AuthorMessage
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny stuff. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 am

Coast is a dumb peasant, always was. I fail to see how one could insult him anyways Smile Ex Wallace - that says it all.

He already does what he wants, or do you want to tell me, that he attacked those noobs legitimately - according Galloway's laws ? Smile

Those nubs are only thing he's not afraid. Frets passed through him and will continue to pass.

I'm afraid, but I dont see how he does help in any way at the moment.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:09 pm

One more moron:

Evan_t wrote:
There is a slight grey over announcements such as these, one that has to do with many issues. First of all, the punishment for robbery is ridiculous, still so by machinations of the Powers That May Or May Not Be. Very Happy

A couple days in jail and then a small fine? We are in the 15th century, allright, but we are not that civilized yet to not smile when a robber gets what he was asking for. Think that two centuries ago they'd be lynched in the town square. I would even go as far as suggesting that armed robbery should be dealt as a multiple offence: Robbery, armed assault (as in attempted murder even) and obstruction of trade and travel. As it is all these.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:10 pm

*wanders in*

Coast is a Dunbar and an Irvine now. I used to care that he was a Wallace but he's proven to me that he's Scottish minded and that's all I need to know. If he was pro-Fret or pro-English, he wouldn't be my bartender right now.

Yes, he killed those robbers on orders. He's only done what he's been ordered to do. Unfortunately, he hasn't been ordered to kill any Frets yet and he's not happy about seeing them in Galloway. It's not for Coast, or Fitz or anyone but council to decide what is going to happen. It is greatly frustrating but that's just the way it is right now. You want to see more fire coming from Galloway and those of us who want Glasgow freed want that too. Robberies and revolts don't really help matters though. It is all too easy for some twat to tie those happenings to Fury, and seeing Fury members defend those robbers just gives the pro-Frets more ammunition. It's all too easy for a pro-Fret to say, well Fury is causing trouble, so don't help Glasgow, even though most of Fury is in Ireland. So try to have a little faith in those of us that are here and dealing with all the bs, please.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 am

If CC ordered him that,then they're all morons - both CC and Coast. There were better targets and when things like it does happen - its clear that CC is engaged in populism rather than doing something for real.

However, its good to know, that it was CC decision - I will add 12 more names of certain council that attacked one of my people, to my black book.

I somehow dont care, who will tie what with us. Already we're blamed for everything. And plenty of people ready to repeat any lies about us, actually nowadays Galloway is some kind of dump, where scum from Eire and England almost have a majority of population Smile

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:08 am

Rolling Eyes OK, you go do that. But remember, to make use of your black book, you're going to have to have the ability to come back to Scotland. I see all this armchair criticism of Scotland, while you're far, far away. I don't see how this conversation helps those matters in anyway.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 am

Dont worry, I've got people on the big isle as well. And will find some means how to deal with certain people sooner or later.

I'm in this area not to help things - I'm here for my personal amusement. Things imo went too far that there would be any hope for that country anyways.

And for the public, its your belowed clown Calum again !

Calum wrote:
Everyone in Galloway would unite if the English came, and if we lose we all die trying having done our best so im not in the slightest worried about England.

As for Fury having done more than Galloway ever achieved? Rubbish simply rubbish. Furies one real accomplishment was the level 4 port in Glasgow. Which if you know how it happened you wont be all that impressed. The only issue with a level 4 port is affordability. Galloway was trying to get out of debt and so didnt want to sink the money into ports that Glasgow did. Glasgow simply racked up its debt massively while Galloway was slowly getting rid of ours. By sheer luck the King erased both of our debts, while Glasgow came out with a level 4 port and no more debt, all our work into erasing the debt was nullified. But to prove why Galloway did better, we paid in gold not in debt the king paid off, for a level 2 port in Kirk, Whithorn and a level 3 port in Whithorn. And even without council monies Kirk built a level 3 port anyway. So tell me how Glasgow and Fury achieved more simply because they were lucky they were bailed out?

I still dont see why anyone defends Fury. This situation in Glasgow was caused by Fury, Fury lost proving their not strong enough (sure you may have won the first one, so what we beat fury many times to begin with, and sure the second time was a tactical loss, but it was still a loss). If their your friends fine, but if your being objective and you really think their strong and good? You are sorely mistaken.

Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 am

Fitz wrote:
The same old people are going to bash Fury endlessly. They aren't many people though, and most of us ignore it as we're used to hearing it. What is starting to tick me off is the Fury, here and afar, bashing on the people here who actually want to help Glasgow. Melody, I'm frequently in contact with people up north. Most of the people Fury has been bashing on lately are in the same boat. This is ridiculous. All of this ranting, here and afar, because Coast took action on a Fury robber who we all know very well was going to rob endlessly, just to appease Dry's grudge, no differently to Renie's continuous revolts in Girvan. I'm sick of standing up and shouting unite, cooperate, when this is the kind of childish behaviour being sent in return. And we all know very well that Fury would not hesitate a moment to kill anyone who they didn't like up north. I'm putting the damn history behind me, as are so many others, so why the hell can't that be reciprocated?

Fail.

It wasnt _our robber_. Might try to recruit that one tho.

But what I was talking about, it was in May. And your buddy Wardorf killed one of ours.

Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

My buddy Wardorf?

See, this is the crap I am talking about. Instead of countering my argument, you just say that I fail and focus on that one small exert? You've been trolling childishly ever since you were defeated in Glasgow. Try doing something constructive and cooperating with people instead of just stomping your feet like a child.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
My buddy Wardorf?

See, this is the crap I am talking about. Instead of countering my argument, you just say that I fail and focus on that one small exert? You've been trolling childishly ever since you were defeated in Glasgow. Try doing something constructive and cooperating with people instead of just stomping your feet like a child.

Downcast, are you addressing me ?
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Christ Dry, I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, with your broken English. I get that it's an insult. Why the hell can't you just stop all this ridiculous behaviour? What are you achieving? You said you're here for your amusement. I'm not really glad to hear that you think so little of the rest of us. Today I had someone who I am guessing is a Fury member, challenge me to a duel. We had a discussion and he went on to say that he wants Scotland divided and everyone fighting. So what is it; do you want that or not? Because if you do, stop getting so involved and then bashing on the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:55 pm

You do know your place downcast.

Funny stuff. - Page 9 2344a1ea75de

Its your home.

Your role at best is feminine one, when JO will want it Razz

Go away, you are disgusting.

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Sad I'm sorry you feel that way. I've gotten into so many arguments since I've gotten here, to say Glasgow was better with Fury around. And it wasn't just talking points for me. You guys showed me that even my enemies could treat me better than the Ayrish did. I tell Cecci, and BJB and Darian that I love you guys and they don't understand how I could but I tell them anyway. You guys made a big difference for me. Fury, Glasgow, NNGO, at a time that I wanted to die. If you don't want to help rebuild Scotland, I'm going to try and do it anyway. Be well, friend!
Back to top Go down
Vlad_Fang
Serf
Vlad_Fang

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 pm

I sure wish there was some way I could there from here in An Gort, seems near impossible what with the blockade and kill lists pretty much keeping me here. It's not like me to stay in one place too long .... I got antsy feet.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:28 am

Elois wrote:
Sad I'm sorry you feel that way. I've gotten into so many arguments since I've gotten here, to say Glasgow was better with Fury around. And it wasn't just talking points for me. You guys showed me that even my enemies could treat me better than the Ayrish did. I tell Cecci, and BJB and Darian that I love you guys and they don't understand how I could but I tell them anyway. You guys made a big difference for me. Fury, Glasgow, NNGO, at a time that I wanted to die. If you don't want to help rebuild Scotland, I'm going to try and do it anyway. Be well, friend!

What was that was. The point is that Galloway is in self-destructive chaos, and they dont realize it. And dont want to realize.

No organization and no leaders, unless we would count populists like JO, but thats another subject.

And huge 5th Column inside.

Galloway's perspectives arent good at all.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Elois wrote:

you still owe me that avatar and banner you promised me to make Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
Christ Dry, I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, with your broken English. I get that it's an insult. Why the hell can't you just stop all this ridiculous behaviour? What are you achieving? You said you're here for your amusement. I'm not really glad to hear that you think so little of the rest of us. Today I had someone who I am guessing is a Fury member, challenge me to a duel. We had a discussion and he went on to say that he wants Scotland divided and everyone fighting. So what is it; do you want that or not? Because if you do, stop getting so involved and then bashing on the rest of us.

Indeed. i did chalenge you, but only cos i challenge everyone, but i prefer big names or idiots on my list Smile this is what gives me a pleasure to kick some idiots ass. but i assume you are just another bigmouth. And yes i want scotland divided, it was fun when we were fighting everyone in all three counties, everyone was happy back then. but really stop saying that you are doing a favour to someone else but not yourself, cos now it is your ass which is burning Smile but i will fight against those fretties, just for simpliest of reasons, i like fights, will it be in arena or on the battlefield and i dont give a fuck who will win this war, cos i dont give a fuck about glasgow, never did. Ta dah Smile
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Vlad_Fang wrote:
I sure wish there was some way I could there from here in An Gort, seems near impossible what with the blockade and kill lists pretty much keeping me here. It's not like me to stay in one place too long .... I got antsy feet.

Galloway CC is discussing it. Appreciate that you want to help.

Quote :
cos i dont give a fuck about glasgow, never did

I miss JD. You're not getting that avatar and banner, and I'm not making one for your English wife either. kthnxbye. Very Happy

Quote :
Galloway's perspectives arent good at all.

Aye, it's not. I'm still doing what I can to turn things around on a national, county and town level, and thinking of what is the least I can do for everyone who still cares about Scotland. There are those of us who aren't going to be satisfied with settling into Ireland or England if all else fails, so I have to do what I can. The 5th column got big because people who care about Scotland left or died. Which means I need to be here.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:52 am

As this thread is meant for observing various creatures and for lulz, I'll answer to you in PM instead.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 pm

Elois wrote:

Quote :
cos i dont give a fuck about glasgow, never did

I miss JD. You're not getting that avatar and banner, and I'm not making one for your English wife either. kthnxbye. Very Happy

funny thing is that you came to me offering to make a banner, and if you think im JD you are dead wrong. anyway, ta dah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:54 am

Offered because I thought you were a girl and didn't want others to be confused. Razz I miss JD because we would have seen more eye to eye.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 am

Roger.smith wrote:
Letter from /korna. Posted with permission.

Korna wrote:
Hi Roger,

I will request access to the council as clan representative. However, perhaps you can already include the following in the discussion.

First, I see no huge problem allying with the CA other than having our south and nortern border exposed by two enemies of the CA. The council should prevent that we become the fighting ground for CA conflicts.

Second, if we ally with the CA then a clause must be agreed on that the CA and its members will not stage any offensive attacks from Galloway (ground or harbor) on England. With the exception of defensive attacks in case England or one of its counties declared war on Scotland or one of its counties.

Third, Glasgow is Scottish soverign territory and will not be transfered to the control of anyone else but the Scottish people.

England above all !
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2056394

Wigtown, 22 sept 1460

To Lady Fretmiss, Duchess of County of Galloway

With this letter, we declare to help your land against
any attack made by the company of Manonera and their allies.

We wait for news from you in private.

We have already communicated to the Captain of your Council,
Sir Juliusoctavius, our intentions.

Thanks lot for your reply.

Yours faithfully.

Stefan III Musat, Imperial Baron of Pitesti, O.N.E. V Semper Eadem Commander
Adik Von Lichtenberg, O.N.E. V Semper Eadem Strategist
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 am

Animal Planet 10

Terrence wrote:
Terrence was standing in the middle of the Westmorland inn, ready to make a request, and bring people to his cause. Things were complicated, and going too fast, and this could be a big mistake but there was little time. On the morrow there would be an army at the gates of his home, and it was time to take his very own stand, without going over it with his compeers. He had something to say, and something to yell. "People of Westmorland!" He shouted loudly for all to hear. "I came to this county to do something, though I have run out of time in the few days I have been there as my County, Galloway, is in trouble. Some of you may have heard of the troubles in the northern county, as they have been ruled over by the Italian family De Montemayor! I could go over the specifics of them, and bring up the debate of whether they are here for Scotland or not, but that is not what I am here to speak of. I am here to speak of what they are doing now! They are invading the County of Galloway, the place I have finally called home after so long of wandering! On the morrow they will be at the gates of Girvan, our westmost town. After taking that they will advance to our capital, and if they take it they will own Galloway! Why does that matter? Because do you want all of Scotland, a nation of warriors to be ruled by bandits! They do this for themselves, and if you don't believe me look at this, evidence that the head of house De Montemayors crimes." He held a parchment in the air and read it out.

Adala wrote:
Quote :

Funny stuff. - Page 9 RaboudeImpP
We, Raboude Mondrianus de Ligne
Husband of Philippa Vittoria « Pippa » Borgia
Divina favente clemencia Romanorum imperator electus semper augustus
Viscount of Vianen, Baron of Edam.

hereby declare: We have had enough.

Two weeks ago, we have asked the authorities of the city of La Spezia to return to Genova so we might start discussions for a final solution.
Two weeks ago, we have offered the authorities of the city of La Spezia a full imperial protection so they would not be victim of repercussions and to guarantee the safety of the city.
In these two weeks, we have seen a very slow and reluctant cooperation.
In these two weeks, we have seen "mistakes" and disobeyed orders.
In these two weeks, we have seen our Imperial army under attack and several Aquilae wounded or killed.
In these two weeks, we have heard insults to the Emperor, his wife, his family, his councillors and his soldiers.
In these two weeks, we have seen continuous assaults to the city of La Spezia even while on peacefull terms.
In these two weeks, we saw the city of La Spezia elect a new mayor who was military removed from office by the army residing in the city.

Therefore we, Raboude Mondrianus de Ligne, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire hereby formally declare the end of negotiations and call upon the armies from Skappa and Xenja to surrender unconditionally. Every army that is not disbanded tonight will face destruction.

We formally denounce Imperial Baron Pirathouse and refuse his allegeance to the Imperial Throne. If he does not give up his claims to the lands of Wetzlar we shall take it from him by force. Furthermore we demand from any noble in Genova to confirm their allegeance to Doge and Emperor and to join the Imperial Army "Sanctissima Illibata" immediately.

We warn any noble who does refuses to aid their legitime sovereign, who supports the military regime in La Spezia or who backs down from the duties given to him in good faith that he or she will suffer the same faith as Pirathouse.

We call upon our vassal, the Doge of Genova, to give us an extended and public explanation for the movements of the Army of Weismatten to Chiavari and the combat that took place that night. Specifically, we wish to be informed why the Empire was not notified of this movement while an Imperial Army was in this city. We also wish to be informed, extended and publicly as to why and under who's command the ships in the port of La Spezia were attacked. Last but not least, we ask the Doge of Genova to take public distance from the groups "Nemesis" and "Semper Fidelis".

Because of their role in the attack on Annecy, we formally forbid the creation of any other army under command of a member of the groups called "Semper Fidelis" or "Nemesis". Not now, not in any day during our reign will these groups be allowed to take command of an army, a city or a province.

We call upon our loyal vassals in the Duchy of Milan, the Duchy of Modena, the Republic of Firenze and the Republic of Siena to come to our military aid in the liberation of La Spezia from its opressors.

We call upon our loyal soldiers, the Aquilae Imperialis, to make a final stand against those who wish to defy the name of the Emperor and his people.

People of La Spezia, people of Genova, people of the Italian provinces, we call upon you. We call upon you to find justice. We call upon you to find the strength to resist against those who go against your will. We call upon you to raise your voice and stand up for your rights. Today, VI of the Month of September in the Year our Lord MCDLIX, we call out loud, Pro Imperium.

Pro Imperium, an Empire where a man does not need to fear opression because of his opinion.
Pro Imperium, an Empire where a city has the right to choose his mayor freely.
Pro Imperium, an Empire where her nobles do not side against the Emperor and his vassals.

Pro Imperium!

Raboude Mondrianus de Ligne
Divina favente clemencia Romanorum imperator electus semper augustus
"As you can see, he and his family are criminals wanting nothing but there own little empire. And they shall soon have it! If they claim Scotland, they will strike while the iron is hot and march to YOUR country! While I know the strength of your own army I have no doubt you can defend your county, but at a cost. Your closest city to the border is a ghost town and will easily fall to Montemayor rule. If you do defend them, you won't be able to strike back successfully and you will be neighboured by a nation of bandits. This can easily be stopped if they are defeated before they take Wigtown! Do not fight for England though, nor Westmorland, not Scotland or Galloway, but fight for the Isles! These criminals are a scourge and we must purge them from this land we all call home. The Western Isles have been war torn for ages, and now Great Britain will face it's own struggles. If you want to fight for the honest people of Britain, DO SO! Whether it be with sword or quill do so. As me and my brothers say Onoraimid Gach, Save Criminals. ((We Honor All, Save Criminals.)) Soon I shall be returning to help my brothers and sisters in arms, and to defend the Isles. I beg assistance from everybody in this battle, from a Simple Farmer to a Grand Knight."

OOC: Sorry about the seal at the bottom of the page >.< not sure what happened to it, as I got this letter quite awhile ago Razz I'll have to figure out what happened to it...

Roby123 wrote:

Quote :
By the laws of Galloway - Law - Book 2, I, I. I Fretmiss, Duchess of Galloway, hereby issue the following decree:

On the twenty second day of September 1460, I hereby announce the Borders between the County of Galloway in the Kingdom of Scotland and the County of Westmorland in the Kingdom of England and the Borders between the County of Galloway in the Kingdom of Scotland and the County of Glasgow in the Kingdom of Scotland and all Sea Ports of Galloway County are closed to all those without written permission from the Duchess of Galloway.

Any who attempt to traverse the Borders or the Sea Ports illegally, may suffer fines or more severe punishment not limited to, but including being added immediately to the Armies of Galloway Kill List. Continued disobedience may result in your death, if you continue to try to move into or through Galloway County.

If you are already a visiting traveler, inside of Galloway County, you are free to stay as long as you abide by our laws. You may not wear any type of weapons on your person while in the towns of Galloway County.

If you are in a visiting travel group currently in Galloway County, your group may only be a simple group and not an armed retinue or armed mob. If your travel group is currently an armed retinue or armed mob, you have no more than 24 hours to disband your group and re-group as a simple group or face severe punishment not limited to, but including being added immediately to the Armies of Galloway Kill List. Continued disobedience may result in your death, if you continue to try to move into or through Galloway County.

You are free to leave Galloway County at any time, but do so as simple groups or as individuals. To return to Galloway County, you will need a Travel Pass. Check our posted Kill List in the Galloway Inn, effective immediately, to make sure you are not on it before you try to move around in Galloway County or you could die.

This grouping policy does not effect Galloway citizen groups who form or are forming for the defense of Galloway County.

Until Galloway feels that all security threats to our Borders and Sea Ports are clear, this decree will remain in effect. Be duly and fairly warned. Warn your citizens and travelers of this decree.

Signed this 22nd day of September 1460,

Fretmiss
Duchess of Galloway

Funny stuff. - Page 9 Galloway_g

Quote :
The Borders of Galloway County are CLOSED!

If you need to move around and are not a citizen, you better ask the Duchess or the Field Marshal, Juliusoctavius for a travel pass. Otherwise you might find your self in a world of hurt, because we have a Kill List!

"Read these and tell me sir, why should England, or Westmorland, assist the county of Galloway who in the past have only ever been eager to attack our homes and people, to allow the campbells to commit border raids through the past and get killed in the process who then think they can punish our forces for killing them when they try to pass through in force.

Tell me Sir, what is in it for England and Westmorland if forces are sent to help fight those who have never done us any harm? Why should we help those who would help our enemies plunder our goods, kill our men and rape our women at the first sing that our swords and shields face another threat to one side and allow your leaders to stab us from the other?

The council who did not want diplomacy in peace time, the council who would happily stab us in the back the first chance they get, the people who have nothing to offer to England or Westmorland in return for our help and favor.

The county that is so ready to close its borders to England and Westmorland with no reason or intentions over actions done by our people or leaders.

I sincerely hope your counties innocent citizens act with the FreItalian forces to chase out the undesirables and criminals who call your county a safe haven. Perhaps your council and people should of considered what consequences the build up of hostile acts could do when you needed help in your darkest hour. There are no promises that can be given in this hour that will be kept in the hours of peace should your county win the wars and the battles to come.

I am no official diplomat for anyone, but I shall not assist your people for I know your people would not assist mine."

OOC: The photo which was stored on the persons account on photobucket has being deleted from the website.

Terrence wrote:
Terrence nodded to the man and said. "I respect your opinion, and I understand why you wouldn't want to help. In fact I used to serve under the Campbells so I know about the relation between counties. But I do not ask for the help of your County nor Country, and it is as I said do not fight for the north. Fight against these bandits. Though you say your people shan't assist mine for mine would not assist yours, the people I request you to assist would help you out. My main reason for coming here was actually to help, in whatever way I could, though with the events in my home I won't be able to do as much as I hoped for. Though the people I speak of aren't Galloway, in fact at this point half of the power in Galloway is controlled by that pesky little clan of honorless sods known as Clan Campbell, so that does push your point further. I request assistance for the Saighdears, which is just as English as it is Scottish. In fact, our navy is based in Sussex! We do this so we can help all who need it, and I ask for help as a citizen of Galloway, and as a Saighdear to destroy the wicked. Oh yes and about the closed borders, Galloway is being invaded!"

OOC: Thanks, and nice banner Very Happy I'm more of a Targaeryan then a Stark myself, though.

Roby123 wrote:
"I can understand that. Should the Celtic Alliance ever declare war on England and we are invaded and Galloway is at peace with the world and should it of being me asking for help in Galloway. I would of being spat on and laughed at by the criminals elected to lead the county. The Frets have done no harm or wrong to England or Westmorland in the past where as Galloway has on several occasion, directly and indirectly.

The only thing that would convince me that Galloway would really want to work with England is if they joined forces that would join in with the liberation of Munster should war break out between the CA and England. There is no chance of that scenario ever happening with the presence of a number of factions present in Galloway.

The best outcome is for the Frets to oust the criminals sheltered in Galloway, the Campbells, the CA forces and their puppeteers and the WoS. Should those factions be removed from the British mainland, there would be no issue for England and Scotland to not stand as brothers in arms."

ooc: haha thanks, well I am a norther through and through It couldn't of being anyone else Wink

Terrence wrote:
Terrence received a letter then looked back up. "Blood has just been shed, an Initiate of my order and my own Sister in Blood."

Roby123 wrote:
He nodded. "I had heard that the armies were outside Girvan now. I have also being sent a letter of the words of Galloways countess, Fretmiss. It is a shameful read Terrence for you I am sure".

Quote :
Goodbye my darling Girvanites.

You are my heart and soul and all I hold dear, since the moment of my birth in this town...now I must leave to the Castle during this time of wars and rumors of wars. The duty of being the Duchess is calling me to the Capital and the castle walls...

I shall miss you all more than you will ever know. Even though I will not be far away, it will seem like an eternity to me. Stay strong my lovlies and fight the good fight!

"The countess of Galloway is appearing to Flee Girvan leaving her people in Girvan to face the armies and she asks them to fight but does not stand with them. Interesting and sad to hear but not unexpected."

Jono wrote:
Jono walks in to where a few people were having a discussing about war.

I am rather new , and just a simple peasant. I have no mind for great wars but as a free citizen of this great county I feel like I have the right to be informed by those who know more about the subject.

I did some reading and I realised that the fretalians invaded glasgow after Fury , the criminal group , attacked one of their mercheant ships without provocation. I do not know what happened after the invasion , whether glasgow was robbed or if now citizens there are living blissfully and peacefully or living a bad life.

But I want to know why the fretalians are attacking galloway when there are no main criminals there like Fury or Celtic Alliance. I want to know why are the fretalians attacking a county that has done nothing to harm them ? Because I wonder if maybe they will later decide that westmorland has some criminals and they will come invade us like they are invading entire scotland.

Now I Know the scots in galloway are not really innocent and I am not telling anyone to go help them out in war , but I just want to know why this war is going on , and what will happen to westmorland? What will happen to my daily life as a simple peasant ? Will the fretalians invade us after they have recovered and regrouped from their war with scotland ? Or will the criminals in galloway flee to westmorland , causing criminal activity to increase , and the roads will not be safe for a simple peasant or mercheant to travel?

Saskia wrote:
Saskia having been listening with interest to the Scottish Gentlemans news, and dismayed at the thought of so many innocents being caught in a war, she prayed for the good peoples of Galloway and especially for those she'd had the pleasure of meeting on her travels, who had been a true delight.

Smiling to the young gentleman new to the realm, she nodded her head at his words. Excellent questions Sir, I too wonders at this act of aggression by the invaders of Glasgow, it ter my mind, is nay better than the recent atrocities in Eire.

Terrence wrote:
"Nobody knows, though there are only two possible reasons. The first one which many of my friends believe, is the Campbells. There chieftan came up with the brilliant idea of putting a bounty of 100P on every Montes head. Or, they could be expanding there own little empire, which to me makes more sense. And as Clan Campbell is part of the Celtic Alliance, we may see some faces from Eire aswell."

Athanor wrote:
Why are they moving armies south? Did you think they would stand still and wait for Galloway to move north? All the while taking abuse and insult from Clan Campbell. These are not the English lap dogs- all bark and no bite -that the Campbells and Fury have been teasing for years. These are hot blooded Mediterraneans who will "bring it on" if provoked.

This is not an expansionist move on their part intended to build an Empire in the North. They are, in my opinion of the matter , showing they cannot be spat on without consequence.

Besides what did you really hope to accomplish by coming here, to us "English pigs" or what other rude insult many of us have received travelling in your Scotland. As sympathetic some might be to your plight, the fact of the matter is, to many of us that have tasted Scottish hospitality, we don't care.

People get the government they deserve...elect a war monger clan - don't complain when your enemy bites back.

Baldar wrote:
Terrence wrote:
"Nobody knows, though there are only two possible reasons. The first one which many of my friends believe, is the Campbells. There chieftan came up with the brilliant idea of putting a bounty of 100P on every Montes head. Or, they could be expanding there own little empire, which to me makes more sense. And as Clan Campbell is part of the Celtic Alliance, we may see some faces from Eire aswell."

Terrence,
I have followed the discussion in Scotland, and the reason is the first. The Duke Piratehouse,and his council had a bounty put on them, plus the instigation of the Campbell's and there lackey's. The frets wanted to start a fresh in Glasgow, as they were exiled from there home., and Fury gave them the excuse to attack Glasgow when they sunk one of the Frets ships.

While I am sad at what is happening Galloway has brought it on themselves, thanks to them listening to Jo and the rest.

As they have closed the borders, so Westmorland will and people from Scotland will need permits and passes to enter.This is what I will ask the Countess to do. This is for Westmorland's security.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:00 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=83635998#83635998

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 am

Lucapac wrote:
Kerin_logan wrote:
Since the other OOC thread is now locked again,

Thought i would post in here, everyone has to remember this is a game and to not take it to heart, we are portraying a character has nothing to do with us in Real life. some of the mail im getting is just maddening.

But i remember some take it more serious then others.

The game should be fun, even in times of war, just remember there is a person sitting on the other side of that screen , some have tough skin and others do not.

But at the end of the day remember it is just that A GAME

End of rant
Player behind Kerin

Quote :

I totally agree, some player forget that things like this https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2mwf981.jpg are unacceptable and forbidden by the rules of the game
Unfortunately not every player knows how to play this game
Apart this I'm having fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next