anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Funny English Crap - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Elois, you know I adore you, but you are right the person behind this keyboard does have problems with Catholicism.

Even leaving the abortion issue out of it how am I to feel about a church that hates homosexuals and yet covers for pedophiles in their ranks?

Or even forget about pedophilia (which I believe is a disease) how can I support a church that hates homosexuals?

I just don't see that. I'm sorry. I have a Catholic wife and a zillion catholic friends (I'm an new Yorker) but I just cannot support a church that would condemn people over sexual orientation.

As for whether or not it's becoming, I've made my statement. And tbh I personally would not mock a pedophile. For instance I feel that Paterno is more responsible than Sandusky because I believe Sandusky had a disease. But Daub lives in the 15th century and is not nearly so enlightened as I. He didn't spend 200k at NYU Smile

Daub thinks pedophile priests are vile ugly creatures that should be beheaded.
TPB thinks that pedophiles have a disease and the crime is committed by those who cover up for them, be they football coaches or Archbishops.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:04 pm

boring
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm

...Jesus.
All I wanted was to bring up a simple hypocritical statement, not start a damn religious war.

Everyone shut the fuck up already and get back to the funny shit.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 am

Such as this, for example:

Ladyliliyfeilds wrote:

In a brief pause in the arguments, she looks around and wonders that NO one mentioned that the CA was sinking English ships in December. There were in fact several instances of the CA sinking English ships before the first of this new year. In fact, it's been long enough that those who suffered loss, and were helped by the gods of the sea to return to their port of departure, are out and about and have been for several days.

"It's sadly typical," she thinks," that the CA and the Mr World Pretend Leader say that it's the "other guys" fault." But she'd have thought that it was common knowledge, that everyone knew that the first ships sunk weren't by the English, but rather those owned by English folks and sailed by captains sailing for the English."

As she's walking away, she remember hearing the one called Sergitov releasing in public things said in private governmental chambers. She knows that in some lands such an action is a crime, but at the least it's shameful and should be a crime. Without giving the name of the one passing him this information, it would appear that there are at the least two spies in the English government.

She stops suddenly, as a cold chill flies down her spine: with that many spies known, how many are not known? Is the Queen safe from harm? It would be typical that the Queen's own life would be in danger, and since none have seen or heard from the lady in a long time, it might well be that she's already been "neutralized" as they say in the cheap spy novels she's read.

A sick feeling hits her and she pauses to grab at the support offered by a nearby post.

She prays silently, and urgently, for the Monarch's health and well - being, and that it's the spies that are "neutralized," instead of the Monarch.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:24 am

meh.

she needs to get laid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:25 am

I like this part the most...
"A sick feeling hits her and she pauses to grab at the support offered by a nearby post."

Because she totally cared about the monarch before she went over there.

She's a nutcase. I wish the English treated her as one, but they gave her council instead.

Oh well, I don't mind THAT much. Makes it easier to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 am

I have a theory about munsters and england, all these people in general.
It goes like this : The less you talk to them, the less annoying they can be. Pretty simple right ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:26 am

I don't talk to them now and I still want to punch them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:29 am

It was more a general statement than a statement directed at you Razz
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:50 am

Who thinks Veneke and Shaitan are the same person?
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:00 am

I don't about the same person, but they have the same annoying tendency to not ever end arguments, ever. Definitely a shaitan thing to ask a million questions in a row, and respond to everything with a question.

But then again, maybe both are philosophy majors using their textbooks to sound intelligent on the internet. It could go either way really Razz
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:46 am

I just think Veneke is annoying, don't know if he is Shaitan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 am

Who is Shaitan? Sounds like a scary person!
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 am

Can't be Shaitan.

He's not kissing anyone's ass and he's actually bringing up valid points or going on about religious dribble.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 am

Achilles_ wrote:
I don't about the same person, but they have the same annoying tendency to not ever end arguments, ever. Definitely a shaitan thing to ask a million questions in a row, and respond to everything with a question.

But then again, maybe both are philosophy majors using their textbooks to sound intelligent on the internet. It could go either way really Razz

LOL I always figured that a person could tell what lecture he had just attended because those are the words he is regurgitating today.
Back to top Go down
ikids
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm

I personally doubt they are the same person. Similiar speach paterns, but different tendencies other than that. So far I like Veneke, Shaitan annoyed the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Yea, Veneke is respectful, Shaitan not so much.

I like Veneke, glad to answer his billion questions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:33 pm

well I hope everyone is happy this cocksucker Pygmy Owl is giving me a 3 day ban for the pedophile comment.

Somehow I'm the only person in the english speaking world who steps over the bounds.

Fuck'em.

Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Daubigny wrote:
well I hope everyone is happy this cocksucker Pygmy Owl is giving me a 3 day ban for the pedophile comment.

Somehow I'm the only person in the english speaking world who steps over the bounds.

Fuck'em.

censors = english
Back to top Go down
Sean_nngo
Commoner
Sean_nngo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 pm

Personally, I believe Veneke is just being annoying asking all this questions. When the answer is given time and time again not to mention can almost seen clear as day. The best solution to this people hard as it maybe is to ignore them. Any response you give them will only prompt more questions again and again. We all know what we are doing is for the best.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 pm

I'm always for having these discussions. If we answer his questions in a civil way, it's in our benefit. We both get our point across while destroying his point. My issue is that he refuses to end any argument, not that he asks questions.

We cannot possibly expect people to fully understand us if we don't explain ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

he understands he's a plant trying to be obstructive.
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:53 am

I agree with Achilles. I took some time to answer his questions, but he just keeps going on and on about the tiniest details and smallest of semantics.
Back to top Go down
Sean_nngo
Commoner
Sean_nngo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:04 am

Well, am just glad we have very patient and diplomatic minds in our midst. I don't think i would be able to handle someone like him. I would go as far as answering once or twice. But if he keeps on pestering me i will just ignore that person. As it is clear what he is trying to do. Thou I totally agree with what Achilles said. +1
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 am

Don't ignore the new people. They got no clue about what all has happened.
For example I didn't knew much about the macks or things until the war. That's 5 months after my arrival in Ireland. Only reason I knew something was wrong was because I got always kicked out of the taverns and hated in Cork just for being NNGO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next