Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Motherlucka wrote:
Arckanels wrote:
Serious motherlucka only 25 k in the red..........

Are they freaking nut a county that size to make sure that you had the worst problem in collecting anything should have left you whit a dept of minimum 50 k.

God dam i am now depress.....25 k wen you know what to do is nothing to clear that out espacially wen there is tons of poeples stuck in towns were they can mine.

And you do wonder why in freaking hell i have problem to work whit some of thems.

They have play very conservative now depending of the mine you can screw us very deep to a certain extend.

next time i send you a freaking mail to warned you do not tell me it is all done and take in care of........

25k in red what a freaking gift they gave you....lol after my evaluation of what the invaders has had in cash on thems was 35k all together.

75 k of dept in pigs and sheet would have been nothing for us to clear out we lived her dam what were they thinking....

so mad right now freaking - 25 k of dept only wen there is about 400 solidiers that half are able bodies to go mine....freaking joke.

and who care that give the order unless you wanna send him or her a gift wanna have someone to blame pick one and have your usual fun that is all.

- 25 k in red got to be kiding me on this.

Laughing 

I think this guy must talk into one of those English voice-to-text translators with a really bad accent.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Not trying to defend anyone, but "bog trotter" is nothing about clones and everything to do with insulting the Irish.

noun . 1. a person who lives or travels among bogs. 2. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a native or inhabitant of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes, but his writing suggests that they are clones.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Excerpt:

Kleophas wrote:
Like yesterday, today he was fighting with his wife....he saw three of the Bog Trotters closing in on him and his wife was facing four so they went back to back to face them. He said over his shoulder with a certain measure of grim humour[/i]

Well sweetie...it looks like surrounding them is out.......

...then he returned his attention to what was in front of them. He knew he would be able to beat any one of the Bog Trotters, likely with considerable ease but three...at once...was a different kettle of fish altogether. It was strange to see how the Bog trotters moved together, smoothly and practised and in perfect synchronisation. It was almost as if they were of one mind....and given the rumours that the Bog Trotters had numerous powerful and skilled practitioners of the Dark Arts amongst their ranks all three probably were of but one mind......the way they moved were uncannily, almost eerily identical and it was most disturbing to watch.

So much so that he almost missed the first attack, it was weak, telegraphed and obvious surprising given the synchronisation of their earlier movements so he moved his shield to block it, feeling a really light impact and he almost said something along the lines of “you hit like a girl” but in the next split second he realised he had been hit by a girl...it was hard to tell though, for in this light the Bog Trotters all kind of looked alike. Then he realised he had made a terrible mistake....in order to block this first attack he had moved, leaving a gap between his back and Bevin's which the Bog Trotters took full advantage off... firstly he felt a sharp pain in his left buttock....with his back momentarily exposed one of the Bog Trotters had stabbed him...in the backside...but not only that his over confidence had exposed Bevin's back and from her grunt of pain he could tell it had cost her. The same Bog Trotter that stabbed him in the backside had stabbed her in the back.....

He was too late in recovering from his error, he pivoted back to cover his wife's back again, a little too late given the damage had already been done...but much to his surprise the one that had stabbed him in his backside and his wife in the back looked vaguely familiar....he was sure he had seen that guy in Bristol before, even given out his trust...he guessed that this was one of the Bog Trotters sleepers....sent to England by who knew what means to await such an attack as this but this wasn't really the time for such speculation. His wounded leg buckled slightly underneath him, throwing him off balance and making him easy prey for the last Bog Trotter......but it was also fortunate to an extent, his leg buckling made the last stroke hit him high on the right side of his chest as he twisted when his leg went instead of getting him in the heart, it caught him in the heavy muscle of his shoulder.

He's being a fucking dick.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:09 pm

yes.  In context I agree, that is a veiled, well not so veiled accusation of cloning
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Some people just can't admit they have lost, so they have to make it someone else's fault. I really feal sorry for them. They must have really bad self esteem to have so much emotionally vested in winning at a game like RK.

I've lost big before (in some ways worse than England now), and my side didn't even start the war, we were invaded and conquered in the first days the county existed. Did I run around yelling the other side cheated? No, I didn't. There was some upset and bad feelings on the forums, but for the most part, I went quiet, and planned Laighean's recovery. It took well over a year, but we came back strong. The first step was accepting what happened, because denial will only block recovery.

I can only feel sorry for people who need to resort to a cheating accusation when they lose. Unfortunately there is some very poor sportsmanship in RK. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Serf
The Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:18 am

Springtime wrote:
Some people just can't admit they have lost, so they have to make it someone else's fault.  I really feal sorry for them.  They must have really bad self esteem to have so much emotionally vested in winning at a game like RK.

As someone who been fighting on the English side, i can tell this PERFECTLY sums it up what is happening.

I heard that the Cowardly Lion Rothgar was hit too in the battle - who get the 3000 pound bounty?
Oh yes, the best thing here is - he STILL has to pay to the Galloway another 3000 pounds he PROMISED for letting the united CA forces pass to England and kicking his own behind.
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:30 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
I heard that the Cowardly Lion Rothgar was hit too in the battle - who get the 3000 pound bounty?

Rothgar was killed by 7 soldiers, so it's a shared bounty  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
Springtime wrote:
Some people just can't admit they have lost, so they have to make it someone else's fault.  I really feal sorry for them.  They must have really bad self esteem to have so much emotionally vested in winning at a game like RK.

As someone who been fighting on the English side, i can tell this PERFECTLY sums it up what is happening.

Oh yes, the best thing here is - he STILL has to pay to the Galloway another 3000 pounds he PROMISED for letting the united CA forces pass to England and kicking his own behind.

He will never pay this, he has no intention of paying this. WML will never get paid.
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:15 am

Terrasophia wrote:

Allyn.brightpoint wrote:
[...]
We are not wrong.

We *live* here.

[...] Just because Hector of the many faces says it is so does not mean it is so.

Yes.  War is ugly and both sides get black eyes.

We can win.

We will win.

In the end, English resolve and justice will prevail.  We did not ask these gits here, regardless of what some paperhanging mor0ns might say.

I adore every single soldier fighting to protect the lands from these unkempt, heathen, followers of the Nameless.

For we *live* here.

We are not wrong.[...]

That's what we used to say about Munster. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 am

Bekah wrote:
Not trying to defend anyone, but "bog trotter" is nothing about clones and everything to do with insulting the Irish.

noun . 1. a person who lives or travels among bogs. 2. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a native or inhabitant of Ireland.

I think we should embrace the term.  Would make a fine name for the next army formed.  Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 am

Bog trotters unite!

*waves her new flag*

Yeah, I can see that working, kinda makes us sound like tricksy hobbitses.
Back to top Go down
meerclaw
Citizen
meerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:17 am

I love it when the guy Allyn pretends doing RP and says "As I type this, ...".

Just like the woman talking about the "condom factory". Pleaaaaaase... Really sad to play with people incapable to stay IC.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Serf
The Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 am

Francesca. wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Rothgar was killed by 7 soldiers, so it's a shared bounty Smile

Daubigny wrote:

He will never pay this, he has no intention of paying this. WML will never get paid.

Well, thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:36 am

meerclaw wrote:

Just like the woman talking about the "condom factory".  Pleaaaaaase...  Really sad to play with people incapable to stay IC.

I saw that ("as I type this") and laughed so hard I had to profess my love to the man who pointed it out (Regulus).  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:59 am

Toasti Jen wrote:
meerclaw wrote:

Just like the woman talking about the "condom factory".  Pleaaaaaase...  Really sad to play with people incapable to stay IC.

I saw that ("as I type this") and laughed so hard I had to profess my love to the man who pointed it out (Regulus).  Laughing 

Hahaha where is that thread? I can't believe someone would write that! Laughing
It's like Ski once so aptly said, "People in RK are OOC in IC threads, and IC in OOC threads." So true!

And hey Meer! :DIt's been a long time! I hope you're doing well!

Last edited by Ritaa on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because I realized I read the post and didn't notice lol.)
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 pm

IT only goes to show that they really don't get the difference.   I read through some of the things that have been posted in Babel lately and I can't help but imagine the person behind characters like Alun Bier, Drusilla, Allyn and the rest actually sitting behind their keyboards and yelling at the screens "can't you see?  You're doing it wrong?!"  That image is most likely not true, but I do sense a great deal of frustration coming through in the writing and I wish that I could find a way to help them, step back, relax and be able to have a laugh about it all.  There is far too much emotional energy invested into a bunch of pixels than seems healthy to me, but what do I know?

Maybe they are one of the people in this video?  Shocked  I sure hope not

Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:11 pm

So who is/was this Alun Bier person other than just another asshole clone?

Had to post a reply to his comments about mythical creatures not being part of the 15th century to his knowledge.....And he lives in the bloody UK!

He should know more than any about things around there.

Why does it seem to always resort back to "you have to play my way or you are playing wrong" with those people?
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Mysterie wrote:
Moratt wrote:
Mysterie wrote:
Top notch RP. Right thur. Very Happy

OOC complaint about lack of RP= top notch irony, pass it on.

You mistook a statement of mine as a complaint, thank you very much. Very Happy

Stupidity, pass it on! Laughing

This is just a too awesome reply to not be here Laughing! I love it myst!

Moratt mailed me over the forum "ooC concerns" which is still sitting in the mail box, not giving a damn what he thinks of himself. For me, he is dumb and narrow minded. What he says is garbage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Harderone wrote:
Oh do stay in Kendal, then we do not have to go look for you.
I desire peace, but not with you, not with the King of waterrats.
You have said that you had enough food for a month and plenty of troops, look at them dwindling.

This is not a war against the Irish or the Scots, they will gain nothing by a peace dictated by your ilk, this is a war against the King of waterrats and his Henchman Anton.
Remove these two and we will all have peace.

Harderone wrote:

anto_capone wrote:
Oh but the barge I sailed over here on got sunk. Damn! It was worth like 750 pounds! What ever am I going to do now? Razz

Well the King of waterrats seem he should be compensated for your boat, but you can stay and enjoy the hospitality of Westmorland Cool

Who the hell is this guy Harderone?  

Thats the third or forth comment he has made about "King of waterrats" (which I guess is toddler-talk for Daub).  Just another nobody with a hardon for Daub?  The guy really seems borderline obsessed and doesn't seem to have noticed that Daub isn't there?   scratch
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Hector, how many faces do you have? lol If you are hector of many faces...lol errmmm...wtf? Im lost
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
meerclaw wrote:

Regulus has a really dry sense of humor and is funny as hell.  Whats funnier is that some people that reply to his posts obviously don't get his jokes. Sarcasm is often lost on the ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:33 pm

They accuse us of cloning and cheating...yet some of their fellows don't even bother to hide it. Go figure: http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Daniel
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 pm

I am lost on that as-well Donnor.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Well, this bitch continues to piss me off:

Grace.de.grey wrote:
Congratulations to your team. Not exactly humble in victory, but I have to say that I didn't expect you to be. Laughing

Sorry you missed me Overton. Don't worry the meat-shields finished me off.   RollingEyes

One of those 'meat shields' (aka clones) as she calls them is Coloumb, a PL resident and part of the Legio X Army.  She probably thinks he is clone because she has never seen him on the forum.  Could it be because he is native Italian and has only enough English to exchange pleasantries, ask questions etc in a pub?

Btw, Coloumb also got a kill in on Rothgar and has a few other kills.  We are very proud of our hometown boy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next