Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft

Go down 
+42
ahlia
Mikhail_216
Trinity
Springtime
Anthony_Wayne
Dizmalus
_Melissa.
Lance
Aidan
Cina
Lordmatthew
Motherlucka
Zogdor
Romanos
Magogh
Mikhaila
Perl.
Aalish
Plutogirl
Achilles_
Boris
Michelle_macale
Sephrenia
Likaios
HappyHerder
Elois
JonathanDailey
OutlawCutie
WhiteSnow
ArcaneJill
Hannah
Zakku
Bellz
Bekah
Toasti Jen
Aveline
Angeljoy25
anto_capone
Alexandrelejuste
Beth
Grace
LadyJazzy
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Now where have you been? Good to see you.
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 am

Don't hate the game, hate the morons who run it.

OUTSTANDING avatar, Pluto.
Back to top Go down
Plutogirl
Commoner
Plutogirl

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 am

Elois wrote:
Now where have you been? Good to see you.

Thank you. An been hiding Razz

Boris wrote:
Don't hate the game, hate the morons who run it.

OUTSTANDING avatar, Pluto.

Thanks! You as well Boris, always had a soft spot in my heart for JIm Very Happy

btw, ya both got 'rep' from me! ( took me a sec to figure out how to 'multi quote' my reply )
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 am

Thank you kindly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Was just thinking today out of random...

What if Mr Beer Wizard is Choup and she's taunting us? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aalish
Citizen
Aalish

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 pm

That would be rather mean..and something she could do Suspect
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 am

I'm rather loving badgers post in the latest thread on clones where she says that cloners suck =)
Back to top Go down
Perl.
Serf
Perl.

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 pm

I know Germany is a bit off from where you guys are, but still we have the same probs over here.

About 6 days ago, one of those ghosts armys took over a city, where my char is the countess. Of course I got our armys ready one filled with about 300 Kp the other around 200 Kp (Kp`s means strength points, I have no clue what you call them)

So we went in and all that happens is, that we fought the normal city security, all Level 1 chars, at least 20 of them. The next day they even had level 0 chars fighting... how that works, I don`t even wanna know Neutral

Since LJS is the person we write to, I send him a list of all the klones, he eradicated about 15 of them... long talk, nothing changed.

We still fight clones everynight, my people in the army get killed, we dont even see there army anywhere close. Now it seems they even have a scripting cheat, so they can influence the fights at night and who you fight with.. at least thats what mods think over here.

And we can`t do nothing about it and loose a city to the croatien kingdom, because of all the clones that they have. Yesterday another 13 Level 1`s arrived, guess we will fight for a long time... until players get sick of it and leave the game, because playing fair doesnt seem to get you far in this days...sad

Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:18 am

Elois wrote:
Was just thinking today out of random...

What if Mr Beer Wizard is Choup and she's taunting us? Suspect

Beer Wizard is Greatsunset is Evan_esence.

I refer you to my rather long post about forensic semantics.

There is no doubt that Evan runs clones, and GS is one of his most unpleasant. BW and GS use the same verb placement that Evan uses in his rather staccato style.

But what's the point? Every post just feeds their trollish need for attention. I'm bored with taunting Evan now. Being Evan is punishment enough for his crimes.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 am

Oi really? When I first met Evan he was alright but the longer your around the more his posts are like a whine fest. His latest thread about wanting off Ireland is just attention seeking. Even Rox offered to have him on her boat and all that man can do is whine whine whine that he wont leave his county. Rolling Eyes I think the clone thread in chu chu got closed cause it turned into a lets bash Evan thread Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Evan has a clone in England I know... Thomas someone, can't remember the name... as for the rest about him

Anto, have I ever thanked you for asking me to come help with that grant when you took Chester? Had you not, I may have been stuck with him... Jeez can you imagine I was engaged to his first character
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Mikhaila wrote:
Oi really? When I first met Evan he was alright but the longer your around the more his posts are like a whine fest. His latest thread about wanting off Ireland is just attention seeking. Even Rox offered to have him on her boat and all that man can do is whine whine whine that he wont leave his county. Rolling Eyes I think the clone thread in chu chu got closed cause it turned into a lets bash Evan thread Laughing

I asked him what he meant about magic buttons and his excuse is that he thinks Munster will have him randomly arrested if he travels through to ATM. So I said maybe when the next ship leaves Gort, he can try that.

Bah. It took me sometime to figure out whether I was leaving Scotland or not but when i did, I just made one post saying, "I'm leaving yall!" Laughing And I was on the ship at the time. I'm waiting for Evan to put his money where his mouth is.

Quote :
Anto, have I ever thanked you for asking me to come help with that grant when you took Chester? Had you not, I may have been stuck with him... Jeez can you imagine I was engaged to his first character

The Willy Wonka magic works in mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
Magogh
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:48 pm

I told Evan that he won't be arrested for travelling in An Mumhain.
Back to top Go down
Romanos
Commoner
Romanos

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Magogh wrote:
I told Evan that he won't be arrested for travelling in An Mumhain.

Now why do that? You are spoiling his fun that way! Evan is the head whiner of the English speaking world, just let him whine. He would not leave Ireland if we gave him a ship to do it with and to keep as his own!
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:02 am

I think he should be arrested, hanged, chopped into fish food and liberally scattered over the Irish sea simply for making people associate Freddy Mercury with a whining little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:15 am

Boris wrote:
I think he should be arrested, hanged, chopped into fish food and liberally scattered over the Irish sea simply for making people associate Freddy Mercury with a whining little bitch.

Dude, almost choked on my breakfast here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Well, I mean, for fuck's sake, some things should be sacred. Using Freddie as an avatar? How low can you get?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Three words. Sacha Baron Cohen. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Why is everyone supporting Zanditin for King?

Quote :
If the candidacy is not revoked... I am putting myself forward as a living, breathing, and active option. Those who know me know that I will work tirelessly to do that which is right. I have a history of being a fair leader at the town and county level, and this will translate to the national level.

The Zandy Man

I don't know his history in Ireland, but I do know he ran from Scotland after getting Ayr in a war with Glasgow and failing.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Is he not the one that turned his Capital Indy just to "see" if it would work and had to beg admin for it to be turned back?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Actually, no, that was that other genius, Darthwanderer. Rolling Eyes

Ed could explain it all better than me as to what happened. What I remember is:

Aldicia threatens to take Ayr castle from Edrahil, after OOC knowing his father just died.

I call her on her shit, publicly.

She denies. And her family decides to use that and Fury as a bs excuse to slowly start migrating to England, although they'd been chatting up England at least a month before that, hoping they'd protect them against Fury and NNGO.

Comes a month before end of term and we decide to start recruiting. Zanditin leaves PHX without saying a word and joins APS. Ed's party, PHX decides in party forums by a vote that Ed will be Duke the next term if they get the majority. Docscout and Darthwanderer didn't like this because Doc wanted his protege, Darth, to be Duke. This is the time where I started to see the true colors and left PHX. APS, the Monty party including Zand, gathers a mayor from almost every town to be in their party and tries to completely trash Ed and PHX. I leave Ayr to visit Galloway and then Glasgow, to avoid reading their crap. PHX gets the majority, but they decide to give Zanditin the votes and leave PHX. They try to tell me and everyone else that their real excuse was that, "Monties are the backbone of Ayr and our only protection against Fury, so they needed to vote for Zanditin, and that I "should thank" them for making Zanditin Duke, so that if Ayr gets screwed up, it's not Ed's fault. Rolling Eyes

So...Zand became Duke. He and Steward Docscout start declaring war on Fury, and talking down to Glaswegians, telling them what they need to do, to have the war stop, ie., betray Fury. Of course, that doesn't happen and they got a siege, which caused Ayr's prestige to go down from 4.5 to 0 and their mines to crumble, because all of their council was in Glasgow. LOL.

If Zanditin actually said goodbye to Ayr, I don't even know, and I know Ed didn't know either. I didn't realize Zand was in Imleach until I decided to look at Devin's old hometown on Wikipedia and saw him listed as mayor. Suspect I think Cat was mayor after him, so he must have been mayor as soon as he arrived in Ireland.

Yeah I'm being nice to him in forum but I'm really not all that pleased to see him. Well, he seems to be polite at least. He was the most likable Monty before this whole episode, so maybe he just got in the middle. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:14 pm

So the jist of it concerning NNGO etc... is that if he is elected he may want to declare us all outlaws; As per his previous history against fury. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Zand's a better guy than it seems from all that stuff with Ayr/Glasgow/Fury. I'm not entirely certain he was happy in Monts.

Catalyst for the Fury/Glasgow/Ayr thing was that a stone mine got snitched, and from there it got rather much out of control, really. And Ayr got sacked. Bwahaha. I shoulda done it with Le at the end of her term, stupid principles got in the way :/

But actually the funniest thing about that whole incident was they didn't learn from when they sent most of the Council into Girvan when it was indy and Ayr fell apart not to do it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Ah, so that's what happened during the Girvan war. They blamed the mines falling apart entirely on Campbell at the time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:40 am

He's got a decent track record in An Mumhain. That's probably why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft   Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Child-Stealers, Clones and WitchCraft
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Ireland :: Irish OOC-
Jump to: