Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Requests for Help (quests/raids)

Go down 
+8
Tod_Whitesnow
Seldomseen
Blainwolfe
Grace
Bellz
anto_capone
ArcaneJill
Zogdor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 pm

No worries Anto, any good advice is not at ragging and its all sensible and great.

I sort of have a half hearted effort that is not really good at either.

As you sensibly pointed out at High levels I am going to get belted by the bosses.

So maybe a good idea would be a heart of wood and make my dex lower and boost my Con/Str.

My Str is 27 at the moment, I have the epic brawling gloves so that will give me a +1.

What also lowers it is I have the GM of Storms with lowers my Con but boosts my attack speed and raises

I could swap that out for GM of Storm or Fire to get +3 Str or +3 Con and 8/Dr oh and -7% run speed but as I am at +90% now its not a issue.

I have gone the way of the tortise to get the extra HP.

I have a few Dragon runes to make a robe, I just need to run stealers to get the remaining amount.

I am leaning towards a minimal Dex (I can give it two boosts as a elf)
Having a higher Str
Taking the Stone stance the extra Ki boost will enable me to heal myself a little more.

When I log on in few hours I will grab a heart and give it a try.

As I just have my GS blank I have fiddle with that a little more to make it a bit more useful. with the 3 Exceptional Stats.

Thanks Tod
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm

well, before you go reincarnating think it over first. hate to see any tomes you ate get wasted (do they if you LR?)

imo, it is much easier to get DT armor, can slot in your greater false life there, also maybe put some nice guards on it to make enemies pay for hitting you.

i'm not sure just how much you should lower your dex, i guess that depends on if you want to put off building toward AC for now. your AC at 52 in wind stance is great for gianthold, but i think you might have noticed it lacking in amrath or vale elites.. Wink

its a long road, would hate to see you become frustrated over something that is easily fixable.

you can leave it way it is now even, just add those few things for your extra HP and you will see a big difference in survivability i think. dont go spending up your turbine points on a heart of wood just yet.

way of patient tortoise is a must have. toughness feat is a big plus. not just for the 22 extra HP it gives you on the feat, but the action point enhancements will give you another 30 i think. so for one feat, you can get 52 more HP. minos, another 20 HP, the toughness stacks with toughness feat. green steel item when done is 45 more HP. greater false life is 30, superior is harder to get but is 40. and last but not least those 10 extra from gianthold favor means you can easily add another 100+ HP without using a lesser heart (i think).

let me know how i can help man =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:56 am

Ah I have allot more money than time, I have the heart, I think you keep any tomes you eat.

I ate a Supreme +2 at what ever level you can and it still is on all stats +2 inherant Bonus so it stays.

Not sure if it does with a TR. Dee may be able to answer that one.

Tod
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 am

with a TR it definitely does not. but then you have to be level 20 and restart at level 1.

lesser reincarnation or greater is what you be doing i guess (lesser i think?), and i am not sure if you keep the tomes you eat in that case.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:26 am

You do keep the tomes, I've done it Zog before!
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 am

On a side note

If you want a certain mopnk move make sure you do your reasearch and make sure you take the required amount in that stat

Your supreme tome kicks in at Level 7.

with the new changes I am doubling damage on Devils and such doing around 90 on hits on them.

What I did learn the wind stance is allot faster for hits than any other.

For some reason when I am hitting things they are going blue or appear to be. Well I thought it was me but could of been another tank. I am using some Void moves I was not using before

I now have 360HP unbuffed and no GS ac of 44
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 am

Yes, you keep the tomes if you lesser or greater reincarnate and they get added in at the min lvl as you reincarnate rather than at the lvl that you originally ate them. That was a nice surprise as I took the intel tome at a late stage on Zillee originally but then it added in at lvl 3 and lvl 7, so I gained more skill points on my greater reincarnated version.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 am

blue means improved destruction is being used

wind increases your dex and gives a better chance at double strike... if you are going to use wind stance(faye does) make sure you have the stats for grandmaster

if you have the jizteka bracers, most will tell you to use fire stance for the added healing

and hopefully, you made sure you took the two weapon fighting feats Tod... they are needed for a monk
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Umm No I did not. As I must of not had high enough dex.

At the worst I am nerfed for a week and I can try again

In combat so far I have not noticed the difference much at all. Other than the slower speed.

Tod
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Thanks BElls looks like farming of tide turns is on my list

Tod
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 pm

you can usually buy the torn bracers pretty cheap on the AH, then just go get the 3 seals... also, they are BTA so you can transfer seals and that if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Ta bells I think I had a set with one char, and I know I have some runes. So it wont take much.

Tod
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 am

Tod, do you still need ToD flagging? If so, I'll bring out the ranger before I TR if you need.

I am going to be flagging the evil monk for shroud. Anyone needing to be flagged is welcome to come along if you catch me online. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 am

I should probably also get my cleric flagged for ToD, but it scares me lol!
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Laughing

Tod flagging for ToD. Gave me my giggle for the morning. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Yea, it was pretty funny when Tod was talking about getting ToD rings, and one of our newer players was giggling at it Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Okay, Anto has talked me into getting serious about finally capping Grace. Sooooo, anyone that would like to help me run stuff to get it done gets my eternal gratitude. I'm currently about 215k off of lvl 20.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Happy to help out. Will also say that I'm not particularly knowledgeable about some of the high end quests - the inspired quarter is still a murky haze in my mind for example and I haven't tried the newer content yet ... but happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Alrighty, I am trying to....

1. Break out of the habit of soloing so much, and

2. Flag for Shroud.

I'd love any help with Shroud especially. I think the only flagging I have done so far is Dust, courtesy of Gracie hijacking my antisocial ass into a PUG last week. (Thanks, Gracie. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Haileey is almost 14, I can taker her thru with you if you like, or pike if you wanted a bard
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 pm

I have a 16 wiz I can bring you Smile
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 am

You're most welcome - I'm back a little bit, aside from having to pack like a banshee (do banshees pack?). I can probably help you a bit here and there, but only if you'd rather have the help than the xp.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:48 am

Ok, she's now a 17 wiz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:53 am

My wiz needs flagging for SoS and ToD. I've run EtK and New Invasion so far, so still need all the others. Won't be back around until Tuesday tho.

Also if anyone else needs DT armor, will probably be farming SoS for a bit (once flagged) for her DT.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 am

I need to flag for SoS with Grace as well, but I haven't run any of the quests yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requests for Help (quests/raids)   Requests for Help (quests/raids) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Requests for Help (quests/raids)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next