Sephrenia
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

Funny stuff. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 am

Fitz_ wrote:
I just find it funny, that I posted that, the mods removed it, but now I've got my personal secretary here, to put it back up for me! A helpful secretary she is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 am

Funny stuff. - Page 10 Moron
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:40 am

Smile http://wayfarers.forumotion.com/t543-placeholder-for-my-personal-use
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Miles.teg wrote:
Not that i give much of a flying "Bleep", I will be back on the field once I heal:

Sorry since they bleeped me, I will spell it out a different way, f-u-c-k.

26/09/1460 04:06 : Your weapon has been destroyed.
26/09/1460 04:06 : Nine90 hit you with their sword. You have been seriously wounded

26/09/1460 04:06 : You started the fight with the army "Ad me custodibus" lead by Sir_aragorn and the army "Aeterna Atra" lead by Swazz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

Animal Planet 11

Quote :

Hikenai wrote:
As conflict continues in Scotland, and many of us proceed to monitor the situation, it has me thinking about Westmorland, and measures we can take in preparation of any future invasion. I do not think the Mano Nera will dare venture into Westmorland, but the situation there prompts me to suggest something that was successful year before last in demonstrating Westmorland strength and Westmorland solidarity.

I urge all of you think about creating, or joining, a group especially created for defense. These groups I am speaking of, will easily be mustered into armies, should the need arise. Having the groups already made up will save valuable time should we have the need of additional troops to safeguard Westmorland.

Let us show our solidarity now, and join, or create a group locally, that will stay in that particular town, and exist primarily for admission into armies.

Thank you for your service and devotion to Westmorland.

Roby123 wrote:
"Good to hear this. The royal knights army is also stationed in Penrith and will be doing the duty of defense, I am sure those who wish to help for defense are more then welcome to join my squad and I am sure Lady High Constable Jasmine will welcome troops to the ranks.

Let's keep any conflict and all undesirables out of English soil".

Terrence wrote:
Me and my Saighdears down south with me stand ready Very Happy though we'll make sure they don't get this far south to begin with Very Happy

Terrence wrote:
"It doesn't matter, it's become a battle between two demons up there. Galloway looks for help... From the CA."

Rowan_ashenheart wrote:
'Twould nae be a d'featin' blow m'Laird, 'nless mos' th' heads o' th' CA werre therre t' fight. Tha'd be Anto, Springtime an' Daubigny bein' on this island. Tis bad 'nuff ONE's join'd th' fight on tha' side. But this be JO's muck up once 'gin. Galloway dinna learn its lesson fae b'fer an' hae a ready guard, jus' as last time when NNGO an' Fury came marchin' doon t' 'ttack England. I dinna know who be on tha' council now, but 'nless it be all Dunbar, Campbell an' Irvine, tis nae quite a full comeuppance. Those be th' typ'cal warmong'rrs fae Galloway. I would like t' see th' Frets win, all th' same if'n it'd break JO's stranglehold o'er th' county wit' all his blust'rr an' blow.

Rothgar wrote:
"Please do not blame all of Galloway for the action of some of the few that hold power currently. Your Excellency."He says to Lord Baldar.

"If one would have to connect the dots, one would see the trouble did start with the return of Julius Octavius. Even against policy of Galloway, he put bounties on some Fret families and whispered warmongering ideals to entice conflict in the public space. It was the policy of the last few councils to build Galloway financially and martially, protecting its interests and not to go to war. We were in the stages of trying to put political pressure on Glasgow, to rectify the 'tyrannical style' rule we were seeing there, before having to resort to other options. In other words Diplomacy to make a closer, lawful, free and unified Scotland. " he explained.

"Then, as by script written by JO himself, the Mont family attacks a county that has not given offense or aggravated Glasgow in any way. Why? Because without finding out,they believed JO actually made policy or had power in Galloway. Because of their foolishness, JO now does have power and has swayed my home to join a bunch of criminals that call themselves the Celtic Alliance." he said sighing.

"The moral of the story is, do not blame all for the mistakes of the few. Not everyone in Galloway holds the opinion of the current council or JO. As my brother knight says, if you have the power to act, do not hesitate because you might find a grumpy Italian family with an army at your doorstep or a bunch of Celtic lunatics trying to form another Imperial Senate copy. The choice will always be the hardest, but once made, never give up; never surrender your ideals." he said, trailing off.

Terrence wrote:
Terrence laughed and said to Roth "You think highly of Julius? I thought we were on the same side!" Terrence grinned. "Though there is one reason you haven't considered for fighting up north... Killing enemies is fun! That's why I have so many, because the only thing better than sharing a drink with friends and family, is watching your enemies die. Though I still value friends more, because I can share the fun of killing with them!" Terrence then realized how insane and bloodthirsty he sounded, he also realized everybody here knew he was Scottish. He laughed a bit.

Rothgar wrote:
"Aye Lass. JO tried to have me killed three times last month alone...failed each time, poor lad he is." he chuckles.

"I have a blood feud with the man, but you misunderstand me. I am saying not all Scots are evil heart eating monsters. Many of the people fighting up north are those that may not agree with JO and his idiocy, but will die to defend their homes. I am sure you would do the same under the circumstances." he says.

"And for the record, the Order of knight that Terrence and I are brothers of, stand against those that would do injustice. CA, NNGO, JO, ONE, WoS, etc are all on our to do list, fear you not. We stand proudly and in the light. However we must fight the fight while trying to pressure the innocents caught in the crossfire of the black hearted JO's schemes. Galloway is not the enemy, JO and his allies are. Remove them and you have peace. That is what we mean by act." he explained.

Secret operations are so secret:

Klilet wrote:
heh...others town may/can be taken over by just doing a revolt unlike the castle so yeah,when it's comes to revolts no one can beat us in that one muhahahahaha...and i suggest that they must watch out for their towns in the occupied Glasgow or even in their home land italy..secret operations are underway...if they want Girvan to resupply themselves i doubt the ppl there will be able to help them...as for the battle of Wigtown i will say 4 words:its..over..you...loss Smile Smile Smile

Strategy and planning:

Maripose wrote:
Misby_haven wrote:
Me thinks the rest of Galloway isn't to heartbroken over the loss of Girvan as we were considered by many as the ugly stepchild up in the attic.

"Hi Misby, sorry for your loss. We don't consider you the stepchild of Galloway. We've already told Fretmiss this. In fact, many of us here in Wigtown consider her to be the only true leader of Scotland. We are already calling her Queen Fretmiss."

Misby_haven wrote:
I hope ya'll brought your own food and not expecting the good people of Girvan to feed you .... As a baker and a 2 corn field producer I'll not be putting any of my product on the market and I would encourage others to not do so either.

What's the old saying ... "An army marches on its stomach".

Kirstie wrote:
*sighs* I know they do this to draw the main army out of the capital, hopefully though the other armies will go an engage with those in Girvan.

Hypno wrote:
hey moss you are proud of killing people defending their home ... what you think that you are better then the people that vote here.

That what the trouble with you ... you came here claiming that other people start this war but who is fighting people that defending a rightfull elected council? you or us.

You have proff of everything you claim so far bring it to the people of Galloway then we will see until that I do what i think is right...

Lucapac wrote:
Klilet wrote:
"I personally have just seen the numbers and it looks like Galloway castle may fall"

i personally laugh at this..did this so called Countess see the future? Galloway will not fall we will fight to the end we already killed some of them including 1 lvl 3..

Congratulations! Smile We have killed around 40 of you and injured around ten Smile

You're so damn strong Smile

PS: the level 3 was only injured and ready to fight again Smile

Lucapac wrote:
So the scottish are on their knees begging and crying for Englad's help? Poor William Wallace, he is surely turning in his grave right now Razz

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 am

Can't believe I found myself agreeing with that last comment from Lucapac. Razz

Cecci and Guinevere, girding their loins:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/176092517759/permalink/10151187823522760/
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 am

Non shocker: frets thieving in England Razz

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=83680765#83680765
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 am

Tanissa wrote:
Groove accidentally stole your goods...
Aw now, she said it was an accident. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:51 am

This bs.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/176092517759/permalink/10151194462807760/
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 am

Animal Planet 12

Terrence wrote:
"Hey Monde, I simply said you remind me of somebody back in Scotland, I never said who it was. Though if you really need to know it is somebody I am indeed friends with, however when it comes to politics we're on two different sides. Anyways, on to a rant of my own for a moment! The reason I hate house Montemayor, sorry for referring to them as Frets since a lot of Frets are good people. My good friend Rob is engaged to one in fact! They are criminal. Aye, in Glasgow they won there council seats fairly. However they have killed many innocents. There are always those who get caught in the cross fire, but they've done more damage to the honest man than to bandits. Making themselves criminal. Oh yes, they are invading my home.... Sooo that also has something to do with why I dislike them.... They killed my sister Francoise.... They killed one of my sisters in arms and two of my brothers in arms... Yeah, they angered me more than even Clan Campbell has, which is saying something. Those Campbells only threatened my kin, house Montemayor has hurt my kin."

Baldar wrote:
Iprefer supporting the invaders of Wigtown, rather than JO and his friends, NNGO and O.N.E. Fury exc.

And as I said Galloway is getting a bit of what they helped give Carlisle, do you rember Launce, the prestige and the suffering Galloway brought to Carlisle via NNGO and Fury and various Galloway citizens.

There is no need to drum up support it is alreay there.

Kalens wrote:
Kalens whispers after reading the letter publically posted,
"Seems they are putting to practice what they learned when England came together as a nation each time JO and his friends decided to come to call."

Kalens then says aloud,
"Julius Octavius is a man without honour! A man who gives no respect to diplomacy or promises.
A man who turned his back on friends as if they were foes... Who has ruled, when given the chance, by the sword... with deceit and acrimony.
A man who has wished nothing more than have the crown of Scotland upon his brow.
I urge, strongly... do not let these calculated words deceive and lull you."

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
Look who is back, is there a monarchy election close
at hand or something ?

If you love Julius so much why dont you just go live
up there already, your portions of bull dont really
hold much sway here and if this is Galloway's or Jo's
best efforts to have you flap your jaw in our halls
trying so hard to prove to us that Jo is not the
blood-thirsting maniac we all know him to be well
then things must be getting desperate !

The shame of all this for England is that it seems
no matter which way the war ends England shall
have a border that needs securing, there are many
ordinary peaceable folks in Galloway defending
their right to vote and their homes right now,
folks that without the likes of JO and his morons
or the FURY NNGO interlopers might like to live
peacefully with us.

These folks will have no sway over Galloway under
either regime that now pretends to want the best
for its people and England will have a militaristic
state on its doorstep.

Roby123 wrote:
"You fail to mention the wolves of Sherwood, they are also from England and are also involved in the war in Galloway on the side of the Campbells and their CA allies, if Arckangels is treated in this way, so should they be treated in the same way for doing the same thing, an independent force from within England involved in the war. Allowing the WoS back into England after their assistance in the Galloway war is basically an invitation for the FreItalians to attack England with as much right as you suggest Galloway would have. If you are bias towards Arckangels and do not consider the WoS, your stance in this war is not a neutral one, it is very much one sided."

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
Ah Mr Cockington odd isnt it how you can tell so much of
my volume and demeanour from your little darkened room,
would that not be easily surmised as a touch of God modding
on your part ?

Your arguments are full of holes as always, easily seen
through. That your opinion is Jo is not a Blood-thirsting
maniac does not alter the facts, the facts stand that he has
time and again attempted to attack England with no reason
other than he wanted to.

He is a Blood-thirsting maniac just not a very good one
having been thwarted time and time again by superior
English forces.

It really makes no difference what you think, fact remains
fact.

The army that was under Arckangels prior to his being
injured was a private mercenary force, nothing whatsoever
to do with Westmorland or England, I believe if you ask your
friends who also love Jo they will at least if theyre honest
enough tell you this same tactic was used by Jo many
times against England

And you speak of your end game, do not worry I would not
lose any sleep with you permanently gone, I would happily
assist if your too scared to push the blade in yourself.

If England should ever have the misfortune that one such
as you attained the elected Monarch position then yours is
not the only game plan that would alter !

Your a blithering fool who cant talk down a good argument
without resorting to childish retorts, calling me giggles
and chrissy only serves to make you look more of a fool
than ive given you credit for.

Jah forbid we shall ever have to deal with such trash as
King Launcelot the Cuckold.

Roby123 wrote:
He fell over laughing at the Propaganda. "Frets to attack England? That's the best that can be thought up now? Perhaps people should work out who just attacked the CA territories in Ireland. The Frets are enemies with the CA and there war is with them, not England. And Galloway didn't stay out of Glasgow's Business, JO ensured that and Galloway made sure he was protected in Galloway's territory and the consequences of doing that time and time again proved to be a mistake, if Galloway made sure JO and his clan were handed over to the Frets, Galloway would not be in a state of war now, and then the countess makes JO the head of the military in the county linking the county straight to the campbells making the council of Galloway fair targets in the conflict. If JO cared about Scotland and her people, he wouldn't of encouraged war in his home land and put those prices on his own people's and own council's heads. It is greed and the sought after cooperation with people with the same ideals in Ireland to gather for an attack on the free people of the British Isle that lead to this mess. I feel sorry for the innocent Scots caught in this power hungriness of a select few in Scotland who make the people they say they protect put under pressure by the threat of bounty calling and the backfiring from the act of attempted intimidation."

"Lance, it is good you are not one of the neutral individuals England has produced the last couple of weeks, but something tells me we would be fighting on opposite sides if we were both in Galloway. You won't have much luck walking to Galloway, the border on both sides are closed."

Rothgar wrote:
Sorry but the first option is wrong.

As I mentioned, CA is not allied with Galloway and vice versa.

Frets attacked Galloway county. Galloway County is not controlled by the Campbells. The Frets are in the wrong in this case yet the Campbells cannot go blameless and should be prosecuted but the fact is the Fret family up there attacked an entire county to get to one clan. Which is the greater wrong?

Dimex wrote:
We should help frets to finish what good King Rothar started: to drive Campbell criminals from Scotland !

Kristianx wrote:
Kristian walks at the central plaza and sees a pamphlet. He reads it and to his delight a good news it bequeaths.

He then whispered to himself, "What a Great Day for the whole of Scotland! It will be now the time of cooperation and unity afterwards. It is indeed a great era."

He then went to his destination with a celebrated feeling.

Klilet wrote:
"this is what we call a united Scotland we all fight the same enemy and we are already having the advantage..well done brothers the rule of the frets parasite tyrannical gangsters plaguing our lands is near its end" Very Happy Very Happy

and btw thx to Coast for choosing the right description of the frets Very Happy Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

Played a bit and its enough Smile

Quote :
Benfeniks
County
Betrayal
Pending

Wittingm
County
Betrayal
Pending

Thomas_macspr
County
Traitorousness
Pending

Androdameia
County
Traitorousness
Pending

Zalathorn
County
Traitorousness
Pending

Nathaniel_grey
County
Traitorousness
Pending

Silverr
County
Traitorousness
Pending

Skappa wrote:
At all citizens of County of Glasgow,
at travellers,
at all who will read

Following the revolt of the Mayor of Glasgow against the government authorities and considered his attempt to undermine the union of the County of Glasgow

We decided that from this moment, Monday, 8 October 1460, the capital of Glasgow is closed.
Each access to Glasgow capital without personal permission of the Duchess Skappa De Montemayor will be prosecuted judicially.

Will be granted only the exit from Glasgow capital

The Mayor of Glasgow has only took advantage of the trust that had been granted to him, the trust of an elected government.

With his treacherous act has put at risk the entire County and for this reason the Mayor is became an Enemy of the County of Glasgow and with him all the citizens traitors who joined him and will join him

We will not tolerate attacks on the Council of Glasgow and on the union of the County of Glasgow.

So is said and decided

Skappa De Montemayor
Duchess of Glorious County of Glasgow

Glasgow capital, 8 October of Year of Grace 1460

Funny stuff. - Page 10 Glasgow_y

Quote :
09/10/1460 04:04 : You noticed that Pirathouse is creating an army

09/10/1460 04:04 : You noticed that Ferdinando is creating an army
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Klilet wrote:
"well that means 2 things either the enemy is just bluffing..or there is really something wrong with the army and its need points to avoid being disbanded in the near future come on a true lvl 3 scott will not accept your offer,and if yes either he is a traitor or just another fret..wy in the first place you created an army if you don't have someone who can give army stats points? or maybe we have killed the one who give your army points? Twisted Evil ..yesterday there was 11 enemy army jobs if i am not mistaken 5 of these jobs got taken by some naif or new borns or even some frets..but you didn't attacked in the night so that means you just lost 110 pounds...you can't keep up like that you have a limited supplies..but us we have the whole treasury of Galloway at our service ready to help the army as much as possible..but you your oppressing council in Glasgow is already having problems with rebels there,so we don't know if your council will stay in power for the upcoming days or not..if you think that you can get all your money back from Galloway treasury by capturing the capital then you're sadly mistaken,i suggest to leave Galloway and Glasgow or better yet the whole scotland and go back to your homeland before things get even worst for you..some days ago i told you to look out for your stuffs in the occupied Glasgow..and i was right one of your armies got destroyed by our brothers there...and now i am telling you to watch out for your homeland italy and more surprises are waiting for you in Glasgow basically only death await you in these lands..the Black knight of Galloway is death itself Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .."
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Grace. wrote:
As usual in these discussions - I'll be speaking as myself here, not as Countess.

First it's quite obviously stated in Fretmiss' testimony that I did mail her warning her about the rogue army when it first was forming and planning to disembark. Council did not plan nor authorise Arck. So, Arckangels is not an "English hero". He did not step off English ground with any blessing that I know of, only his own goals to kill Jazmyn, Kai and Lillia.

Monde, your tirade. Wow! Nice political shifting but it's quite obvious who you speak like. You sound just like Moss. Until now I thought I knew your goals, but to spew venom at me so effortlessly. I did not expect that. Regardless I will have to mail Skappa regarding this outburst you've made. It was most unwelcome and I will expect an apology.

Baldar supports the Frets and many in Westmorland want to have faith in them, so if this is truly the point in which you, someone who represents the Frets begins to attack us here - then that does not bode well.

Launcelot, your breath is not wasted here. There are always people listening. Yes. Galloway does not have our protection here, but it is for reasons. Half of the council wants the Frets to succeed. Some are neutral. Some do not want to see Galloway fall. I am the latter. I don't want JO, O.N.E or any CA in there in Galloway, but I also have trouble watching our next door neighbor be assaulted and pillaged while I am watching just across the way.

Currently Westmorland is doing what it must. We maintain a strong border, neutrality and gather as much intelligence as is humanly possible. We will not uproot our security at this point to support either side. Perhaps if we knew the true intent of all these groups our lives and our decisions would be easier.

(We have O.N.E., the Frets, Black Hand all on our front door step now. Why do we have so many Europeans here anyway? I never saw it coming. It's good for population though I guess.)

Romue, JO likes to talk big. Sometimes a plan of his works. Lots of times it doesn't. I don't honestly think he covets power. He just goes through phases where he thinks that him running Scotland is the best thing for everyone. He has actually done some good things. I mean way back years ago as Steward and such. He fought Fury for years before he finally gave up and joined them. Maybe too many cracks on the noggin' and he joins O.N.E., one of the worst organizations (as far as reputation) in the world. Oh, how far he has come from being the "good guy". It's sad really. Once he pillaged and closed Ayr with SNF I knew he was going down a very dark path. Maybe some day he'll hit rock bottom, but for now he thinks he's a saviour. Maybe to some in Galloway he is.

Now the part about JO joining Fury... lol!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 am

Death_the_judge wrote:
(It does not appear that I can use the "minor character with signature option" but this is Death. This is an RP letter to the people of England in response to the use of Judge Death's court cases in an RP discussion of the events in Galloway county. More information is at the bottom of the post)

A letter bearer with no name arrives in England. He quickly searches out the man he was told to find, but he promptly goes to the common hall of London where he finds Launcelot. He hands over the letter, then disappears off into the night. The letter is from Death, the Judge of Galloway and a citizen of Wigtown.

Quote :
Greetings People of England,

I am Death, the Judge of Galloway. Word has reached me that somebody has taken issue with my sentencing and the cases that I preside over. I regret that I cannot come to England and talk face to face, but current situation in my home have rendered that option unavailable. Instead, I hope that my letter will make due with my absence.

I understand that some of you might be concerned with the judicial predicament in Galloway, but I am here to quell your worries and satisfy your intellectual cravings. Firstly I would like to discuss the cases that have already been decided. In each case that I have found guilty, I reviewed the evidence and I found it to be proof of the defendant's guilt. These defendants did not show up in court to present evidence that would conflict with the prosecution's evidence and as accordance with the law, were punished.

I have noticed that there has been no mention of the cases that I discharged based on the fact that evidence was provided that they had permission to defend the county. I am sure this is an oversight and not something to bias the good people of England against Scotland and her defenders. I would also like to mention that Arkangel has indeed been prosecuted twice. However, I would like to say that the second prosecution is a mistake and I intend to discharge him of that case.

Next up I hope that this Monde lass, who I am told is raising the issues of my cases, knows that while JO is the current public prosecutor, the ultimate decision on the fate of the case lies with me, Death. We do have a very long list of prosecutions nowadays, but that happens when so many people are accused of breaking laws.

I would like to close with a few of my personal words.
First to Monde, I find it rather strange that you have brought these concerns to a place where it is rather difficult for me to respond instead of sending them straight to me. I also would like to know why you believe it is acceptable for innocent people to die in defense of their homes.
Finally, to the rest of England, at one time I did not care much for your country or your people, but, I have grown up and I see now that being constantly at odds with each other is tiresome and will only lead to more animosity between us. That is a luxury that we cannot afford. Our people should be working together towards a common goal, not trying to rip each other’s heads off. Of course, there will always be some sort of friction between our nations, but I believe that we can settle these matters in a much more civilized way now. I believe that you would fight for your homes as fiercely as we do, and you hold the same fire in your hearts about your homes, just like us. We are kin, distantly of course seeing as we have a much higher tolerance for drink (Death laughs), but still family all the same. We do not expect you to rush to our aid, but perhaps in the future we will have a better relationship.

So, I must say farewell for now. If anybody has any questions about the lawsuits we are currently pursuing, please feel free to send me mail. I will not hide anything from you, nor will I distort the truth to deceive you.

Sincerely,
Death, Judge of Galloway

p.s. I apologize for my lateness, but it is rather difficult finding someone crazy enough to dodge an army or two, or four to deliver a simple message!

(OOC to the moderators: I have reviewed the rules of minor characters and I find my post to lie within the mandates of those rules. I have made prior arrangement with Launcelot to post in this thread in accordance with this:
Must not post in politics unless it is a RP and by prior arrangement. Such an arrangement must be clearly stated in the opening post of the RP with the names of the minor characters who will be participating. Minors with pre-approval may only post as a supporting character, e.g. guard, servant, etc. and may not take part in or directly influence any discussion.
Since the rules do not clearly state who I must arrange my post with, I decided to inform and arrange it alongside Launcelot.
This is also an RP based on my position as Judge, I feel that my character, upon hearing of things in England, would most certainly respond to them.
Also, I believe that this supporting character does count as a supporting character because this letter was in the hands of another, not myself directly.)

He forgot to apologize English that he is the judge in Galloway in the first place Smile
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am

Grace. wrote:
As usual in these discussions - I'll be speaking as myself here, not as Countess.

[snip]

(We have O.N.E., the Frets, Black Hand all on our front door step now. Why do we have so many Europeans here anyway? I never saw it coming. It's good for population though I guess.)

[snip]

scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm

JuliusOctavius wrote:
What?Very Happy I have no idea, what you are talkin about laddie.

1. Galloway is currently, winning a war.
2. Cows were cancelled for a long time, and I know bare knows what he is doing, just like the lad knows I do.. or.. I hope so, lol. I have lived here, for a long time. I know Galloway's economics, military capabilities, and what its people tend to like. I dont talk all fancy, or make high hopes where there are little.. but Im an optimist too ya know. When populations boom, the economy can change. Ive seen it happen in Galloway before, and shutting down cows, boomed our economy to the point where we had overflow of goods at the cheapest prices around.
3. We have many new things, and do many different things. Which is why I was asking if the lad was going to let us establish our defenses and military that we have began reforming. New. But unfinished. Coming along quite nicely though.

I like Barerose. I truly do. That I know he knows.

But im not going to give trust willy nilly, for a few reasons. One of them, is that a few of Bare's ideas, simply dont seem to fit with Galloway's economics. I worked with Biscaia, and was Sheriff myself of our economics. I am one of the people who have fought to fix the messes of a few of our older leaders.

I have little interest in running, my time holds me back. And I have to work on stabilizing and reforming our military further, if its possible.

I certainly hope the Rose list, will at least look at what Galloway has been doing over the past few months, and notices the breakthroughs we've made, rather than call those who stand up 'old news' or not good for our own homes. We've done our best, and as far as I can see.. the Galloway flag still waves against a surprise attack from the 'occupation' of Glasgow.

Its not just me, or a few people you need to make feel good, and excuse my 'seriousness'.. I just dont want to see my hard work, and the hard work of others, be wasted or thrown away for grand new ideas that.. we've.. already tried..

You have to show Galloway, what we are in store for, if you take power in our county.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:34 am

Arckangels wrote:
Strangely serdan i must fully agree whit you......and stefan the ironie is that the only thing the duchess of galloway had to do for me not being her was to prosecute a robber.

ha yes there is also the offer send to me by a campsbell member asking me to kill a scotish noble that was in my town.

Sorry but killing my friend rothgar was not an option Jo and no goods worth killing a friend.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 pm

So I sent a mail to this guy, asking him nicely wtf his deal was with NNGO, because I never heard of him before- and some lunatic responded lol.

I asked him why he was enemy of NNGO, when NNGO did not operate in Scotland. I also asked him if he is happy with French and Italian occupation.

Went back and forth a couple times, finally gave up trying to get a coherent response.

Poor guy, must suck to be him, anyone know who this retard is? Razz

Quote :
Date : 11/10/1460 - 12:46:32
Titre : Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello

Aw, that's a shame. See, Lykak111(pretty sure that was the exact name) was working with 2 other NNGO bitches and the furry council when he went after my family. Yeah, calling him or any of the others a rogue aint going to work son. Now, a basic level of respect for human intelligence would get you a lot farther. Oh wow, you want to tell me that I'm incorrect and off the mark, but we both know that isn't so.(even fury did better than that) So now that we've gotten past the BS(yeah, I defeated a case crafted by your NNGO in a fury kangaroo court) maybe we can get down to cases.

Threats? No, neither of us is looking to make threats of any sort. I was just basically telling you opinion of the Scots who live here about how the county of Glasgow is run. I thought that was obvious. Your misinformation is pretty crappy. Why don't you just send me a letter when you want to know what is going on? I don't give a rat's furry rectum if someone wants to tell me that the place is wrecked by fury or destroyed by frets. See, I live here and that bullshit doesn't matter. I live in Ardencaple and the only thing that matters is the effect in Ardencaple. What, is that a novel approach?

I haven't bothered to start insulting you son. Like you say it's small right? Like you say it's far away right? There was some other nonsense from you about European customs, but who cares. The only thing that really matters is who makes what happen boyo.

Now, as to your specific concerns, I'll address both of them although you are not even a citizen. Firstly, I'll be happy to poll the entire county of Glasgow if you like to see how much happier they are electing Italians over fury. Not that that consistent 3:1 beatdown every 2 months since last fall isn't convincing of course. But, I understerstand you criminal morons aren't very good at math.

Now, as to the biggest liar in Europe versus the boasting of Angeljoy Whitesnow and Swampi Forbes in open court, what do you think anyone with half a brain is going to believe you moron? Yeah, try again later. Wait, no, we also have the testimony of not only the scumbags declaring their allegiance with you, but your own captain admitting it. Now, shut the fuck up.

As to whether or not you "feel the need to respond" I really don't give a shit. You're the one who came to me.

good health, Bruce Cambell
Ambassador of Glasgow, Scotland
The Cambell, White Death

post script: I'm always straight and to the point.

post post script: We know what you are and we don't care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Oh, you've met Bruce! Yeah, he's hmmm interesting. Can only shout, scream and swear nonsense. He had a clone in Ireland for some time but will have to go back and look for the name. You can't reason with him and I'm not sure how much of it is that he's just that full of hate, or how much is like Marzena, just likes to get reactions from people.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Angeljoy25 wrote:
Oh, you've met Bruce! Yeah, he's hmmm interesting. Can only shout, scream and swear nonsense. He had a clone in Ireland for some time but will have to go back and look for the name. You can't reason with him and I'm not sure how much of it is that he's just that full of hate, or how much is like Marzena, just likes to get reactions from people.

Yea, I figured it was just small penis syndrome on full display. Its what I get for being nice to people Razz
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:25 pm

I wonder if he knows that he comes off as a whiny, butthurt baby...
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:30 pm

No, he actually thinks he sounds like some big badass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Angeljoy25 wrote:

Yea, I figured it was just small penis syndrome on full display. Its what I get for being nice to people Razz

Yes, Angel is right. As his original version was from Munster iirc. Later he chose to kill it. Name was Taleisin(sp?).

Retard, racist, hater and just a good person Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 pm

I thought it was funny, the whole thing about Ardencaple. I didn't bother to tell him how NNGO was mayor there and we helped finish the port there or anything, he probably already knows and it must really burn him up, being that insignificant. Poor fella Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Now this deserves "Animal Planet" tag, unless its trolling, but I'm not ready yet as gathering more material for "AP".

Elois wrote:
Yes, Galloway's flag still waves. The county was entirely unprepared to defend itself up until the time the armies in Glasgow began mobilizing. So I am quite proud to see how fast most Gallowegians and allies came to defend in Wigtown. The people ask me, however, where is JO? When the question can't be answered, we turn to Coast, who has been doing a fine job on his own. I also turn to people like Fitz and Hespera, who are here on the front line and full of energy to help out in Wigtown. Then I turn to the millers, the bakers, and blacksmiths and weavers. I turn to the mayors and the council for help when needed. I even turn to Stefan, who has been selfless in helping a county he doesn't need to help. But I do feel that if Bare were Duke of this council, he would have had the county much better prepared and we would have been in much better circumstances than we are now. He was not in charge when Glasgow was taken by the invaders, but he does have that experience to know how they work. And yes, I have absolute faith that my husband would have helped our economy greatly. Not just because he is my husband but because he has been doing this for years. In fact, I believe Glasgow had a smaller population than Galloway has and he still managed to keep all mines open without an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next