AuthorMessage
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

Funny English Crap - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 am

Nocens...why does that seem familiar  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 am

she married that idiot that used to be NNGO the one who talked all the time. She's one of his two wives and so I guess she took his name.

I say she because the character is a she.

Funny thing I don't see anyone oppressed in LM or Cork.

But here is the problem as a player and it is fundamental. Their side is just unrealistic. They want to do this black knight rp where no matter how badly they are beaten they won't give in.

So what are we to do? I mean yes we destroyed their Munster (although a new flourishing one is there now thank you) but they gave us no choice because they refused every peace offer.

And you know you look back now some of the early ones were ridiculously easy. The first offer to Munster was give us the ore you hid, (which was like 30k worth) and agree never to mess with the node again or bring an army out of the walls again and we will leave. Just like that.

Could have been so simple.

But what did we get back? Same thing England says now. We will never give up, we will never pay, we will never lose, we have our dignity blah blah blah. Well that's all fine but then what are we supposed to do just quit? Would someone find that realistic? If they don't want to make a deal based on the salient facts but rather always want to claim some floating moral high ground that only they determine well then I think they have chosen poorly and deserve the consequences of their actions.

Heck England could have given us 50k which was way less than we were owed, but they did this stupid nonsense instead. I think everyone here knows how much this is going to cost them now. In the end it could easily approach one million pounds in damage and debt we do before this thing is over. How is that a smart play?

It's the players who refuse to play the game with any semblance of realism that create these situations, not us.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 am

Yeah I know who you're talking about, his name eludes me atm for some reason  Suspect 

Not Keelie tho right, reborn? This must be the 2nd wife then? I liked Keelie and whoever that is posting that incoherent BS cannot be her, at least I'd like to hope not...

Well, I look at it this way, if they weren't so fucking out there about how to work the system and play the game then I wouldn't be having the fun I am now, most I've been active in a very long time, months running even ^^

Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 am

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=shaitan

Him ?
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 am

yeah that dick.

And yes Keelie is cool no idea why she stays with these two idiots.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=shaitan

Him ?

Yes! Thanks Dry! Was driving me nuts lol! They live in England now too apparently, for some reason kept thinking they were still in Ireland...>.<
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 am

Bellz wrote:
you are still "dead" you can't do it... besides should we be taking people out of armies to be marshals?

LOL. I wouldn't do that I am fine where I am .. and I wouldn't leave anyways. I think he is English anyways. So why would I be a Marshal? lol
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:49 am

Paddy is on our side lol. He would probably make some of our own (House Valdyr) people marshals but most of us are wounded in Penrith. It is just a way to suck more money out of WML and better hold Kendal against English revolters.

Oh and yes I did facepalm when I saw his recruitment message, nobility is such an English thing.
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 pm

I wasn't sure :/ ... I am still sorting who is with who and what side they are on. I was a bit surprised to get something like that lol. Now I just feel silly..I blame it on the blonde hair  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Didn't Keelie marry Shaitan?
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm

yes keelie married shaitan...then they both married Siubhan.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm

ummm...eeewww?
Back to top Go down
Reddmaeve
Citizen
Reddmaeve

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Daubigny wrote:
yes keelie married shaitan...then they both married Siubhan.

By choice??  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Graceclone2063 wrote:

Whitesnow wrote:

I dont think you're expressing yourself correctly, must be because of their weird language. When westmorlanders and their allies were sentencing defenders of Glasgow, they called it "liberation".

Thats it. Liberation of Imshi in this case.
You know as well as I do that not a single English person was on that council and the Montes made sure of it.

As I recall they only convicted Hebrin and it was for a crime for which he was indeed guilty. The Fury had stolen from the Montes and they presented proof of it in the court case. Hebrin was involved in screwing the Montes over. So it was probably more of a small-claims court trial, but I do remember that reading over the evidence it was really hard for me to defend Hebrin's behavior. The entire overthrow of Glasgow by the Monte's was them paying the Fury back for something that the Fury council had done . . .

The Fury council robbed and then hung foreigners who had paid handsomely, in full for a ship to be built there.

It was the Fury council's actions that brought about the ruin of Glasgow. The English only took note. The Fury are completely to blame and I will repeat that anytime you'd like to debate me on it. I will gather up pictures and evidence if you really like.

People can also ask any of the real original citizens of Glasgow and they will tell you how it happened and how they watched what Fury did, but could do nothing to prevent it. Most of those people have either moved or retreated though. Fury made Glasgow very unpleasant and that is why so few people reside there now.

If it had been solely English we would have kicked the Fury out and then went home. The English have no need or desire to own a dead county. It's not fun, even now I hear.

So, take some responsibility for your own behavior Fury King! You caused or watched all of it from your high pedestal. Maybe some day you'll stop blaming everyone else in the world and look at your own actions or lack of them.

Rolling Eyes  I love how they can say Fury was the target when Veritas (run by then non-Fury) was on CC for the three terms in between "the incident" and when the Frets took GC.  There are just so many lies in this I can't even begin.  Maybe she'd have better luck if the Duchess when the Frets invaded wasn't currently Queen.

Bitch please.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:07 pm

If you guys go look back in that thread in Penrith Siuhban has deleted all her posts Laughing . She couldn't handle me Bekah and Rosalynn making her look like a fool.

Wait, has she been eradicated? What is her ig name, siuhban isn't coming up.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Grace is delusional and probably certifiable tbh. And I mean that in a very clinical way.

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Siubhan
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 pm

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Siubhan  << she is still around.

in other news:

Noodle wrote:
Motherlucka, I wouldn't expect you to speak much sense on any subject, I certainly wouldn't quote your words as representing the CA - I believe it was Anto, your leader, who I was addressing, who complained to King Rothgar about the 'bad sportsmanship' of it.

You talk big, but you, naah, you're small. You can point and you can laugh, spread lies and spout your mouth off to your hearts content, if that is how you contribute to the war, I suppose every king needs a jester to dance around and make a fool of themselves. You play by your terms, stand behind your 9 armies and put defenseless innocents to death*, but if you aspire to be anything more than a joke to your enemy, I'm happy to meet you in the arena and give you that opportunity - I'm a generous guy.  

*I draw a line in the sand between innocent and guilty, in regards to taking people to courts who are involved in war, when the difference is those who are defending their homes and those who are invading someone else's home to satisfy their sadistic thirst for mayhem.

the bold emphasis is mine.

This is the first time I have seen it clearly admitted that they truly do believe that they are right and we are wrong.  They have no sense of fair play at all.  I have done my best to RP nicely with them, but quite honestly, I just don't see the point any more.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:40 pm

I still don't get why that guy calls himself evil in his banner.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Mick wrote:

Maybe he kicks puppies and steals candy from babies.  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Pffft, real evil people eat the babies and leave the candy for the puppies.

Last edited by Motherlucka on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:20 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Mick wrote:

Maybe he kicks puppies and steals candy from babies.   Evil or Very Mad

If only.

There once was a mayor of Lewes called Reno_rodriguez, until he got eradicated by Admin back in August 2011.
Then he was Reno.rodriguez, but that didn't last since Admin eradicated that char too.

Not sure how many alts/clones/whatever he had after that, but eventually he came back as, you guessed it, Noodle.
And how did the upstanding people of Lewes react to these game rule violations, you ask? By re-electing his new toon as mayor ASAP.

It's not that he's evil, he fucking wishes he was, but more like a pathological cheat and in RK England that shit gets rewarded.

Here endeth the lesson. Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 am

Terrasophia wrote:
Graceclone2063 wrote:

Whitesnow wrote:

I dont think you're expressing yourself correctly, must be because of their weird language. When westmorlanders and their allies were sentencing defenders of Glasgow, they called it "liberation".

Thats it. Liberation of Imshi in this case.
You know as well as I do that not a single English person was on that council and the Montes made sure of it.

As I recall they only convicted Hebrin and it was for a crime for which he was indeed guilty. The Fury had stolen from the Montes and they presented proof of it in the court case. Hebrin was involved in screwing the Montes over. So it was probably more of a small-claims court trial, but I do remember that reading over the evidence it was really hard for me to defend Hebrin's behavior. The entire overthrow of Glasgow by the Monte's was them paying the Fury back for something that the Fury council had done . . .

The Fury council robbed and then hung foreigners who had paid handsomely, in full for a ship to be built there.

It was the Fury council's actions that brought about the ruin of Glasgow. The English only took note. The Fury are completely to blame and I will repeat that anytime you'd like to debate me on it. I will gather up pictures and evidence if you really like.

People can also ask any of the real original citizens of Glasgow and they will tell you how it happened and how they watched what Fury did, but could do nothing to prevent it. Most of those people have either moved or retreated though. Fury made Glasgow very unpleasant and that is why so few people reside there now.

If it had been solely English we would have kicked the Fury out and then went home. The English have no need or desire to own a dead county. It's not fun, even now I hear.

So, take some responsibility for your own behavior Fury King! You caused or watched all of it from your high pedestal. Maybe some day you'll stop blaming everyone else in the world and look at your own actions or lack of them.

Rolling Eyes  I love how they can say Fury was the target when Veritas (run by then non-Fury) was on CC for the three terms in between "the incident" and when the Frets took GC.  There are just so many lies in this I can't even begin.  Maybe she'd have better luck if the Duchess when the Frets invaded wasn't currently Queen.

Bitch please.  Razz

Now we know ! Its all Hebrin's fault ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 am

Btw... we all need to be careful. There are a few English in Kendall that are caring the plague. They have been coming into the tavern in attempts to get us sick. So be on the look out. I have a name of one that is supposedly sick. Tyg3r is one of them, and I think that Greateset is too. So just be on the look out !
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:01 am

Alunbier wrote:
Quote :
I will be here as long as it takes. I have already made an offer in the past, and it was flat out rejected without negotiation. If people are willing to negotiate, I am willing to as well; but I am not leaving here without my pound of flesh.

anto_capone This is outright lies and well you know it. You gave our king six hours to respond which was preposterous. your demands are likewise preposterous. The English owe you nothing, you are nothing but a warmonger, who has regularly waged war at the drop of a hat.

Your agenda has never been for anything but to cause overwhelming disruption to the citizens of England, and by your alliances, Ireland also.

You talk about "your" pound of flesh. You are a fat vulture who will never settle even for a ton of flesh. You are incapable of living a normal peaceful life. Oh no. Your main aim is to bring about the ruination of everything that is good.

Your feeble attempts to entice those citizens who could be swayed by your outright lies and deceit are becoming so worn out now after these yearly attacks keep happening. Jah knows who writes your lines for you but for the love of Jah, keep them to yourself.

Everyone who has the slightest modicum of intelligence knows with absolute certainty what your intentions are, and always have been. If we were to all stand down and allow you to take over England, you would in fact be devastated. Why? Because it would not satisfy your warped mentality.

You don't want England to be under your rule. You want top wreak havoc, and upset the entire populous, taking lives aimlessly, without any consideration for anyone. This is your agenda, this is how your perverted, psychotic brain works.

Don't waste anymore time answering me. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence showing precisely how you manufacture lies to try and tempt a few young vulnerable recruits in to your ugly institution.
At the end of this, you will have to answer to Jah for your actions, then there will be a lull, and maybe 12 more months will pass by, then like the evil scumbag that you are, you will reincarnate again to bring ruination to the kingdom.

Damn you to hell, and all your kind. I invite you to advance further south and let's get this over with. You have all the power you say. Then show it. Come and see what's over the hill, but be warned. At the very best you will need an immediate change of breeches with you before you are slain.

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Alunbier

Quote :
27th may 1461.
Today I proposed to Ladylilifeilds, AKA Arkie. Jah has blessed me. She accepted.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:06 am

lol never heard of the jack ass before, comes right out talking shit. Razz

england has so many whiners who can only talk shit. let them cry in their cups, or shut the fuck up and fight for once. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next