WhiteSnow
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

Funny stuff. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Excuse me, but Sheonikari is my sister... she is not about to be hanged by anyone! Evil or Very Mad

She came up to Stirling with me to see Tod, and I would rather leave with her than stay here if this is the welcome you have for the more open-minded English. I fought with the English too, hang me if you must.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Ok let's see, your sister as did you fought against us recently, didn't get a pass to enter the county and now you're being arrogant and demanding? Neutral

We're not English, we don't appreciate threats and demands. Evil or Very Mad

You want help with this, a friendly approach might serve you better. Wink
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Blainwolfe wrote:
Excuse me, but Sheonikari is my sister... she is not about to be hanged by anyone! Evil or Very Mad

She came up to Stirling with me to see Tod, and I would rather leave with her than stay here if this is the welcome you have for the more open-minded English. I fought with the English too, hang me if you must.

We'll deal with you too, dont worry. I'll make sure that our beloved prosecutor will deal with you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 pm

OOC: There is no announcement in HH or Glasgow Inn about this need for a pass. Would you not be indignant if your own clan was treated in such a way? Is this not the reason you attacked the English, for their mistreatment of others (in addition to wanting some fun). Erm... I don't see any threats or demands, just a statement of displeasure and my opinion. I did try a more friendly approach last night if you remember.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 pm

The decree was made months ago. Last I was able to check Highlands Hall, it was posted there again as well, since a few others were arrested before your cousin. So, those points are inaccurate.

As for the rest, no comment.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Blainwolfe wrote:
OOC: There is no announcement in HH or Glasgow Inn about this need for a pass. Would you not be indignant if your own clan was treated in such a way? Is this not the reason you attacked the English, for their mistreatment of others (in addition to wanting some fun). Erm... I don't see any threats or demands, just a statement of displeasure and my opinion. I did try a more friendly approach last night if you remember.

My clan is treated in "this way" for years, thank you.

Now lets see, you're a hostile, an enemy to us. You and your friend were trying to kill us (Your friend is even proud about it, that says something).
You will do so in the future too, I am pretty sure of it. Your motives to be in Glasgow are unknown to me, but I dont think its that simple as just visiting Tod. Your friends from Cumberland always did spy on what we do here (Starkey,Aiaine)...

Its perfectly ok for me. You chose the side, so dont be surprised that you do have enemies from other one.
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 pm

There are English that are hunting down everyone that fought against them and killing them.

I think Scotland should make ALL English an Enemy of the State and kill everyone.

What goes around, comes around.
Back to top Go down
Miss_
Commoner
Miss_

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 am

Dillion wrote:
There are English that are hunting down everyone that fought against them and killing them.

I think Scotland should make ALL English an Enemy of the State and kill everyone.

What goes around, comes around.

Oh plussed times 12!!!!!!! yay!!!!

Oh BTW, I'm in Worcester....taking a beer and stock up break from robbing the shit outta everyone in England, and I've just been informed my group and myself are on every English army kill list in England. Oh JOYS! I'm so scared of them! lol
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 pm

They'll catch up to you eventually.

But god forbid you kill one of them.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am

They'll play too much with those kill list one time...

In fact I do have some ideas how to fool them with that. But its not to be discussed here Wink
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Funniest thing I think I've heard in at least the last year.

Crissy maximus is the new English Regent - One of the Ass Clowns of England.

Thank god I'm leaving this piece of dirt they call England.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm

You can't possibly, in any universe be serious? Shocked Shocked

Woot, we don't have to burn England now, he'll do it for us!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Laughing Oh, this'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm in the universe of ME, didn't ya already know that Angel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 pm

holy shit they made that d-bag regent? LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:18 pm

It's almost as if they miss us killing them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm

That guy should never in a position of authority, lol.

Starts counting down the days till England invades Galloway again . . .
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

LOL He's seriously Regent?!?! That ALMOST tempts me to come out of retreat and just laugh really, really, really hard :L
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Lance68har wrote:
That guy should never in a position of authority, lol.

Starts counting down the days till England invades Galloway again . . .

Lance we should do bids, i bet my left shoe that they will invade Galloway in less then a month.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Taking a peek he realizes Chris_braveheart is actually regent . . .

I'll take you up on that bet Devin! I'll give you my right shoe if they do Razz
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:32 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 am

I somehow missed since when Barerose is our member, but Kelster and co obviously knows better than I Neutral

Kelster wrote:
Some people in England have asked why we fought a war for three months in Cumberland, why did England send it's troops there? Three months and what did England gain? We beat the NNGO and FURY but did we gain anything for England?

Well, here is the latest news from Glasgow, this is posted in the highland halls in Scotland by the Duke of Glasgow, this is what it means to live in a county, a country, controlled by Fury of the NNGO, read it and get mad, i did.

Barerose wrote.

Quote :
By Official Decree of the Highest Authority of the County of Glasgow, I Barerose the duly elected Duke, do hear by announce that ALL procedures, Laws, and ordinances of County of Glasgow will from this announcement on, be solely controlled. Administered, and Ordained by the Dukes decision.
These Laws will remain in effect, but only with Dukes Decision, until such time as the Duke Replaces them.
(lay-man's terms, all cases presented to the PP Thread must 1st get the approval of the Duke before proceeding to the Court.)

To all Non Residents entering the County of Glasgow.

The Laws of Glasgow County, protect and serve the People of Glasgow.
No one of ANY other county residence (without pre approval from the Duke by written hand) from this announcement on, will be allowed, to bring forth to the Public Prosecutor any cases, of crimes against them.

Any Glasgow Resident, that brings a case on behalf of a Non Resident (that lacks Ducal Approval Papers) will surrender their Rights as a Glasgow Citizen, and be charged with Traitorness to the County.

Any Non Resident captured and found guilty, in the Court of Glasgow, will from this announcement receive double punishment up to the max allowable by Judges Charta (up to and including death) of that of a Glasgow Citizen.

No Non Resident will be allowed to hold chambers within the County Council or hold any Seated Position. Any none residents that have failed to move their official Address to Glasgow, and swear their Allegiance to the Duke of Glasgow, that have achieved a vacant seat in the Council through the Electoral Process will be asked to resign their Seat to a Glasgow Resident.
Failure to Resign within 24hr (next reset) will Result in the Immediate Kill Listing of said person on all Armies that hold Glasgow Star Rating, and Face Charges of High Treason.
(I will NOT have our Cc Chambers displayed for other Counties by usage of the electoral process!)

Signed,
Barestar MacAllen Rose "Barerose" ~Duke of Glasgow County, Scotland

He also wrote.

Quote :
If you are coming to Glasgow with good intensions, Contact the Duke to arange Travel Papers, or enter at your own risk.

People that are banned from entering the County will be listed in the County of Glasgow Public Area (Glasgow Inn). All Persons Recieving Ducal Aproval for Travells will so be listed in the same area (thread), with the time limitaions, and Intensions viewable by all in public forum.

The County of Glasgow will NOT honour any Laws of Foriegn Lands, or Kingdom Counties. You made them, you follow them there. This is Glasgow.

If your intentions are good, you have nothing to fear in Glasgow.
If your intensions are to harm or hinder our way of life, you will take that life in your own hands.

Guess you see why we fought this war, and why the people of Cumberland got so mad when others tried to tell them not to prosecute the enemy that came to Cumberland, if you had been there, you would have heard this kind of talk in every tavern. You decide.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 am

Rolling Eyes

Quite proud of Bare, btw.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 am

He brings lots of entertainment Razz However I believe he wont last for long, because he has no team on the council.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
He brings lots of entertainment Razz However I believe he wont last for long, because he has no team on the council.

Yeah, I actually like his initiatives. Think we should have more authoritarian type governments in RK, almost based of Archfiend's ideas. But the people have too much power, he's either going to get revolted out or at least not get elected next term. But a least he's trying to be a strong Duke Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next