Roby Lambourne
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:56 pm

You would want us to chase around the world after them? There wasn't enough money in the world to send me chasing fury weegies around. Made more sense to destroy any armies raised against us and sit in their homes for a while rather than chase after them. If anyone has a list of all the people killed in that war I am sure we can work out who was fury or a fury sympathizer and who wasn't.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Oh so now he does confess about his ties with Tygorsia and her clan; traitors of Glasgow. Who in turn were directly connected with frets and former munsterites. Who we just did encounter in english armies in Westmorland.

Keep talking.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Ah, so you do admit there were people in Glasgow who supported us there? Traitors of Glasgow! Of course they must be traitors of Glasgow because they didn't want fury there. Now it makes sense. Thanks! Could care less who they support now, they liked us in Glasgow and that was my point.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Thats very good. Though, in your case you always were found in a company with people like gambit, grace, roy... Few Agniths wont hurt to have in the picture Razz
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, if as you claim, you were fighting Fury, then surely you'd fight Fury and not peasants trying to protect their towns from looting? Smile
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:09 pm

I am found in the company of many people. And I then I was found in the company of the NNGO.  That's the advantages and point of being a maverick.

Of course, I wasn't there to attack innocent people, or destroy their homes. As is stated repeatedly. I was hired in a mercenary army to kill fury. Now, considering it wasn't possible to pat misinformed peasants on the head and tell them it's okay, we instead took the sign of them holding sharp pointy objects in our direction that they were attempting to stop us in our task and kill us. So we fought a battle in a war, sad that peasants felt inclined to defend fury be them fleeing or in a Glasgow town, but if they were willing to stab me, I was willing to stab them too. Those who weren't in armies to stab me, didn't get stabbed by me.

Last edited by Roby Lambourne on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Quote :
I joined the CA army after I traveled with Kelster to Kendal. When I was informed there wasn't going to be a battle working with England I left their army

Quote :
Before then, I was neutral in the war as it wasn't in my interests to fight for England or the CA in their invasion. Sitting on the sidelines got tedious however so I took the opportunity to rattle some cages back in England considering people in England wanted to sink me more than once after trading with Ireland.

I sense a contradiction.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Quote :
Before then,

Contradiction solved.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Roby Lambourne wrote:
I am found in the company of many people. And I then I was found in the company of the NNGO.  That's the advantages and point of being a maverick.

Of course, I wasn't there to attack innocent people, or destroy their homes. As is stated repeatedly. I was hired in a mercenary army to kill fury. Now, considering it wasn't possible to pat misinformed peasants on the head and tell them it's okay, we instead took the sign of them holding sharp pointy objects in our direction that they were attempting to stop us in our task and kill us. So we fought a battle in a war, sad that peasants felt inclined to defend fury be them fleeing or in a Glasgow town, but if they were willing to stab me, I was willing to stab them too. Those who weren't in armies to stab me, didn't get staved by me.

If we werent there, what killing peasants did achieve if the goal was to fight Fury ?

Though, feel free not to answer it: I feel that being with Gambit for too long affected your brains to the no return level.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Yeah that list of two names is quite extensive and falls back to the word of "many people of Glasgow". Laughing
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:14 pm

So marching with Kelster against the CA was supposed to rattle cages in England? By your own words you would have fought and died against us if Kelster hadn't fled at our approach.

Your narrative makes no sense and your equivocation of people defending their homes being the same as people defending Fury is pure shit.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:17 pm

So you went to Glasgow to kill Fury, realised Fury weren't there and that the locals didn't want you looting their townhalls etc and so decided to kill them instead but were still there to kill Fury? Smile
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah Cheats, his logic blows my mind.

Basically, what Hector said Razz

Last edited by Keiran_irvine on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Pretty much all his claims are either lies or some idiotic drivel. Either he's working for english or is an idiot like Gambit. Third option isnt available Smile
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Motherlucka wrote:
So marching with Kelster against the CA was supposed to rattle cages in England? By your own words you would have fought and died against us if Kelster hadn't fled at our approach.

Your narrative makes no sense and your equivocation of people defending their homes being the same as people defending Fury is pure shit.

Ah now I see. I meant joining the CA rattled English cages. And correct I would of stood and fought to the death. After it became obvious I was one of few who felt that in Kelster's army, I left if and they left Kendal. Then I was willing to fight and die in a CA army from then on ready to leave England behind.

Some fury were there, and as I said, it seemed wiser to sit in your homes and make you nomadic for a time rather than chase after you. After we defeated the armies in Glasgow and it looked impossible for any retaking of the county due to the arrival of the Montes and the sinking of the ships, we as mercenaries were no longer required and we left.

If you read what I said Keiran, you would see I stated those are the two names I remember of the people there.

Quote :
The names I recall from the people who were happy for us there

I stabbed who I was told to stab. Considering they stood against us and were willing to kill me, it made sense.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Great achievement btw: to defeat two armies which had 1 person each. One of the generals being in retreat.

Quote :

I stabbed who I was told to stab. Considering they stood against us and were willing to kill me, it made sense.

You're lying english filth. Your army was in blockade mode and you killed travelers even before entering Glasgow city. Fury or not, you didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:37 pm

You make it sound like I was the army commander.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:37 pm

A very loyal and dedicated soldier, aren't you? Laughing

Quote :
We met and drank with many Glasgow citizens who supported the actions of the King, the Frets and us mercenaries recruited for the war.

You said many people of glasgow who supported you. Selective memory? I'm quite sure you could know a few more if you wanted, but I'm fairly certain that's basically the only traitors who were in favor of the frets Smile

if there were so many, surely there would be way less defenders. So much for the many people in your favor.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Roby Lambourne wrote:
You make it sound like I was the army commander.

Yeah, just you conveniently forgot to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Quote :
A very loyal and dedicated soldier, aren't you?

Yes. And proud of it.

Me working out and naming all the people happy to see us there correctly, is like you working out and naming all the people who weren't happy to see us there. If you have the time and patience to do that then good on you.

Quote :
Yeah, just you conveniently forgot to mention it.

Maybe now I see your confusion. Zorrox was the commander of the blue Guard, and still is. Emmerscab is the person who recruited everyone as apart of the Free Company and the King of Scotland was the one who hired us.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Laughing!!!!!!

You should stop digging your hole seriously Laughing
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Btw, dont forget this:

Quote :
After the reset you do have 6(six) days to leave the county.

current council consists of new and not that experienced people. New council, I think will do the business beautifully and technically.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Keiran_irvine wrote:
Laughing!!!!!!

You should stop digging your hole seriously Laughing

Why, what are you going to do?

Kill me?

Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:49 pm

You are doing that job already Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:50 pm

He still didnt get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next