AuthorMessage
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Funny English Crap - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:41 pm

tried and hung repeatedly... someone wants to get eradicated  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:58 pm

kythera wrote:
I really hope she's high on some good shit, cause there's no other excuse the amount of stupid that has dribbled from her mouth today.

You have no idea....

Oh, and Dry, keep on Siubhan. She seriously sounds like she is about to break.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 pm

you mean "he" is cracking Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Siubhan_nocens wrote:
I've buried two homes and far too many friends because of your kind,
Whitesnow. THAT GIVES ME THE RIGHT TO BE BIASED. I am not
some dry historian or politician. I'm a survivor, and the CA has ravaged
me and my life twice. I know what your kind does, because it was already
repeatedly done to me.

To you and the rest of the CA, causing misery to others is a grand joke.
I see you noted my scars. Yes, it's concave, and yes, it's a boot mark.
There are many more boot marks on my body. And many many whip
marks. Would you like to see them all for an even jollier time?
HAHAHAHA. It would be so much fun for you.

Your ilk left my first home a smoldering crater and turned the second
into a slave pit. What grand accomplishments both, such awesome
adventures. People died which makes it even more hilarious for you,
cretin.

The punchline to each of your jokes is a punch to the throat. People like
you get your giggles from watching us gasp for breath. People like me
find it difficult to laugh with a broken larynx. So keep marching to
triumph in a dying world, and keep laughing at the dying. And now
you are getting your every wish come true. Death to England! Where
ever you watch, you'll see quiet streets and dark, empty windows.
All because Englishmen will sooner die than keep breathing the same
air as you. Now isn't that like Christosmas come early?

I absolutely hate you and all your kind. I despise the few souls behind
your many faces for killing this realm. May you all drown in the blood
you shed so callously. Your victory march will take place across bleached
bones, fields of ash and rivers of blood, under a sky that rains fire upon us all.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Siubhan was born after Fury fought Ayr, but such a small detail of course is unimportant in such a good story. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:39 pm

amd of course there was no CA then....
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Oh my, such hate coming from one so spiritual.  Its a shame when a person is just pushed and pushed to their limits.   Razz

Angel, she/he/it had a char in Scotland before this one.  That  char was a priest also although I don't recall the name, but someone told me they were a profiteer.  So Siubhan is like many others, still fighting battles from long gone lives.  Most times its just sad, but this one is just  funny.

And arkie?  See what I mean kythera?  She has the uncanny ability to get stupider by the minute:

Ladylilyfeilds wrote:
 Greetings, loyal patriot:

Heard what you said about the King. Totally agree.

It would have been reckless for him to allow himself to be captured by these thugs.

Sad, wonder with whom these thugs families, spouses, significant others, are cuddling with tonight. Just a thought.

Your friend,
Arkie
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Where is this thread with Siuhban in it lol.

Yes, Arkie is an idiot, ic and ooc. A complete and utter idiot.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:54 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2152332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Penrith.
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:05 pm

lmao that is an impressive amount of stupid.

You know, I think England doesn't quite have enough superfluous award ceremonies and titles.  We should create one while we're there.  We can even name it after her.  The Arkie Awards for Incompetence and Inanity.  There's just so much amazing idiocy down there, we really ought to recognize them for their first-class efforts to make the world a stupider place.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Isn't Siobhan the chick who kept talking about lions and dragons or some shit during the Munster war? How we should all be lions? Ugh, I can't with her. When I think about that, I roll my eyes so hard I give myself a headache.
 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm

also:

siohhan wrote:
Your victory march will take place across bleached
bones, fields of ash and rivers of blood, under a sky that rains fire upon us all.

Honey, do you KNOW this crowd? What you just described is like music to our ears. Sounds fucking awesome to me!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I mean seriously. She better be careful, cuz that almost sounds like a love letter to Donnor. Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:05 pm

This is very nice new exhibit.

Marslynn wrote:
Marslynn reads the note,

You know what? this propaganda is what The CA always does!

Let me get this straight, you want the poor working people to pay you, for some perceived slight some leaders did to you?
And will not accept peace unless paid?
And you think the rest of England will just follow suit, because Devon said so huh?

If you wanted peace, you would have gotten over the he said, she said, or the he touched me game, that children play, and sat down for Real peace talks.
Instead of trying to extort money out of hard working people, when Daubs and most CA have all the money they need anyway.
And then try to claim you have the best interest of the people in mind.

You just don't want Devon to fight you, and you think your petty propaganda will convince them.

Peace comes by Dropping what happened in the past, and stop attacking.
Work together, and in time trust will come.
Not by extorting money from people that were Not involved in the childish games of he is touching me again....

The CA doesn't want peace, not real peace, or they would seriously discuss it, without poor people having to collect all they have to Buy their freedom.
Both sides have taken losses at one time or another, That is War, the war the CA keeps bringing to England.

You can stop with the propaganda... your actions speak much louder then any words you say.

Marslynn wrote:
The 50,000 might have been in negotiations, I'm not saying it wasn't, However, I know for a fact the CA during peace talks demanded much more then that, and they demanded a ship, that They took Hostage for months, and why?

Because the good woman captaining that ship, outsmarted them, and it pissed them off!
So, they demanded her and the ship as compensation.

Please stop trying to make yourselves seem to be just and right in all of this.
You fail miserably, when talking to people who already Know alot of what has happened.

Marslynn wrote:
The CA were in our waters!
Telling us who was allowed to dock in OUR ports!
They caught the golden Hind, And the good Lady did what she had to do to save it and herself.
Then she was held for Months away from her home all because you think you have the right to a ship You did Not Build!

She outsmarted the CA, and it made them angry, that is the whole point of using that ship as a crutch for war!

You will do or say anything to have your war, and then try to convince people it is their fault you warmongers attack everyone.

I have seen this time and time again from the CA and Anto.

I have no reason to lie to the people here..and they know I am usually blunt and to the point.

You can dance around the facts all you want to.
You are still trying to extort money from English people and trying to talk them into surrendering to the CA.
Or what? you will make life hard for them?

Guess what, You have already done that, time and time again.
When you continue to back people into a corner, sooner or later, they get fed up with the bull, and band together to take you out completely.

Then, there will be a Real Peace.

Marslynn wrote:
Wow!

You know, I have been alive for many a years and everytime War has come, it has been Anto starting it.
Why? because apparently they did something to make him go rogue.

Then Daubs and company joins everyone together to make it bigger wars.

And they Knew Anto wanted England..
If you sleep with someone's enemy, it is almost impossible to then declare you did nothing wrong.

Daubs joined with Anto, knowing he would start another war with England, then the whole CA claims to be innocent?

Wow, is all I can say.

Sorry, but not many people are that stupid.
And you insult us further by saying so.

Marslynn wrote:
Sir Snail,
I want peace also, however, truth is truth.
And constantly trying to swing it one way, never works.

I was here, long before we ever had any elections for King.
Anto had fun destroying england then.
The CA was formed with All of you knowing that, was it not?

So, the war was started long ago, and the other's in the CA all knew they were backing someone who wants nothing but to destroy England.

What about all that damage?

Are we to forget that, just because you say we should?
Meanwhile you want paid for damage we caused?

You see the reasoning here?

I get that you all support each other..as you should be able to get why England's counties support each other.

You blame our citizens for a war started by the NNGO, when you sit back, and support what they do.

If you wanted to be perceived as innocent in all of this, then maybe backing a war monger was a bad idea?

And now, Daubs continues to support them, and wants us to pay, even though it is Englands people that Keep being made to suffer every time the feeling hits Anto.

There are two sides to every war, No one is totally innocent.

However, since you support one who has been hurting England for much longer then we have had Kings elected, then you reasoning does not add up.

If anything, you should be paying us, for all the damage caused by someone you support, no matter what he does to other countries!

Marslynn smiles at Lady Irish and Lord Howard.

I agree you are right, they are not worth it, but you know me, a little too mouthy for my own good.

I would love to have some drinks though Smile

Marslynn wrote:
Look, I don't know how else to say this, except Regardless of the past there is wrong on both sides.

For one side that has repeatedly attacked Everywhere, including ireland.
Cause you know, that is the only reason you all became friends, is because if you can't beat them, might as well join them aye?

My point is..no one side is better then the other.
That should be the standing for peace.
However, that is never enough for you people is it?

No, you have to have people buckling under your control, and you sitting as king of some imaginary mountain.

If the CA wanted peace, ALL the past should have been counted as void for peace sake.

But, we ALL know, they don't want peace.
They spew the same old crap, time and time again...

Please listen to me this time ok?

I don't Care what you want!

I don't care how many times you have to hang me.

I will NEVER give in and bow to the likes of you!

I will fight, and drive you all crazy, until England wins  Smile

So, you are in fact, wasting your breath here.

Have a good day Smile

+ Bonus

John_hawkwood wrote:

All right, I need to reply to this, for I am partially responsible for it:

Slaine wrote:
I have personally been to Devon and have found many of its people to be reasonable and to understand that England is responsible for the war.

I am one of those "many people." I understand that England is responsible for the war. I have my doubts about the wisdom of Westmorland's leadership. There is much in the culture of Westmorland I dislike. And there is much in the actions of England's leadership I find objectionable.

But. . . .

The fact that I find England responsible doesn't mean I find Anto Capone innocent of hatred, murder, and warmongering. Therefore, England's responsibility doesn't lead me to believe she owes Anto 50,000 pounds plus a ship.

If the leadership of England owes anyone anything, it is not to Anto Capone, or to NNGO, or to that little thingy called Daub, but to Ireland. And I mean, Ireland without Anto, without Daub, and without that gal, what-was-her-name. I mean, to the people of Ireland, without NNGO and without the CA.

Which means, if I - as a free Englishman - ever agree that we should pay Ireland, that would be after we have Anto Capone and the NNGO gang delivered to England for trial, and after Ireland is free of these thugs. Heck, I would gladly give 2,000 pounds of my money to an Ireland without them. If 50 more Englishmen do the same, Ireland will be on the far positive: + 100,000 pounds - (Anto + Daub + whatever-that-girl's-name-was).

"I want peace" is not the same as "I kneel to beg for peace before a thug who has taken over the house of my brother." Kicking out the thug is a moral priority over making peace with anyone. Besides, I want peace with Ireland, not with NNGO or with Anto. History shows that peace with these is impossible; just as impossible as it is to teach hygiene to my pigs. War is to Anto and his thugs what mud is to my pigs.

I love Devon and her spirit of peace and prosperity. But I'll be damned if I ever allow to be an Englishman on sunny days only, and break with England when storm is coming. If Devon was attacked and taken, many Westmorlanders would be down here to fight with us, and others would be working to send us supplies. We'll do for them what they would have done for us. And we'll do to Anto what he has always done to us.

So, no, no separate peace for this peaceful swineherd.

John_hawkwood wrote:
Slaine Niall wrote:
We act on our own will and not of Anto's. The sooner everyone in England realizes that the better off we both shall be.

Splendid, my friend, splendid. It is not immediately obvious that Waterford is not Anto's stooge. But I'll take your word for it.

I suppose, then, you wouldn't mind offering your own leadership the same separate peace you are offering Devon. What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, n'est-ce pas? Even more so, in fact. Devon is England, just as Westmorland is, and we are by nature and by national covenant bound to Westmorland; and you want us to make separate peace. It is even more natural, then, for Waterford, that has nothing to do with Anto, to make separate peace. Are there Waterfordians fighting for Anto in Westmorland? Tell them to pack up and go home, and leave Anto alone against England. Then sit at the table with England and let's talk, Waterford to England. If Anto objects, tell him to go fly a kite. Waterford has its own will, doesn't it?

Can you do that, Slaine? I can't see why you can't, if you say that Anto's will is not your primary motivator.

Ah, but England wronged you, and therefore England should pay. Did NNGO pay Waterford for all the damages of the wars in Ireland? Did FURY pay? I never heard of such a deal, but I am open to learn. And if NNGO didn't pay Waterford, but you all were just content to make peace and start anew, why is England different? Why should we pay if the practice on your own island is to make peace without reparations? Just because Anto came up with that idea to line up his pockets, and suddenly Waterford adopted it as their own? Doesn't sound much like you all have your own independent will, does it?

Our leadership can't change their mind, fortunately - and I know, as a humble swineherd, I am taking the risk of speaking for people that are far above me in wisdom, experience, and responsibility. I don't know many in England that take Anto's propaganda seriously. The two main points of his propaganda against England - 1) the CA is the victim, and 2) England's government is "snobbish" - sound rather entertaining to our English ears. We are not scared of the CA, and we are not moved by the CA's complaints. England has enough resources and reserves to fall back on, and we all know it. I don't know what reports you are given about the mood here, but it is far from desperation. To give you an idea, from the perspective of this swineherd, Devon's overall mood was raised from "Miffed" to "Peeved." That is, not enough to run into your hands and beg for peace.

But if your policy changes - now that I hear the Devon Navy has whipped a few sterns out there - you always know whom to contact in our government.
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:17 pm

I'm good with people as you can tell.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:20 pm

You know what they conveniently forget is that at the formation of the CA both Laighean and KoW had a separate peace with England.

England broke it blockading PL and said they afterwards they did such blockade because Anto was there. Of course I knew that was a lie because anto was there because I asked him to come help because a not yet queen Molly Rose had warned me we were going to be attacked. And then of course later it came out this was all hezlog's plan.

So England had a separate peace with KoW and with Laighean. They broke it. What do they say? Either they deny it outright or they blame it on Hezlog and take no personal accountability.
So that is exactly why peace must cost them something, otherwise what will we have?

They've broken every agreement they had with us. They broke the separate peace. They broke the truce when William fired on our ships and they broke the deal we had over the Golden Hind which saved them several ships.

And not for nothing but I get sick of hearing how Llyres outsmarted us, what happened for all you english player assholes is my real life Father died and Llyres took the opportunity, in full knowledge of what happened, to betray our deal and sneak out of it.
It that's not classless, if that's "smart play" then I know exactly why Daub is fighting the English, because that is the most pathetic thing on earth.
It's just a game, for people to use the death of another player's parent to gain an advantage, well that's one thing, I guess you need to "win" more than I do, but then for other people to brag about it like it was "heroic", well that's just sick.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Yeah, somehow I think if Rothgar had given us 50k and we'd then marched on Kendal, they wouldn't see that as them being outsmarted (we would never have done this just hypothetical). They would see it as betrayal, but Llyres? Of course not
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 pm

They want to claim the high road while they are the ones rolling in the mud, lying and cheating at every turn and still losing the war (with a larger population, more ports, more ships, etc). Talk about poor sportsmanship! Razz
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
also:

siohhan wrote:

Honey, do you KNOW this crowd? What you just described is like music to our ears. Sounds fucking awesome to me!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I mean seriously. She better be careful, cuz that almost sounds like a love letter to Donnor. Razz

Masturbation material Very Happy
Back to top Go down
meerclaw
Citizen
meerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm

You should propose her (him ?) to write the CA's Chronicles. People would soil their pants reading it.

Serious, He/she has some lyric style.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

THis is the Marslynn post you showed above
Quote :

You know what? this propaganda is what The CA always does!

Let me get this straight, you want the poor working people to pay you, for some perceived slight some leaders did to you?
And will not accept peace unless paid?
And you think the rest of England will just follow suit, because Devon said so huh?

If you wanted peace, you would have gotten over the he said, she said, or the he touched me game, that children play, and sat down for Real peace talks.
Instead of trying to extort money out of hard working people, when Daubs and most CA have all the money they need anyway.
And then try to claim you have the best interest of the people in mind.

You just don't want Devon to fight you, and you think your petty propaganda will convince them.

Peace comes by Dropping what happened in the past, and stop attacking.
Work together, and in time trust will come.
Not by extorting money from people that were Not involved in the childish games of he is touching me again....

The CA doesn't want peace, not real peace, or they would seriously discuss it, without poor people having to collect all they have to Buy their freedom.
Both sides have taken losses at one time or another, That is War, the war the CA keeps bringing to England.

You can stop with the propaganda... your actions speak much louder then any words you say.

This is the 9th post ever by a clone named Kittyab that just revolted in PL. She was born at the end of the Munster war and this was her post on making a peace treaty in Imleach.
Quote :

Posted: 01 Nov 2012 21:40 Post subject: Reply with quote
I Vote no. I don't Trust CA to hold their end of the deal and I would bet a large sum of money they don't. We should not owe them any money ... that's stupid. They have plenty of money already. Besides... who's to say as the last penny is paid to them they wont Do this all over again. Or half way through change their word because They "Suspect" someone invited in another army again. Or some stupid stuff like that.

They cannot be trusted to hold their end of it up.

Just thought it was eerily similar. The whole part about us having enough money. They both even had the little dot dot dot thing. And I just noticed in both weird words are capitalized mid-sentence for no reason.
I had just happened to read Kittyab's old posts because of her revolt and then this got posted. Things that make you go hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
also:

siohhan wrote:

No one gets to write love letters to Donnor and live.....

As for Arkie asking about where our loved ones are....CLEARLY she hasn't been paying attention... NNGO is family. And well... Bell and Donoor have been doing a hell of a lot more than cuddling during this war.....  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Oneshotpaddy wrote:

Date : 30/01/1462 - 05:01:34
       Titre : Marshal
       Do you want to be a marshal? We need a handful of them to guard Kendal. As marshal you get around 30p to defend the town (which we do need you to do if you are one). For the rest of the day though you can work, say if you log in at reset you can mine for 22 hours then do the marshal work.

If interested drop out of the army you are in and mail me back.

Hmmmmm the choice is very hard... I mean hell I could use the coin  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:34 am

you are still "dead" you can't do it... besides should we be taking people out of armies to be marshals?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:13 am

Constantien wrote:
Dear Arkie,

I dont know you, however, you seem to be a nice person, and smart.

Lead in the water?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 am

Siubhan_nocens wrote:
Motherlucka, I was peaceful once and religious once, but that was many
graves and two homes ago. Now I'm a dove with broken wings, denied
the skies as a Celtic Alliance joke. What is left for me is pain and loss,
my peace and religion are both gone. Criss-crossed, concave, with the
image of a boot in my face, as your Whitesnow partner in crime noted
with great mirth. You know that I've paid my share in any currency
that matters. Be it gold, land, blood, or loss, I've paid it. So spare the
false rhetoric. You call a few words from me 'meddling' while your
ilk meddles in the lives of Westmorlanders with armies, If you want
to see a hypocrite, look in a mirror.

You are, always were, and always will be one of the CA cronies, and
that's why I don't give a flying pie of what you think about anything.

My former home is still being kicked deeper into the dirt by the KoW
overlords. Even now they are denied any semblance of self-rule so
jokers and undertakers and KoW puppets reign while the people with
the misfortune to live in that slave pit can't even put up their own
candidates for election. Such a grand joke for the Laighean slave
masters to enjoy. That is what awaits anyone with the misfortune
of ending up under the CA yoke. Who then would be the more rational
people? Those who recognize slavery and avoid it, or those who accept
the irons to escape the whip? Rational people remember who has chanted
Death to England" over and over again, and is now aspiring to make it so.

So yes, hate. I hate you and the rest of you locusts, and despise the ugly
excuses for souls that may or may not reside behind your human-like
eyes. You deserve that and more a hundred times over for all you've
done and keep doing.

Lord Ruith, you speak well. There are indeed hawks and doves, and
Westmorland has both. What you are facing, however, is worse than
a hawk. They do indeed seek to disrupt the lives of English doves, and
break the beaks and wings of the English hawks.

What differs, though, is that what they do is permanent. I've been
on the receiving end often enough to know that it is not about the
challenge. It's about destruction and misery. If this were about a clash
between hawks to test mettle, after which the winners return home
to gloat while the losers lick wounds and prepare to try again, there
would be no issue. But that's not what they do. If they win, WmL first
and then the rest of England will be ruined utterly so as not to rise
ever again. And they won't leave. Certainly you can be self-sufficient
when it comes to food. As many of us were. But that doesn't stop you
from being hanged on a whim, or from being denied ability to travel,
make a group, seek a public office or even talk in public. It doesn't
stop your home from becoming a place where every public venue
is filled with insults, as was also done in both Scotland and Ireland.
All of that and more the CA has already done.

I feel you are expecting to deal with with an honorable opponent.
Sadly, experience has shown that CA is anything but. There is
no such thing as "after you've left." When the CA leaves, if it leaves
at all, there will be absolutely nothing left intact in their wake.

When my home got in the way of the CA attack, they saw it as a
triumph each time someone was chased out of the game, and did
all in their power to accomplish exactly that. After seven months
of slavery of everyone with the misfortune to be living or born in
the county of An Mumhain, there were many who chose to
permanently die rather than live their existence as a torture
victim in CA dungeons.

What happens when the CA is done with us and no one is left to
torment? I suppose they'll focus on destroying the doves of some
other game. That's why I consider them locusts. They move to a
place and utterly ruin all life in it, then move somewhere else and
do it again.

Bekah, what you speak of is the English version of hawk and dove.
The enemy is not like that. They have no issue with sending their
county councils across the sea to ruin lives elsewhere, something
that English hawks would not do as they would stay guard their
nests and remember to serve. Nor do English doves accept just
anything, whereas Celtic ones go to mines or ships in troves,
never saying a word. Just obeying the queen. No analogy from
the world of birds describes the CA, as what they do is behave
in the manner of insects. Swarming like bees, building like ants,
and attacking like locusts. Finally.. if there is one thing that the
Ca hates even more than England, that would have to be
diversity.

Siubhan_nocens wrote:
I've never doubted the efficiency or organization of the CA, having witnessed it
more than once. There is no way England could fight a war on two fronts while
maintaining a choke hold on an entire county and keeping enough people in
the mines to eliminate and then stay out of debt. Sporting a five-star prestige.
Could England do one of those things? Perhaps, with great difficulty. All four
consistently at the same time..? No. But KoW and Laighean managed to do
that. It is a daunting and impressive accomplishment. And that is why your side will win. Is that a good thing for the world? Debts and prosperity is just numbers. It's the souls behind the faces that matter. Is all your work making the world a better or worse place for people, as it certainly affects many? Not all fit in your model of unity - is there a place for them in this world? What I see is them crushed underfoot if they are within your borders. Or sought out and violated if they live elsewhere.

Thank you for your prayers, Bekah of Connie and the NNGO. But it's too late.

Here's mine to you. May you one day have the wisdom and empathy to understand and feel the full effect of what you do in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next