AuthorMessage
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Funny English Crap - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:47 pm

I told Hummingbird that if my thread is locked for using out of game information so should Rothgar's... we'll see what he says lol.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:30 am

Looks like we have a reasonable censor in the building.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 am

yeah hummingbird even sent me back a polite letter.
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:20 am

Giovanna wrote:
Catch me if you can.

If she says that one more time I might just have to punch her in the throat. Didn't we already kill her anyway?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:24 am

kythera wrote:
Giovanna wrote:
Catch me if you can.

If she says that one more time I might just have to punch her in the throat.  Didn't we already kill her anyway?

she wants me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 am

lol everyone wants you darlin, that's why they're fallin all over their feet to welcome us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:41 am

Grace.de.grey wrote:
Arckangels wrote:
Well i will still have to think about grace i will admit she has skill but dam if you want to bring her back whit you in ireland well i wont say a thing and i canot say i will miss her......she is probably thinking the same about me  :wink:
I've already been proposed to and Elmix has been hit on more than once. They try to spirit us away to Ireland, but it won't work. We will never work against England.
Quote :
Grace , grace still chocking on the fact that i do not follow your wish and command and that i did not jump wen you said jump.....
I won't disagree, but don't pretend that it was just myself that gave you a direct order. You also did not obey any of the other commanding officers that you were under. They all told you to stay. They all threatened you with consequences. You failed to listen to any of them. Are they all power-hungry? Or were you just being selfish and irresponsible?

You went AWOL and with an army. This was not acceptable. I'm glad you're owning up to it now, but I surely wish you would take responsibility for the trouble it caused to your county. To this day we still hear that England was involved . . just because you had to go and disobey your own homeland's leadership. I failed to see that it would affect the entire nation and not just our county, but I see that now. Why won't you?
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:01 am

Kei wrote:
Could admin create a rule that characters have to possess at least 25 RPs and have posted in the forums a certain amount of times before they can occupy an army?

Clone accusation removed by Badger

This is the third person I have seen that is brand new commanding a CA army. Why is this allowed?

My hope is that this would exclude the clones that make up invasion armies in the English speaking world. Even if they are alternate characters, this is a real problem in RK. Right now the capital of Kendal in England is overgrown with clones and they are about to take the capital.

Without these clones the county might have stood a chance. AM was overthrown with the help of clones and it is happening again in Kendal. When will admin fix this problem? Can admin put better precautions in place?

I'm behind on forums so just saw this, but this made me laugh.  When we were in Ireland, he was "new" and yet had hatred and knowledge of Fury from Scotland that was insane.  lmao  What an idiot!  My guess is he clones, so he expects that everyone else must.  It's only  his guilty conscience making him whine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Well yeah he makes an even more annoying post in one of the English threads and links this. In it he talks about how he was only a month old and so confused etc.

Meanwhile in the pubs he would tell everyone that would listen that he had been a Duke many times (in fact in some of his campaigns he's made this claim IC even though it was only true for his past characters) and that we should all trust Kragomir because he had seen how honest Krag was when he was in Ayr.

To which I'd say you're a month old when were you in Ayr and he'd say he was another character then.
So he was hardly some virgin noob.

I think it's also interesting how he tries to demonize me in the other post. After the Munster war he wrote me and told me his side was wrong. Said Moratt had promised the other Rondovals not to drag them into politics and that he was ashamed he had.
Then he asked me if he could move to Port Lairge. I told him (evil demon that I am) yeah it was fine.
So he did. Far from living under some evil Daub occupation of Cork as he now maintains he moved to Port Lairge and lived the same great life we all did there.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Not saying its true or anything, but the similarity between "Kei" and "Grace" is uncanny.  I would never be one to level accusations of cloning, especially as a lot of people here have been unfairly accused of the same, but I just find an array of similarities between those two characters.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Harderone wrote:
If I am not mistaken then the English thug Daubigny call his stolen cities the "Kingdom of Waterford" correct?
Strange, but a welcome way that you renounce your Waterrat king in the London Commons.

Oh and less I again remember wrong: Daubignys troops are English, the NNGO English, the Fury critters, the pride of Glasgow and a spineless horde, created with black magic only they the gods can and have struck by lightning.

So for me it is "long live Ireland", may the proud people be free from their foreign oppressors.
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 pm

And just who is Irish then? Daub was born in Ireland. lmao

The what 3-10 true Irish he's talking about would get pretty lonely on an isolated island. lol
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:39 pm

yeah Daub started in Port Lairge and has been there almost every day since then.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 pm

*throws something at Daub*

Now Bellz is defending you....what is the world coming to!?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Bellz wrote:
*throws something at Daub*

Now Bellz is defending you....what is the world coming to!?! Wink

If anyone see the Four Horseman we're in trouble Smile
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Allyn.Brightpoint wrote:
3. I remember how hard it was to coordinate my 17 war carracks and crews, armies are no less complex and consterning. Please be patient as we get several armies in one place where we can assault the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:37 pm

What do bet he had to type that with one hand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Gambit wrote:
Brr... is such a cold word.

but in your world, I will always be colder...

... because not almost everyone you think is gold. Cool

Gambit confirmed down syndrome irl.

Can we kill him for good? sick and tired of seeing this fuck running his mouth
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:03 pm

I'll love you forever if ya kill him
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:22 am

Shanor wrote:
What do bet he had to type that with one hand?

Oh no doubt Smile

It's a blissful fantasy.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 am

Roy_garlock wrote:
The reputations of the parties involved speak more than enough.  Everywhere he goes, Gambit gets banned and he lays the blame on his victims.  His history of abuse is long documented and well known across all borders in the English-speaking world.

I for one bid him a fare-thee-well and a helping kick in the backside to hurry him out of Westmorland.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:18 am

Siubhan_nocens wrote:
Perhaps this server as further motivation for recruitment efforts. I've seen the CA up close a few times so I speak fully from experience.

Quote :
The Celtic Alliance fights you for two reasons. Because you are not one of them, and because destroying the lives of others is what they enjoy. Certainly they can sugar sprinkle that with blame shifting and deception for that doesn't change the rotten core. They cause ruin excitement and sport. The more you bleed, the more fun for them. Doing so in their eyes justifies the way they live. They've done so before, and will do so again until there is nothing else to destroy. And then they'll go lurk under the bridges of other realms, finding something else to menace.

These people don't build. They destroy any place and any life that has the misfortune to be in their proximity. Ask Ayr about it, if you can. Ayr was beautiful once, but it no longer exists. Some of those who now call themselves Celtic Alliance and other like-minded people laughed as they ravaged it, attacking even while the last survivors were leaving. It was not enough for them to get all of Scotland, be it the treacherous Glaswegian Fury or the crooked and spineless Campbellian Galloway. Then too they were chanting "neutral" while seeking opportunities to loot, stab, and strangle. And "your fault" when their knives struck. I was there, one of the last standing on the parapets of Ayr Castle before it was turned into a huge crater much to the merriment of the people invading England now.

Or ask what once An Mumhain about it, how people found their home turned into such a horrid green hell for over 200 days that many eventually fell never to rise again, while the rest were abused and extorted, trying to find a way to leave for some chance of happiness even if it meant leaving most possession and all that had been built together behind. Imagine how bad life here would have to become under the Celtic Alliance yoke that you'd rather drop everything and head for the nearest non-CA place for a new chance at life - as a landless French person? What, it would need to be so bad that it defies imagination? Well, it was. And I was there too. One of many who stood at gallows.

So next time you talk with the kind of cheese or the eternal queen or the digger of graves or motherlucka or whitesnow or who knows which face the Beast will wear next... know that you have less chance of "negotiation" than timber has with flame. All the talk is just foreplay. Justifications, excuses.. none of that makes any difference. It is, and always was, about one thing. Them getting their fun from hurting you and destroying all you've ever built.

A foe that things like humans could be reasoned with, made agreements with. Maybe hoisted a tankard with afterwards. But the Celtic Alliance is not such a foe. What you face does not think like a human.

What you face is more of a swarm of locusts. It will move in, have its way with you, and leave you broken and ruined before going to do the same to someone else. All because that is its nature. It has always done that. And it will never, ever stop.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 am

Ladylilyfeilds wrote:
As she enters the space, she chances to hear voices, one sounding rather like her cousin, Kalens, and one sounding rather like His Majesty, King Rothgar.

Not wishing to appear too nosy, she tries to hurry past, but hears the conversation anyway.

A huge smile brightens her face when she hears the words from the King: the CA had demanded an answer in just six hours? Jah, how familiar that was. NO one would be able to give an answer in just six hours, which the CA knew and relied upon.

But more than that, the King's answer gives her step a bounce.

At NO time had there ever been an acceptance by the Council nor by the King for "buying" peace.

And again, the shlumps weren't about peace, only about PEACE.

Typical!

Those thoughts and a few more in her head, as she also hears the words from Anto about coming into his house and breaking things, and the promise of "payment."

THAT, she knows, is a two way street. The CA have come into England, broke into WmL, into Kendal, and broken not only the peace, taken so much, killed so many, and shock of all shocks, will act surprised when they find themselves charged, tried and hung.

Maybe the shock will be that they'll be charged and hung repeatedly?

Maybe they think somehow a ship or four will arrive from thin air and return them to Ireland before that happens?

Oy. Mother Fish will feed well.

With that thought, she continues on her way.
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am

I really hope she's high on some good shit, cause there's no other excuse the amount of stupid that has dribbled from her mouth today.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 pm

I love it when people say we don't build. Umm....yeah..Port Lairge...thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next