Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:42 am

When was the last time he did anything useful, like really useful? He left us with the Fretties, thought they were going to go after him, let the first defenders get mugged and then got his other guys mugged as they went to Wiggy. How can anyone but a cuif like Campbell follow this guy for real?  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:09 am

Tam/Spr wrote:
What a fecking turd, can remember someone showing me a mail of him requesting clones or that being sent up to Glasgow to revolt our mayors out. Can't quite remember when it was, something after Andi got robbed up in Ayr I think, or perhaps when most of the fighting folk were away in England. At any rate, why Galloway continues to let that little leach ran around is beyond me.

Am almost sure it was when Andi was robbed Razz

Dude got his panties in a twist Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:59 am

Calum wrote:
Quote :
Count Calum,

Now, like i said to the count Calum on his invitation to participate and shed some light in some specific discussion - so sending a promised letter regarding some historic events that have happened in Scotland which may or may not be important.

I see a lot of things are mentioned in the discussion about some very sad historical events of Galloway - Fretalians and the English who helped them. However, there are a very good reason WHY some groups and ppl from England helped them.... which I am not sure many newborns of Galloway are aware of.

4 years back there was another war and NNGO & Fury forces attacked England, more specific, Northen England county which was known as Cumberland. They were able to take the Carlisle castle and conquer the county. However they were able to do it ONLY because the county of Galloway helped them by grating their armies 5 star prestige they had at that time.

To prove these statements i attach my OWN memory and vision from a time short before the Carlisle fall, where i was in the Army defending the castle.

https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/DarkElmix/Random_screens/Enemy_prestige_2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/DarkElmix/Random_screens/Enemy_prestige.jpg

You can see clearly Galloway county sanction/prestige on the attacking NNGO army flags. So a perfectly good reason for England to attack Scotland - Glasgow and Galloway alike.

Now , lets look at some of the more recent events..... about time of the node flip and some comments i see about it in this discussion. I had my army for nearly a year close to the Northen border of England and we had sufficient military force AND good reason i mentioned above to attack the Galloway anytime....IF we wanted it.
My scouts also have checked the Galloway defenses some long time ago. So again......IF we wanted to conquer the Galloway, we could have done that even with 20 warrior army & my leadership skills. And we would go straight for the lowly defended Galloway capital. But the Galloway towns, mines, ppl were NEVER our target.

That brings us directly to the question WHY the node was taken - It 1) gave us many great tactical advantages which i will not go in detail here, however most importantly it - 2) was a "starting point" to launch an attack to the Glasgow and the Fury/NNGO/CA forces there.

So the statement i see on Fury recruiting to fight back is somewhat correct.

Speaking about the Whithorn - General Julius seems to change his mind, allies and plans TOO often - when we were winning he seemed eager to help us fight in Glasgow, however when we lost the border, he seems changed his mind and sent a mayoral letter inviting ppl to join the Fury to pillage England, which made many many of us very angry.
I have no records on his letter to town, however i do have some letters about the planned attack on Glasgow:

https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/DarkElmix/Random_screens/Border_and_Fury_1_zpsc62de743.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/DarkElmix/Random_screens/Border_and_Fury_2_zps5d0a1b86.jpg

Since the Whithorn and Galloway situation is not something i should be much concerned about as it is an internal issue of Galloway , i will leave it for the ppl of Galloway and Scotland to see the facts and make the decision for themselves.

So to conclude my letter, it seems the there is a good chance for a lasting peace in the English speaking world, which i hope soon will be agreed upon by all sides.

I can understand the ppl of Galloway are angry on my land claim, however many of my warriors i had with me in my army now when it happened were also in that army defending the Carlisle 4 years back and all were not only grievously wounded, but lost many of their friends who did not survived that attack.
It is not possible to change the sad events of the past, but we can look in the better future.
I wish you, the ppl of Galloway and the ppl Scotland well and long days of peace and prosperity.

Regards
Elmix
Warlord of the Phoenix Legion
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:46 am

I wonder, if this idiot knows the Gallowayian duke that gave the prestige now lives in England? Oh the irony. You punched me three years back, so I'mma punch ya whenever!

English logic at its finest  Rolling Eyes 
On top of that, wasn't this the same cuif that tried to get Angel robbed when there was a truce?
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Yeah he tried to get Angel robbed when she was coming back to Scot
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:14 pm

At least JO's political reputation's in tatters now. Well, what was left of ~it~, anyway.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Tam/Spr wrote:
At least JO's political reputation's in tatters now. Well, what was left of ~it~, anyway.

You do underestimate stupidity some of his followers have.
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:19 pm

You'd think getting them killed three times by the English, two times by the Fretties and a few times by other Scottish people/clans, they'd finally wise up Razz
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:34 pm

I had one fucking request. Thanks, assholes.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 am

http://www.degloriaregni.com/KAP/index.php?id_depeche=49446

Quote :
06/06/1462 Results of the first round

Results of the first round :
Name Percentage
hebrin 88.08 %
juliusoctavius 11.92 %

hebrin has obtained the absolute majority of the popular vote!
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:58 am

Thank Jah JO lost.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:36 am

Oh, It is back.

Fitz_ wrote:
The list of names is the part that intrigues me. There are many particularly-active voices, as well as office bearers, who evidently didn't vote. It makes me wonder if they don't care; and I don't say that in a negative fashion, I say it in a literal fashion - I wonder if they just aren't fussed what way we go.

ETA: The word around town so to speak, is that Celtic Alliance members have suddenly decided to declare that the towns of Corcaigh and Lios Mor are not territories of the Kingdom of Waterford - despite having said nothing against this belonging for the many months that it has existed and during which, citizenry and allies of the Kingdom of Waterford were continually repopulating these inactive towns. (And from an OOC perspective this reeks of abusing the OOC nature of KoW's existence, being that if it were an IG 'county' it would have annexed these towns). Even if these Celtic Alliance members are correct in their analysis of treaties signed in the past which make it illegitimate for these towns to belong to the Kingdom of Waterford (debatable), this is a very sly move. Everything to do with this is very disturbing.

Fitz_ wrote:
Smiling_tiger wrote:
That was very uncool listing the names of people participating. I am glad I abstained from voting in there, and you should strike that list of people off the post immediately.

To Fitz:

What, did you want a recount on the vote with this "disturbing new evidence" that showed up over a whole two days? A bit slanted as well toward the so-called Kingdom of Waterford when you mention the "allies", which of course is the counties of Chonnacht, Laighean, Munster in Ireland, and for Scotland the county of Glasgow. I think before sending out a treaty we should wait and see how it plays out within the internal workings of the Celtic Alliance. Speaking of which, there are certain levels of treaties - commerce, defensive, aggressive, political. I always like to think Galloway would pursue the commerce level first.

Whew. I think I will retire to my shop and bang on some rocks after such a tirade.

Calum said from the beginning that the names of those who voted (but not what they voted for) would be displayed publicly, whilst their exact votes would be displayed to the council for checks and balances.

You don't understand. Chonnact and the other counties you mention are the counties, which I called 'members' of the Celtic Alliance, which are trying to claim that the membership of Corcaigh and Lios Mor within the Kingdom of Waterford is invalid; instead claiming that those towns belong to the Celtic Alliance, and with the non-KoW members of the CA representing the majority of Ireland this essentially means they belong to the rest of the CA. The citizenry and allies of the Kingdom of Waterford who moved to Lios Mor and Corcaigh are for example, people from the town Port Lairge and a large number of people who moved from Galloway. Those 'allies' you mention are the ones currently krapping on the Kingdom of Waterford. So your statement about what I said in reference to the Kingdom of Waterford and current happenings in Ireland is completely wrong and I suggest you don't make assumptions in the future and instead ask questions or do some research.

And no I don't want a recount. I voted for pro-Irish and pro-CA relations so there's no reason for me to want another vote. I highly regard and respect the people of Waterford, who were founding members of the Celtic Alliance whom I have fought beside and lived amongst, and as such I find the current pressure on them to be concerning.
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:59 pm

So let me get this straight. The KoW, which never claimed said bits of land on any treaty before hand, wants them and claims them as their own. After leaving the CA, and having no longer any right to CA assets or belongings? Now, I'm Autistic, but d'hat logic d'here, d'hat stoopid.
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Mari wrote:
"Who said we were leaving? Besides, I don't think any of us could live in a country with JO. Good luck."

Laughing
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Tam/Spr wrote:
So let me get this straight. The KoW, which never claimed said bits of land on any treaty before hand, wants them and claims them as their own. After leaving the CA, and having no longer any right to CA assets or belongings? Now, I'm Autistic, but d'hat logic d'here, d'hat stoopid.

More or less.

They are basically saying it's theirs now and forever because they licked it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:18 am

Well, look the bright side. Wateford is rather fat and plump, they'd be mad to get into a fight, but oh the spoils if they did.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:24 am

Tam/Spr wrote:
Mari wrote:
"Who said we were leaving? Besides, I don't think any of us could live in a country with JO. Good luck."

Laughing

Yeah, I saw it. She's unable to read what she does quote, but again, she never was a bright person  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:52 am

It's like Ireland gets rid of one group of Scots, and another goes and mucks it up, this exchange program isn't working out for the CA  Laughing 
Last I heard, wasn't Munster supposed to be a dead county? Or are these idiots trying to revive it?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:58 am

Munster 2 you say ? Smile

Maripose. wrote:
Hector__Valdyr wrote:
As for Munster, I thought you were happy with Munster being non-existent?
"It is non-existent, it's called the KoW! If you guys wanna keep it alive like that, that's fine. You all can deal with the Gods. It's your turn."

Quote :
this exchange program isn't working out for the CA

Wasnt really hard to predict that  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:06 am

How long before they set sail for England, begging for another war with Ireland?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 am

If it will be England, I will be more than glad. However, as usually what they do talk turns out to be opposite, I wouldnt be surprised if Whithorn will get some new residents Razz
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:13 am

What's the saying? Shit attracts flies by the dozen? No wonder Whitty's population's going to boom.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:22 am

anto_capone wrote:
Tam/Spr wrote:

More or less.

They are basically saying it's theirs now and forever because they licked it. Razz

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 am

What's his face wrote:
It is unacceptable that Glasgow has more rights to Muhaim then the Irish that were born on this land.

Glasgow would have one vote, the other Irish members would also have one vote, so how exactly does Glasgow have more right? Or have I got this wrong?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 am

Old clown woke up !

hypno wrote:
Don't laugh at the fury, they are very dangerous you should have hear their war cry during the battle against the frets... sound like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WTN9DeSEdw

I think that is the same war cry dry use in somerset when he get beat by blue soldier of SAS. Laughing

As always, when he has nothing to say, he makes up some lies. Typical hypno's behaviour.

I'm so glad this retard is out of Scotland. Now it is irish, who will have to listen his fiction stories, like how hypno was count of Somerset for 9000+ terms (number of terms changes each time he's telling it) and his other moronic drivel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next