Roby Lambourne
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:59 am

You need to live in grand wealth and swim in open pools of gold to be a thief? Hmmmm.... I think the street kid that stole my blackberry last year would disagree....

Yes, you are a thief, a fraud, a crook, a corrupt politician who shows up in galloway every once in a while to try to take power and feed his likely starve rl ego, then once he messes up enough stuff he claims to be quitting and leaves gallowayor the game until his next appearance.  Not very unlike JO in that respect...

Whether the admins overlooked the goods/monies you had of the CCs when they went to fixing the fret mess is not an issue.  You claim that it was duplicated money, but there is no proof of that.  I would have expected celsius to ensure for every pence they gifted the cc, they would have deducted it from someone else. I only have your word that your stolen loots were not lost by the cc.  Your word is garbage.  That's been proven.

Oh, no screenies necessary.  I'm sure that in almost two years, you have very little left to show for it....
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:09 am

A smart thief is not a poor thief. You can call me whatever you want, but I'm not stupid. If I wanted to play a political thief, I'd be rich. You happily point out that Fitz's been to Ireland and back. More than once, mind you. If I wanted to play a political thief, I'd have taken thousands with Fitz to Port Lairge the first time he moved there! (A long time before the fretalians arrived)

As for showing up in Galloway every now and then to feed my RL ego. I have gone into retreat once. Just once. Nine months, beginning around August last year. Before that Fitz was consistently active. I do not disappear and reappear. That's bogus.

Then what oh wise Ninon, have I spent all these mysterious thousands on? I haven't. If I have 'very little left to show for it' after two years, where did I then throw it away on? The answer to that, I have already told you. It was not personal benefit, and it was very largely back into the county's port itself, without trying to take undue credit.

Ninon, you have no idea how far I will go to prove a point. I do not play a thief. I play a 'good guy'. Always have. If you want me to work Fitz everyday for eternity and donate the profits to the CC, I'll damn well do it. I do not play a 'bad guy' or a 'lawful bad guy' or a corrupt politician or any of that krap. I have played good guys. Always have. ETA: I'd do it. I really would. Maybe a year later you can look upon the daily records provided for 365 days and finally shut up.

Last edited by Fitz_ on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:11 am

Fitz, I can understand if you would prefer I step out of this argument in which i'm very quickly making you look like a lying, untrustworthy fool, and I am happy to do that for you.

If..... You return to clarify your lies in this response over the matter of galloway contributing very little to the port upgrades. http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=87064869#87064869

IF i am willing to believe that your stolen goods/money were all merely duplicated, you still would never have had it without first having stolen the cc goods.  At best, galloway made some interest on an investment, and your stolen goods/monies became the dividend of that investment.

It STILL belongs to galloway
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:23 am

I don't care what you think you've accomplished Ninon. I know the reality.

That money was not Galloway CC investment in the port. I stand by that. What then would I "clarify"? There is nothing to clarify. I am not going to post on the official RK forum, that I came into possession of money that should never have existed, and then deposited it into a port. That would be sheer stupidity. Anyway, I don't get, nor ever have, this whole fascination with the port belonging to Galloway or Whithorn or Bob down the street. I have always written, publicly even, that we're all in the same boat. I have always considered the town and county to be one and the same.

Like I said, you can say I cheated. You can call it unethical, and you can say that you would have returned it to Galloway and considered it a bonus. I didn't do that, but I didn't deficit the county either. Nor did I go out of my way to create personal profit from the situation.

If it STILL belongs to Galloway, than Galloway can tear the wood from the walls of the port, THAT IT OWNS. It can tear down that apartment somehow (or, accept my donations to date as recompense for that, or I can continue donating, for eternity for all I care, to prove a point).
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:29 am

Oh, there are plenty of ways you could..... Clarify .... your attempt to make my minor look like a fool in that discussion, especially since the basis of your ic response were upon twisted truths and technicalities.

Otherwise, i might take offense, and the last thing galloway would want is for my clan to actively take the side of fury against you and your corrupt ilk. Though i'm not too keen on you doing so anyways, because being naughty might be fun.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 am

You seriously believe that I made an "attempt" to make your minor look like a fool? (ETA: and tried to do so right after I RPed with your clan? ...)

Seriously?

Heaven forbid I was merely correcting you with no intent to do otherwise.

Everyone must have an agenda apparently?
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:39 am

Lol fitz.  Seriously?

The facts:  You took heaping piles of galloway cc property away with you.  These may or may not have been replaced by the admins, but the fact is that you retained them after this admin intervention.  You donate £7000+ to whithorn as duke, which was still galloway goods regardless of whether admins reimbursed galloway for them.  Cambells try to claim that they never received any galloway goods or money.  I enlighten the public of this lie.  You return with the lie that i am wrong and that money was never galloways and that it came from a private donator.  

The private donator was YOU and the money was GALLOWAYS.  You're a liar, and your character is a liar.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am

Corrected facts: I was granted goods to safe keep. Galloway was then plummeted into debt following a war in which my character was hanged afterwards. Scotland turned into a clusterfuck of foreigners and admin(s) intervention and everything imaginable. Galloway was brought out of debt. I remained in possession of said earlier grant. Very few know. I dump the vast majority of said contents, which weren't all that much, into the construction of a port owned by Galloway, as well as towards a large number of wage payments for said construction prior to this, and a very small amount towards the construction of a ship which many others contributed towards.

Many months later you turn up out of nowhere, writing that Fitz invested CC money into the port while Duke last year. That is not correct as it was not CC money. It was not Fitz's money. It belonged to nobody. It should not have existed. I would not write such on the official RK forum. I am stuck for words to rectify your statement. I choose to say, as politely as possible and with no intent of malice towards yourself or anyone else in doing so, that it was a private donation. Nobody knew that I put it there. Nobody knew where it came from.

Why you think that rectifying that statement about it being a Galloway CC investment from when I was Duke, was a shot at yourself, I cannot comprehend. Why must I have had an agenda? I did not. Granted it was not a donation, but if you can think of a better way to have phrased it, than you have thought better than myself, and I'll go edit the damn thing. ETA: Additionally, I am unsure if Fitz was even Duke at the time, or if it happened just after the term. But the timing is not relevant.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 am

You WERE duke and were resigning. Inyour resigning announcement you announce that your last act would be to donate £7000 to whithorns port before you quit the game. Can you not see how this can be viewed as an act of the duke investing cc money into the port?

That was where the greybeards(my) initial statement was forged from in that thread.

Either way, it was and remains galloway money that was invested, and i task you with finding a way to make that public, without getting erradicated of course.

The truth shall set you fre...
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:09 am

I don't see the need. But. You would word such how exactly? Hence you see the conundrum I had for a long time.

In my last council report at the time, I included something about facilitating or arranging a port donation, or some such. I didn't claim it to be CC funds or personal funds or anyone's funds. Merely that I facilitated. This wasn't some special announcement, it was only in the final collective report. If this is what you based that conclusion on, than it's a matter of misunderstanding, again based on the question of how to word the situation. I had actually guessed that you saw the grant record, where I used a grant to dump into the port. At a stretch, you can call that the only bit of glory seeking I did in that regard. Unethical I suppose, but I think I had done a good job as Duke.

This was not a grant that I held for this entire time under the premise held by all councils throughout, that it would be returned or used for this or that. The grant only existed for a day while the goods were transferred. I received a new grant much later down the track to use for shuffling and dumping into the port. Fitz was Whithorn's Mayor around that time and so I simply requested a grant to use for shuffling into the port - a common task for the Mayor. Prior to this point I was using it towards construction at a steady rate alongside town, donation, personal funds and the like. Had I not gone into retreat for RL reasons, I probably would have kept it going steadily, but as I didn't know if I would be back or not, I dumped it all at once. It was then reported by the HM in a later report as more or less a mystery donation, because nobody knew the history behind it, and that was the last of it - it steadily depleted over the coming months. I would never have chosen what to do with the cash, had I not learnt of admin intervention with the debt.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 am

Where the fuck are you going with this?? Lol.

I could care less what you did as mayor. What you did as duke. What you did to your neighbors cat...

The truth must be exposed, and the people of galloway informed of their noble contribution of goods and money into that port which you tried to minimalize by claiming it was neither theirs nor would it be seen as such.....

Could I write a nice speech for you? Of course... But i would recieve verry little solace ks reading an apology to me and galloway that i wrote...  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

Where I was going was simply correcting your version of the facts.

You obviously care what I did as Duke, otherwise you would not be talking about reports I made as such.

It was not an investment from the Galloway CC. It wasn't Fitz's, nor anyone else's. It was from the void. I stand by that. And Fitz did not steal it.

Continue believing what you like.

ETA: And I most certainly will not apologize to a place and people who I have done nothing but spend countless hours of report writing, number crunching, staring at computer screens, fighting and the like for. I do not play bad guys. They don't owe me anything, but I sure as heck don't owe them anything either. Get over it.

Last edited by Fitz_ on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:25 am

From the void? Prove it.

As is, your case is defenseless, your word is trash, your ethics are garbage and your inability to admit your own wrong doing and lose face publicly is a clear picture of the corrupt and ego imprisoned person you are.

*shrugs*

Good luck with that, fitzy Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 am

I didn't keep records of money that should never have existed.

I happily keep records of money that should exist. You will find that all my Sheriff reports last term had a screenshot of the previous day's accounting, which includes any theft.

Like I said, believe whatever you like. I certainly don't need your approval.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am

Nope, my approval isn't needed lol. I think we all know who's the correct one in this, and it isn't the honorable and valiant and all ultruistic fitz.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:34 am

Thank you for the complimenting descriptions, which you, not I, came up with.

"We all" can also believe whatever they like. All the more stupider to them if they believe something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:22 am

A classic case of Scottish overboil. Gotta love Scotland. :p
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 am

On the positive side.

We did a very good job of changing the topic. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Adik
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Kinda start to like you Ninon  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 pm

You know.

I sat in on the English - CA peace negotiations.  They happened several times.

They went on and on.

And around and around.

But you could see there was movement.

Slow.

Yet productive.

Do you know what I think the key to finally negotiating a peace was?

It is that people become honest with one another.

Believe it or not, the English actually got real for a change and listened to the other side - even if they didn't 100% agree with it - and apologized and owned up to their prior mistakes.

It wasn't one sided.  But passions run deepest in those who feel wronged the most.

It is clear from this thread - at least in my mind - who has some soul searching to do.  But I don't know...maybe it is male ego...maybe it is just wanting to be right...whatever it is...

At some point, you have to own up, step up, man up, come clean and acknowledge the other side's truth or it'll never get any better.  

Some of you are wasting your breath.  You're trying hard to justify yourselves as opposed to actually listening to the other side of the argument and realizing that - hey - maybe they're right.

Right now, nothing is getting better.  There is no progress.  It just goes around and around right now.

-------

Final thing: You guys need to just f-ing write JO off. He is a trouble maker and if I were in Galloway, I'd do everything I could to kill that MFer over and over again until he left Galloway and went to England where he belongs.

Just a suggestion. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:41 pm

Women unite! Destroy the patriarchical males! :p j/k..... *whispers under her breath* not joking..... Wink

*goes and finds sticks and leafs for an amazonian headress*
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:44 pm

I don't understand why people just don't let JO etc have whithorn to themselves and stay independent. It appears to me everything would make everyone happier that way.

But for that to work, Galloway would need to openly state whithorn's foreign affairs aren't their affairs and vice versa. If JO is the main obstacle for the likes of fury to now want peace with an entire county, then wouldn't this solve the problem?
Back to top Go down
Sullihan
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Well the best place to try to restart talks to is try to figure out where the current reincarnations of bad feelings between Campbell and Fury began so we can work through them if there's an interest in doing so...was it during the Fretalian invasion? This particular thread probably isn't the best place to carry out those talks though, is another thread called for?
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:09 am

Thing is Roxxane, just because one side is spouting 'they did this, they did that, we want heads', it does not make them the poor innocent party who have been victimized.

I could list out things 'they' did to 'us' that went ignored, and make a list of unreasonable demands such as heads that need to roll. For example, I could say that for the crime of taking the Whithorn Town Hall, while Whithorn was still in Galloway last year just before I left, while operating under the guise of a diplomat visiting for trade and being welcomed with open arms, and committing said crime right after completing the trade, I therefore demand that the heads of Adik, Dicaprio and Terrasophia must roll; but because the latter is dead, I will therefore demand that we RP the hanging of her child as recompense.

Sound fair? Nope. But it's equally as unrealistic. I keep hearing about this revolt on Ardencaple. Well, they took over our town hall and ran away to Glasgow, well before altercations ignited to the current level, so I am equally justified in making the same demand that they are. Three heads for three heads, right? Fair is fair. Nonsense.

Just because we're saying no deal, no heads, just make peace with us, it does not make us the 'wrong doing' party here. Accounting for who did what is pointless.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:20 am

Its because you're so dumb that you didnt even see this was discussed here already Very Happy

Adik wrote:
WhiteSnow wrote:
They never were Fury though.

It would indeed be nice if someone could clarify this to fitzy. He is giving the credit to the wrong people, kinda annoys me Razz

Those two arent even Glaswegians, I wont talk about Terra, who had nothing to with it. Well, except perhaps in your imaginary little world Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next