Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.

Go down 
+34
Achilles_
Alessandra_oct
Tod_Whitesnow
WhiteSnow
Telcara
ArcaneJill
Ragehammer
Angeljoy25
Devin
Edrahil
Corinna
Aidan
Bekah
Mikhaila
Edwin
Motherlucka
Roxxane
Donnor
_Melissa.
Mick
Beth
Aalish
Magogh
Ziona
Zakku
Toasti Jen
Grace
Boris
Lance
anto_capone
Bellz
Sephrenia
Elois
Likaios
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 am

I remember one time I wasn't getting responses to my mails, I told Badger and he was not happy about it.

But yeah, I can't be arsed with the damned forums and hearing all of this just reinforces it. I'll save my sparkling personality for here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 am

Badger loves to say he's not happy about things, but how often do you see those problems get fixed? He's as useless as the rest of his censor council, and probably one of the main reasons his council is so rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 am

I'd like to have a shred of optimism, but you're right.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:14 am

Elois wrote:
I remember one time I wasn't getting responses to my mails, I told Badger and he was not happy about it.

But yeah, I can't be arsed with the damned forums and hearing all of this just reinforces it. I'll save my sparkling personality for here. Razz

Are you suuuuure? We're marrying Marshy off to Cheats... Razz
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 am

Dusk is gonna be disappointed in that young man.
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:41 am

Meh, I would feel like a right blue tit if I was one of some of those censors, would probz be about time to start thinking of marriage, kids and shit or would needta get laid or summin. Neutral No wonder most are frustrated. Have to say though, I think it is more convincing that Badger seems more has-a-lifelier than the other dudes, kinda seems ok ya know, all like "alright mate I hear ya son." He kinda seems like a mediator, can just imagine some dude thinking: "ok'z kwul rightio, that's nice well lemme jus get a beer then get back to smiling and nodding to all the bullshit." Can't blame him lol.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I think from the MSN convos I've had, the happiest people in this game are perpetually drunk or high. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Elois wrote:
I think from the MSN convos I've had, the happiest people in this game are perpetually drunk or high. Laughing

I might have to give that a try! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Celsius should just advertise beer, tobacco and Zoloft, really.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I sent a few pm's back and forth with badger last night...poor guy had to deal with me chewing him out.

He said he's trying to fix it... that he's gotten a few pm's showing how literally the censors are taking the new rules and said they were wrong. Some guy got his post about mine work pulled for not being rp.

Personally I am trying to figure out what sort of idiots they have for censors that can't grasp things can be IC without rping every fucking thing. Then again as I do know one censor who has about 5 char's and ain't the sharpest pencil of the bunch, I am not all that surprised
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm

FYI I wasn't quoting Badger at all but my own translation, just that I imagine him to be cool and relaxed guy and all like yep whatever, who doesn't take game too seriously, interpret him to be more sane than few other furries. That he tends to be a bit ooc and not overdoing it like la de da de da Teletubby language. Don't know him personally though but seems better than average and an OK listener who does respond, when he communicates. It would be odd to speak in 3rd person, schizophrenic style but maybe quite appealing if you think about it. Can be like some nice asylum place. Suspect

Edit: Basically he seems like he has places to go and people to see, other than be swearword police/ fun swatter.

Last edited by _Melissa. on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edwin
Commoner
Edwin

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 pm

_Melissa. wrote:
Meh, I would feel like a right blue tit if I was one of some of those censors, would probz be about time to start thinking of marriage, kids and shit or would needta get laid or summin. Neutral No wonder most are frustrated. Have to say though, I think it is more convincing that Badger seems more has-a-lifelier than the other dudes, kinda seems ok ya know, all like "alright mate I hear ya son." He kinda seems like a mediator, can just imagine some dude thinking: "ok'z kwul rightio, that's nice well lemme jus get a beer then get back to smiling and nodding to all the bullshit." Can't blame him lol.

If you think Badger is okay - yes you do need to get laid Razz
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Let's vote -.- Was talking comparatively...

Edit: I imagine him like that radical turtle in finding Nemo http://pixar.wikia.com/Crush
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:21 pm

{Badger} wrote:
Let me assure everyone that emotes are okay, that RP is not required, just IC, so log postings and the like are fine. Also, you are allowed to make non stage directed responses, ie, just responds without writing, "i said".

Please do not blame the mods for this confusion, blame me. I incorrectly thought everything was clear but clearly I was wrong. We are talking about this in the censor forum right now.

I'll write more later, on my Droid x right now so it's hard to type too much.

Again, apologies to all for the confusion and upset.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm one of those people who denies having a cell phone so that I can't be reached anywhere. I pity the man right now.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Least he's manning up to take responsibility for it.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Quote :
But you see, most censors got it, but some are more literal than others. And so Swallow and I and the HC and all of us together, work to try to get it right. There is a big thread in the forum area where they are asking how to deal with each thing. I have made some clarifications there as well.

that is what he told me last night...and from how it seems to be playing out, its those stupidly anal censors who just can't comprehend you don't have to rp everything.

one of these days I may just be crazy enough to tell him to make me a censor...just so I can go in there and tell ones like anteater to get their head out of their ass
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

The whole rule change has been a bit of a fiasco. Makes me glad that I don't RP any more - I am all out of give-a-shit.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Angeljoy25 wrote:
{Badger} wrote:
Let me assure everyone that emotes are okay, that RP is not required, just IC, so log postings and the like are fine. Also, you are allowed to make non stage directed responses, ie, just responds without writing, "i said".

Please do not blame the mods for this confusion, blame me. I incorrectly thought everything was clear but clearly I was wrong. We are talking about this in the censor forum right now.

I'll write more later, on my Droid x right now so it's hard to type too much.

Again, apologies to all for the confusion and upset.

Well, in all honesty bella is right. It isn't his fault but the power play censors who took it too far. Is nice to see him clarify tho Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Edwin
Commoner
Edwin

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:35 pm

_Melissa. wrote:
Let's vote -.- Was talking comparatively...

Let's vote on should you get laid? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

I should get laid. I want to. I really want to. *looks for some blonde person*
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:04 am

anto_capone wrote:

Well, in all honesty bella is right. It isn't his fault but the power play censors who took it too far. Is nice to see him clarify tho Smile

Actually it is his fault. He's the boss, yeah? And this behavior isn't new with the particularly bad censors. He's a likeable guy for the most part if you trade PM's with him, and he's sort of skated on that for a long time. I'm tired of it though, cause I'm not seeing any results from him.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:24 am

yea, i guess you are right. at first, it seems nice that he is taking responsibility, because as you say he IS responsible.

the problem lies in, will anything be done about it? nope. no censors will be fired or reprimanded i bet. doubt they will even be told they are doing something wrong, that they are doing a shitty job...

i'm glad i dont pay attention to that lame forum anymore, its just a waste of time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:10 am

More than 24 hours of silence in HH. Must be some kind of a record, if it will go like that mods are going to love Scotland, the most silent country on the isles Razz
Back to top Go down
Edwin
Commoner
Edwin

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 am

Elois wrote:
I should get laid. I want to. I really want to. *looks for some blonde person*

You can team up with Melissa and go prowling then Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.   Welcome to Ireland, Wombat.  Now go back where you came from. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ireland, Wombat. Now go back where you came from.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next