AuthorMessage
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:48 am

You are so right. You read the forums, message scrolls etc, and one comes away with such a wrong opinion of us guys gently caring fun loving fellows. Man, read their stuff and you would think that we are a bunch of bastards.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Mad Hatters

Alunbier wrote:
Coughing and spluttering, spewing forth lie, after lie, threat after threat. You are so hell bent on causing havoc you're now quoting me as saying things I clearly didn't even say. Take another look and then compose yourself. You are like the village idiot. A complete figure of fun. Brainless scum. taking what you think of as control of a small hamlet has gone to your head. Get off your backside, gather your scruffy troops together and never mind about your demands. Come and take us hand to hand. What are you waiting for?

It's only a matter of time before you fail miserably as you always have before.

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
Pish

If you want to fight me one on one come to Egremont alone, Ill make sure you get safe passage.

Id relish the opportunity to kick at least some of the crap out of you !

I have fought already and will fight again too, again and again as long as it takes tro wipe your sort off this world.

You really are a a prize Ass Capone, tell me how many times is it now England has killed you ? why don't you just once try staying dead.

Basically your full of it and it don't smell too good !

Alunbier wrote:
Who am I ? Oh I'm sure you know me well enough. Let's put it this way. I have watched every one of your futile attempts to attack and take over England. Every 8 years worth. Each one a complete waste of time and effort on everyone's part.

Each one damaging in every conceivable way for the decent folk of this realm. Each pathetic attempt making you despised that much more. Not once did you ever make any headway. All you ever do is reduce the population slightly,and that simply regrows again, just as you and your pie in the sky, air brained ideas of domination do.

Why not give up your vile ideas that always lead you to a certain death, and give in to the fact that you are a born loser. Try living a normal life, and do something positive to improve life. Rather than smashing up everyone elses none violent, industrious lives. I bet you even pull the legs off daddy long legs you despicable low life creature.

Oh I'm sure you know of me. Time just changes things a little.

Kalens wrote:
Kalens looks at the one time friend, then nemesis of his father. He tilts his head to the side and shrugs his shoulders.
The proof is in the pudding as we say. Anto himself said it been eight years. Eight years since he was told no... you can not invade France. Poor man been throwing the longest tantrum in history.
I kind of feel sorry for him to hold so much over so long because his pride was wounded. I guess he is supposedly showing us how we should of lauded him then and bent to his wishes of perpetrating another Dieppe.
He looked then at Anto, Your ego has beaten you before and shall beat you again. Age is catching up to you too. You are not as young and spry as you used to be. A thorn you were when you were kicked from Brum in Stafford. A thorn you were when your welcome in Scotland worn thin. A thorn you were in Spain and kicked out. A thorn that barely broke into England the last invasion. Seems you learned from that. But I got to ask... When shall the needling prick get onto Daubigny's nerves... Spring's nerves?
Possibly why you brought your organization to WML. You knew Ireland was getting tired of the old antics of Anto disrupting their profit making.
Yes, old man, a thorn you have been .... a mere thorn... and a mere thorn you continue to be. You needled and pushed for this as much as a few mis-directed ignorant English did. Mere thorns. There hasn't been a success like Dieppe your entire career. You have tasted a bit now. It shall be fleeting because you can not help but to defeat yourself. It is in your nature... a simple look at history proves this as fact.

Alunbier wrote:
Motherlucka wrote:
Alunbier wrote:

Who am I ? Oh I'm sure you know me well enough. Let's put it this way. I have watched every one of your futile attempts to attack and take over England. Every 8 years worth. Each one a complete waste of time and effort on everyone's part.

Hector shakes his head at the raving lunatic.

Funny English Crap - Page 12 Bull
OOC: Maybe you were there as another character, but by game rules your current char can have no knowledge of what happened back then, none.

Alan listens to another attempt to put fear into the people.

Well well. with a name like you have you can be forgiven for having so narrow a viewpoint. What kind of person could dream up such a diabolical name? You can't however, be forgiven for going against the wishes of the gods and stepping so far out of character. I will have you know that I met an eastern gentleman who regressed me back through several lives. I saw everything as it unfolded before me down the past mists of time.

Alun sniggered at the comment made by the scruffy looking oik
The only difference between now, and then is that this time, you have the C.A. amongst your supporters. They who drove the poor Irish people out of their beloved country. Now we have those Irish settlers to add to our swelling numbers. Why suffer the devastation you inevitably will get and get out. Your chances of success are nil.

Kelster wrote:
Just want to point out that the CA forces now invading England are not in as strong position as they are making out right now.

They don't just want a peace treaty, they are desperate for a peace treaty. If they don't get one then they cannot get back to Ireland.

They have thrown just about everything they have against us up North, including the Belfast sink and left themselves short at the back so to speak. Not enough captains and crew left in Ireland right now. That is why England and her allies at the moment, own the Irish sea. If they tried to sail home now, all you would see is a very large Irish display of synchronized swimming.

Food will start to become a problem for them sooner or later. After all, an army can only carry a certain load of food and a town can only produce a certain amount. Armies of course, march on there stomach and consume large amounts of the stuff.

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
As I sit here in my home town of Egremont I wonder what has become of my nation.

Where is the clarion call to arms ?

Why am I not hearing of the outrage felt by Englands great nobles ?

Chris Braveheart have you mustered a relief army to come help us ?

What of the famous Jealeaia and her Ninth , are they coming to assist ?

I look in our parliament and see nothing, no clamour or call to arms !

Have you all decided to let our enemies have their fun at Westmorlands expense ?

Seriously England once again you have allowed your enemies to take a castle, was nothing learnt from Carlisle ? or Chester or further back Exeter ?

I was removed from our House of Lords for speaking the truth of matters so you will have to accept I can no longer ask such questions behind your closed doors, so lets hear it from you oh so Noble and polite people, what the hell are you doing about the fact an English castle is occupied by filthy scumbag Irish and their Scottish lap dogs ?

Forgive me if my tone seems hurtful but I am frustrated once more by the lack of leadership !

If there are plans afoot to take back Kendal then tell your people ! not only that but will some of you who have spent years poncing around in ivory towers rouse your counties forces and get on with it already !

I used to live in the South, Barnstaple in old Cornwall, there was never a time back then that Cornwall or Somerset would keep its forces defending its own towns that are at little or no risk when it is so bloody obvious where the enemy is !

I call upon you all, English Men and Women of all stations of life to come and fight to save England right now in Kendal Westmorland, for if there is to be an England we must unite !

The war is happening right now in Westmorland, we cannot win this fight alone !

To those who have given of their time and resources already please do not look for offense in my questions, understand I and my family and neighbours are truly grateful.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 pm

These people are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:47 pm

Congratulations dry. I've honestly never seen such a collection of stupid as you quoted in that post.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Alunbier wrote:
Well well. with a name like you have you can be forgiven for having so narrow a viewpoint. What kind of person could dream up such a diabolical name? You can't however, be forgiven for going against the wishes of the gods and stepping so far out of character. I will have you know that I met an eastern gentleman who regressed me back through several lives. I saw everything as it unfolded before me down the past mists of time.

Don't ya just gotta love it?

Here is a guy who has had several characters over the years.  Probably fucked up with every one of them, things didn't go his way and rage-quit.  This time, he marries arkie.

And the beat goes on...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah Shanor I saw that. Apparently he thinks its fine to roleplay as someone whose been around in RK the entire time when he's probably had three or four different characters. On top of that what kind of fucking idiot willingly marries Arkie?

Meanwhile in Merica...

Arkie wrote:
Startled by Hell's booming voice, she could tell that he was as upset as she and her group was.

With a nod, she rises to her feet, pushing the bench back and states loudly enough for all to hear,

"My men and I trekked all this way, not to sit and swill ale. Even if it is good ale, we could do that at home."

"Let's get this thing going. The enemy is looting Kendal and Westmorland even as we speak. Are we FIGHTERS? Are we WARRIORS? Or merely big mouths with hot air??"

"We came here to fight the CA, not boredom! We came to kill a few, not to polish some bar benches!!"

"Let's do it!! Let's show the worst scum of Ireland some steel, and our boot!!"

Better watch out guys, the THC is coming for us with their many ghost ships  Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Reddmaeve
Citizen
Reddmaeve

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Arkie wrote:

"Let's get this thing going. The enemy is looting Kendal and Westmorland even as we speak. Are we FIGHTERS? Are we WARRIORS? Or merely big mouths with hot air??"

Well, she got the right answer in the end.....

Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Ah she isn't that so dumb then Razz
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 am

anto_capone wrote:
It appears to Anto that James seems to want to say something! What could it be!? Oh Dear! The suspense was driving him to madness! Razz

Anto opens his mouth and begins to speak... but is suddenly perplexed by the meaning of catsup! What the heck is a catsup!? And what does it have to do with ketchup!? Very Happy

Something something about Free Hugs!? Very Happy

+1
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 am

something about that dipshit commenting on Bells (and all the girls)boobs and being a witch didn't sit right... damn how I wish you could assassinate people
Back to top Go down
Aiiane
Commoner
Aiiane

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:23 am

I just popped into Moe's to pick up a bite to eat and saw this lingering conversation:

Quote :
Tyg3r: Shoulda said that before hand !!
Wildmoe leaves the tavern by the door. How civilised!
Wildmoe: let me go infect the CA, should be fun
Dalekzek enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.
Wildmoe: you better run dude
Wildmoe: damnit
Wildmoe: i am ill
Wildmoe
Wildmoe: yesterday a french guy with the CA slipped by, i forgot to ban him, he ate two meals
Wildmoe: i hear elmix saying something about her in the tavie that she was spying for us on the nodes before the siege
Wildmoe: im guessing one of us
Tyg3r: Who the heck is Perenelle ?
Tyg3r: Meh

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Perenelle
Back to top Go down
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:34 am

Guess they never learned to whisper
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:49 am

Siubhan wrote:
Daubigny wrote:
Athanor wrote:
So WML does have a legitimate reason for fearing the current occupation by CA will use similar tactics. It's own laws are even penned with worst case scenarios in mind. Sadly , with that sort of track record and the propaganda machine of the CA screaming for English blood, combined with narrow mindedness leadership what choice does WML town have but to assume the worst?

During the ig occupation of Munster fewer than 15 Munster characters were executed, a far cry from half. Just because some players whined and cried and made the claim that it was some huge number doesn't make it fact.

And Phil didn't make the call on any of them, Daub did.

Right.... adapting a bit of Billie Holiday.

[rp]Irish trees bear strange fruit,
blood on the leaves and blood at the roots.
Munster bodies swinging in the gentle breeze,
strange fruit hanging from the alder trees.

Pastoral scene of the Daubigny's triumph,
the bulging eyes and the twisted mouth.
Scent of mountain ash, sweet and fresh.
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh.

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck,
for the rain to gather,
for the wind to suck,
for the sun to rot,
for the trees to drop,
here is a strange and bitter crop.[/rp]

What tpb Daubigny is saying is like patting the back of the Ku Klux Klan for there being far fewer lynchings than many think. That doesn't make the KKK and less horrid as a terrorist organization, or the CA any less CAncerous on RK. What was done for months was to systematically destroy the enjoyment players got out of playing this game and thereby drive them to quit. Hanging their characters was only a part of it. Annihilation of first Ayr and later Munster, financial ruin, tainting the forum areas.. it just goes on and on. It's mental violence and the destruction of the RP environment. There is less and less left that is not about "The War". Economy is geared towards supporting or opposing it. RP partners head to the front. Forum areas are filled with it. And through it all, more and more people quit RK entirely and find something more fun to do.

Fun. That is why people come here in the first place, to have fun and to interact with friends. Somewhere along the ways those reasons seem to fade except perhaps from those CA types who seem the sort who would strangle kittens for kicks. It's been far too long since any of this was fun for me. And as for friends.. well, there are other environments where I still see them. Most of the good ones I once knew are long gone from RK. The good parts of the world and social interaction are getting frayed and quiet. And the rest is angry, abusive, and vile.

Westmorland has a good reason to be concerned that it is the next to go, followed by the rest of England, because there is no room in this world for English-speaking environments that are not members of or subservient to the CA. Some may consider that a good thing, "death to England" and all that brouhaha. I personally do not. There are good and exciting ways to RP conflict. The devastation that the game mechanics enable and CA has repeatedly committed, is in my opinion not a good thing. The CA vs England thing is like wrestling with an oil spill. Pointless and vile.

So. Enjoy your victory, Exalted Cyclops of the KKKoW and all your Terrors. The world is soon yours. What's left of it.

I have a strong desire to respond to this crazy bitch in babbel but honestly am not sure how.

WTF.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 am

Siubhan's haloperidol supplies ended...
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:17 am

I did respond Snail. That little cocksucker went way over the bounds that time. Where the fuck do they get off comparing me to the KKK over a goddamn game. I'd love to see him say that to my face. I'd kick his stupid ball licking face from here to Mars.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 am

Yeah that pissed me off too Daub I wrote a reply.

this line cracked me up tho.

Quote :
While you were sitting on your fat duff reading tarot cards and painting your toe nails black.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 am

Fucking bastard, I replied too.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:17 am

So did I, I couldn't help myself. I think I was mild considering I couldn't believe that anyone could be that spiteful.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 am

tpb Siubhan is some guy that is totally whacked out.  

I once got a letter IG from them likening what Shanor was doing to some off-the-wall Chinese custom of making an execution victim pay for the bullet that kills them or some such nonsense.

A true   WTF!?!   moment for me.  

Shanor was offering them free passage out of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:09 am

Quote :
Francesca: you had fair chances
Wildmoe leaves the tavern by the door. How civilised!
Wildmoe: ok
Francesca: sorry, but i will kick you now
Francesca: you think?
Wildmoe: should make things more fun
Wildmoe: yep Very Happy
Francesca: hoping we get infected as you keep visiting us?
Francesca: nice touch
Wildmoe: banning people... i just do as im ordered
Wildmoe: true regarding the sick part Razz
Francesca: so, tell me
Francesca: i heard you like to ban people who want to eat in your tav, and you are sick
Wildmoe: and you wanna kick me because?
Francesca: whether to talk to you or kick you
Wildmoe: on ?
Francesca: i'm contemplating
Wildmoe: hows it going ?
Wildmoe: hello
Francesca: hey
Wildmoe enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.

Sicko  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Quote :

Riordian leaves the tavern by the door. How civilised!
Riordian waves
Riordian nods
Francesca: im fine thanks
Riordian: how are you ?
Francesca: hello
Riordian: Smile
Riordian: yolo
Riordian: y
Riordian enters the tavern and takes a seat at the table.

Next troll I banned  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Just now reading all that shit in the babel thread with Siu, holy shit! wth is wrong with that chick/dude? Glad to see Badger banned his ass immediately. That's just sick, wrong, etc. There aren't enough words or ways to even describe how absolutely screwed up that shit was. WTF. And whoever the hell that dude was that was sticking up for that shit? May he rot. Damn.

Nice Frannie! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:38 pm

In other news...

Harderone wrote:
May I humbly suggest that we do not teach military or naval classes until the invaders are gone.
There really is no need to teach them anything they can use.

Uh oh, the English are refusing to give lessons in warfare. How will the CA cope with such a devastating blow?!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:40 pm

I've noticed this guy. Very promising exhibit, might even grow to the level of Chrisius.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:58 pm

I can't believe the shit I just read in Babel...

Fuck these people. I am done being nice. They can choke on my cock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next