AuthorMessage
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am

ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
I would have expected celsius to ensure for every pence they gifted the cc, they would have deducted it from someone else. I only have your word that your stolen loots were not lost by the cc.

lol. Are we talking about the same celcius here? Have you been playing a different game run by a different celcius?
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 am

+1 to Luffy for hilarity - though JO does have a house and a spouse. Razz

@Terra - No intention of going after any character's head. Was trying to reciprocate the ridiculousness of the demands he made. They demand three heads and financial compensation for the revolt of Ardencaple, so I sarcastically demanded three heads and financial compensation for the looting of Whithorn.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 am

Which was done by Galloway's citizens. But I'm afraid that you're too stupid to see the difference Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:20 pm

*Brings popcorns*

Going after Clare? Someone will get angry  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Lazy question:

Who is the Duke of Glasgow right now?
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Me Smile Angeljoy_whitesnow ig
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Maybe someone wants to declare war? . . . . I seem to go inactive during the "cool times" and need to catch up on kill counts Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Made me LOL:

Maddog wrote:
They would luv nuthin' more than to have an army of Galloway's finest wander up and take thin's to the next level, cause what would then be easier fer the Fury/Whitesnows than to call in their buddies from Ireland to come and obliterate, annihilate ya all and then still come out smellin' like a rose, cause they weren't the ones that marched anywhere... They simply defended their home! And naturally that way, besides help from Ireland, they'd also have the rest of Glasgow on their side, cause they would inadvertently be attackin' the county of Glasgow...
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:18 am

Drama ZOMG!

--Greer_Maccarter wrote:
There are people that would help in "picking up the pieces", a councillor of Galloway included, but they lie dead in Ireland after a Glasgow-based ship, controlled by Fury, killed them in a cowardly attack of a battleship against a trade ship. Cowardly because against armed defenders they have not tried to move a finger. Just try not to forget what attacks against Galloway citizens have incited this action by JO. It is a disgrace to the robbed, the financially hit and the dead. (OOC: and the two passengers that quit RK, due to this).
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 am

Quote :
(OOC: and the two passengers that quit RK, due to this)

I am so sick and tired of hearing that "so and so quit the game because of you ..."  It is nothing more than a weak attempt at emotional blackmail.  There have been times for me when RK has ceased to be fun because of what was going on around me.  I didn't quit or blame anyone for that.  I just put my character in retreat for a while and did something else.  When I came back, the game was fun again.  Blaming someone else for a decision that they made shows a lack of responsibility for their own actions.  It is so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:25 am

To be honest: at best I would call that emo-quit. Worse I will keep to myself.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:39 am

yeah..... suuuure these people are quitting... totally not restarting or just swapping to another one of their drones
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Having quit the game for a year and a half or so and only coming back due to one extremely bored day after losing it all I understand the feeling...They lost all their "life savings" and when you have grande plans in place and see them all fall to shit in one moment you may think what's the point in going on? Rhetorical question...I don't require a "pick it up by the bootstraps message" Laughing Maybe Evan's a bit dramatic in his post but I'm sure a lot of it comes from sheer frustration at seeing friends "chased" from the game.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Maybe his friends should just stick to playing fireplace simulators on the Wii. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:59 pm

What the fuck ever. It's a game, it's how it's played, it's a major part of it too. Sure losing some items, cash, whatever can be frustrating at times but why the hell do I see players blaming it on other players? Get over it. So tired of hearing/seeing it all the time too. Nobody is running anybody off, it's their own choice that they can't take the bad along with the good. Just like any other game, can't take it? Take a breather. Still can't take it? Maybe it's not for you then. Try another game. Pfft. It's more like being an irresponsible emotionally challenged gamer is all.

Can remember, and just in the last year an rk player that had me upset enough that my hands were shaking over my keyboard. Using constant ooc ridiculing others. At that point I knew I had to walk away from my computer. You cannot control what others say or do, just like at anytime even on the flip side. You can only control your own actions and your own responses to whatever is going on and whether or not to walk away. You are your own responsibility, no one else's, no one can make you do anything, and you cannot control anyone else. No one has that kind of power, only if you let them and even then that is YOUR CHOICE.
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:15 pm

I just don't get it. Spring never had any wealth, she gave it all to her towns (especially back when she was mayor a lot). She lost her town, she lost her county, she had no personal wealth to speak of. What did she do when all looked lost? She got herself together, and planned a recovery. Step by painful step for well over a year, she chipped away at the mess, took risks, and got Laighean and Cill back on their feet. She got people to help her (especially Saamnn), and she never gave up. That was Springtime, the mother of my current character.

If you don't want to lose everything, then don't put it at risk on a ship, or on the roads. Only travel with what you can accept losing. It's not fair to blame others for your own bad choices. There's a name for that, it's called poor sportsmanship. If you lose, then you should congratulate the winner (as a player), and move on. Sure your character can kick up a fuss, that's what role play is for, but as a player you should be a better sport than to cry and then take your ball and go home, blaming the other player(s). They played by the rules and won.

The night anto took Cill (many, many years ago), he came on MSN, asking me if I was going to hate him for destroying my town and county. I told him OOC we are fine, but IC I'm going to destroy Munster. He laughed and said "that's cool". I just don't see why people get OOC angry over things that happen IG. It's a game, and part of the fun is the challenge of trying to best other players. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. If anyone can't accept losing, then they shouldn't be playing any of these multi-player games.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:22 pm

I've felt like quitting RK a few times over the years.

The first time was when the admins eradicated Jill and placed my character in jail simply for speaking English in Spain. If she was going to be eradicated, then I wanted to be as well. They reinstated her account.
Over the years, I've had my share of huge losses in the game. Had admins zap 75k from my personal house once, and when I got pissed about it they took my character's hair and made him bald. The admins wanted me to quit I think, but I endured.
I've had 20 of my ships sunk, most of them war cogs, which are not cheap at all. I've had my home in Ireland closed and erased by jerkoff players who lied to the admins.

Point is, I wish people would take their lumps like an adult. It's not just this game but in life in general, it's always just an excuse. People are brought up to believe they are super special who can never do wrong and it translates into every aspect of their life. They really believe it when their mom tells them how special they are, so when they do fuck up, they say shit like 'It's this person's fault, not mine', or 'It's all because of this reason, I was having a bad day etc'; when they should just be a man/woman and say 'I'm sorry' or 'I lost fair and square'.

Why are people such sore losers this day and age? I have my own theories which are mainly political and probably don't belong here.

If people are sore enough to quit, then they can go fuck themselves. I don't want to play with sore losers and bad sports anyway. They need to grow the fuck up and stop listening to their moms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 am

Sullihan wrote:
They lost all their "life savings" and when you have grande plans in place and see them all fall to shit in one moment you may think what's the point in going on?  

Add several hundreds of negative pounds on top of that and you can get picture of Dry long long ago Wink So what ? I for example learned a lot how not to lose my stuff, how to hide it, never travel with my life savings etc.

Now propaganda will go on how Fury is fighting unfairly:

Juliusoctavius wrote:
According to transactions done by Fury in Stirling, records show of 1,000 pounds being granted to Rosalynn, who is still holding it..

Now, that brings me to the missing 1,000 pounds that was granted to Seldomseen.

Seldomseen, was given 999,00 pounds which was transferred from a grant. Into an 'army'. Considering I dont think Seldomseen was manning an army at the time, it was put in a ship.

This is just within the past 7 days. Further investigation into Fury's manipulation of Stirling town hall is continuing but currently, things do not look good. We have enough to press charges, but Id like to ensure we have the full picture.

Seldomseen, who I believe sank the Fretalian ship and ran away with their money, once again, Fury's scapegoat for transferring money from Stirling, to their own pockets.. in order to wage war on a clan in Galloway.

Scribes are copying the information now, for future use.

If Fury can manipulate, quite sneakily (Except Julius knows the ins and outs of the mayor's office Wink ) the town hall of Stirling, you don't think they are taking money off the top from Glasgow county in the form of wood, or goods?

I expect Fury will have all kinds of excuses on why the town hall of Stirling, looks like their little playground, paid for by the taxpayers of Stirling.

Hmm?

I grantlocked the city. I'm evil and it was a very unfair thing of me to do Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Someone is sore that you stopped them from stealing?  Okay, that is quite funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Such a bit cyber bullie Dry. How could you do this to those pixelated people? Shame on you Dry Razz

On another note: Lulz. Man…. He is dumber than I thought.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Obviously we're cloning a lot to win this war, who could had doubted:

Juliusoctavius wrote:
Sorry. We aren't the ones with 'Zombies' popping up in Stirling. Wink Yea, we're that perceptive.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Bekah wrote:
Someone is sore that you stopped them from stealing?  Okay, that is quite funny Very Happy

Agreed! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 am

So, JO is too dumb (or just really spiteful) to change his army to being friendly to the milita in Stirling. So his army kills some 5 minute a day milita guy who is unaware that a war is going on. Instead of admitting it...

JO wrote:
Someone must have done something terrible to you in your life for you to treat others so horribly.

I would take the Fretalians over you.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 am

That's about it in a nutshell.  Welcome to our world. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next