AuthorMessage
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:49 pm

My goal to kill them is already reached, and what and where someone talks about it - I dont really care. Its not my problem if some idiots talks nonsenses and I defo wont do any favours if I and mine will be addressed in such manner like Shannor did.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 pm

Why did they even think Daub had something to do with it? Is odd, do they get their intel from the English? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
philipthegravedigger
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:33 am

Whitesnow wrote:

Quote :
Well, Urace wanted our attention, excommunicated us or something. Had something to do with WoS, I'm not really sure about stuff they made up.

So we excommunicated Statler & Latan from life. Send us more priests

I totally love this!
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:55 am

anto_capone wrote:
Why did they even think Daub had something to do with it? Is odd, do they get their intel from the English? Razz

He is the nameless one. If someone's cow dies the day before they planned to slaughter it than its his work. If an epidemic springs up in England it is because the nameless one's servants poisoned the food and water. If someone is robbed while traveling on the road then the robber is him and disguise. The English know and fear the nameless one, for he has his claws in every corner and is always watching and waiting...
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
My goal to kill them is already reached, and what and where someone talks about it - I dont really care. Its not my problem if some idiots talks nonsenses and I defo wont do any favours if I and mine will be addressed in such manner like Shannor did.

Of course it's not your problem you have me there to be your fall guy. Bogus.

And if you think Shanor didn't address you properly mess with me. She's the nice one.

I don't care what you did in Scotland you mess with Shanor and I'll fuck you ten ways from hell partner.

Is that more how you'd like to be addressed?
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 am

Motherlucka wrote:
anto_capone wrote:

He is the nameless one. If someone's cow dies the day before they planned to slaughter it than its his work. If an epidemic springs up in England it is because the nameless one's servants poisoned the food and water. If someone is robbed while traveling on the road then the robber is him and disguise. The English know and fear the nameless one, for he has his claws in every corner and is always watching and waiting...

Plus there's a thread where he said he'd hunt down and sink Statler Razz Which has been leapt on as "proof"
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 am

Daubigny wrote:
WhiteSnow wrote:

Of course it's not your problem you have me there to be your fall guy. Bogus.

And if you think Shanor didn't address you properly mess with me. She's the nice one.

I don't care what you did in Scotland you mess with Shanor and I'll fuck you ten ways from hell partner.

Is that more how you'd like to be addressed?

And do think that should impress me somehow ?
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 am

Ok, here's the deal.

1. We Fury did in fact sink Statler and we did so without knowledge of Daubs threatening to do so within the days before.

2. Dry always is very honest about who he is and what he does. Popular opinion means nothing to him and he hides nothing.

3. Shanor clearly has an issue with Dry by the way she talks to him. Stating that he wouldn't be man enough to not take credit for what he's done was not cool and did not encourage a respectful reply.

4. Fury doesn't need nor want any fall guy. We do what we do and we do it proudly. We want and like credit for our actual actions.

Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 am

Roxxane wrote:
anto_capone wrote:
Nice kill. Smile

ditto Very Happy

Thanks guys!

And Daub, never said it was CA (which has somehow come to mean you).

People are just metagaming and being shitty players like usual. Holy crap, you guys should see the shitty RP coming out of this. Although I suppose you're all used to it by now. There's definitely people out there in force showing how they didn't deserve their ranks.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 pm

May I just ask why there is a Fury x KoW bitchfight on the NNGO forums??

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 pm

I don't see any problem. Daub wants Dry to say it was him who ordered stalter sunk, and Dry has done exactly that.

Other than that, nothing important but congratulating Terra on a nice kill Razz
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Personally, I myself am really, really glad I don't piss you all off. Life would just simply suck a lot. Damn, but did it have to be Statler? He was kind of a nice guy. Too bad you could not drown Mortimer...
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 am

Their is always still time for that...rotflmao
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:18 am

Nicely done Terra!!! And yes, always time for that hahaha!

Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Sandals wrote:
Dear Fellow Citizens,

You may have heard of a naval/piratical event having taken place outwith the borders of state, in the northern channel between one Terrasophia and Statler.

Firstly, to address concerns from the peons within Galloway, this was in no way a Glasgow sponsored action, nor a council aided one at that. As Statler has conceded, he knew that his docking request would merit some discussion and as he thought, it did, his being kept in the sea was not only due to discussion of permission or not but for the safety of himself and ship, if he were to be docked but not granted permission his ship would be vulnerable in the harbour.

Now, moving onto the investigation, one of the main outcomes of this was the consensus that although whatever happened may or may not be “right”/”moral” it is not only not illegal but the actions also outwith any jurisdiction. It is a case of bad luck and being in the right place at the wrong time, everyone knows the dangers of being on the open seas and as such, you are there at your own risk. Statler definitely knew of the risks and knew his request may not be granted, yet he sailed there all the same. I want to hear no more of this matter and let us focus on more pending and pressing issues.

Duke Sandals MacAulay

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Glasgow_r
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 am

Cadmium wrote:
Are you so sure that the interests of Fury align with that of Glasgow? Fury might wish to regain some kind of foothold in the county, having lost it to the Frets. But the statement regarding Fury's views seem like Fury has now instructed itself to be the mouthpiece for all of Glasgow.
Why not let people from Glasgow say what they would like?
And--I might add-- without threats veiled or otherwise to kill list people who do not toe the Fury Line.
There is a great deal of discussion in Glasgow right now about threats from Fury to certain people based on certain views. Point being, the view is that if people do not agree with Fury, they can expect to be kill listed, among other things.
I have heard in the wind that if I do not stop expressing opinions contrary to what Fury want to hear, I will be kill listed, among other things.
I really do not think that listening to Fury is a good idea. It gives their "view" a credence it does not deserve, because regardless of what their "view" is, it comes salted down apparently with a variety of threats.

*Cadmium spits*

And if this new religion does not stand up and distance itself from being promoted with cold-blooded, sustained and deliberate murder, and those that claim "credit" for those attacks, then the new religion is a shill for those acts.
I would hate to think URAC or anyone associated with it feels cowed into some conversation because of any threats.
And by what lights does Fury say that Glasgow is "its" territory? Does Glasgow run the council and control it? If so, that Council has an awful lot to answer for in the way it did (not) handle the sinking of the Jenny Pirwin.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Barerose wrote:
The self apointed diplomat/ambassador Melinita_16 has taken it upon herself to go above the Dukes and Kingdom of Scotland to engage Scotand into Alliances and Treaties at whim.

She Does NOT represent the Kingdom as a whole, but only her own agenda.

She has taken it upon herself to draw Scotland into conflict, by dubious means of false treaty, and double documents not worth the paper they where penned on. In attempts to draw the Kingdom of Scotland into yet another War.

The Foriegn Policy of Scotland stands firm in the simplest of form:
We welcome any and all Trade Agreements, and happily accept and engage in any talks concerning this.

Any Treaties, or Alliances must be brought to the Dukes of Scotland, and be in Complete and Total agreement with both Dukes before Scotland signs ANY Treaty or Alliance. It is the Dukes of Scotland that decide on these matter of importance.... NOT Melinita_16

On a lighter note.... I would like to welcome any and all to the event of the Decade in Glasgow City the biggest little city of the North.

Benfeniks wrote:
[rp]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Funny stuff. - Page 24 Rszglasgowlanarkwipmura~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all whom it may concern,

With the month of March fast approching , We are now opening the registration for the Festival and Tournament of InterCeltic. The Date of the Festival has been decided to be on Saturaday, the 30th of March 1461.

Among the basic stuff is that All shall abide the law of the County of Glasgow and not break any of them.

Specific to the Tournament, here is the rules for the participant of the Tournament (dueler):

Quote :

1. The registration for the Tournament is open for all citizens of Celtic Nation from this day until the closing date on 22nd of March (need time to set up schedule)
2. The dueler shall must be present in the City at least 1 day before the start of the Festival. (to make sure your ration can be delivered without any mess)
3. Each Dueler shall pay 50p registration fee at least 1 day before the start of their first match.
4. The dueler's daily meal shall be given in grants to each dueler starting on the first day of the Tournament. It will contain food that last until their next match. Once the match is over, a new grant with ration till the next match shall be given, so to avoid any problem in the delivary, please complete your grant as soon as possible.
5. If you are already holding a grant that you can't get rid off. . . anyway, please get rid of it Sad . Inform the Lord Provost of your situation and we'll think up of something to deliver the food to you (through the market maybe)
6. The system is "winner takes all". This mean that only the final Champion of each category shall have the prize money, along with the title of Champion of All Celts (Category:. . .)
6. The Lord Provost reserve the right to either accept or reject any application
7. In case of any dispute regarding the duel (draw, rematch etc) , the Lord Provost decision on the matter shall be final.

For the Diplomatic Delegates from each County, these are the rules:
Quote :

1. The Chief Delegate from each county shall present their letters of credence from their County Council as well the list of diplomatic corps to the Lord Provost at least 4 day before the start of the Festival (to ensure that you are truly send by your county as their representatives as well as the distribution of daily meal)
2. Their rations shall be given starting on the start of the Festival with 4 day interval each. It will contain 4 day meal according to their level. Something extra has been planned for the Banquet 😉
3. If you are already holding a grant that you can't get rid off. . . please inform the Lord Provost of your situation and we'll think up of something to deliver the food to you (through the market maybe)

For the punters and dueler about the Glasgow's Betting System and Prize money:
Quote :

A booth (thread) shall be opened in the Glasgow Hall for the purpose of recording the bet as well for the purpose of placing the wager. Only punters that are present in the City are qualified to participate in the Betting. The use of Proxy are allowed as long as they are present in the City with the required fund. All duel in the tournament is open for betting. Betting are open on anytime before a match begin and closed on the day of the match. All bet need to be registered and verified as accepted by the Lord Provost to be valid.

The punter shall bet in lots of 20p each with 3p management fee for each lot. The guaranteed prize money for the dueler is determined by the number of dueler in each category but it shall not be less than 250p each.

20p per betting lots ---> The Betting Pot
3p management fee

example: 5 betting lots = 100p bet + 15p management fee
: 10 betting lots = 1000p bet + 30p management fee

Betting Pot (total bet from all the punter) ---> 20% to the duel winner + 80% to the punter(s)

The dueler share of the pot shall be collected into the Dueler Jackpot. The punters shall recieve their share of the winning after it has been calculated. It will be given out through the use of grant or direct transfer

The total prize (guaranteed prize money + Dueler Jackpot) amount shall be announce a day before the final match.

With that, We, the Right Honorable Lord Provost of Glasgow-Lanark hereby declare the opening of the registration for the InterCeltic Festival and Tournament. If anyone have any question regarding the festival, please forward those inquiry to the City Hall of Glasgow-Lanark (pm me) or your regional agent.

May Cheatus bless you with a full pocket and great luck

Signed and sealed by
Ben de Feniks
Lord Provost of Glasgow-Lanark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Funny stuff. - Page 24 GlasgowyFunny stuff. - Page 24 Lanarky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[/rp]

Mayor Benny has work'd tirelessly for months to make all the arangemnets for great, and fun times for all.... Wel all look forward to seein' y'all there. Bring your friends, bring your family, heck.... bring your friends friends if ya want.
There's allways something for everyone in Glasgow City.

lol!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Ah, Fuck Scotland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 pm

So glad I'm done with that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Could he have made this any more complicated? Why can't I eat my own food? rations? I'm baffled
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 am

I'm not really convinced. I would say that Winterfest is a lot better Laughing
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Daubigny wrote:
Could he have made this any more complicated? Why can't I eat my own food? rations? I'm baffled

I don't know- I think it's meant to help out people, but I'm sure you could eat your own food.

You guys should come to Ardencaple anyway and break in my tavern. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2097793

Kalens wrote:
You know what I hate... when people ignore established RP to suit their own character's ends. What is the sense of developing a story and a background for a character when others just simply dismiss it out of hand?
The lack of respect for established RP in general is merely a tell for how piss-poor the player is as an RP'r.

MMhmm I am directly referencing two players from IG Stirling who browbeat and subject others to continual harassment thru a thin veil of RP and then whine when they get bit back. They don't rp.. they just tell lies so often.. perverting actual RP history others start to believe it. It's sickening.

It is those type of players that shut down RP and make towns and counties devoid of it. And we just sit back and let it happen... Well I am tired of sitting back and letting it happen. There are people like that all thru our forums.. and it high time we take the forums back from them and have kick-ass RP again...
There are so many things we can have accomplished thru RP but haven't because of power-mongering passive aggressive trolls.
So what we gonna do about it?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Biscaia wrote:
Following the events that occurred in these Halls, when Melinita_16 announced the revival of the Galloway Embassy and the subsequent reactions by the King Barerose and Queen Elois, a council member opened a discussion topic of whether we should declare "independent" from the Royal plans that are currently on the table.

The quorum was composed of 11 councillors, and a majority (7 Aye, 3 Abstain, 1 nay) decided to stay independent from the royal plans. The practical effect of this decision is that our council is not willing to discuss the laws that the king has presented, as well as its national plans, as we were supposed to. Needless to say that Glasgow inhabitants are still our brothers, but we think we can attain a great relationship with Glasgow without the need for a king. This lasts until another county council states otherwise.

The reasons are simple and quite straightforward, and I'll be quoting parts from the discussion we have had in our halls: The Royal House has been very disrespectful towards Galloway, and especially Melinita_16, our councillor, who was just trying to help. The national embassy plans (and other national plans), according to the king were just a sketch yet to be discussed, which we are planning to do. There weren't any signs of a national embassy, and us, in Galloway, needed our own embassy. Moreover, the King has shown to have a huge prejudice towards Galloway, and has showed that he hasn't got rid of the past yet, still referring to Galloway from March 1460 when talking to Galloway from March 1461, which have significant differences between them. Given the past of Galloway, the king seems to have a strong bias towards one of the counties, and that's not in line with someone that is expected to do the unification effort.

Moreover, it is to our understanding that we do not need the king. The king itself has no "buttons", has no right to make any demands, and has to cooperate with Galloway if he wants Galloway to cooperate with him. Scotland has the need of Monarch that wants to lead, not to dictate, and the Royal house has been doing but demanding and insulting the people. Their powers depend on the councils of Scotland, and whether the councils want to give those powers or not. We hoped that the King and Queen could understand that, but apparently, they couldn't. It is not the role of Galloway to be a blind follower of the dictates on someone who is not legitimized by the popular sentiment of the people of Galloway, nor is legitimized by the current laws of our county.

We concluded that the best thing to do would be keep focusing on Galloway, and developing the relationship with Glasgow by ourselves, to slowly construct the unified Scotland without the current Royal House, or at least with the current behavior of the current royal house.

Quote :
The County of Galloway declares itself independent from the current royal plans of the king Barerose, following the Royal family conduct in the Highland Halls.

Biscaia, Duke of Galloway, on the 12th of March of 1461.

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Galloway-sealyellow1
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Barerose wrote:
Biscaia wrote:
Following the events that occurred in these Halls, when Melinita_16 announced the revival of the Galloway Embassy and the subsequent reactions by the King Barerose and Queen Elois, a council member opened a discussion topic of whether we should declare "independent" from the Royal plans that are currently on the table.

The quorum was composed of 11 councillors, and a majority (7 Aye, 3 Abstain, 1 nay) decided to stay independent from the royal plans. The practical effect of this decision is that our council is not willing to discuss the laws that the king has presented, as well as its national plans, as we were supposed to. Needless to say that Glasgow inhabitants are still our brothers, but we think we can attain a great relationship with Glasgow without the need for a king. This lasts until another county council states otherwise.

The reasons are simple and quite straightforward, and I'll be quoting parts from the discussion we have had in our halls: The Royal House has been very disrespectful towards Galloway, and especially Melinita_16, our councillor, who was just trying to help. The national embassy plans (and other national plans), according to the king were just a sketch yet to be discussed, which we are planning to do. There weren't any signs of a national embassy, and us, in Galloway, needed our own embassy. Moreover, the King has shown to have a huge prejudice towards Galloway, and has showed that he hasn't got rid of the past yet, still referring to Galloway from March 1460 when talking to Galloway from March 1461, which have significant differences between them. Given the past of Galloway, the king seems to have a strong bias towards one of the counties, and that's not in line with someone that is expected to do the unification effort.

Moreover, it is to our understanding that we do not need the king. The king itself has no "buttons", has no right to make any demands, and has to cooperate with Galloway if he wants Galloway to cooperate with him. Scotland has the need of Monarch that wants to lead, not to dictate, and the Royal house has been doing but demanding and insulting the people. Their powers depend on the councils of Scotland, and whether the councils want to give those powers or not. We hoped that the King and Queen could understand that, but apparently, they couldn't. It is not the role of Galloway to be a blind follower of the dictates on someone who is not legitimized by the popular sentiment of the people of Galloway, nor is legitimized by the current laws of our county.

We concluded that the best thing to do would be keep focusing on Galloway, and developing the relationship with Glasgow by ourselves, to slowly construct the unified Scotland without the current Royal House, or at least with the current behavior of the current royal house.

Quote :
The County of Galloway declares itself independent from the current royal plans of the king Barerose, following the Royal family conduct in the Highland Halls.

Biscaia, Duke of Galloway, on the 12th of March of 1461.

Funny stuff. - Page 24 Galloway-sealyellow1

Because I said that Melinta couldn't sign Scotland into Treatys without the aproval of the Dukes.... you say you did this.
Because of lack of communication...... that is on you Biasca.
I invite you into the chambers to decuss these matters..... and nothing. Not even a darn off.
Then you end this declaration by telling people to NOT SPEAK!
You vilolate so many Rights of the People in one Document.... that it surprises me that people still have an ounce of trust on anything you say.

Quote :
Galloway has not expressed an opposition to the monarchy as an institution itself in any regard. Quite the opposite. Council discussion reflected within this official announcement states quite specifically: The monarchy "has to cooperate with Galloway if he wants Galloway to cooperate with him. Scotland has the need of Monarch that wants to lead, not to dictate, and the Royal house has been doing but demanding and insulting the people". It is up to the royal institution to work, lead and cooperate, and then you would see significant growth. If a citizen wants to see fostered growth of a national institution, they should demand the royal institution change its ways, and push for cooperative work. The Galloway council is not willing to accept a total lack of communication from a man who demands a right to dictatorship.

The problem in that is clear to see.
I ask the people openly in the Highland Halls their opinion.
I go with that opinion.
Not With FItz... and ONLY Fitz's demands and threats.
The Comunication is there.... in the Chanbers it is for the Dukes.
NOT the voice of the one and only Fitz!

Dictataorship.... Now that is something that YOU ALL know a LOT about!
Tell everyone in here.... tell them how Galloway would deny Animals... claiming lack of fodder to grab as many "donations" as possible..... only to selective breed those Animal to Friends... to maintain a constant monoploly on the Peoples Market while abusing Donated Funds and Goods.
Show them how deep the power hungery of Gall'way were able to stoop... at the expence of the People that gave thinking they where giving to all.
No... I would NEVER expect you to suport me as a Dictator.
Y'all got yer hands on that title.... tight!.... and don't want ANYONE able to take that from ya.... now do ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next