AuthorMessage
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Funny stuff. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:48 pm

This is why Monarchies are dumb. Only real power they have is choosing which county gets a nice prestige boost.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

I think Wallace played a nice joke, when he left Barerose as his heir. Hardly anyone in Scotland takes so called royals seriously, but they love attention too much to notice that they're anything but joke Razz

Billyjoebob wrote:
good thing gallway nto takign part in bare planes.

they are kinda selfish and serve no one much.

so thansk galloway fro msavign use yokal from his miss deeds.

i kinda liek it when are CC thinks abotu the common man first.

Billyjoebob wrote:
bare means good.. passable, but he still going though an egoistical megalomaniac power mad flight of fancy mid life crises.

as such as kings go he is rather unhinged. in a nice unhinged kingly way.

his wife is still a power mad evil cow. but that not a real issue, as she was always like that... well at lest to me at any rate.

so i cant say this is a shock. it at rate its rather refreashign ot knwo are coincil wish to protect use from a married couple of some sort of paths.

best wait for a more realistic and smarter king that has talked to both council in detail, before they make public any plans. that makes thme look unhinged and slightly insane.. in a kingly fasshion at any rate..

you know the type of king that actually cares what other think. is willign to work with other people and not act like the pupits master casuly pullign on yoru strings till you feel liek kickign them soem place it wil lreally really hurt..

or is it just me that thing the king insane?????
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Does anyone ever understand what the fuck he is saying? And is he retarded or is that supposed to be an accent?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Actually, we found out long long ago, that he's trolling in such way: when he wants he can type without any mistakes.

This time he even makes some sense:

Quote :
his wife is still a power mad evil cow.

Brilliant imo Smile
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Elois wrote:
Eallair had talked her ear off about many things the past few days. Squabbles, trials, and many other things that only made her groan. She would rather save her energy for late night feedings, but she presented herself to the halls anyway.

I hesitated to say a word. It seems obvious to me that the way this announcement was written was meant to provoke anger. This announcement is full of falsehoods that I feel are only made to pass on the blame to His Highness and myself.

Bare did get in contact with both Dukes. He's also mailed back and forth with councilors of both counties. All anyone ever needed to do was contact him. Only just recently, we fed them in the palace and discussed current events. Duke Biscaia did not mention of reservation at all. All he mentioned was Galloway had certain priorities, and His Highness immediately responded, opened another chamber and laid a discussion on the table, for which the Duke neglected.

I also find it quite interesting that Galloway is working towards treaties with both Irish and English counties without making it public knowledge. The whole point of the national plan was so that both counties would be aware and in agreement of how Scotland goes forward, because what effects one county effects the entire kingdom. This country has gotten small and we cannot afford to think we are in it for ourselves.

But I see humor in this discussion as well. For the ones who seem to support this decision the most are a Fury member from abroad, Billy, who does nothing for anybody, and a Galloway councilman who, apparently, has not been in the country for well over a week. And now I hear most of Dunbar are moving to Ireland? So, is this the parting gift you intend to leave Scotland with?

I can understand Servius being anti-monarch. At least he can be respectful about it. He and I both have seen the way Stewards have been, and how Scotland demonized its first Regent. We've both seen how people squabble over every little thing. Galloway is infighting again, Glasgow was infighting just the other week, and both counties suffer from inactivity at the same time. It's easy to say, work small, but we tried that and it didn't work. We tried the National Assembly and that did not work. Now we've brought something in between. Something where those who are elected to represent the people will do so, without adding any fat. But no, let's insult His Majesty and myself. Let's insult the what the Crown stands for. Let's also show Scotland's bare ass to the world as a country that can't get its act together, rather than use the palace halls to work those things out.

His Highness and I did not insult Galloway. If we wanted to insult Galloway, we would have said screw Galloway from the beginning and not even try a national reform. We don't need to waste time insulting Galloway when life is so very, very short. We said what Galloway could do to go forward, and we've said the same for Glasgow. In no way did it limit the freedom of the councils to do their job for their counties. It provided a structure for harmony.

So, if His Highness is willing to go forward with the counties, he can do so. This is his kingdom, so any and all decisions that can place Scotland at a detriment will have to be looked at by him. And I am sorry to say but any treaties made without both counties, that put Scotland in any danger, will be null and void. Rain falls down, not up, and this is still the Kingdom of Scotland. It's our obligation.

I will be available in the palace and available to respond to mails. But I agree with Xavierson that after seeing Billyjoebob's display, and this
she waved her hands parchment, I don't see a need for me to be in these particular halls for answering questions. That privilege has been abused.

She sighed for her disappointment, thinking how sad it was that the Scotland she was born into was the best Scotland she knew, and made her way towards the palace. She was sure for a few hours they would call after her in contempt, or maybe they would return to using Xavierson as their toy to bash. She would go home, have herself a glass of sweet red wine and maybe the children would distract her, Ceza with the crude jokes, and Eallair with his music. At least life had some fruits.

What Dunbars had to do with it all, its beyond my understanding Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:36 pm

sounds no different than england to me. same tired arguments, same 'get nothing done' principles.

Its a shame that after all I lost trying to help that country, that they cant even be bothered to get some dialogue going for some treaties and alliances. Oh well, their loss, not mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:41 pm

The counties are talking in the embassy. Galloway is just not acknowledging Bare/Elois. Hence her having tantrums all over the place (and mailing foreign governments trying to discredit Galloway). Most people ignore those two for the most part.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
The counties are talking in the embassy. Galloway is just not acknowledging Bare/Elois. Hence her having tantrums all over the place (and mailing foreign governments trying to discredit Galloway). Most people ignore those two for the most part.

in my opinion, that is just like england to me.

people that think they deserve respect because of their title will never earn it. thats life
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Billyjoebob wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It doesn't make it right or wrong. It's just their views. I welcome different views. May not like them all, but I welcome them.

I have learned in order to survive in this world we live in, we must set boundaries. Setting boundaries is about healthy emotional limits. I'm not the owner of other's feelings, worries or reactions. It's not my job to fix them or to make life better or easier for anyone else.

Until we learn to forgive one another of our pasts, we cannot move into the here and now. We cannot move forward either. For the past...will continue to haunt those who hold onto it.

We can choose to let it define us, confine us, refine us, outshine us OR we can choose to move on and leave it behind us.

Don't use the past as an excuse to miss out on your future.

Scotland can be what we all want it to be. Are we willing let down our walls, put down our grudges, leave the past in the past and work together on this or not?

Note: I have given Billy approval to post this for me in my absence. Lady Gwen
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:37 am

anto_capone wrote:
Fitz_ wrote:

in my opinion, that is just like england to me.

people that think they deserve respect because of their title will never earn it. thats life

Ditto . . . I found the Dunbar thing amusing as well. Seeing as how there are only 2 Dunbars on CC there at the moment . . . I'm sure it's a huge Dunbar conspiracy. They should be singing our praises, they're getting what they wanted, all us traitors are finally leaving.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:40 am

When exactly did I say anyone was a traitor? What I know of Dunbar, or more specifically SNF, is that they talk about people on their forum the way Dry talks about people here. But because they feel they had a noble cause, nothing anybody else wanted mattered.

We had the BoR party. I made a very nice forum for that because Bare feels uncomfortable using other people's offsites. Fitz made sure everyone used Wayfarers instead because he wanted everything done his way and would cuss at me on MSN everytime Bare did not give him his way.

I am very thankful for the work they have done to try and recover. But yes, if everytime I go into Wayfarers and I see people hitching about Bare, when they could better just talk to him, or even try to talk to me civilly, then maybe I would feel better about people.

But that is the root of every single problem in Scotland. Somebody hurt my feelings.
Now I hear Fitz got kicked out of SNF for something similar, so I guess I am not that wrong.

I am at the point where I am doing things on my own now. Bare has a very busy schedule. His father has had cancer since around Duke or King election time, I forget which. The amount of time spent on me is about the same time he spends posting, more or less. We had intended to change Bishops and it did not get done. We had intended many things that did not get done. Part his fault, part this need for people to argue for no good reason at all.

Yes, I am sure the embassies are talking to Galloway, but again, any treaties done during Bare's term without both counties approving will be voided. Which means, while you may think it is valid, nobody is under obligation to follow it but you. So don't waste your time. If you want it to get done, we put Tam in charge of that, and I highly doubt he is interested in blocking your path. He is just there so everyone is on the same page, which is all anyone wanted to begin with.

I find these comments disappointing, Anto, Lucka. When I come here, all I see are these kinds of posts, so I just don't bother anymore. I would prefer to communicate more, not less. So much armchair politics. We are supposed to be friends, right?

That's really all I want to say. We have some more funny crape to pick at if anyone feels so inclined. As a player, I have spent the past month focusing on better things like the new Pope, and now Holy Week. I tried to bring something positive to the table and it doesn't work because nobody wants it to. Then Billy wants to talk about the son of Jah on the cross, wherein I felt inclined to give my input. Everyone can go pick at that some more if they wish. Whatever makes everyone happy, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:06 am

One more thing. I appreciate the fact that Mick comes to talk to me all the time. It's a nice grounding experience. I have always found him very personable and professional. I think the last time he and I ever argued was about Michael Jackson 3 years ago? Razz
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 am

I quit SNF because I'd been having severe differences with Lance since he returned; all in private until the night I quit, when Lance took it into a private forum area, the SNF leadership forum, and I have refused to speak to him ever since as a result of my total objection to the things he said (and I refuse to login to the wayfarers either, although I am perfectly able to do so). I'm on great terms with everyone else (Hespera might have an issue with me, I'm not sure, I haven't spoken to her since we had an argument the day I quit, but I don't have an issue with her personally) and several people have asked me to return, but I wont be - my plans are in Galloway and I've been making peace with a lot of people there. You're a gossip Elois, you know so very little about anything. I'd ask you not to go about spreading lies and rumour, but we both know you wouldn't care so there's no point in that.

I checked the BoR forum daily (I check a lot of forums daily and have several bookmarked - I go through them in order, every single time I open chrome, except NNGO is not bookmarked although I do include it in that routine, as Anto and I had an issue a while back now and I didn't want to bookmark as a matter of principle to myself, but I don't consider that an active issue). The BoR forum was poorly designed and not many on the list bothered to look there. Hardly anything was discussed there (Bare didn't raise much for discussion because he was and evidently remains busy in real life, but that's not my fault) and most of what was discussed I had little opinion on and so did not bother to comment. It is 100% incorrect and a lie to state that I tried to redivert discussion to the Wayfarers instead of the BoR forum. I can't even for the life of me imagine how you came up with such nonsense, but that's not the first thing you've said which has me so stunned in disbelief as to how one person can be such a liar and a gossiper. I did not discuss that with any person whatsoever. It is not my fault if a person is unable to design a good forum or that they are unable to get people to go there and discuss, let alone have the leader raise things for discussion. Again I would ask that you don't spread lies about me but we both know that you don't care.

I didn't ask anything of Bare and I didn't complain to you or "cuss" at you about "not getting my way" on any matter. I got into a right argument with you later down the track when I expressed my views, which were shared by other councilors, that Bare was a totally useless Duke who communicated evidently with nobody but you - and because you're with him in real life, that provoked a rather violent response from you, but it is not my fault that you are unable to separate real and fictional life. I completely agree with everything Dry and others here have said about Bare and the monarchy in general over time, and that is saying something considering Dry and I seem to hate each other. You, Bare and the monarchy is totally powerless and I don't need you individuals to achieve anything (the few of you that exist). You can hardly rally anyone to your cause, let alone a small group, an army or even a country. You're totally weak, incapable and powerless and to suggest that I'd have demanded anything from Bare is again a lie, but that's hardly unusual coming from your mouth on these issues. I know you have issues with me because I would not agree that RK is a dating site (and I love that you took this to the forum without telling me, and the vast majority of RK players agree with my opinion, almost in the exact words I used!), but unlike you I do not go around, in private or in public, ranting about you, and I certainly do not go around creating lies. Neither do I participate in any of the gossiping, incorrect or correct, about people on either this forum or the Wayfarers forum. It's against my morals even when I agree with things said about stupid people.

You can send letters to all the officials in the entire RK world for all I care Elois. You will find that we're fully aware that you did that as soon as we declared Galloway independent of your stupidity. Nobody has rejected Galloway or refused to deal with us as a result of your letters to them. Quite the opposite; treaty discussions have continued the entire time. You're totally powerless. Say what you want, declare what you want, scream at whoever you want and appoint anyone whatever you want. Words can't do squat and we'll ignore you until the day you die ETA: Your character! Point being, stop the complaining, stop mixing up out of character issues and stop gossiping.

Last edited by Fitz_ on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

Elois wrote:
So is that what you wish to see from Bare, BJB? Would you cry for Bare or would you celebrate, as they burst his lip, as he is whipped, and made to have thorns battered into his head, as he is given bile to drink, as he is drug out through the streets, as they cause him to fall, as they make him to continue onward, as they rip out his beard, dislocate his arms, nail his arms and his feet, and spear his side. Is that what you want?

Elois wrote:
As a player, I have spent the past month focusing on better things like the new Pope, and now Holy Week.

Haloperidol ended.
Back to top Go down
hypno
Commoner
hypno

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 pm

When someone is incapable to seperate real life and RK is really bad... takes a break ...

When i got real life issue that prevent me to do my duke job what i done a let the lord protector do his job that it ... result galloway go to war in ayr lol

And so what i let the one with time do what they need to do if i can what you guys have totally incapable to do ...

You want my pitty sorry you don't ...

You want to live in an happy place with everyone happy and the pink cloud with unicorn sorry that is not RK.

you don't have the power unless you make the move for it and act in accordance ... you got sweet nothing ... look around to anto need to get elected to have any power ??? same for whitesnow lol no they do what is needed to do to get people listen to them ...

what you believe that been elected king give you power just like that and respect lol

Most of us are more listen by other kingdom that you will never be, why because we talk to people and more important w make a network and people know who we are ...

I think choosing nngo forum to complain is the worst thing you can do ... you really think anyone here will take pitty on you for irl issue???

Or any pitty at all??? if you believe that you are truelly disillusional both in rk and real life ...

Focus on the new pope like we care about that in rk lol

Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Elois wrote:
I find these comments disappointing, Anto, Lucka. When I come here, all I see are these kinds of posts, so I just don't bother anymore. I would prefer to communicate more, not less. So much armchair politics. We are supposed to be friends, right?

A real friend will tell you when you are on the wrong path. A fake friend will tell you what you want to hear.

I am sorry you feel disappointed by what I said, but I stand by my words. Too many people in this game think because they win some title or election it makes them boss. The reality is very very distant from that, however.

My character has more influence in England than their own king. My character has more influence in Scotland than the king there too.

Want to know how I know this? Watch what happens when anto boards a ship, and when anto calls for war; and then compare it to the same with those 'monarchs and lords' etc. Wink

It's just how it works. I am not trying to be mean or cause trouble. My character can be flat broke and still rally an army. My character can be flat out incorrect/wrong and still get 100 people to follow....

Not bragging, RK is a stupid game. But after 7+ years of playing you are bound to have a few perks is all... Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Here's the thing, Anto. I think if you're my friend and you want to tell me I'm going in the wrong direction, and you want to be honest about it, then the constructive, friendlike thing to do is tell me, nicely. Joking about it here is not helpful. You know better than that.
I know you don't have a lot of time on your hands, but if you see me not doing well, then why not offer help? I did mail you the other day on random and you could have said something then.

I'm not even going to look at what Fitz and Hypno has to say here because I had Hypno on my MSN forever and he couldn't be bothered to speak to me about anything when I was an IM away. Even last night he couldn't be bothered to IM me, preferring to bitch everywhere else. So I'm done. Fitz needs to go on a long needed vacation somewhere, and unclench for a bit because he's cause for a lot of strife lately that exists in himself.

In my recent posts, I did mention that Dunbar was not perfect, but most specifically Fitz. It wasn't me trying to continue on anymore animosity or anything, because I really want to move on from that, as a character and a player. So I did chat with Kerin this afternoon, apologize and catch up a bit. There's no reason why we have to continue on like this. And even if the game was to end tomorrow, I'd want what I said to Kerin to be said.

But I still do contribute much of what has happened to Fitz's influence, I just no longer tie Dunbar to any of it.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 pm

I did try to tell you hon, months ago. I told you not to put too much into the whole 'royalty' crap part of the game. I called it 'vanity' then, I was trying to be helpful. Sad

It's not your fault, its the way the game is made. The game made them powerless. Seriously, they should have made a big red button for royals that says 'summon army of 500 followers' or something. Razz

Instead, its just a bad popularity contest for a powerless figurehead that anyone can ignore. Don't get angry with people who don't want to sign off on any of their perceive powers in place of a rotating leadership based on a skewed electorate that even includes tokens. It's fighting the wind...
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Scotland is the only place I know of where people I really really like seems to always be hating each other.

Normally you see a place and it's easy to pick a side, but in Scotland I don't guess I understand what goes on.

I have to say when SNF was in PL they were some of my favorite people ever to visit, FURY in Ireland has been a blessing, hard working, loyal, skilled and fun for the short time they were in PL. Fitz and Elois are two of my favorite people period.(as is Lance) It breaks my heart to see all of you fighting. I mean honestly the worst one of all of you is better than the best Englishman.

I think you guys need to focus more on what you have in common and less on what happened in the past.

Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Daubigny wrote:
Scotland is the only place I know of where people I really really like seems to always be hating each other.

Normally you see a place and it's easy to pick a side, but in Scotland I don't guess I understand what goes on.

I have to say when SNF was in PL they were some of my favorite people ever to visit, FURY in Ireland has been a blessing, hard working, loyal, skilled and fun for the short time they were in PL. Fitz and Elois are two of my favorite people period.(as is Lance) It breaks my heart to see all of you fighting. I mean honestly the worst one of all of you is better than the best Englishman.

I think you guys need to focus more on what you have in common and less on what happened in the past.

I'd agree with all of this post.

I've never encountered someone from Scotland I think is an asshole. But everyone there seems to hate each other, a lot of the time for reasons people there barely even remember. It's unique, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Daubigny wrote:
Fitz and Elois are two of my favorite people period.(as is Lance)

Nice save Laughing

Just kidding, loving Ireland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Spring is a wonferful time: the nature recovers after the winter, and our patients do get more lively.

Lance wrote:
I'll try and sum this up nicely, since Onyxx is so nice to be bringing it up. Also, she's bffs with Pennsygal who we know is cloning in Ireland too . . . so I think that might be the root of some of it.

Anyway a long, long time ago . . . in a very, very different Scotland . . .

AYR WARS!!!!!!

Montgomery, who controlled Ayr County (Kragomir, Wandress, Aldicia etc.) and Fury were always at each others throats. Montgomery were pretty much English types, kind of like the Macs in Ireland (actually they're related and that's where all the Monties eventually moved to). Ayr was a small County though, so they could never take on Fury one on one. So they would hide behind the RSA and use the national argument to get Galloway to go up and fight these wars with Fury for them. JO was always real willing to comply with going up to fight Fury on Ayr's behalf, so that's how it went for 2 years or so. Constant war between Glasgow and Ayr/Galloway.

I wasn't a huge fan of that set up though. I liked Fury and I came to realize that the only way we would have peace in Scotland, was to work with Fury and focus ourselves on England. Ayr was standing in the way of that. The County was also dying, they hadn't received a new-born in close to a year, their economy was in shambles, and they were the lone County in Scotland who had contributed nothing to the war effort against England, when NNGO had invaded.

So they ended up being the odd man out now as I promoted Galloway/Glasgow relations. Eventually when I got off of CC in January 2011 JO and I hatched a plan to just put Ayr out of it's misery. Fury had managed to wreck Ayr about a year prior, so they were in a pretty bad position and we were already having national level discussions to close the County . . . we figured we could just force their closure and keep their goods for ourselves/Galloway (reading their CC we records we realized that Serendity (Grace.), Kragomir, Wandress, and others were going to take all those goods with them when they moved to Ireland). They have a bad habit of doing that, they even did it to Munster when they left . . . at least I'm a bit honest when I keep County funds Laughing.

But anyway, JO took the bulk of the Campbells and went to attack Girvan, to flip it, and to bring it into Galloway as part of our 4 town consolidation plan. I went for Ayr City, the Capital, with what was the beginning of SNF (Hespera, Metheest, Physax, Klilet, Mrscary, Redondo, Nici, Sephie, and a couple others).

Fretmiss was able to beat JO and they weren't able to take Girvan. However, our revolt on Ayr City worked and we took control of the County. We plundered what we could to take back to Galloway, got the moving and closing process going, and royally pissed off Serendity who lost all her wealth (that's what you get for using the TM office like your own personal inventory Razz). So with all that, we sailed back down to Galloway with the funds in hand.

Then the Galloway part of the story happens where I argued with Alistair and the current CC about how those funds should be used . . . and then we were off to Spain. In retrospect we probably shouldn't have left. I don't think the Fretalian thing would have had the success it did and I think Glasgow and Galloway could have lived a bit more harmoniously . . . but hindsight is 20/20 and Scotland seems politically unsolvable now.

Anyway, there's your history lesson, at least from my perspective, for today Smile.

Lance wrote:
I don't know that Fury ever dominated Scotland like that. They actually lost a lot, the only victory I can think of is when they took Ayr, but Ayr sucks Razz.

They would raise armies and the RSA would put them down. They did rob a lot though, but that wasn't really disrupting how counties functioned, it was more of an annoyance. I have nothing against Fury and I actually tried working with them to unite Scotland . . . and it almost happened, lol. Still, they're in the CA same as us so I'm a supporter. I just think that version of Fury in Scotland is a bit skewed.

Lance wrote:
Yeah, I'm pretty well versed in RK history starting in 2009 and for the most part before then . . . when Tosher raised an army with Launce, they lost. When Jasyme (I think her) raise an army in Drummore, it got crushed. When Tosher had an army to attack Girvan, he slept in late and the army was destroyed with little accomplished. Then you guys sacked Ayr, then it's a toss up as to what was really accomplished in Carlisle. Then you got beat by the Fretalians.

That's like saying JO is the greatest military leader ever . . . yeah, he was good at making Scotland fun and he had some success. But you would agree that that statement is a bit of an exaggeration.

I'm not trying to bash Fury, SNF has failed a lot to. Both organizations keep on trying though, regardless. I'm just giving an unbiased view of events. Fury is a blast and those wars were fun as hell, but no, they never dominated Scotland militarily and the robbing/revolts they did weren't' catastrophic.

Lance definitely is a winner, he can give a good run when talk is about alternative history to the grandmasters like hypno, billyjoebob, amelia and barerose.

Congratulations to Lance, he just won this wonderful prize !

Funny stuff. - Page 25 Haloperidol-459x306
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:31 pm

It's amusing to hear this version of history and from someone who wasn't involved at all for the most part. Fury believes that some words can only be washed by the blood. Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Its only thing he can do, too jealous that he never will come even close to our level.

To tell tales about things that happened when Lance at best was peon of JO - awesome. An expert lol

Its a pinnacle of all snf activities - so easy to insult Fury, even easier than to hit dead ayrish or thieve from your own county.

Typical snf loudmouth Smile I wonder why they call themselves snf, KURWA sounds way more appropriate.

Kurwas they are and as kurwas they will die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next