AuthorMessage
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny stuff. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Snow if those idiot Italians are still in Glasgow, I would suggest the county Banish them.

Tod
Back to top Go down
Red
Serf
Red

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Good idea. I should work on my banishment decree. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 am

Rothar wrote:
I received word from Queen Nebisa of France.

She informed me that NNGO might be sending people over to fight against France.
The France country is put on high alert.
It's believed the NNGO will team up with Bretagne, and fight alongside the rebels against Queen Nebisa's royal forces and her allies.

The NNGO are offering 1k to every Irish mecenaries who fights in France, these are rumors. If Scotland people want to fight in the French war, they do so on their own.
Just it's too volatile over there at the moment, French are up to their armpits in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 am

Wow, 1k each?

Generous offer. I was only offered a pine bench, an oar and the occasional whipping by Mistress Roxxane.

Don't get me wrong, I'd do it for the oar and the whipping, but the bench is just icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

I literally rolled on the floor laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:23 am

Laughing I loooove it when people shit their pants at the mention of NNGO Smile Now....do the frenchies have some shinnies? Cause my precious needs a friend Razz
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 pm

It is due time for our quinquennial french-ass-kicking.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:30 pm

They make it so easy! I mean they literally do our jobs for us! I need to write a love letter to france for being reactionary idiots.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am

Someone got killed... Razz

Alanna_kyles wrote:
Angeljoy_whitesnow wrote:
Alanna, the biggest problem you're having with Glasgow at this time is that you're not following the laws.

I offered you a travel pass with a "show of good faith" contribution to the Stirling Port Project and you did not show good faith, instead you asked for a few more days to get the money and then fled the county. Then you chose to return without even an attempt to obtain a pass.

You then were made an offer to fulfill the terms of the pass in the courts and you chose not to do so. Instead of simply making the donation, you chose to pay the fine to the kings men, which is of no benefit to the county.

We do not approve of those who commit crimes against Glasgow to come and go freely in our county, and why should we?

Anjel

I had asked for a few days to get the money with which a friend offered to pay for me. This friend lives in Galloway. I cannot obtain this money from him if I am in Glasgow.

You think I am so low as to just flee the County like a common criminal? This friend also told me that you had originally not wanted to grant a pass to begin with as you considered me a fugitive due to some sort of treaty years ago that you saw fit to not mention to me your feelings on it.

I write to the Duchess, and she doesn't answer me. I can follow laws just fine dear, but make them equal as well. Do not make them different for those whom you profess to not like. I do not see that as a fair law.

I had collected my food and was travelling last night to Glasgow. What happens? Giant_ABC kills me. I am told I am not welcome in Glasgow, but I am killed when I try to Leave as well. All this food I had been collecting, was due to working your mines. I benefited your County just fine.

I have never shown you such actions, nor has Galloway shown you this type of action. They have always allowed you to come and go.
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Goblindad wrote:
the occasional whipping by Mistress Roxxane.

Im in!
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm

James wrote:
Goblindad wrote:
the occasional whipping by Mistress Roxxane.

Im in!

Where the hell have you been? You've missed out on at least one such occasion.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Lifes just been crazy and busy. I still don't have internet at my new place and am working 60+ hour weeks so I don't really have enough free time to care to miss it. Im working in Landscaping though so I get laid off for the winter. I am going to Paris and Rome after that from Nov 23 till Dec 11 then I shall be back with way too much free time on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Red
Serf
Red

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Someone got killed... Razz

Alanna_kyles wrote:
Angeljoy_whitesnow wrote:
Alanna, the biggest problem you're having with Glasgow at this time is that you're not following the laws.

I offered you a travel pass with a "show of good faith" contribution to the Stirling Port Project and you did not show good faith, instead you asked for a few more days to get the money and then fled the county. Then you chose to return without even an attempt to obtain a pass.

You then were made an offer to fulfill the terms of the pass in the courts and you chose not to do so. Instead of simply making the donation, you chose to pay the fine to the kings men, which is of no benefit to the county.

We do not approve of those who commit crimes against Glasgow to come and go freely in our county, and why should we?

Anjel

I had asked for a few days to get the money with which a friend offered to pay for me. This friend lives in Galloway. I cannot obtain this money from him if I am in Glasgow.

You think I am so low as to just flee the County like a common criminal? This friend also told me that you had originally not wanted to grant a pass to begin with as you considered me a fugitive due to some sort of treaty years ago that you saw fit to not mention to me your feelings on it.

I write to the Duchess, and she doesn't answer me. I can follow laws just fine dear, but make them equal as well. Do not make them different for those whom you profess to not like. I do not see that as a fair law.

I had collected my food and was travelling last night to Glasgow. What happens? Giant_ABC kills me. I am told I am not welcome in Glasgow, but I am killed when I try to Leave as well. All this food I had been collecting, was due to working your mines. I benefited your County just fine.

I have never shown you such actions, nor has Galloway shown you this type of action. They have always allowed you to come and go.

Actually, I did write back to her the same day. All mail before that only exist in her head. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roxanne de Montfort-Laval
Serf
Roxanne de Montfort-Laval

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi everybody, I'm the Consule of Bretagne to Scotland, Roxanne de Montfort-Laval.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello.

Galloway and Glasgow are two counties that goes on with their own external politics. Each has its own way.

For Galloway I wont talk Smile

Who to contact in Glasgow:

1. Duchess
2. Chancellor
3. Me

All three are present on this forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 am

Greetings, I am the Chancellor of Glasgow County. Smile
Back to top Go down
Red
Serf
Red

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 am

Hello =)

I'm Angel's stalker. ^^
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:19 am

Awww, I fell all special now! <3
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Alistair243 wrote:
I say this as Alistair Campbell, i am not speaking for my county as they all have massively varying opinions on this and to try and represent that would be almost impossible.

Glasgow and Galloway are the last pieces of Scotland. Separated by the land which once was Ayr, separated in history, separated in culture. Many times has the words of unity been spoken, especially by those who would be king to whom it suits the best. I will be frank here i do not want to be united in one country for the simple reason we are different and to unite would be to destroy a part of us or to fail. That is not to say we may not unite one day, anything is possible. I understand the idea behind ignoring each other but uniting against a foreign incursion mainly the English, and i think this idea has merit. I would like to think that at the core we have the same nation in mind even if we represent it in different forms, i would like to think that against a foreign force we would unite for a time to crush them.

But these things are NOT given for free, being tied in spirit to the same flag does not make you one, does not guarantee support. This has to be earnt. Even in war you have mutual respect for your foe, you know their boundaries and you either fight a war of total destruction or one of submission. Glasgow has not earned my respect, this isnt earnt through being powerful, or being able to win but more how they use power when they have it. Now i cannot speak for all of Glasgow, and i will admit straight up this wont be all of you, and its only a slight imagine i get, just like Glasgow must get a rubbish impression of Galloway through me. However it is all i have to go on.

Since my first term as Duke which i had a, ignore Glasgow attitude and have had up until recently when im forced to pay attention, however in that time i have had to put up with multiple acts from Glasgow and its citizenry which have led me to have a bad imagine of the place. Swampi landed an army in Girvan for example, not a single warning just dumped a Glasgow flag in Girvan and although left eventually when i asked for an official explanation from the Duke of Glasgow at the time and her timely moving out of the town i was given a very rude response and basically told, you wont be Duke soon so i dont care what you say or want. This was seldomseen for those who wonder. (OOC: I should point out that Swampi's army was explained later as being an ig accident, but were rping so in rp she just landed with an army no prior warning and no good reason).

The fact that Glasgow didnt care to explain themselves or give prior warning just shows the mindset that they care nought for us. This is further enforced by Alanna_Kyles being killed just recently. Now i have not said a single word to Glasgow about Alanna being prosecuted, you can have your courts its your land your law, Galloway at one time believed Glasgow needed to be freed from Fury but we learnt that wasnt the case and paid the price with Ayr. But thats history. I wont get involved in your internal business and if she commits a crime in your book il live. But to kill list her when your demanding she leave? How is that acceptable to be put there in the first place even if shes not meant to be killed. I have not had an official explanation as to that either i might add, although in Leahs defence she is rather busy at this point and i have not been the most welcoming of people. But if Glasgow wants ties then shouldnt you make the first step?

Has Galloway been badgering you and insulting your country since the last invasion of Glasgow? I dont seem to remember any cases, so i think Glasgow should make any first steps if there is to be one. When i forced all foreigners to ask for permission to enter Galloway i added that this did not include Glasgow, i still keep that. Whereas the reverse is not true, Glasgows borders have been controlled for some time now and even now they force Galloway citizens to ask for entry and based on how much the Council likes the said individual they could be told yeah sure some in, to being told you can come if you pay X amount, to being told no dont come or we will kill you.

Galloway may not be nice to you or like you, but i dont think we do anything disrespectful to you? And yet i cannot say the same is true the other way around. All i ever see from Glasgow is a lack of respect for Galloway. But then we come to an event like this, where many Glasweigans/Galloweigans are appalled by my lack of caring in Glasgows problems. But i have a history of events which lead me to this conclusion, and no amount of time will change that if the same people who caused the first slights to my county or me are still there. I usually give my trust freely but i have been in enough fights and arguments with Glasgow to have that not be the case anymore, it has to be earnt from there now.

So you can think back to all the problems we have had and say your justified in what Glasgow has done, but that doesnt matter. I dont feel you deserve my help or Galloway help, and thats the bottom line. If England invaded us right now i wouldnt ask for your help because i would know we didnt deserve it, not that we dont deserve help we just have not earned yours.

You can harp on about this Bretons/French/Italians all you want but the core issue here is have you earnt our trust, or have you abused this relation we have as scots one too many times without trying to repair things?

For England the enemy of my enemy is my friend applies, but that doesnt apply for these men who are in your county now, so i have to ask, why should we risk our lives, our counties safety, our money, our trust, on Glasgow. If you want to know why i do this you can read the full post, if you want to know the short version, their not my enemy, you have slighted me and my county too many times for me to want to help you.

Alistair Campbell
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 pm

I see he's taken some of my points to mind. He's still been a Campbell too long and doesn't have his head on straight. Maybe the French will hit Galloway afterwards and he'll get it.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Our "friends" in Ardencaple talk:

Granchio wrote:
"You were only candidate. Tyrant.

You are killing unarmed prisoners in our prisons. Shame!"

Jaquen, Jaquen... my word is the truth when he says.

With your mouth you can just kiss my ass, stupid tyrant

Granchio wrote:
Off. It is not correct that you have used tastini of court to decimate our army.

An army is fought with the weapons, not with the tastinis of court.

Bad game.

Elwy wrote:
those are just cowards, they jailed ppl because they feared being hit in a regular fight

now, we can have the judge blamed Twisted Evil

Fniola wrote:
Leah wrote:
Quote :
* Accused level 0/1 : 3 days maximum
* Accused level 2 : 6 days maximum
* Accused level 3 and up : 10 days maximum

1. Judge's Charter has nothing about vagrants.
2. You have been around since 1456
3. You were rude in Court, why should you get any special treatment for being a hobo? Smile

Leah, thanks but I already know my profile. I asked to read the judge's ruling in my case because I can not see it from the city. Someone can copy it here?

1) I understand, now the judge has thought a vagabond = Level 2. Tomorrow will be equal to a level 4? For others it will be equal to level 8 and can be detained for 50 days in jail?
2) Is not relevant to our discussion.
3) No special treatment is that I have done only one upgrade (equal to citizen of level 1), so I think I have the same rights as a citizen of level 1. It is not logical for you?
About the rudeness with the court, yes I admit, I really think those things, unfortunately only a noble could mask his feelings by saying kind words, but false.
What did you expect from a bum?

@ Teclara
Neglects the fact that we do not like to be treated as idiots (to quote Whitesnow the clown). Glasgow really knows what has happened, the head of the harbor Seldomseen is your friend, and was head of the port for Glasgow. Glasgow has the responsibility of its officer. You were in cahoots, your clan stole our money, our ship sank, killing Manula. End of skit.

Chini wrote:
ç_ç six days in prison ç_ç

i'll die in scotland...
l'll stay here other 2 months ...

one month ago i'll went here to bouild a ship...

i lost money
i lost time

now i will lose also my life...

perhaps i'm a little scatterbrain Laughing

Fniola wrote:
You better hear the words of Billyjoebob.
Your interests, your opinions and politics do not matter.
Extract from the Charter of the Judges.

Quote :
A sentence of imprisonment:
The maximum penalty for any violation of non-special is 3 days in jail. However, there are special crimes, which by their gravity on the balance of the game and the general interest of the "Kingdoms", can be punished with imprisonment exceeding 3 days:
- Witchcraft and multi_account
- Speculation on a large scale illegal
- The looting of public finances
- The robbery
- The crimes of blood
- The recurrence manifested

In the special case of no repeated offenses, maximum penalties are tied to character level as follows:
- Character level 0 or 1: 3 days

- Character Level 2: 6 days
- Character level 3 or higher: 10 days
Also, if the crimes were repeated, the penalty of imprisonment may be increased without ever exceed 10 days.
I'll pay for the first time, so I'm not recidivous. The law says "no more than 3 days in jail for level 1".
6 days is an abuse, even if it makes you laugh Teclara.

Granchio wrote:
"You are killing unarmed prisoners in our prisons. Shame!"

Apart from that, I explain how you arrive at our prisons?shock:

Role playing, this unknown ... Rolling Eyes :

Very Happy Arrow Twisted Evil

Edit: If you want to "Bleep", do it with elegance.

Otherwise it is rape 😉 Laughing

Tanissa wrote:
Furgo's vocabulary is really not much nice and very repetitive.

Please at least find synonyms to the word "idiot", if you must use it to force.

Strive you! I know that you can do!

Very Happy

Indridepiedferme wrote:
What a hell people !!!

Or well ... What a
*edited* protection ...

Depends which side you're ...

*edited by Camel for content*

Pit51 wrote:
Villagers of Ardencaple,

Naturally I understand your anger, but you were very less when one of yours had sunk one of our boats and killed his captain or when the Duchy in spite of our complaints pocketed well and truly 6500 ecus and 900 woods by pleading a silly motive!

Then, yes, I am the mayor and until now I made nothing who can damage the village and his villagers.
Look rather towards your farmers who put products in exhorbitants prices to impoverish you! Had you previously some bread in 7 or 10 ecus?
Consequently, all the propaganda which is sent to you on takings of taxes and the other lies is naturally false and aims only at frightening you and which your previous exploiters take back the power.

Open your eyes and ask yourself the good questions!

Back to top Go down
Red
Serf
Red

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 pm

This is our so-called King. *head/desks*

Rothar wrote:
Manula's group only wanted to come here on a trade visit, she was representing Pit51's interests in buying some War Cogs. Glasgow in a sense welcomed these people up in Glasgow and were keen to do business with them.

You don't repay them by sinking a trade merchants carrack ship, I mean how low can you go. What was worse they gave Seldomseen enough time to escape to avoid him getting brought to Justice. I believe Italians quite rightly are in their rights to demand for satisifaction.

I get that Italians, Pit51/french group took their aggravations out on the good people of Ardencaple, and I don't like seeing our people suffer so needlessly.

But if Glasgow think they can sweep it under the carpet, why you think Italians/French haven't left Scotland, they want to be compensated for loss of merchant carrack ship and they also want compensation loss of goods, and justice served on Seldomseen and his crew over the sinking of Manula's ship.

Leah former duchess of glasgow spoken to me, and consulted briefly but she ordered me to stay out of Glasgow affairs. But when visitors come, and ask a monarch to look into a incident I will gladly do so. Its my job to handle and resolve disputes affecting Scotland Country. I find Glasgow not the people, but Fury have a lot to answer for.

Putting Scotland in needless harm's way over a trivial issue. If you had any sense at all you would pay the Italian's/French what they are out of pocket and quite rightly so.

It goes for the rest of us, if we were in same position and roles were reversed we'd all go through the correct channels, leadership processes, try to talk to the Duke/Duchess of the county, firstly try to resolve then go before the king and ask them to help too.

Fury have us all believe we just wait till the heat will die down, and the problems will go away. I believe it's further from the truth, no it won't go away by some fury ignorance.

Sorry this farcical thing has gone on quite enough, I'm taking the Italians side - Glasgow will pay restitution and settle and end the dispute, or I call on the Italians to resolve the dispute their own way. Sad

I'm sorry but I got to protect Scotland, what Fury are doing is unscot like I always been a man of honor and justice, their is no justice served here. Glasgow got their own justice served, trying Italians/French for their townhall revolt and quite rightly so. Now Glasgow has to face up to its own breach of Justice, and compensate the Italians NOW !!!!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Billyjoebob wrote:
Granchio wrote:
Your law says:

Quote :
Under Article 5, Sections 2 and 3 of the Constitution, Any person under trial is considered innocent until the sentence is given. During the trial, the accused must be available and respond to the demands of the judicial system.

We are already considered guilty by the Judge.

It is no secret that Judge Terrasophia has already issued the rulingin the public square (everybody has heard) well before I heard the allegations and defenses in the process.

The process is a summary trial.

Pre-judice.

The Code is violated.

We want fair judge vome say your laws ..

your in a police state!!!! you rebelled ageist the current ruling click of that police state.

your for the axe man's block.

so nothing personal but your dead meat.

any how that law only apply's if your an equal to them or some one they have to tread lightly around. which you not.

but if you need more proof then, lets look at your history.

you where simple honest traders that where stupid enough to go to Glasgow for a new ship. that marks you as a gullible sucker right there, and so when you did you got ripped off, and lost your ship.

now added to this, you never had the common decency of the down trodden Scottish masses, to meekly except this as your just and well deserved lot, and find some dark damp hole, to hide in and so never be seen again, and so make like a tree and leave.

so at that point, you then made the next biggest blunder of your sorry excuse of a life, and asked Glasgow CC for compensation for the actions of the last CC??? where do you think you are, France?? get real your in Glasgow.....

that make you a peripatetic cry baby.

but you then shocked the living hell out of them........

you flipped a city of Glasgow to indie.

this made you flip from beings very much beneath contempt slim, to be VERY VERY frightening & dangerous.... you know normal folks with a back bone.

now your in a police state!! the last thing a police state need's, is folks with a back bone, for crying out loud.

so your going to be made an example of... .a bloody example.

if you get anything less then a show trial and the axe man block, then you some how lucked out BIG time.

but down count on it. nope your dead meat.

every one in scotland knows this.

so do your self a favor.

chose ether of the following 3 options.

follow herbran example, and die with absolute cowardice and then seek to kiss there rear ends, and make like a new lap loyal doggy, and so crawl up your collective butt up there hiroacty. then mimic seldomeseen, and steal from some one else. to get your stuff back and head off to sea.

or really get on there collective nerves.

die bravely.. you know like Martyr from some book, that lovely priestess in my town, some time talks a about in her preaching at mass on Sunday. BUT as you can do at a church, come back and fake just having a sprained neck. then do some real damage to them. like win an CC election or some thing. you know get them out of power...
like say hay you though you got ride of us, but no WHERE BACKK...

that should really get on there nerves. so much so they may bribe you and give you a ship just so you get lost and leave them be.

or

you can just except you'll have been stuffed by Glasgow like so-many others, unfairly so true, but at lest you pissed them of so much so they hate you. and so seek a nice quite place to live till you have saved up the fund needed to buy a new ship from galloway who will probably not rip you off knowing what will happen to them if they did, and so sail off into the sun set wiser and bitter and resentful at your mistreatment. you now like every normal person who deal with Glasgow. well bar the war monger and bully boys, but then there the same type of common criminal, as those who run Glasgow any how. so that different. that like cheating on family. which you just dot do.

the last option is your only real option as it garentted to work, if you want a happy, simple, stress free life. i might add.

ether way.

WAY to go, getting then to recent stealing from you and so hating you guys enough to execute you in a public show trial, wicked.

you'll suffer but hay well done. much impressed.

if only the rest of us, had half the gumption you lot have.

they may never had taken over and turned Glasgow and turned it into a police state.

much respect.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Billyjoebob wrote:
{Fisher} wrote:
Spam removed - please stay on topic

woudl you mind getting out of are discussions .

it ruining the game constantly see your spamming posts. your destroying the forum and the game go away and find some one else to piss of.

SO "Bleep" OFF and leave us to it will you.

bloody zoo fags.
Back to top Go down
Cedany
Serf

Location : The Harper Hall of Pern. It beats the hell out of listening to folks argue in the County Inn forums, ya know...

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
Billyjoebob wrote:
{Fisher} wrote:
Spam removed - please stay on topic

woudl you mind getting out of are discussions .

it ruining the game constantly see your spamming posts. your destroying the forum and the game go away and find some one else to piss of.

SO "Bleep" OFF and leave us to it will you.

bloody zoo fags.

affraid lol! omg, that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next