in a corner now Razz

You guys rock and your comments have made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Donte
Citizen
Donte

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Hey we got your back, Bekah Wink
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Grace.de.grey wrote:
Daubigny wrote:
What point did he prove?
He proved that it's okay in his world to insult a player directly and to use cuss words to do it.

I'm not passive-aggressive. I wrote to the player behind Bekah directly regarding my issue at hand. Passive aggressive would mean that I did not directly address the problem. The problem was addressed. You know this already.

Her comment to me was that TBP did not mean "the player", but the character. This to me was a misnomer. I'm just getting the public opinion so that I know that I am not the only one who thinks so.

TBP does indeed mean the person, not the character. The name itself states such.

Are you afraid of the players opinions?

Right, firstly sorry for posting this here, not there. Since I figured that thread would soon be closed, and we already know said individual already reads this forum, I decided to post this here.

Firstly to solve this Passive-Aggressive Issue, i'd throw up the definition from the Oxford English Dictionary: "of or denoting a type of behaviour or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation."
I'd like to point out, by going to Babel, and asking for a 'citizen-poll' over the definition of 'TPB' in-order to try gain a consensus from the majority of the people on that forum that 'TPB' means one thing and not the other, rather than politely discussing with Bekah that through your eyes you found 'TPB' offensive because you see it as 'Player' is indeed Passive-Aggressive Behavior.

Here's the big point though, what you are attempting to do, and I find this personally disgusting. Is you are now trying to put words into Bekah's mouth via the format of public consensus. By running to Babel and saying we all thing 'TPB' means 'Player' Right? Is essentially going to lead to you no doubt running here and going X number of people agree with me therefore you must be wrong.
Problem with that, is that what 'you' and 'others' think TPB means has absolute no impact on this situation apart from how overly offended you made yourself by misconstruing what 'Bekah' posted.
Since it's Bekah's post, only Bekah can know exactly what she is implying with such a phrase which when searched on google, the most popular connection is 'The Pirate Bay' does not automatically link it to any one common phrase which is accepted by all game RPers.
And again I point out this site is not just about RK Gaming, but other game formats, and in such formats no doubt you will find people who all see 'TPB' meaning a combination of different things, but regardless in this situation, only two definitions mattered.

Bekah's as she wrote it, and knows the original meaning of what she was implying. And you, because you were the one who misunderstood and was offended by that miscommunication. This could have really, really easily be solved in a PM where you said that in your eyes it meant 'The Player Behind' and for this reason you personally were offended, but now Bekah has given such an explanation you can happily 'agree to disagree' and move on.
Instead you posted it in babble like a gossipy bitch, and yes that was directed at you, not your persona, nor your character.

Have a Nice Day.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Daubigny wrote:
anto_capone wrote:
Daubigny wrote:
Trinity wrote:
That's all it is, agreed, you are by far the most wonderful of people I know <3

let's not go overboard, you people are overrated.  Razz 

Except you Trin  bounce 

lol!

dude why you bullying me

fuck man sorry I'll send myself to the principals office. alien

lol! 

+1 Zuk
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 pm

I kinda want to go into babel and tell that insufferable fool exactly what I think. But then I realize I literally cannot give any less of a fuck than I do right now about grade A moron's in RK.

Funny English Crap - Page 35 ?p=12918

To most players from England: Do not fucking school me/us on the differences between RK and "TPB". Clearly some bitch crying to a game forum and screaming "bully" doesn't know the differences.
Funny English Crap - Page 35 ?p=1703

Lastly:
Funny English Crap - Page 35 ?p=14562

and

Funny English Crap - Page 35 ?p=15985

ETA: boo, its not showing my cleverly procured .gifs. Sad
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:

My first read through I saw "cleavage" instead of "cleverly".  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:09 pm

I have to admit...I'm kinda crushing on ya Duabs <3 that was awesome.

Donte's post was up there too

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with that chick?

Oh and since you're reading what was it...Amy?

Go fuck yourself. This isn't RK this is our place. Grow a pair and post here or GTFO. You aren't being bullied, you are being called on your shit. And there is a difference. Put up or shut up Bitch

thank you,

Tina . the person who plays Bella in RK (just so you know who to whine about next)
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Damn, I run out to get groceries and miss all the fun. Really, just go with Catfish.
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Damn groceries! They ruin everything lol
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Yay! I feel special, I got a mail also Very Happy

Grace.de.grey wrote:
Hello Darling,

Just a little info since I'm recently reviewing things in your forums. The first time I've done so for well years . . . . Some facts for you (whether or not you care to believe them):

1) I purchased the character of Cherstan from a friend of mine. It wasn't actually the player Cherstan either. She had quit years ago I guess and sold or gave the account to someone else.

I asked around if anyone was selling old character accounts and I found one! You could do the same if you did the research. She didn't really have any stats. I had to do that myself. The account came with a little bit of money, but for the most part I borrowed and/or worked my ass off to get her to where she is. So, generally stats weren't included. I wish they had been. She also had pretty much no Uni skills, which sucked, cuz Grace had a lot and I had to pretty much start over.

2) I didn't care to change my name because I had too many people requesting that I return as Grace. I was going to use another name, but the demand opposed it. I honestly did not care what kind of Excrement I got for it. So I just did it.

3) I don't have any clones. Not a one. I have not had one since before the synch account thing started. My account was wiped because of something that I did in game. It wasn't because I had 50 clones like Springtime. I don't have the memory to maintain more than one person anyway. Truthfully, I'm just way too busy to do another person. My kids are older now and I work. I used to be a stay-at-home Mom and that's when I had a lot of time. I don't now.

TPB G

I am too lazy to actually reply though. So someone else can if they want to lol
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Holy psychopath
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 pm

If she mails any of you, I would tell her not to mail you again or she will be reported.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm

She's certainly really interested in "setting things straight" today lol
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm

anto_capone wrote:
If she mails any of you, I would tell her not to mail you again or she will be reported.

Agreed, and the psychopath part! I'm sure if Don replied she'd find some way to misconstrue all of it too >.<
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Why formulate and send a reply when she will just read it here?  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
Why formulate and send a reply when she will just read it here?  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

LOL!

+1
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:

+1 also!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:01 am

(I hope you don't mind Toasti Smile)

Toasti Jen wrote:
I kinda want to go into babel and tell that insufferable fool exactly what I think. But then I realize I literally cannot give any less of a fuck than I do right now about grade A moron's in RK.

Funny English Crap - Page 35 Idiots

To most players from England: Do not fucking school me/us on the differences between RK and "TPB". Clearly some bitch crying to a game forum and screaming "bully" doesn't know the differences.
Funny English Crap - Page 35 Get-out

Lastly:
Funny English Crap - Page 35 Stop

and

Funny English Crap - Page 35 StFu

I couldn't abide by the internetz attempt to block ol' Georgie from having his say Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 am

I'm pretty sure that you're not allowed to buy and sell accounts, so she's denying breaking one rule, by claiming to break another?  And you guys don't think she has a 145 iq!  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 am

Gambit wrote:
Oh damn... all that Scotch Whisky.

Being sober as much Gambit can in England...

.... "The king with no capital K will have our support."

Gambit huddle with his Lost Crew of England and understand that Rothgar is a different man against NNGO, CA and others...

I don't speak Idiot. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 am

No idea other than when I created the bounty thread I didn't capitalize: king Rothgar
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:30 am

Mr.Payne wrote:
(I hope you don't mind Toasti Smile)

Toasti Jen wrote:

Funny English Crap - Page 35 Idiots

Funny English Crap - Page 35 Get-out

Lastly:
Funny English Crap - Page 35 Stop

and

Funny English Crap - Page 35 StFu

I couldn't abide by the internetz attempt to block ol' Georgie from having his say Twisted Evil

Thanks!  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Angeljoy25 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you're not allowed to buy and sell accounts, so she's denying breaking one rule, by claiming to break another?  And you guys don't think she has a 145 iq!  Laughing

Yeah this is definitely a no-no. In fact, I'm not going to bother re-reading the letter but it struck me that there were several "facts" in her story that admins would love to hear.

Not to mention I'd lay 150-1 she was erad for cloning and if so she isn't allowed to RP as her old character.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Daubigny wrote:
Angeljoy25 wrote:

Yeah this is definitely a no-no. In fact, I'm not going to bother re-reading the letter but it struck me that there were several "facts" in her story that admins would love to hear.

Not to mention I'd lay 150-1 she was erad for cloning and if so she isn't allowed to RP as her old character.

Which one? I'm starting to lose count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next