Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft

Go down 
+42
ahlia
Mikhail_216
Trinity
Springtime
Anthony_Wayne
Dizmalus
_Melissa.
Lance
Aidan
Cina
Lordmatthew
Motherlucka
Zogdor
Romanos
Magogh
Mikhaila
Perl.
Aalish
Plutogirl
Achilles_
Boris
Michelle_macale
Sephrenia
Likaios
HappyHerder
Elois
JonathanDailey
OutlawCutie
WhiteSnow
ArcaneJill
Hannah
Zakku
Bellz
Bekah
Toasti Jen
Aveline
Angeljoy25
anto_capone
Alexandrelejuste
Beth
Grace
LadyJazzy
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OutlawCutie
Citizen
OutlawCutie

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:39 am

I am moving a couple post to the Flame section they will be better suited there if you would like to see them.
Back to top Go down
JonathanDailey
Commoner
JonathanDailey

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:08 pm

PEACE has disbanded there Armies! Finally

The road to freedom is slowly building a new age.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.dukes-gaming-haven.com
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm

I was just thinking to myself, why doesn't someone just erad Springtime? I mean, Judges do have the option to use it. There has to be some proof out there of all of this. Just get a Judge who isn't afraid to be eradicated for his county in the process.
Back to top Go down
JonathanDailey
Commoner
JonathanDailey

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 pm

there is tons of proof of clones but not IP addy proof so it's a slow process of removing clones... the dang woman and her goons use proxie servers to mask there ip's
Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.dukes-gaming-haven.com
HappyHerder
Commoner
HappyHerder

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 am

Wish I had a go at her!

There is quite a long list that I heard about against most of PEACE leadership.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:27 am

Elois wrote:
I was just thinking to myself, why doesn't someone just erad Springtime? I mean, Judges do have the option to use it. There has to be some proof out there of all of this. Just get a Judge who isn't afraid to be eradicated for his county in the process.

Judges can't actually do that, or they will be erad themselves. The admins made that clear, and I think that's probably the way it should be anyway, since some people wouldn't exactly use restraint with that.
Back to top Go down
HappyHerder
Commoner
HappyHerder

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Banishing Spring would, in reality, be the worst for her.

All her "friends" would have to find their way to her new location.

Doubt she could ever be much of a big fish in a little pond again.

She was stripped of her RP and CHR for her last atrocities so she would need to grind for a while.

Grace, were you the one that listed all the PEACE laws they broke? Maybe someone could list them here or in another thread. I am in Scotland so can not see RK of course.

HH
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Grace wrote:
Elois wrote:

Judges can't actually do that, or they will be erad themselves. The admins made that clear, and I think that's probably the way it should be anyway, since some people wouldn't exactly use restraint with that.

Quote :
Witchery: A clarification

I wish to step in here and clarify the definition of the crime of witchery.

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 Icon_arrow Firstly, there is the law proclaimed in the Year of our Lord MCDLXIII by His Majesty the King: "Any scoundrel, who would dare to use his gift of ubiquity to create multiple accounts and to profit therefrom, should answer to the charge of witchery before a competent tribunal. His clones will be burnt alive in a public place, and the culprit will be handed a very heavy fine, as well as being pilloried for several days. In the case of recidivism or notorious abuse, the suspect will be hanged by the neck until he is dead." (Excerpted from the Table of the Law in the Court of Justice)

Uniqueness of the soul [player], the spirit and the body [account] should know no exception. Any manipulation of these elements is a crime against the community [a player cannot have but one account], and prosecutions for witchery will begin. Once an act of witchery is proven, and only in this case, the judge has the right to pronounce the capital sentence, which in these Kingdoms is eradication and not death. A judge must determine all the clones, with the cooperation of the accused if possible, and eradicate them; sparing the life of the principal player, whom he can still punish with a fine or prison sentence up to the maximal severity fixed above). The names of clones residing outside the judge's jurisdiction will be communicated to the Almighty Inquisitor who will eradicate them.

I've never seen a quote from Admin saying eradication was outlawed, just that Judges should not abuse sentencing or risk eradication. So, if people are worried about eradication, maybe find a player who doesn't give a damn and let them do it.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm

admins will just eradicate the judge and bring back whoever the judge erased. its not allowed at all, this i know. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

So basically another pointless feature of RK. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 am

*Is tempted.*

Anto, how sure are you they'd bring back the eradded chars? Seems like an awful lot of work for Celsius. Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:16 pm

is actually easy for them, or so they say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
HappyHerder
Commoner
HappyHerder

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Just a simple rollback or field flag.

It would be harder if it were to hit the retreat/death time limit and the character record was actually removed from the database.

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Don't you go killing yourself, Kaireth! Not seeing Seyc around is bumming me out enough. Sad

Somebody, surely, can get Evan to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Kair, you're banned from doing it. Cos I said so. And I'm your boss. Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah, I'm the one that listed all the laws Peace broke. Our PP was dragging his feet and dogding questions about it, so I went for the public shaming. It worked.

I can repost it all here (it was long though). but I'm about to answer their lame hot potato courtroom defenses with another post, so I'll just do that and then post both if you want.
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Bummer.

Sephits, where's my paycheck? Boss? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:01 pm

I pay you in love <3
Back to top Go down
Michelle_macale
Serf
Michelle_macale

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Elois wrote:

Somebody, surely, can get Evan to do it.

I second Evan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Problem. You have to convince someone to seat Evan on council to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Shocked

*is so glad Evan is in Connacht*
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 pm

rotfl, we can send him on a mission to Laig
Back to top Go down
Michelle_macale
Serf
Michelle_macale

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 am

Its ok Bella, you can keep him there.

I thought he was on council atm? That must be an interesting chambers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 am

Yeah, like we don't have enough crazies here in Laig. We don't need to import more.

I hear Connacht chambers are distinctly uninteresting, as in empty, devoid of any posts or reports or comments at all. Nice Neutral
Back to top Go down
Michelle_macale
Serf
Michelle_macale

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:48 am

That dosent really surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Ireland :: Irish OOC-
Jump to: