AuthorMessage
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny stuff. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Is that why you popped up in Irvine chat? Laughing *huggles*
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Barerose wrote:
**the arena Steward steps to the Highland Halls main square to bark out the next event**

Ladies an' Gentlemen..... Lasses an' Laddies........
The Bout in Girvan City Arena has been set.......

In this Corner! wearin' the Red on Black......
The Man that needs no ID.........
Duncan.idaho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In this Corner! wearin' the Clan Chowder Tartan....
The Mouth of the Highlands....... el Mariachi de Scotland..........
Bare Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fresh off his win over the former Champion Gideon_Forbes, an' lookin' t' extend his wining streak, by puttin' his actions where is mouth is.

This is a No-Holds-Barr'd Match....
The Only Rule, is there is No Rule.
Two Men shall enter the Arena of Honour, an' only one shall emerge with the Golden Doughnut t' add to their belt..... chip a tooth upon......bribe a silver copper..... or what ever ya do with a Golden Doughnut.

SOooooOOOOooooo whithout further add~who.........
LETS GET READY TO RAMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[rp]Date: 2012-01-23
Time: 12:00:00
Place: Girvan, Galloway
Admition: FREE!!!!
Refreshments: served in The Jolly Taxpayer[/rp]

((ooc: Times not on my side right now... but I'll do m' best to do my part an' Role Play this all out...... If I lag in my responses or additions, I give full permission to Duncan to ROLE PLAY it out acording to the turn by turn IG Events provided by the Area Announcer....it's not God Modding if it is stuff that did happen... and it keeps it moving if I get called away RL.... See ya'll at the show, or the tavern, or whatever))

Barerose wrote:
From the Jolly Tax Payer, he hears the Steward o' the Arean announce the comin' event...... the thoughts of the days gone by, the lack of memories from the saw~dusted floor...... the scars that have no name...... the...... * OH CRAP! *

Jumpin' fer the Door he yells to the Stable..... BIZZ!!!!!!!!! HOLD UP!
We cain't get on outta here jus' yet..... stow the toils an' have a few more ales..... looks like we're gonna be 'round fer another day.

Turnin' back t' the bar he tosses a few guineas out t' Cecci..... "Keep ol' Bizz busy, an' Tap another Keg....... 'e tends t' git restless if'n' th' Ale runs dry........ an' I'll git this show a goin'.
With that, he straightens 'imself up as much as possible, and head off toward the Arena outside the West Gate......

As he enters the Arena, he sees that Duncan has allready arived.... and all the preperations..... an' crowd are in wait.... "late as usual" he thinks t' himself, "nuthin' like keepin' up with family traditions"..... The Steward calls the Duelers to thier marks.

"Duelers, on my mark you will begin....." he calls out, "Duelers ready!....... MARK!

The Words barely leave his lips as Bare's Sword crashes hard against Duncan's shield..... sending 'im rollin' back in a flash of Black an' Red Flurry.

Quote :
The duel summary, by our beloved commentators:
0. Duncan.idaho has been knocked down like a domino, what a fantastic shot by Barerose! Sublime perfection, Duncan.idaho is rolling around in agony on the floor. (Barerose has inflicted 15 damage points on Duncan.idaho.)
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Delightful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:02 am

I like the colour coding. Still don't give a crap what either of them has to say, but it feels more... festive as it scrolls by Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 am

Goblindad wrote:
I like the colour coding. Still don't give a crap what either of them has to say, but it feels more... festive as it scrolls by Razz

lol +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Ready to ramble? We going on a country walk then? lol
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Ailig_forbes wrote:
congrats bare, but he wasnt worthy opponent for you

few days ago there was another duel in wigtown

2012-01-20 23:00:00, Calum has challenged Ailig_forbes.

The duel summary, by our beloved commentators:
0. Ah, now that was no gift that's for sure! Calum must have felt that one! (Ailig_forbes has inflicted 5 damage points on Calum.)
1. Ailig_forbes has been knocked down like a domino, what a fantastic shot by Calum! Sublime perfection, Ailig_forbes is rolling around in agony on the floor. (Calum has inflicted 15 damage points on Ailig_forbes.)
2. Calum has been knocked down like a domino, what a fantastic shot by Ailig_forbes! Sublime perfection, Calum is rolling around in agony on the floor. (Ailig_forbes has inflicted 11 damage points on Calum.)
3. Nice defence there from Ailig_forbes, cool as a cucumber and is already coming back for more. (Calum has inflicted 2 damage points on Ailig_forbes.)
4. Calum has been knocked down like a domino, what a fantastic shot by Ailig_forbes! Sublime perfection, Calum is rolling around in agony on the floor. (Ailig_forbes has inflicted 12 damage points on Calum.)

Following this Homeric battle, Ailig_forbes has emerged the victor. Let us rejoice in this marvellous victory and worship this hero like no other! Ailig_forbes has won a doughnut.

this is what i call a good fight
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:33 am

from the London Commons regarding the sinking of Plankton.

--Manfred.the.Messenger wrote:
Manfred was asked by a Tower Official to honor a request by the Elected leaders of Galloway and Glasgow. It had apparently seemed fair play to the King to agree to have their letter of protest published, even if he vehemently disagreed with it. Manfred would do as he was told. Good Manfred.

He posted it forthwith.
----------------------------------------------------

[rp]To the People of England, and the Duke of Westmorland,

From We the Duke and Duchess of the Kingdom of Scotland,

It is with great dismay we are forced to pen this letter, but we feel it is our duty as citizens who believe in justice and the betterment of all people to express the anger of Glasgow and Galloway at the recent pirating of the trade ship Plankton by the admiralty of Westmorland. The ship which had just been finished in the port of Ardencaple was captained by Telcara, a citizen of Glasgow on her way to Galloway with a cargo from the Council of Glasgow. Arriving in Kirkcudbright, she picked up Swampi with her banner as per arranged with the County Council of Galloway to return her home. As the Plankton left the port of Kirkcudbright, clearly in Galloway waters, two English ships attacked her vessel, unprovoked and unjustified.

The Plankton tried to retreat to the harbour of Drummore before being sunk just off the Galloway coast, along with her crew much Iron was lost which belonged to the County of Glasgow which is currently trying to recover its treasury after a prolonged war with some French/Italian mercenaries. The Westmorland admiralty informed us after some inquiry that their attack was due to Swampi being an enemy of England. The fact that it was directly off the coast of Galloway, a neutral County, and that the ship had not provoked the English at all, nor was given any chance to disembark Swampi, can only go to show that this was an act of piracy. The Plankton was a brand new Merchant Cog, on her maiden voyage, it was operating in Galloway waters with our permission, it had made no threats to England, no attacks, and it was carrying goods on behalf of the county of Glasgow. And it bore citizens from both of our counties. But the county of Westmorland believe it has the right to sink this ship, to us this is plainly piracy.

The county of Galloway is unhappy with this action as one might expect as a foreign navy is sinking ships directly of our coast, sanctioned by our neighbor, not only that they attack a ship which was dealing with the Council of Galloway on some matters and was helping run a trade deal with Glasgow. Glasgow as you can imagine is also annoyed having lost a great deal of money with the ship. Now, we hear many English complain of the crime that comes from Glasgow but we ask you, how can you expect the people of Glasgow to find a better way to live their lives if you destroy the one legal institution's ability to get them out of debt- poverty breeds crime and a hatred towards those who caused the poverty. This act of piracy simply causes fresh wounds to the people of Scotland. England boasts it is home to honesty and justice. Yet Galloway does not use kill lists, we deal with our criminals in court, Westmorland kills people with armies before they have even committed a crime. Now Westmorland sinks merchant vessels off the coast of foreign lands. We are not saying Galloway is perfect, we've had blights on our history, but by these English actions, you make us look like saints and Fury look like a sparing partner.

To the people of England, shame has been brought upon you, by the few who look for revenge for what occurred years in the past, who wish to assert their dominion through fear, who warmonger. Your honour is dashed yet again.

Signed,

Calum, Duke of Galloway

Funny stuff. - Page 35 Galloway_y

Terrasophia, Duchess of Glasgow

Funny stuff. - Page 35 Glasgow_y[/rp]

The reply...

--Manfred.the.messenger wrote:
Next, Manfred pulled out the reply from King Faheud and posted it as well.

[hrp]Greetings to the People of England from Faheud, your King.

We have all now read the letter of protest from Scotland's Ducal leadership. It was well crafted, on point, and patently nonsense.

General Swampi has been travelling with Anto Capone, with her Army in tow for half a year. This is a fact proven by the member of my Special Services that has lurked in her army and given his life to ensure we knew what was next.

Our hero abroad always kept Us well advised as to what Swampi was up to.

She was headed south with no iron but with swords.

The primary target was Egremont, and the secondary was Chard.

She had sixty days of food on board, for her 8 man Army. They would link up with powers in England hostile to English sovereignty.

They planned to create sufficient mayhem to allow a large NNGO fleet to land its armies in another locale unhindered.

The brave sailors and Captains of Westmorland prevented this from working.

The brave sailors of Sussex manned Our flagship and forced the NNGO fleet to take the long way around and miss their chance.

In the end we have a dead Swampi Army, NNGO out of play, and no losses to England.

I feel the pain of my Scottish cousins to lose face and a battle.

I do NOT decry the fine work of english sailors to keep us all safe.

Jah Bless the Westmorland Navy!

Jah Bless the Sussex Navy!

Jah bless England!!

Funny stuff. - Page 35 FaheudLetterSig

Funny stuff. - Page 35 Faheudyellow1[/hrp]

Manfred liked this second message much better.

Hear that Scots? King Fathead says he feels yer pain. Maybe you all should consider migrating south for a while to make sure he does. Razz

You haven't all grown too fat and complacent while endlessly tending your fields, have ya?
Little ol' me thought Scots wouldn't take English shit lying down. Fuck was I wrong!
Times have changed I guess... the fire in yer bellies has died down.
Cold merciless steel has been substituted by weak babbling, like yer friggen pen pals with the English now. Such a shame... Cool

Could have been glorious!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 am

Priceless! Thank you for sharing. With intel like this, England really is so screwed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 am

This is a fact proven by the member of my Special Services that has lurked in her army and given his life to ensure we knew what was next.= clone.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:41 am

WTH? 1/2 a year? Laughing Man are they stupid....

Below is addressed to the "English" players that stalk our forum. It in no way is addressed to anyone else. Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------

Look "English"... we know you look at our forums. Lets make it simple for you since you are too thick to get it. See the Color on the side? My Character is NNGO. See Swampi's? Blue huh? Not NNGO, not even in the slightest. Got it now? It is wonderful to see that when NNGO sinks ships IG it's considered Pirarcy but when "England" does the same thing it is considered protecting their country. < insert sarcasm > Your Characters are Hypocrites and your Players need to Stop Stalking people just because they post on our forums. Take your OOC shit else where. These people play other games with us. OUR forum is not just for RK.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 am

Wow they went full retard on this one eh Razz

Quote :
General Swampi has been travelling with Anto Capone, with her Army in tow for half a year.

What a fucking moron. Razz

Is he lying, or just plain stupid? Razz

Like they don't know I've been in France, and Swampi's been in Scotland. They really are just making shit up.

Don't think I've even spoken to Swampi in around a year, let along had her 'army in tow'... Laughing

Mikhaila wrote:
Your Characters are Hypocrites and your Players need to Stop Stalking people just because they post on our forums.

Well said. English needs to get a life, really. They can try to justify their piracy all they want, but really they are just idiots trying to justify stupidity. Razz
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 pm

anto my love
the word is out , we might as well admit to it

we been having a long distance astral affair I love you

that split personality of mine that is capable of being in another spot then my body is is the one caausing all this

personally i am getting quite sick of her not sharing the memories with me

just leaves me standing her with Suspect on my face when it gets back to me
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

bjb re
Billyjoebob wrote:

[quote="Billyjoebob"]man your you basically saying shame on you for Sinking a Scottish pirate/fury army carrier.
personally you shoudl be say good job and thank the captins for doing some thing we in the Galloway Cc lacked the ball for doing are selves. hear's nice shiny medel for there collection.

Calum you do not speak for those in Galloway.

you only speak for your self. shame on you and shame for lacking ball to treat fury as they have treated us in galloway.

they treat every one with contempt and so you should treat them the same.

if anytihng you shoudl have banned them for Galloway shores long ago and exiled them to Glasgow as thy have done them selves.

shame on you, you embarrasses are nation with this derival.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:45 pm

LOL, if I were Queen of Scotland, my first decree would be banishment of BJB.
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

.swampi wrote:
that has no bearing
u have to go by what is on him

assupmtions get u eradicated Rolling Eyes

how do u know he did not pass the alleged bounty over to someone else ?
coulds have done it on the mkt where this is no kept records Rolling Eyes

way rumors run about me
he did do the revolt the day i got in town
whos to say the english not have it now 😉

Raniets wrote:
i have not made assumptions. i have spent weeks to understand and researching the evidence, i have finally understood it enough to make my calculations and made my decision. so i guess we shall just have to wait and ses.

Billyjoebob wrote:
Raniets

if fury care about this person plight, then they are probably no more then a fury member earning there stripes. so fruy are just protecting there own from good honest justice.

but be careful they often complain to jar and so your ass my be hung high and dry.

which will suit dry as your skull will be added to his collation.

be careful.

.swampi wrote:
]also

Quote :
22-01-2012 11:40 : You have sold at xxxx 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 200.00 pounds.
22-01-2012 11:40 : You have sold xxxx 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 200.00 pounds.
22-01-2012 09:02 : The County paid its 7.50 pounds debts.
22-01-2012 04:06 : You have earned 18.00 pounds.
22-01-2012 04:06 : You are weak: some of your stats have decreased.
21-01-2012 23:50 : You have bought from xxxx 2 casks of Scotch whisky for 73.85 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:50 : You have bought from xxx 1 sword for 144.62 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:40 : You have sold at xxxx 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 200.00 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:40 : You have sold at xxx 1 sword for 240.00 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:40 : You have sold at xxx 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 200.00 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:20 : You have bought from Nojord 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 94.95 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:20 : You have bought from xxxx 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 73.85 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:20 : You have bought from xxxx 1 sword for 144.62 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:10 : You have sold at xxxxx 1 sword for 240.00 pounds.
21-01-2012 23:10 : You have sold at xxx 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 200.00 pounds.
21-01-2012 22:40 : You have bought from xxxx 1 sword for 144.62 pounds.
21-01-2012 22:30 : You have sold at xxxx 1 sword for 240.00 pounds.
21-01-2012 22:30 : You have bought from Nojord 1 cask of Scotch whisky for 94.95 pounds.
21-01-2012 22:20 : You have bought from xxxx 1 sword for 144.62 pounds.
21-01-2012 22:00 : You have sold at xxxx 1 sword for 240.00 pounds.

that is only partial listing

wonder who xxx might be Rolling Eyes

who knows what else i have for goods and who else might possibly have events like this spreading stuff around Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 pm

I didn't realize there was a stupid requirement now to be monarch in Great Britain. Are they all so dumb down there to believe him? I've never met him, but I picture the King of Hearts sputtering and jumping up and down on a little stool. With someone nearby patting him on the head.
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:04 pm

terra
i think the root of the problem is that so called turnip whiskey they drink and those squirrel dropping cookies Suspect

eta
the fact that he used to be in the highers ranks of urace does him no good either
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 pm

They also sunk a ship for no good reason outside Devon recently. The ship was actually a merchant ship, but a passenger was "supposedly" criminal (though later shown not to be).

Talk about alot of wasted time on all the players killed on that "oops''.
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 pm

I can't be stuffed looking through those court transcripts, but if they do actually prove that the revolter stole that much money, then I'd say it's justified. We'll find out if he actually cannot cover it.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Fitz_ wrote:
I can't be stuffed looking through those court transcripts, but if they do actually prove that the revolter stole that much money, then I'd say it's justified. We'll find out if he actually cannot cover it.

9/10 man, just saying....

One time NNGO renegade council (took the castle by force) fined someone 1000 pounds.
The guy had 980 pounds on him in his profile day before the sentence. Before his sentence, he put all the money somewhere else (let someone borrow it ect).

In the end, the guy was about -900 pounds or so after the fine.

Admins removed our judge and count and said next time our guys would be eradicated. Admins also erased the fine from the guy.

Just sayin..
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 am

Well, I had my verdicts overturned by the admins. 200p can be too big fine in their eyes if anything. And pretty much everything that goes over 1k - will get the attention of admins.

Galloway's judge is clearly new, in his place I would had waited. Although, not a big difference, if the revolter was new/clone/whatever - hardly it will hurt. Basically the judge only made more problems. Not to talk about the mayor's skills - nearly 3k goods in the treasury and zero guards... Very Happy

I personally would advise to mail admins before giving big fine, from what I understood when talking about my verdicts its kinda possible if defendant has lots of cash/items, it will save you lots of time later.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:49 am

Nice outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:33 am

Funny stuff. - Page 35 Lulzd
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 am

I know... I cheated once and I got eradicted by JDW Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next