AuthorMessage
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Funny stuff. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm not evading. I'll pay my County tax to my grant and those taxes when there's someone competent and knowledgeable in the Mayor Office Very Happy I made that nice and clear Razz

In regard to the previous Mayor - if you mean Ben, he's shadow Mayoring Glasgow btw
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 am

lulz... Thanks for showing the messages Seph. How's Ben shadow mayoring? What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:04 am

He's basically puppeting Stilled, is the gist I've got from a few people in Glasgow from things Ben has said. Doing the work behind the scenes. They were looking for "controllable" candidates for next Mayor term Razz
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

well yea if you want to keep slandering my clan member go ahead, high taxes? big whoop. And he is a puppet now to? come on Seph.

Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:41 am

Aint slander to say that he's being stupid about several things - trying to tell me some of that is either a way of trying to get me to pay thinking that I don't know what's what, or that he genuinely doesn't know. Either way, I don't think that makes for someone competent in the Mayor's Office. You know I know precisely what to do with that office Matt. And yes, he is. When they're looking for "controllable" Mayor candidates and Ben is publicly declaring he's shadow Mayor as well as having a lot of discussion with people about what they need to do in the town as though he were Mayor with Stilled sitting right there? What you want me to think?

The high taxes - not really the problem. The outright lies/lack of knowledge, that right there is my problem. He got a very, very lengthy letter with a long list of suggestions as to things he could do to actually help in town. He's telling me he didn't say things when he did. Slander would be saying things that are false. None of that is false.
Back to top Go down
Taog
Serf
Taog

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:28 am

Fitz_ wrote:
Well Wallace's out, new Duke's in with a new Mines Person. I put a guide up for the rotation and he seems to have the hang of it. Fingers crossed! cheers

Well, of course I do. Not my first rodeo. This is a new character, but I've five years in this game. Shouldn't take anyone too terribly long to gather who my character was previously.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 am

I'm sure if we really intended to slander, we would slander properly and there'd be no doubts of it! Razz

I don't have anything against Stilled as a person (my character to his character). I think we do have the right to speak up when we feel a mayor is not up to standard, for lack of better words.

Taog - I think you might've lost your old name tag or I'm excluded from the group of 'anyone' Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 am

Taog, gathered, probably best you never said that Razz

But I digress... welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Taog
Serf
Taog

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
Taog, gathered, probably best you never said that Razz

Ah, but I never made a big secret of it. I've revealed it in the Luminarium and Facebook. It's honestly been a little hard not to scream it from the rooftops - but it would not do to have a prior character's RP mixed with this one's. Speaking of which, it seems I won't be rotating mines again for some while Shocked
Back to top Go down
aasha
Capo Regime
Capo Regime
aasha

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

A huge thank you goes out to Sephie and her room full of pink. Best torture for Aasha EVER, and an entire night of it...paybacks...
Back to top Go down
Taog
Serf
Taog

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Taog wrote:
Speaking of which, it seems I won't be rotating mines again for some while Shocked

Sad Well, that didn't take long. New guys downgraded an iron mine.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Alright Taog, I get that you don't like that you were revolted out. But quit being stupid, I personally was with Jewfishy when he got into office. Before touching anything one of the iron and one of the gold mines were both 1 level below what they should have been. That wasn't Jewfishy's doing and it certainty wasn't Eusebio's fault.

Jewfishy said he didn't have time to do the job, so I told him to do normal maintained on the mines for the day, because there was no point in explaining the whole program to him for the one day in office. The next day Eusebio was in office and I started him on the rotation. You are mistaken I looked at the reports from both days and I know exactly what was done with the mines, because I ordered it. You want to blame someone, blame me . . . but seeing as how I'm the one that worked out the mine rotation for Galloway originally, have run hundreds of calculations for the mines in Galloway, having worked with Fitz to redesign Galloway for the mine rotation, and have helped two other counties in RK get their mine system to operate in the positive, I'm going to go ahead and tell you to shove it. I know the mine rotation and the mines in Galloway like the back of my hand. Oh yeah even you got help from Fitz_, well guess who taught him?

You're lying to make this Council look bad, when you guys lost over 20k in resources. Maybe not you in particular, but couldn't let that leadership stay at the top. Sorry you were offended but get off this mine binge you're on, because you're just wrong. None of the mines have downgraded in the past two days or lost a status level. Thank you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

haha jewfishy great name.
Back to top Go down
Taog
Serf
Taog

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 am

Check your facts, Lance. Both iron mines had been optimized when I left. Taog demonstrated this.

Furthermore, mines that are closed do not randomly downgrade. That is part of the very rationale for mine rotation (You did not invent the concept. It has been done in various counties now for five years and counting). The mines do not downgrade when closed. That is why we can skip maintenance one day, do it free the next, and not be worried about the 3% chance. Simple game mechanics. I didn't need Fitz for that. I needed him for the map.

That is, what he showed me was what towns had what mines attached.

I know the IG functions of every station, my friend. I worked nearly five years at that.

BTW: No, I am frankly not at all upset. The player behind Taog is amused. The character's upset, but is not the one speaking in this ooc thread. I'm not in character here. I'm smoking and having a beer, posting here between rounds on Zorg.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:50 am

Jewfishy for King!
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 am

Taog wrote:
Check your facts, Lance. Both iron mines had been optimized when I left. Taog demonstrated this.

Furthermore, mines that are closed do not randomly downgrade. That is part of the very rationale for mine rotation (You did not invent the concept. It has been done in various counties now for five years and counting). The mines do not downgrade when closed. That is why we can skip maintenance one day, do it free the next, and not be worried about the 3% chance. Simple game mechanics. I didn't need Fitz for that. I needed him for the map.

That is, what he showed me was what towns had what mines attached.

I know the IG functions of every station, my friend. I worked nearly five years at that.

BTW: No, I am frankly not at all upset. The player behind Taog is amused. The character's upset, but is not the one speaking in this ooc thread. I'm not in character here. I'm smoking and having a beer, posting here between rounds on Zorg.

No I did not invent the concept, but I brought it to Galloway. I have checked my facts you are wrong or doctoring reports because I don't see anything of this nature on the reports sent to me. Couldn't give a damn about your 5 years experience, I'm sure the idiot economic minds in England have been doing it just as long . . . doesn't make it right. If I've learned one thing, just because you have experience, doesn't mean you're doing it right. Don't care who you were in past lives, I've done it and shown results. I'm not going to argue with you though. I'm going to have plenty of fun with you when I return to Galloway Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

*cough*

Hehe Lance Razz We both know with the new changes they made they can downgrade.. anyways nothing to see here...I could have sworn the RK forums were that ways? Now I heard there was a wedding going on in Scotland. Did the bride runaway yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Wasn't saying that they couldn't downgrade, just that they didn't Razz. I have serious issues with people that like playing the martyr . . . always get a tad worked up Laughing

And Jewfishy is an awesome name Very Happy

*Wanders off to find that cheese he was looking for*
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:18 pm

*facepalms*

I was agreeing with you Laughing

Men. *sighs* Aren't you lot suppose to be able to read minds? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 pm

I feel like someone has said that to me before . . . Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Constantly.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Mikhaila wrote:
*cough*

Hehe Lance Razz We both know with the new changes they made they can downgrade.. anyways nothing to see here...I could have sworn the RK forums were that ways? Now I heard there was a wedding going on in Scotland. Did the bride runaway yet Razz

*Points to The Glen*

I currently am looking for someone to round up the damn cows, yes even the one Hebrin is having a conversation with! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

I need to write in there again, you're all going too fast! Laughing

You're more than welcome Aasha, it was a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

Sovereign elections in Scotland started today:
    - Barerose

- Benjamin

- Hebrin

- Rothar

- Telcara.

Bareose seems to think he's so important he has the natural right to interrupt a closed debate between the two lists running in council elections instead of waiting for the free-for-all. This is truly an amusing time to be in Scotland Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Do they accept write-in ballots? I'll send one right away from England.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next