Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft

Go down 
+42
ahlia
Mikhail_216
Trinity
Springtime
Anthony_Wayne
Dizmalus
_Melissa.
Lance
Aidan
Cina
Lordmatthew
Motherlucka
Zogdor
Romanos
Magogh
Mikhaila
Perl.
Aalish
Plutogirl
Achilles_
Boris
Michelle_macale
Sephrenia
Likaios
HappyHerder
Elois
JonathanDailey
OutlawCutie
WhiteSnow
ArcaneJill
Hannah
Zakku
Bellz
Bekah
Toasti Jen
Aveline
Angeljoy25
anto_capone
Alexandrelejuste
Beth
Grace
LadyJazzy
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Evan_escence wrote:
Borisinborough wrote:
Sorry, I find it hard to decipher your words. If what you are saying now is that Spring and Soapy's actions are truly a result of offensive forum posts, then all I can say is...

Lol

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'll confess.

You and several others which I shall not name but they know who they are have made it VERY tempting for me to become a 5 minute a day player, totally forget about the forum and tavern and, now that I'm qualified to do so, lead a group of the....................................undead................through your little towns and make your lives hell.
Laugh it up.

Oh
and don't bother with a reply.
The only thread I read these days is forum 2, class schedules in Cuige Chonnact.
Have fun with the zombie armies!
Bye!

Evan posted this in the Crossing, there were a few interesting responses. Now Evan seems to be on a spree in Chonnacht Inn, wanting censors to lock all his threads, and he's resigned as Rector of Chonnacht.

I see where he's annoying but I must say, I think what's in Scotland is worse. Laughing I recommended he move there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

You hate me, don't you Sad
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Nope, just gambling on fate. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:49 pm

he didn't like me calling him out ... sorry ut it pissed me off that he threatened to make an army of zombies.

if you can't fucking find the people to fill an army and destroy things, you shouldn't have an army
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm disappointed in Irish whiskey. I drink the tavern dry and 30 drinks later I'm not even a tad drunk. I must be drinking flavored water.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 pm

well where are you drinking? That could have something to do with it Wink
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:04 pm

An Gort town hall tavern, with Dev and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 pm

well there's the problem right there lol Gort has really bad whiskey
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 am

Elois wrote:
Evan_escence wrote:
Borisinborough wrote:
Sorry, I find it hard to decipher your words. If what you are saying now is that Spring and Soapy's actions are truly a result of offensive forum posts, then all I can say is...

Lol

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'll confess.

You and several others which I shall not name but they know who they are have made it VERY tempting for me to become a 5 minute a day player, totally forget about the forum and tavern and, now that I'm qualified to do so, lead a group of the....................................undead................through your little towns and make your lives hell.
Laugh it up.

Oh
and don't bother with a reply.
The only thread I read these days is forum 2, class schedules in Cuige Chonnact.
Have fun with the zombie armies!
Bye!

Evan posted this in the Crossing, there were a few interesting responses. Now Evan seems to be on a spree in Chonnacht Inn, wanting censors to lock all his threads, and he's resigned as Rector of Chonnacht.

I see where he's annoying but I must say, I think what's in Scotland is worse. Laughing I recommended he move there. Razz

Evan is a low-rent pseudo intellectual prick. I love to wind him up, and watch his mainspring explode. The sooner he pisses off out of it, the happier I will be. He is one of the few people in this game I really genuinely dislike. Every day I log on here, I thank the Lord Anto that none of them make it to these boards.

On this occasion, he even got Bella so mad she was nearly nice to me. That made me hot, and got me wondering....
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 am

Wait, someone made Evan rector in the first place ? :s
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:09 am

OMG BORIS!!!!

rotfl
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 am

Well... I admit it. you one sexy babe...

But that is one of the benefits of this forum, in that it robs Evan of his only real weapon...

He tries to get you so mad you vilolate the fourm protocols, thn he screams furry, and tries to get you banned. I'm getting good at dodging him, but here, I can call a sad cunt a sad cunt, and nobody says shit.

This IS true freedom.

I am wondering Bella...wondering...
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:09 am

Achilles wrote:
Wait, someone made Evan rector in the first place ? :s

That should read "rectum".
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:20 am

I have Evan on ignore (thanks again Elois!), along with Callann and Hannah. Today my internet was down all day, and I had to use my iphone on which no one is blocked. Sure enough, I got thoroughly annoyed and dragged into Callann's bullshit once again. The ignore is worth money for me.

I do love how Evan always talks about how he's going to get his revenge by army someday, and yet always has a reason why he can't yet (studying, not strong enough, not full stats across the board, a wedgie, etc.). Brainless coward.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm

And what exactly are you wondering Boris dear? Should I remind you that you went after my sister and not me Wink

Evan won't try and have me banned, it's one reason I know I can call him on his shit and be a bit harsh. When he played Stephen St.John he was fun for a while.... till Bell went to the NNGO...then he became exactly like this.

maybe I broke him Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

AHA! Something else to blame Bella for! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm

So...I now have fairly good intel that an anti-Spring group (NOT our council list) has around 40 clones. They used them in the last election to bump Cait's list, and they plan to use them again this list to bump others. This person claims he will use them to get a majority on council, kill Spring, and eradicate the clones then.

This just makes me ill. I get the impulse to be so frustrated you decide, "Hey! Let's just fight fire with fire!" But to me, that is no better than the people you're fighting. It's a GAME. Being aggravated with people ig doesn't mean I'm about to compromise my personal rl ethics. Cheating is cheating is cheating.

And might I add that if the admins would just deal with the problem, people wouldn't have this bs excuse to do shit like this?

(If anyone is interested, yes, the info was sent to the admins on this group too, Choup judged it not enough, we're working on it.)
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:52 pm

We all know how this goes with Choup. Razz I think we're already on a count down for you guys to get the "Just play the game mail."

I do understand why people feel driven to this, but I agree-- it's not okay to become what you're fighting against just to try to beat it. That's just not how it works. You just create a bigger problem.
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 am

You do, but this is what you get when you let the likes of Spring get away with it for so long. Not everybody is going to keep their principles intact.

It's exactly what we have been warning Choup about for a year. The beginning of the end.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 am

It all comes down to Choup. We can all say that we'll play fair in Ireland. But what stops a level 3 in Scotland or England from copycatting what Springtime did, and actually being more successful at it? I think anyone in RK interested in war is well aware of what happened and that they have a free pass to do what they want to. Raising a clone army against the likes of Spring isn't right but it's taking the county back. I mean, unless Choup decides sometime this week to erad all the clones, she's pretty much fucked us all.
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

There was talk last year about a huge war in Portugal between two clone armies. This isn't new.

I don't think they did much about that either. Maybe someone knows different?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Cheating to get done what you want in a game isn't right, no matter how you spin it, Elois. It makes us absolutely no different from then, and then what is the point anyway? "We'll take down the cheaters! No, the OTHER cheaters!"
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

What I'm saying is, if something isn't done about people like Spring, then there wont be a game at all.

What happens IRL war? Throughout the course of the years, countries make bigger, more dangerous weapons. If the other side has machine guns, are you going to go out into the frontline with a musket? No. You're going to find a way to get machine guns.

If Someone like Spring raises one of these clone armies or an even bigger clone army, and drains a county or even a country out of everything they have and crumble all of the mines, what are ya going to do?

Quit the game?
Whine to admin until the create mines that maintain themselves.
Or work to rebuild a destroyed economy, when you could be doing better RL things with your time?

There's going to come a time when things are just not going to be solvable the fair way. I like the fair way. I like cheering for my side and hoping that everything turns out ok. But then ya have admin meddling into wars when they shouldn't, and ignoring problems like Springtime when they should step in. That is above and beyond what this game is supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Sure, no one is arguing with that. But, is IS just a game. Honestly, I'd much rather quit playing than cheat. Being an honest player is who I am in rl. I don't think it's worth it to sacrifice my rl honesty to put someone down in a game. Isn't that exactly what Spring is doing?
Back to top Go down
Plutogirl
Commoner
Plutogirl

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:57 pm

don't hate the player, hate the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Ireland :: Irish OOC-
Jump to: