anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

Funny English Crap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:40 am

Mikhaila wrote:
*laughs* Well if your concerned about being viewed as NNGO, two words. Don't post Razz

And let the nazi's win?!
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 am

Zukran wrote:
Nivera wrote:
One tear ran down the petite woman's face. She did not move until the Fish Slapper was burned to the waterline, now much higher than early this morning.

Before today, she held no personal grief for Anto Capone beyond duty. Now her heart was cold. Her beloved Mythrind had near died in action in France once when Anto was loyal English. Now Anto took her memory of Myth for.... Nothing. For nothing.

He had the advantage today.

Today would not last long.

It only continues to get funnier....
however since I am there right now, I think i might post a few things and see if i can get some hilarious responces from people.
The only bad news out of all of this is that I am trapped in the Country for a longer duration Sad

Thank you, THANK YOUUUUUU!

I cannot express how damn good I felt reading that Laughing

Explanation: Nivera being one in the chain of command with Plankton being sunk. Drinks are on us!!
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:58 am

anto_capone wrote:
Emmerscab wrote:
Current enemies lists for westmorland

Individuals
Anto_capone - indefinate
Alexanderoctavius - indefinate
Barbatos - indefinate
Gerak - until 26 April 1460
Jaqk - indefinate
Roxxane - indefinate

Ships - all to remain on the list until sunk. The name and ship type is required to be confirmed

Arraetrikos (Cog)
Arraetrilos (Battle Cog)
Big Booty (Cog)
Blackbeard's Burp (Battle Cog)
Booty (Failed Hulk)
Don't Panic (Failed Hulk)
Doomsphere (Battle Cog)
Fallen Angel (Battle Cog)
Inferno (Battle Cog)
Nomad (Failed Hulk)
Serenity (Failed Hulk)
The Fallen Angel (Failed Hulk)

Oooo what a nice little fleet we have Razz
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Roxxane wrote:
Tell him he can collect the 5k in Port Lairge, sincerely, Daubigny Very Happy
I did so...
Arckangels wrote:
I would also like to thank you for the invitation to go to port lairge and to collect the 5 k. has soon has it will be posible i will go. you can send my best regard to your friend Daubigny
and here is his responce....

And thanks Anto. As I said before i'm glad to be here, and who knows that poster (who was too cowardly too use their real name) might actually be correct, who knows? I am however slightly dissapointed that i didn't actual get to DO anything before being called out over it..
As for what I 'did', it was most likley a mixture of me being great, and them not liking the fact that i'm telling them the honest truth about the situation. The 'good guys' only like the truth when it benefits them...

Telcara wrote:
Explanation: Nivera being one in the chain of command with Plankton being sunk. Drinks are on us!!
You will have to forgive me, but I have only been IG Active for about a month now, can you please explain what happened with Plankton?
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Ah.... The westmore (sp?) fleet Sunk a Scottish ship, unprovoked and in Scottish waters. Simply because they were seen as being NNGO members. When in fact they are not and never have been. In fact Swampi (a passenger on Tel's ship) Had not even posted in our forums for over a year. Apparently they think that she is some kind of NNGO big shot Razz I just love that their intelligence is so bad and chuckle when I read all the BS they go on about as they really have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I find it vastly entertaining that Bell's ship made it on their list twice... tho when Bell got a battle cog is completely beyond me...gonna guess the tart was drunk again Razz

Oh and I did send an ig letter asking as to why her ship was on the list....no one really knows why.... Emerscab said he copied the list from somewhere, even tho he does agree that Bell's not NNGO...the idiots in power in Westmoreland agree she's not NNGO...but no one seems to concerned about removing it.... maybe Bell should get pissy again and rattle cages.

Tho I will admit I smiled a bit when I heard Arckangles ship was sank...he was horribly rude to Bell in the taverns, because she was Irish...and of course all Irish are NNGO.... he was told to apologize to her (Bell seems to be liked there...it's frightening)
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 pm

I know your account is OOC on this forum, but the 3rd person perspective is still messing me up What a Face
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm

The best part about them sinking the ship was the made up info such as "the ship had swords and money to give to rebels in England."
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 am

Aidann wrote:
I know your account is OOC on this forum, but the 3rd person perspective is still messing me up What a Face

Rofl I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:41 am

Lordmatthew wrote:
The best part about them sinking the ship was the made up info such as "the ship had swords and money to give to rebels in England."

Yeah jeez. And Swampi had been travelling with Anto for a year?! While she was duchess in Glasgow at the same time, great intelligence there. I'd give the long story but I can't be arsed. It's some pages back in Scottish OOC.
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 am

Just the fact that they believe there is weapons trafficking in RK is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 am

Lordmatthew wrote:

+1

I lol'd irl at that.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Bellz wrote:
Emerscab said he copied the list from somewhere, even tho he does agree that Bell's not NNGO...

Emmerscab will tell you what you do like to hear. In reality things that he says and does - differs.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Bekah wrote:
Lordmatthew wrote:

+1

I lol'd irl at that.

Me too LOL
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am

Guys, this is an ooc area isn't it? Are you really mocking players for roleplaying responses to attacks?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 am

Beth wrote:
Guys, this is an ooc area isn't it? Are you really mocking players for roleplaying responses to attacks?

i took it more as mocking players for being idiots, roleplay regardless Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:10 am

Aidann wrote:

Aint that the truth...
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Beth wrote:

Erm, harsh to say the least. I wasn't actually mocking anyone I was only laughing at LM's comment. If you want to read more into it than that, that's your prerogative I guess.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm

RAWR!!! I'll remember to ask permission to "lol" next time...LOL

oops? lol!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 pm

OOC or IC - hardly matters when talking about decision that "english" are about take. I do mean it doesnt matter for them, thats a fact. And for the rest of more idle "english" it doesnt matter too.

N of examples that I can show Razz

Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Jewbeard wrote:
Jewbeard emerges from the Harbour Master's office at a near run. He tacks up a notice on the Shipping News board, then boards his horse Liutas. Riding out, he spies a young lad. Flipping him a coin, he shouts:

"Take that note, and spread the word, boy! I'm off to London to plead before the King!"

The note reads:

[rp]
"Be advised that the NNGO are attacking and sinking a ship of the Westmorland Navy. Anto Capone in the Doomsphere, Jacq in the Blackbeard's Burp, and Roxxane in the Sullamdes. All battle cogs."

"Anto Capone's ship, the Doomsphere, is sinking the HMS Princess Gabriella. Aboard is Nivera, the Admiral of Westmorland.

"If we were not at war with them before, we are now, and we soon may be at war with the whole of the Celtic Alliance. Contact me to join the Navy, and be prepared to sail.

Be advised, Westmorland. We ARE at war.[/rp]

Right, so when my character attacked England with multiple armies, not once, but twice; and when my character sank a dozen english ships: there was no war...

But now, now there is war!?

Lol they do this EVERY SINGLE TIME
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:44 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Jewbeard wrote:
Jewbeard emerges from the Harbour Master's office at a near run. He tacks up a notice on the Shipping News board, then boards his horse Liutas. Riding out, he spies a young lad. Flipping him a coin, he shouts:

"Take that note, and spread the word, boy! I'm off to London to plead before the King!"

The note reads:

[rp]
"Be advised that the NNGO are attacking and sinking a ship of the Westmorland Navy. Anto Capone in the Doomsphere, Jacq in the Blackbeard's Burp, and Roxxane in the Sullamdes. All battle cogs."

"Anto Capone's ship, the Doomsphere, is sinking the HMS Princess Gabriella. Aboard is Nivera, the Admiral of Westmorland.

"If we were not at war with them before, we are now, and we soon may be at war with the whole of the Celtic Alliance. Contact me to join the Navy, and be prepared to sail.

Right, so when my character attacked England with multiple armies, not once, but twice; and when my character sank a dozen english ships: there was no war...

Just wait for it...
the Moment the English start being defeated badly, they will claim we are in a time of peace again, just you wait...
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Funny English Crap - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=137&filename=presentfurnw3
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:29 pm

YARRRRR!!!

I was looking for a better picture, but I got distracted...

Funny English Crap - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSifD16Tu91l-415gIWTy12GcR_7tjgEYcljtxz5CbC_t-Lh02g

New banner Roxxy?
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Jewbeard wrote:

The note reads:

[rp]

More ships for you to sink Laughing

Funny how their 'big strong navy' is being demolished, will be great to see them spend more of ships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next